Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,940 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations (13734 Views)

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. / The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Marian17(f): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
So Van has started a new story and he didn't notify me? angry angry

Nice prologue Van. Keep it coming. I have a feeling this one will outshine the first one smiley.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
Marian17: So Van has started a new story and he didn't notify me? angry angry

Nice prologue Van. Keep it coming. I have a feeling this one will outshine the first one smiley.
come ans eat o
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Mutaino7(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Divepen:
come ans eat o
bring me dundun and fish sauce with mosquito laps
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
Abeg hold on for mosquito laps...Others don dey ground...u no smell d aroma
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by faithgokz(f): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2013

sis marian abeg no vex, oya cum n manage diz little space bsyd me bcoz divepen's cooking utensils hav occupied all d seats.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
faithgokz: sis marian abeg no vex, oya cum n manage diz little space bsyd me bcoz divepen's cooking utensils hav occupied all d seats.
food na d thn wey stl dey keep me...man shall leave by water alone...
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 2:51am On Oct 09, 2013
Divepen:
food na d thn wey stl dey keep me...man shall leave by water alone...
*knocks on door* Shouts, "Let me in! I got food!"

@ vantee

YES! He's back. Sorry it took so long to get here.
Can't wait to hear more Babe. kiss
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 6:25am On Oct 09, 2013
EPISODE 1

Van's UTME Centre.
April 28th, 2016. 12:45pm GMT+1

'We have only fifteen minutes to the end of this exam. I'll advise you start going through your works now to correct any mistake you might have made in the course of working,' the high pitched voice of the female Invigilator chimed in my ears.

It took my brain a few seconds to fully grasp the gravity of the Invigilator's message, and when it did, my heart almost stopped beating altogether. Fifteen minutes left? And I haven't touched the physics section of my examination at all. Chai! I don enter am today.

I hastily tore my eyes off the robust lap of the fair skinned girl sitting diagonally in front of me. That yellow lap had simply magnetised my eyes away from my question paper and answer sheet for the last five minutes, but with what I just heard, the time for such shenanigans is certainly over.

I hastily withdrew my pencil from in between my teeth, where it had been hanging for God knows how long, and began to shade answers on the answer sheet without as much as a glance at my question paper. Of course, I needed not to be told that answering fifty tough questions on ones least favoured subject correctly in the space of fifteen short minutes was only possible in wild dreams and, perhaps, Nollywood movies. Na random shading sure pass jare.

'Van . . .' a feminine voice called behind me.

I was irritated at being disturbed, and a bit surprised too. I didn't remember telling anyone my name before the commencement of the exam, so I was surprised to hear someone calling my name.

'What?' I asked, cocking my head in the direction I suppose the call came from.

'What is what?' the voice, oddly, sounded like a guy's this time.

'Aren't you the one that called me just now?'

'I called you? Mtcheeew. See I don't have any time to waste. If you want to ask . . . ' the ending words of the whispered reply was drowned by a sharp warning from the eagle eyed Invigilator.

'Hey you! Yes, that rasta haired fellow and the big headed one behind him. I won't tolerate any form of side talks. Be warned, don't let me catch you again.'

A few heads naturally turned in our direction but I bit my lower lip and simply focused on shading answers into my answer sheet as if I didn't know what the Invigilator.

After five minutes or so of religious shading answers, I was almost through with exam when I heard the call again.

'Come Van. Your attention is urgently needed somewhere,' the voice was unmistakeably feminine now.

'Come where? Who are you?' I demanded in a whisper.

'I'm a nymph, from the underworld. I have been ordered by the commander to bring you in for a little questioning,' the voice replied.

Nymph? Underworld? Questioning? I was confused to say the least.

'I'm sorry Ms. Nymph. I don't really get you. Questions about what?'

'I don't know. The Commander will tell you that. Right now, I need you to follow me.'

'As you can see, I'm in the middle of an important exam here. Tell your Commander I'm busy. I don't even think I ever want to see him. Now go away,' I said with a lot more courage than I really felt deep down. Something in me, probably gut feeling or a sixth sense, told me that the Nymph was trouble, big trouble.

The Voice hissed. 'You are already in big trouble Human, don't compound your problems by infuriating me.'

I was about replying when I felt a cold sensation on the back of my neck. It felt like a icy cold metal was pressed it.

'In case you don't know Human, that's a ray gun on the back of your neck, not those flimsy guns you humans carry around,' the Nymph informed me. 'One shot from this baby and at least twelve people will die in this hall, including you of course. Now what do you say?'

I instantly felt cold all over. I have never been this close to death before. I closed my eyes and assessed my situation.

'Go to the underworld and hear what the commander has to say,' a voice in me said.

'No. Don't even try it. They might be planning to hurt you,' another voice in me said.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 6:37am On Oct 09, 2013
'Ignore the fvcking voice,' said a third voice. 'It's most certainly your mind playing tricks on you.'

'I'm waiting Human,' the Nymph's voice brought my train of thought to a sudden halt.

I guess I don't have a choice, I thought.

'Ok I'll follow you, but on one condition,' I said to the Nymph.

'You are not in the position to make demands Human,' the Nymph replied. 'Let's hear your demand anyway,' she added after a momentary pause.

'You'll find a way of helping me with this paper.'

'I'll see what I can do. That's all I can promise for now,' came the stern reply.

'Ok.'

'Are you ready Human?'

'I guess I . . .'

I couldn't complete my reply because of a sudden burst of sharp pain I felt at the back of my head. The Nymph had struck the butt of the gun against the back of my head. I passed out almost immediately.

. . . I hope I haven't put myself in trouble with what I've just agreed to o. . .
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 6:40am On Oct 09, 2013

I'm sorry, no vex.

Thank yousmiley.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 6:42am On Oct 09, 2013
Mutaino7:
bring me dundun and fish sauce with mosquito laps

LMAO grin grin
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2013
texanomaly:
*knocks on door* Shouts, "Let me in! I got food!"

@ vantee

YES! He's back. Sorry it took so long to get here.
Can't wait to hear more Babe. kiss

Welcome ma'am. It's nice to have my most understanding fan back smiley
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 09, 2013
Chai, shey you dont know that by 2016, utme will be computer based? And you sure say na exam hall be that? Wey you dey look at chicken laps.? Oya come continue
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2013
VanTee20:

Welcome ma'am. It's nice to have my most understanding fan back smiley
Thank you. It's good to be back.

@ divepen
When do we eat? I'm hungry. grin
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 09, 2013
Sorry na only salad and moimoi remain...iI have mistakenly burnt the rice while reading this

****cough****cough harder*****

phew....oga come finish this story ooooo... I never sleep for ten days because i dey for update
***yawn...hmmm
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Mutaino7(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
*waiter*
I heard u guys sell assorted meats nd drinks... please give me number 8.(cockroach tongue) and number 20.(goat milk). that should do.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Mutaino7(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
*waiter*
I heard u guys sell assorted meats nd drinks... please give me number 8.(cockroach tongue) and number 20.(goat milk). that should do.
op ur update is owambe!
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
Damex333: Chai, shey you dont know that by 2016, utme will be computer based? And you sure say na exam hall be that? Wey you dey look at chicken laps.? Oya come continue

I know na. I'm just in doubt about the feasibility. . . I go continue tomorrow.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mutaino7: *waiter*
op ur update is owambe!

Ewwwwwww
Yuck

*runs away*
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
Divepen: Sorry na only salad and moimoi remain...iI have mistakenly burnt the rice while reading this

****cough****cough harder*****

phew....oga come finish this story ooooo... I never sleep for ten days because i dey for update
***yawn...hmmm

Oga go and sleep o, na tomorrow I go update . . .
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mutaino7: *waiter*
op ur update is owambe!

Thanks sir
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
VanTee20:

Oga go and sleep o, na tomorrow I go update . . .
ow i go no say u don update wen i go dey slp for ten days..may i wait jare
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by faithgokz(f): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
Divepen: ****cough****cough harder*****
This yur cough z too much o. . Dnt cough inside our food o
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by IdeeEsperanza(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2013
OMG! The front row is too messy with cooking utensil and stuff shocked. Where am I gonna keep my cartons of alomo bitters and bitter kola? cry
Nice one Mr. Van, I'm here but a lil late! wink
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Chimaritoponcho: 10:47am On Oct 10, 2013
yea!! That's more like it van.vantee u be my man i swear but u no knw
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
idee.esperanza:
OMG! The front row is too messy with cooking utensil and stuff shocked. Where am I gonna keep my cartons of alomo bitters and bitter kola? cry

oga...you will have to go to the bag...unless you want people to speak Chinese to you
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
*melodically in Tarzan yodle*
VaaaaaaaaaaaanTeeeeeeeee

Where for art thee VanTee?
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
^^ I'm sorry. My phone is stone dead and there's no light sad. I guess the update will have to come tomorrow.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
idee.esperanza:

You are welcome sir smiley.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
Chimaritoponcho: yea!! That's more like it van.vantee u be my man i swear but u no knw

(chuckles)

I know na smiley
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
Divepen:

oga...you will have to go to the bag...unless you want people to speak Chinese to you
No wahala. I get translator app!!
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
VanTee20: ^^ I'm sorry. My phone is stone dead and there's no light sad. I guess the update will have to come tomorrow.

;( why did you say that when i was boiling meats....as i shouted 'yeah' and stood up the stove shaked and
''Gbam'', the pot fell on the floor...look at all the meats on the floor now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus / The Heart � Robber / Blogs Of Famous Nigerian Writers/Authors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.