Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations (13733 Views)

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. / The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
Damex333: Van, if i talk say make i carry you by d collar now, tex go beg on ur behalf and me no want d babe to beg. But i know who i go send you greatest enemy.
D only way you can beg me s by sending Qan to me grin

@bolded. Oleh tongue tongue

Don't send anyone o. I'll continue the story tomorrow when I'm fully settled down . . .
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
VanTee20:

@bolded. Oleh tongue tongue

Don't send anyone o. I'll continue the story tomorrow when I'm fully settled down . . .
owkay, i don disconnect d call.
@tex, those two smiley confuse me o.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
Damex333: owkay, i don disconnect d call.
@tex, those two smiley confuse me o.
Why? Maybe I misinterpreted the Pidgin. It wouldn't be the first time. Explain please.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 18, 2013
texanomaly: grin grin angry
i meant ds two smiley.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 12:41am On Oct 18, 2013
Damex333: i meant ds two smiley.
That's what I mean. Should I not have smiled? Did you say something I should be angry about? I really don't know. Were you being mean to me? cry
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 18, 2013
texanomaly:
That's what I mean. Should I not have smiled? Did you say something I should be angry about? I really don't know. Were you being mean to me? cry
i was mean to you o grin
The pidgin actually mean; if i decide to discipline van, you will want to beg on his behalf and i wouldn't want you to beg.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 10:09am On Oct 18, 2013
Damex333: i was mean to you o grin
The pidgin actually mean; if i decide to discipline van, you will want to beg on his behalf and i wouldn't want you to beg.
Actually that was clear. I thought maybe I had interpreted incorrectly. I did not take that as a slight. I took it as a compliment. Of course I would beg on behalf of a friend. I would not wish harm to come to Van. So...I stand by my double smiles.

As a matter of fact...I call your insult and raise you three more of these... grin grin grin
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by princesa(f): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2013
Following...

Story promises to be interesting. But i hope I'll understand all seeing that i didn't read the subsequent stories sad
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 18, 2013
texanomaly:
Actually that was clear. I thought maybe I had interpreted incorrectly. I did not take that as a slight. I took it as a compliment. Of course I would beg on behalf of a friend. I would not wish harm to come to Van. So...I stand by my double smiles.

As a matter of fact...I call your insult and raise you three more of these... grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by faithgokz(f): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
why don't u go and read 'em sis. . ..@ princesa
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
princesa: Following...

Story promises to be interesting. But i hope I'll understand all seeing that i didn't read the subsequent stories sad

Ha, one of the heavyweights on this board is here. (Dancing Shkelewu)

You'll surely understand. Save a few cross-references, this story is a pretty much a stand alone and quite differs from the prequel.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Ollyfad(f): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
No updatevan kum nd update na,abi u dae pity stan?u neva want mak im show?
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ds guy don't love his head o. Come update before i get violent o.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
Damex333: Ds guy don't love his head o. Come update before i get violent o.
Damex!!!!
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
texanomaly:
Damex!!!!

yes babe. How may i help you.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by princesa(f): 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
VanTee20:

Ha, one of the heavyweights on this board is here. (Dancing Shkelewu)

You'll surely understand. Save a few cross-references, this story is a pretty much a stand alone and quite differs from the prequel.
@heavyweight grin grin

okay then, since am assured by you... *drags in bed and popcorn* am sticking!cheesy
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Ice4jez(m): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
Story interesting but the only way I enjoy ur stories is after ever four pages cos bros u no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣γ̲̣ update always but ur story D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣γ̲̣ sweet die .anyway more ink to ur pen
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 12:52am On Oct 19, 2013
princesa:
@heavyweight grin grin

okay then, since am assured by you... *drags in bed and popcorn* am sticking!cheesy
Slumber party in our PJ's...Pillow Fight!!!!!!!!
grin
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by princesa(f): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2013
texanomaly:
Slumber party in our PJ's...Pillow Fight!!!!!!!!
grin

yipee!!! I love pillow fights!!cheesy

once its night, we shall start, hopefully they'd be update by then to make the fight more thrilling grin
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 19, 2013
princesa:

yipee!!! I love pillow fights!!cheesy

once its night, we shall start, hopefully they'd be update by then to make the fight more thrilling grin
i am wishing, willing and cake to join, am i allowed. The bed go contain us, don't worry.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by princesa(f): 11:56am On Oct 19, 2013
Damex333:
i am wishing, willing and cake to join, am i allowed. The bed go contain us, don't worry.

sorry, but its strictly for girls smiley
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
princesa:

sorry, but its strictly for girls smiley
you know i can change my blue m to a pink f you know. wink smiley
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
EPISODE 3

'No. Tell me you are joking,' the Commander groaned. 'You are not serious right?'

'I am dead serious sir,' I replied coolly. At that moment I wasn't sure whether to be excited or worried about the new development.

The fact that I wasn't the one needed by the fairies implied that I'll soon be free to return aboveground, but then it also meant the fate of the human race now depended on Stan, which is nowhere near a thrilling prospect when you considered who Stan was.

'Im-fuccking-possible,' the Commander as he hastily punched something into the mini Computer on his desk.

Whatever appeared on the monitor of the PC must have convinced him that I was telling the truth because he cocked his disproportionaly big head in my direction and nodded at me a few times before speaking.

'You are right. It's a mistake on our part,' he agreed. 'Dammit! This will set us back by three good months.'

'Three months? Why? What do you need that for?'

'You don't understand, Human,' he replied bitterly. 'This is not a process to be rushed. We have to run checks and carry out comprehensive tests on the mind and brain of that person.'

'Why?'

'To assess the level of his intelligence, his cranial capabilities, the sharpness of his memory and most importantly, the strength of his mind,' the Commander explained. 'We must test him with our various tranquilizers, hypnotizers and stun devices.'

'Why didn't you do all that with me?' I asked.

The Commander chuckled. 'Who told you that we didn't? See, all your latest dreams were influenced by our special sedatives, including that voyeuristic one about you peeping at a showering girl behind a keyhole.'

'You guys drugged me? How come I didn't discover later?' I asked in surprise. This fairy business is gradually becoming too complex for my understanding.

'We wiped your mind clean of any memory of that incident. There's no way in the world you'll remember that you were injected with Serum by one of our men before sleeping,'
the Commander explained.

In truth I didn't. I didn't even remember ever seeing a fairy before today.

'But why do you have to do all that? Couldn't you have talked me like you did not long ago instead of using drugs?'

'No. It's very important that we use those things. This mission is a top secret and must remain so. The last thing we need is a human with residual memory spilling the details of our plans into the wrong hands.'

'But do you think you can do all these things to Stan?'

'Why? Is he not a Human like you?'

'As a matter of fact, he's different. He is a walking dead.'

The Commander was smiled softly. 'No. Your twin is alive.'

'But my mum . . .'

'I know, I know,' he interrupted. 'That memory is false. I implanted the chip myself. Even that memory about you saving a land from destruction is not real, it's the last memory chip we implanted in your brain.'

I sat back in my chair and sighed heavily. I seriously have had enough of this disgusting talk. Time to change topic.

'Since I'm no longer part of your plans, I suppose I'll be free to return aboveground any time from now. Right?'

'Of course. So that you go sing our plans like a canary to FBI and any other Investigation agency you Humans have,' the Commander commented sarcastically.

'I won't do that, I swear.'

'NO!' The Commander said with an icy stiffness that doused the fiery determination I had to plead my cause.

'You'll stay here with us until all these is over,' he added after a slight pause.

'Can't you mindwipe me and let me go? That way I won't remember anything about this conversation again, let alone telling anyone else about it,' I pleaded desperately.

'The answer is still no,' the Commander maintained. 'Mindwiping you again just after carrying out tests on you might have a terrible effect. Something as bad as mental derangement.'

'I'll stay then,' I said, when I finally realised that I had no option.

'Fine,' the Commander said as he punched an intercom button on his desk.

'Brad. Come here right now,' he ordered.

'Yes sir.'

1 Like

Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
The huge fairy rushed into the Commander's office a few moments later.

'Sir?'

'Yes Brad. Take this Human here to Fort Carnellé,' the Commander instructed.

'Carnellé? Why? I thought he'll lead the Strike troop . . .'

'Shut the hell up and take him to Fort Carnellé now!' the Commander yelled.

'Certainly sir.'

The big Fairy grabbed me by the collar of my shirt for the second time that evening and hustled me out of the Commander's office.

To be Continued . . .
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ice4jez: Story interesting but the only way I enjoy ur stories is after ever four pages cos bros u no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣γ̲̣ update always but ur story D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣γ̲̣ sweet die .anyway more ink to ur pen

Thanks sir. I'll resolve that late updates issue soon.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
haba...this is too short
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
Yup. Too short, but interesting twist Van.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
Divepen: haba...this is too short
texanomaly: Yup. Too short, but interesting twist Van.

I know. This update is just a snippet. The one I'll post on Monday will be the real deal. Thanks smiley
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by princesa(f): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
Damex333:
you know i can change my blue m to a pink f you know. wink smiley
i know, but that wont change much wink

@van...short but interesting update sad

@texa...am in for the pillow fight, its night alreadycheesy
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 11:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
princesa:
i know, but that wont change much wink

@van...short but interesting update sad

@texa...am in for the pillow fight, its night alreadycheesy
*sneaks in swings pillow @ princess*
"GOTCHA!"
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Ollyfad(f): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2013
Uhm! False world saving?
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ollyfad: Uhm! False world saving?

Na so we see am o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Most Romantic Real Life Story You Know? / Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus / The Heart � Robber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.