Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations (13736 Views)

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. / The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
texanomaly: I loved it...you never disappoint. smiley

I'm glad you like itsmiley
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
Marian17: Hmmm. Impeccably written. Thumbs up Van smiley.

And Em, that 'sect of enlightened Humans' is a roundabout way of saying the Illumanti right?

Thanks smiley

Ha! Na you talk am o grin grin
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
Y will i not b wicked..
Everyday i wl b checkin vantee will soon come...
Vantee will
soon b here...

So this is my verdict...if i dd not c on wednesday i wl personally throw u into d fight...finish...
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 12:46am On Nov 20, 2013
Divepen: Y will i not b wicked..
Everyday i wl b checkin vantee will soon come...
Vantee will
soon b here...

So this is my verdict...if i dd not c on wednesday i wl personally throw u into d fight...finish...

You won't need to do that. I'll continue the story smiley. . .
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by felipemadero(m): 1:20am On Nov 20, 2013

And Em, that 'sect of enlightened Humans' is a roundabout way of saying the Illumanti right?

e get as ur mind b o!
cry

e get as ur mind b o!
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 8:02am On Nov 20, 2013
felipemadero: e get as ur mind b o!
crye get as ur mind b o!

grin
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by faithgokz(f): 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
I love the updates!. Hez back... Please update regularly... Ok? cheesy cool
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2013
The question remains, where have stan been living all there years. Answer s My house. Guy come continue b4 wetin happen 4 1904 happens o.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Clemzy16(m): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
Damex333: The question remains, where have stan been living all there years. Answer s My house. Guy come continue b4 wetin happen 4 1904 happens o.

Abeg o bro, don't let anything happen. I'll start updating unfailingly as from Wednesday (God help me). I need the time to sort out some ish.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 9:45am On Nov 28, 2013
Dear Readers I'm sorry. I still quite haven't gotten over that mild block I had. This story is now on hold till further notice. sad sad sad
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Madawaki01(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
VanTee20: Dear Readers I'm sorry. I still quite haven't gotten over that mild block I had. This story is now on hold till further notice. sad sad sad
eyah,get over it soon sad sad sad
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 7:32am On Nov 29, 2013
Madawaki01: eyah,get over it soon sad sad sad

Thanks sir
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2013
VanTee20: Dear Readers I'm sorry. I still quite haven't gotten over that mild block I had. This story is now on hold till further notice. sad sad sad
Awww...sorry to hear that. Hope you are able to get past it soon. Sometimes it helps me to go out to public places and just people watch for a few days.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
texanomaly:
Awww...sorry to hear that. Hope you are able to get past it soon. Sometimes it helps me to go out to public places and just people watch for a few days.

ok. I'll try and see if it'll work with me too. Thanks ma'am.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
VanTee20:

ok. I'll try and see if it'll work with me too. Thanks ma'am.

Fingers crossed.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by marvwhite: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
i day get the feeling say you day find who go fight you before you go continue the story..abi?....:....well,am up for the task

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Heart � Robber / Blogs Of Famous Nigerian Writers/Authors / Boredom Made Me Do It (A Lesbian Story).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.