Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations (13731 Views)

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. / The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by TECHNINE: 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
texanomaly:
Maybe that should have been...

We don start na

My Pidgin e be small small.
Make I practice everyday everyday, I go learn.

Haha did you understand any of that?

Make I bring mod for here na. Derail tinz no bi small. grin cool

the old tex of "flow1759"

omo you dey try sha ..ya yarning don dey make brain..na jux ginger remain. na to blend am wella. hope ya gerrit?
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
TECH NINE:

the old tex of "flow1759"

omo you dey try sha ..ya yarning don dey make brain..na jux ginger remain. na to blend am wella. hope ya gerrit?

grin She's back...y'all should take cover. grin

And who you callin' old
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 1:33am On Oct 15, 2013
EPISODE 2

'Natasha, the Human is awake,' A strange voice announced as soon as I regained consciousness.

I opened my eyes slowly, and saw nothing at all. Not even the tip of my nose. I was thrown into a momentary confusion. Are my eyes really open or still closed or have I gone blind?

'Far from it Human. You aren't blind,' the strange voice allayed my fear. 'It's just that your human eyes are of little use here. Welcome to the Underworld by the way.'

'Who are you?' I meant to ask because I was quite sure this voice didn't quite sound like that of the Nymph I had spoken with earlier.

I opened my mouth to speak but something very strong held my lips clenched, thereby muffling my question into a meaningless grunt.

I tried moving my hands but I found out that they were tied to the back of the clumsy chair I was sitting on.

Is this some kind of interrogation room or what? And Where the hell is that Nymph that brought me here?

After several moments of silence, I heard a door open and then the loud sounds of approaching footsteps followed closely.

'Remove the tape Adrian, the Commander is already waiting,' a feminine voice commanded, cutting into the eerie silence. 'And fit him with negative glasses too.'

The next moment saw the tape shutting my mouth removed and my sight restored.

I squinted and looked around. I soon discovered that I was in a low ceilinged room illuminated by five bright bulbs.

There were three creatures in the room with me. One of them had the features of a young woman, another had the features of a bespectacled elderly man while the last one had the physique of a prize fighter.

'Is this him?' the big one asked the little suited female. 'I kind of expected more.'

The Female hissed. 'Shut up and take him to Commander.'

I swallowed quickly. 'Errm Ms. Nymph, I don't really understand what's happening here. Why does the Commander want to see me?'

I didn't get a reply to the question I asked because the Nymph walked out of the room as if she wasn't the one I directed the question to.

The big one immediately untied my hands and yanked me out of the chair by the collar of the green polo shirt I wore. I tried struggling with him but the only reward I got for my pathetic attempt was a very hard slap on my chubby cheek.

'Any more silly moves and I'll blow your dumb brain out,' He threatened.

I nodded dumbly and held my hands up in surrender. It suddenly occured to me that there was no sense whatsoever in struggling with a huge and armed enemy.

The big fairy then gripped me on the wrist and dragged me out of the room to a large, spacious office with luxurious furnishings.

'Brad, How did you get him?' A very small fairy with large luminous eyes asked the bulky fairy beside me as soon as we entered the office.

'Not me sir. It was Natasha ID'd him and brought him in,' Brad corrected.

'Ok then. You can go,' the Commander ordered.

Brad saluted and left the room.

'Sit down please,' the Commander said, as he motioned me to a seat opposite his swivel chair. 'I'm very sorry that you haven't really been treated nicely by the fairies you have met so far. They probably don't realise how important you are to the execution of our world conquest plans.'

'It's nothing sir,' I said, with a frosty smile on my lips. 'May I ask what you mean by world domination plans?'

'Well, I was coming to that,' the Commander intimated. 'You see, there was a time in the distant past when Humans and Fairies co-habitated the earth. Goblins, Nymphs, Trolls, Centaurs, Gnomes, Sprites and all the other kinds of Fairy lived normally on earth with Humans then.'

'So what led you people underworld?' I asked.

'The Wicknedness of Humans that's what. The Emperor of Rome around 164 AD whose name was Andreas Perqeasus decreed that every Fairy in the world be eliminated after a certain gnome was accused of stealing gold from the Empire's sacred treasury.'

'Why should all Fairies be punished for the offence of only one gnome? No. That's plain cruelty,' I commented.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 15, 2013
Guy continue b4 i break your head o.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 1:41am On Oct 15, 2013
Hmmmm...very short...more please. smiley
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 1:45am On Oct 15, 2013
'More painful is the fact that the said Fairy wasn't even the one that stole the gold. I'm very sure of this because the Fairy in question is my own grandfather. The whole thing was just fabricated to blot Fairies out of the picture for ever.

My jaw dropped in shock. 'What? Your grandfather was alive in 164 AD?'

The Commander chuckled softly. 'Yes he was. Fairies are magical beings, We live for centuries before dying.'

'Honestly sir, I don't think all these things you are saying concern me much,' I said ernestly. 'Why don't you let us talk about the main reason you brought me here?'

The Commander smiled. 'I see, you are always straight to point. Just like your file here says.'

'My file?' I echoed in surprise.

'Yes. We do have an active file on you. We have been keeping tabs on you for months.'

'Why?'

The Commander leaned forward and delivered his words slowly. 'The time has come for the people of the underworld to return to the human world. Not to merely co-exist with humans but to lord over the earth and the entire universe, and you will be our human ally.'

'What? You intend to make the entire human race your slaves and you expect me to aid your cause?'

'You don't understand, Human,' said the Commander. 'That Humans will suffer worse fate if this do not happen.'

'What is worse than being driven into slavery?' I asked.

'How does War, famine, disease outbreaks and natural disasters sound in comparison?'

'You want to do that?'

'No,' the Commander replied. 'That is actually the plan of an elite Human sect. They want to reduce the world population to the barest minimum. They want to establish a New world ruling system.'

I listened on with rapt attention as the Commander continued.

'Fairies have everything needed to conquer and control the world succesfully, but we need you to help us,' he said.

'Why me?'

'You are the chosen one. It's your destiny'

I sat back into my chair and exhaled deeply. So it is my own destiny to bring about the fall of the human race?

'But what exactly will I do to help your people?'

'Don't worry about that. Just give your consent and we'll strike immediately.'

'Are you sure I'm really the right person for this job?'

'Of course you are. There have been Prophesies, paintings and books about you since 200 AD,' the Commander intimated.

'Really? Can I see one?'

The Commander stood up without replying and walked up to his bookshelf. After a few moments of rummaging, he found what he wanted.

'Here,' He said as he handed me a gold coloured book. 'This is the Annal of Zunges, the greatest fairy clairvoyant ever. He died two hundred years ago. That's your picture on the frontpage beside two Fairies,'

I peered at the black and white picture of 'myself'. The picture was almost perfect. Yes. Almost perfect because I just spotted a flaw. A minor one at that, but a flaw all the same.

'Commander, This is picture is not mine,' I pronounced calmly.

'Are you crazy? Whose features will fit yours as closely as that?'

'Errm, My twin brother Stan.'

To be Continued . . .
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 1:51am On Oct 15, 2013
come on Van Tee...you are just teasing us... sad
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 1:51am On Oct 15, 2013
come on....GIVE
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 1:52am On Oct 15, 2013
texanomaly: Hmmmm...very short...more please. smiley
Damex333: Guy continue b4 i break your head o.

The Update has been modified, kindly go over it again. Thanks smiley
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 1:56am On Oct 15, 2013
texanomaly: come on Van Tee...you are just teasing us... sad
texanomaly: come on....GIVE
texanomaly: come on Van Tee...you are just teasing us... sad

I'm sorry madam. I'm not trying to tease you or anybody. The notepad on my phone can contain only one thousand characters so I have to copy and paste bit by bit to make up an update. The update is complete now, kindly re read it.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 2:00am On Oct 15, 2013
well that makes more sense...hmmm a little twist there at the end...Stan deserves it, after what he did in the last one angry I hope they go get him.

Much better Van...thanks grin
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 15, 2013
texanomaly: well that makes more sense...hmmm a little twist there at the end...Stan deserves it, after what he did in the last one angry I hope they go get him.

do you know who stan is to me? He is my personal guy.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 2:25am On Oct 15, 2013
Damex333: do you know who stan is to me? He is my personal guy.

Well I wish the two of you the best...I guess...what does that even mean?
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 2:27am On Oct 15, 2013
texanomaly: well that makes more sense...hmmm a little twist there at the end...Stan deserves it, after what he did in the last one angry I hope they go get him.

You're welcome ma. I thank you too, for reading and commenting smiley
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 2:29am On Oct 15, 2013
Damex333: do you know who stan is to me? He is my personal guy.

Bro you no even tell me how the update be. I dey vex angry angry
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 2:29am On Oct 15, 2013
VanTee20:

You're welcome ma. I thank you too, for reading and commenting smiley

Any time Babe...You da best. kiss
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 15, 2013
texanomaly:

Any time Babe...You da best. kiss
how many ppl you don call babe 4 ds nl? Seven ppl? Am trying to teach you pidgin ni o.
Bros van, we go meet 4 dt place na, we go yarn wella.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 2:48am On Oct 15, 2013
Damex333: how many ppl you don call babe 4 ds nl? Seven ppl? Am trying to teach you pidgin ni o.

hmmm...well, BABE tongue

I call a lot of people that. Even some women folk. It is a term of endearment to most, but it is just friendly to me...I only have one Bab(y) though. Sorry I got your dander up. sad
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 2:55am On Oct 15, 2013
Oh, and btw, I'll work on the 'Babe' word...
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 15, 2013
Chai...see where this story con stop...wo!!! Van u don die as dem c say no b u ....dat nymph go show u serious gbagangbos
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 8:42am On Oct 15, 2013
Damex333: how many ppl you don call babe 4 ds nl? Seven ppl? Am trying to teach you pidgin ni o.

Ok my bro
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 8:45am On Oct 15, 2013
Divepen: Chai...see where this story con stop...wo!!! Van u don die as dem c say no b u ....dat nymph go show u serious gbagangbos

I know o, abeg help me pray make dem release me without showing me pepper.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 15, 2013
I don help send ppl go mountain...oya oya come do something for this story b4 me mysef send anoda nymph come ur place
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 10:02am On Oct 15, 2013
Divepen: I don help send ppl go mountain...oya oya come do something for this story b4 me mysef send anoda nymph come ur place

Oga the story continues tomorrow . . .
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2013
Ermm....nymph whr u dey job dey for u
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2013
Divepen: Ermm....nymph whr u dey job dey for u
call am fast, i go double him pay.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
Divepen: Ermm....nymph whr u dey job dey for u

Don't call that Nymph abeg sad
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
Damex333: call am fast, i go double him pay.

Kai! this guy no like me at all . . .
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Ollyfad(f): 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hehehe.....dis tym around na stan go enta wahala.gud 4 m bt van d updates dem dey tak 2 lng 2 kum o.anyways d story is promisin 2 b fun as xpectd
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2013
Ollyfad: Hehehe.....dis tym around na stan go enta wahala.gud 4 m bt van d updates dem dey tak 2 lng 2 kum o.anyways d story is promisin 2 b fun as xpectd

Thanks ma, I'll work on updating more quickly . . .
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 17, 2013
Van, if i talk say make i carry you by d collar now, tex go beg on ur behalf and me no want d babe to beg. But i know who i go send you greatest enemy.
D only way you can beg me s by sending qan to me grin
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2013
Damex333: Van, if i talk say make i carry you by d collar now, tex go beg on ur behalf and me no want d babe to beg. But i know who i go send you greatest enemy.
D only way you can beg me s by sending qan to me grin
grin grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Most Romantic Real Life Story You Know? / Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus / The Heart � Robber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.