Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS (32104 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by ROMENOUN: 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
they are insane, how on earth would one chase after gals with HIV AIDS..... WELL ETT
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abu Mikey: #sigh!

Shitty thread with Shitty meaning all because of shiity beings whith shitty brains in their shitty anus! angry
abu shocked shocked

R u ok?

1 Like

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nwoka(m): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
Some people need Jesus
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
I think since the supposedly "outcast" are the new "majority" and the "golden baby" some "twisted mind"( excuse my choice words) will do also anything to be part of it, while they bask in all the attention that comes with it.

My only problem is that this behavior will put a dent on the progress already made in combating the spread of HIV/AIDS if not ruining it completely.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by andezakkayahoo: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
End time madness
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
ROMENOUN: they are insane, how on earth would one chase after gals with HIV AIDS..... WELL ETT

Not chasing after girls but the "BISEXUAL" one are the people who after digging the males goes back to his female and pass it on.. embarassed embarassed
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by ACM10: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
ROMENOUN: they are insane, how on earth would one chase after gals with HIV AIDS..... WELL ETT

Gæy güyz
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Darejyde(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
T̲̣̣̥HĨ̷̊S Oyinbo people dey crase oh na everytin dem wan try? Those guys are not sane because
1.♌o sane person wud bε̲̣̣̣̥ guy wen coRrect babes full every were.
Two. Want Τ̅☺ bε̲̣̣̣̥ infected with †ђξ most deadly virus i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ world.
Three. Announce it Τ̅☺ †ђξ world and bε̲̣̣̣̥ proud of it.
Four. Have A̶̲̥̅ word for †ђξ devilish act #Bug chaser
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
manny4life:

True that, but there's a stigma for Poz patients, so if I ask someone, are you Hiv neg? What will be the response? NO... I will run faster than my shadow... Oso g'eme grin grin grin
gringrin I don't think HIV-positive patients in developed countries face the kind of stigma their counterparts in Naija face.

1 Like

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by chidooh1: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
This topic is not for Nigerians, i have always wondered why Americans feel morality is taboo and the opposite becomes the norm.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
Baybe: gringrin I don't think HIV-positive patients in developed countries face the kind of stigma their counterparts in Naija face.

Well you're right though... Here, I've heard someone openly say "I'm Poz", I'm like hmmm
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ya'all know what time it is shocked shocked
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Darejyde(m): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
Darejyde: T̲̣̣̥HĨ̷̊S Oyinbo people dey crase oh na everytin dem wan try? Those guys are not sane because
1.♌o sane person wud bε̲̣̣̣̥ gay wen coRrect babes full every were.
Two. Want Τ̅☺ bε̲̣̣̣̥ infected with †ђξ most deadly virus i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ world.
Three. Announce it Τ̅☺ †ђξ world and bε̲̣̣̣̥ proud of it.
Four. Have A̶̲̥̅ word for †ђξ devilish act #Bug chaser
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by chegx(m): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
is it until heaven comes down b4 we know it's end time. is it until heaven comes down b4 we know it's end time.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by chegx(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
eddiebruk: Ya'all know what time it is shocked shocked
it's ET oclock.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by kunlekuz7: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
hmmmmn
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
Most HIV patients I see are healthier than the neg patners.
Shine your eyes!!!!!!
E no dey show for face, some are fatter than Iya Ofili and yet, they are celebrating their 10th HIV Anniversary

1 Like

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by hod898(m): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
This is what you always get when demoralising acts are accepted in the name of freedom and human rights. I knew that gay marriage is so not going to be the peak of such bad act, I knew that in the future, they would bring something worse than gayism. Still don't believe me? Then watch and see what will happen in the next two yrs if this demonism is not controlled. Satan is never short of ideas, he will keep on perverting and polluting the minds of the unwary. Now is the time to call on Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
hod898: This is what you always get when demoralising acts are accepted in the name of freedom and human rights. I knew that gay marriage is so not going to be the peak of such bad act, I knew that in the future, they would bring something worse than gayism. Still don't believe me? Then watch and see what will happen in the next two yrs if this demonism is not controlled. Satan is never short of ideas, he will keep on perverting and polluting the minds of the unwary. Now is the time to call on Jesus Christ.
keep consoling yourself.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by plendil: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
2ndOGA: Talk about creepy and unbelievable. shocked

. . .but of course, if you've heard of people injecting themselves with gasoline and what not, you won't be very surprised. Weird world we live in. I suppose relocate go mars - but not for this US Shutdown wey affect NASA's launch. sad

@ bolded, that's just one. There are many more:

Partners rubbing themselves with faeces while doing it,
inflicting themselves with horrific injuries while at it;
the sniffing of lizard shiit in the northern part of the country. . .etc.

nothing new undecided
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Truckpusher(m): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
Where are those gullible a$$ licking Nigerians that are protesting for gay rights in Nigeria ,let them come and see how excessive and blind freedom of expression can make a lot of things go wrong .

I hope when some psycho pervert homosexuals that doubles as a sex offenders that are HIV positive goes on a fuccking spree both on kids and vulnerable people infecting hundreds ,you guys will still support this crazy way of life ?....smh
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
Apparently dem homos have finally learnt how to hit d self destruct button#justwhatwe'vebeenprayingfor cool grin
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by dokunbam(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
Seriously? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Like serious? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by ibnakeem: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
Baybe: Nawa oh shockedshocked

Trouble dey sleep Iyanya go wake am.

Shey iyanya don join the bug chasing party ni

1 Like

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
Why will a man allow another man to insert his private part into his anu.s?

CRAZY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by AbuMikey(m): 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
nadia_SA: abu shocked shocked

R u ok?
Yep!

I'm very much ok wink
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
ibnakeem:
Shey iyanya don join the bug chasing party ni

Lol... good catch grin grin grin
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
This is what faggotry is all about.

Read the story of Donny The Punk and you will get an insight into the mind set of a homosexual.

The guy couldnt get enuff of prison r@pe that he kept breaking the law to get back in and have over 40 niggaz at one time r@pe him.

He even wrote a poem about it.

This way of life and the men (lesbians are cool) who choose to live it are sick!

http://www.jimgoad.net/pdf/prison/donny.pdf

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
From the original article you can see that most or if not all bug chasers are gay men.

Heterosexual men will not seek to infect themselves since they still believe that one day they want to have children.

Gay men on the other hand dont want to have children and there are alot of gay men who seek castration.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by clixa: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
very abnormal, they need serious deliverance
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
PvtParts: From the original article you can see that most or if not all bug chasers are gay men.

Heterosexual men will not seek to infect themselves since they still believe that one day they want to have children.

Gay men on the other hand dont want to have children and there are alot of gay men who seek castration.

Going by what you said, there should be clean straight men na, or you will dispute the fact that Straight men are involved in this kinds of acts aka bisexuals? If it's like this, women should have HIV because according to you, if their men who fuckks them are not involved in raw sex, then heck why should they get the bug...

Abeg leave story jor... Like gay men, the straight one are involved in this act and unfortunately, they knowingly or unknowingly transfer the bug to their female partners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Marriage Between "aa" And "ss", "as" And Ss. (wat's The Product) / 2 Small Bumps On My Penis,help!!!! / No Amount Of Alcohol Use Is Safe, New Studies Finds - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.