Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS (32122 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
Men on diapers with bloated anu.s.

And still claiming human right?

********SPEECHLESS*********
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Reincarnated(m): 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
So masonkz, I assume you didn't do any research at all on the term bug chasing and u were here making so much noise undecided
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Swiftboy(m): 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
What a wierd world?
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pvt_Parts: so manny4life and masonkz, will u guys be attending any AIDS inoculation 0rgy soon?

Nah boi, I will be sending your AID's drugs to you via FEDEX--- FIRST CLASS cool cool cool
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
[quote author=Pvt_Parts]

Gays are like Muslim apologists; you can never get any moral , meaningful and/or logical response from them.[/quoteYou meant to say Christain Gay Bishops who molest little boys? And even wed homosexual couples?
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by AsAPRocky: 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
Some of you guys sound so stupid, what gay person wears a diaper?

Anyways this trend of bug chasers is really disturbing, it's mostly infected people trying to infect negative people, I've heard stories of people making holes in condoms to pass the virus undecided
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by dhammer(m): 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

The worst thing about gay activists is that they try to equate civil rights, women emancipation religious freedom and race integration movements into their campaign .

Its funny when humans are deemed inferior for whatever reason, history really likes repeating itself, whether Hitler, knight templer, atrocities in sudan or dafur, someone somewhere always feels someone else doesn't deserve what they do. Just like you (I'm assuming you're black) were at one point deemed too inferior to have an opinion.

1 Like

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
manny4life:

Nah boi, I will be sending your AID's drugs to you via FEDEX--- FIRST CLASS cool cool cool

nah keep it. send it to your buddies who need it.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
A$AP Rocky:
Some of you guys sound so stupid, what gay person wears a diaper?

Anyways this trend of bug chasers is really disturbing, it's mostly infected people trying to infect negative people, I've heard stories of people making holes in condoms to pass the virus undecided

Lol, you're asking Jamb question... Look no further than the two that are ranting.

They have supply contract with Proctor and Gamble, so they receive their diapers in Truckload, just for them ONLY...
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

nah keep it. send it to your buddies who need it.

nah dude, my buddies don't need it... If I gat to go through hell just to get it, I gat to send it to you.

No problem son, I will forward your 30-days supply via FEDEX express tomorrow morning.. cool cool cool
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
d-hammer:

Its funny when humans are deemed inferior for whatever reason, history really likes repeating itself, whether Hitler, knight templer, atrocities in sudan or dafur, someone somewhere always feels someone else doesn't deserve what they do. Just like you (I'm assuming you're black) were at one point deemed too inferior to have an opinion.

There you go... using serious past atrocities to condemened gay bashing. I will never physical hurt or confront a gay dude in real life but there is a limit to the sh1t i can take from these so-called gay activists. What is it that they want from us? They are free to exist and do whatever they want in the privcay of their homes. I have no problem seeing to gay men walking down the street but i dont need to explain to my 4 year old son why two men are kissing each other on the streets.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
manny4life:

Lol, you're asking Jamb question... Look no further than the two that are ranting.

They have supply contract with Proctor and Gamble, so they receive their diapers in Truckload, just for them ONLY...
double standard u show. Its either u are confused or u are an hypocrite
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
manny4life:

Lol... You seem to know more about tops and bottoms... Who's the suspect here. Abeg tell NL what you're up to cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nah son, you're the one who needs help. I'm good... I'll pass. I do have a coupon though, you just need to call 1-800-Pschyatric. cool cool
Common dont be shy man..
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

There you go... using serious past atrocities to condemened gay bashing. I will never physical hurt or confront a gay dude in real life but there is a limit to the sh1t i can take from these so-called gay activists. What is it that they want from us? They are free to exist and do whatever they want in the privcay of their homes. I have no problem seeing to gay men walking down the street but i dont need to explain to my 4 year old son why two men are kissing each other on the streets.

more like u were oncee rappeed or u once indulgedd in the act, trust me, if neither, u wont be so concerned. U know far too much for a straight guy.
I can bet my life on it, u have done a guy before. Good night
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
5points:
double standard u show. Its either u are confused or u are an hypocrite

huh? How am I confused or a hypocrite?
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by dhammer(m): 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

I certainly never said that you'd get physical, but death sentences already exists in some places and besides hitler had gays on his list after Jews and blacks. It's probably because of the UN people haven't gotten some disturbing ideas.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
akthedream: Manny manny,do you also put on female clothes?Are you Bottom or Top?How many dicck penetrated ur anus today?Are u really happy with ur condition or u...
dude, so u know the terms used? Come on, tell us your last bf's name, how many rounds does he go on you?
Which hotel do u guys use?
Dude, your post is the gayest so far. Deal with it
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
akthedream: Common dont be shy man..

Shy bout what bro?

Ain't no shame in my game dude... Like I said, I gat a coupon for you, call 1-800-Psychiatric...

You have Intel on the nasty disgusting nonsense u put up there, so redeem your coupon and seek help cool cool
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
5points:
more like u were oncee rappeed or u once indulgedd in the act, trust me, if neither, u wont be so concerned. U know far too much for a straight guy.
I can bet my life on it, u have done a guy before. Good night

SINCE becoming a father, the world and it state scares the sh1t out of me for the sake of my own kids. I dont want them to have to act politically correct among immoral fagg0ts like urself.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
manny4life:

deep within u, u know what and who u are.
Its better I dont comment on a thread than comment and act hypocritically.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

SINCE becoming a father, the world and it state scares the sh1t out of me for the sake of my own kids. I dont want them to have to act politically correct among immoral fagg0ts like urself.
we are saying same tin. U wont be concernd if u were not onnce guilty.
I guess u boy acts feminine, maybe, dont be scared, allow him a life.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
manny4life:

Frankly speaking manny,that is what you are,confused and an hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by AsAPRocky: 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
Yeah Nigeria's laws don't make any sense, they have a death sentence and imprisonment for LGBT people but allow underage girls to have sex with old men, really really backwards

1 Like

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
A$AP Rocky:
Yeah Nigeria's laws don't make any sense, they have a death sentence and imprisonment for LGBT people but allow underage girls to have sex with old men, really really backwards
how many acct will u create and delete
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
5points:
deep within u, u know what and who u are.
Its better I dont comment on a thread than comment and act hypocritically.

I know what and who I am? Really?

I'm done... Yall can beat it.

This is the funniest I've seen on NL.

Where were you when I was being attacked and even when I ignored? Now I fired back, it's that I know who I am... cool cool
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
akthedream: Frankly speaking manny,that is what you are,confused and an hypocrite.

I'm confused and a hypocrite? Lol, smh
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by AsAPRocky: 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
5points:
how many acct will u create and delete

What? I'm new here lol, defo not a dupe
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
manny4life:

I know what and who I am? Really?

I'm done... Yall can beat it.

u just proved us right
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
5points:
dude, so u know the terms used? Come on, tell us your last bf's name, how many rounds does he go on you?
Which hotel do u guys use?
Dude, your post is the gayest so far. Deal with it
Its you..now answer the rest question..
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
5points:
u just proved us right

I'm not here to prove anyone right or wrong, don't get it twisted.

There are bickering that I don't have time for, and unfortunately, I indulged in this stupidity in the first place with less than five comments after my last exchange with Pvt_Parts before you called me a hypocrite.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by AsAPRocky: 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
Why did you quote me 5points, wtf is going on?!
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
5points:
we are saying same tin. U wont be concernd if u were not onnce guilty.
I guess u boy acts feminine, maybe, dont be scared, allow him a life.

may god punish ur anus with a new strain of aids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) / Vaginal Discharge: How To Tell If It’s Normal / From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.