Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS (32139 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
masonkz:

What does it matter to you whether he's gay or not?

See me see trouble o, problem is I give people too much of my precious time..
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
masonkz:

http://listverse.com/2013/04/20/10-animals-that-practice-homosexuality/

Help yourself out. A little more googling should do you more good.

that is a myth.

animals that occasional engage in homosexuality do so as a result of being denied a mate.

when a suitable mate (female) appears, they naturally revert back to the natural order.

do homosexual men do this?

it is rarely seen in the wild and occurs slightly more often in captivity.

but are u as a human being going to use animal behaviour as a yardstick?

u might as well eat dead carrion like vultures or regurgitate ur meals like cattle or better yet try hibernating like bears

1 Like

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by vcvibes(m): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
ItsModella:
WOAH WOAH WOAH!! What in the world? I need help comprehending this madness shocked shocked shocked

ETT, maybe?

Humans---I can never fully understand us. undecided cry
"Demons, evil spirits and ghosts i understand but humans?? Humans are jus damn too crazy

1 Like

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
Reincarnated:

Make good use of the internet to find out

Lol and you think I didn't do that? Talking about it and actually doing it are two different things.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

that is a myth.

animals that occasional engage in homosexuality do so as a result of being denied a mate.

when a suitable mate (female) appears, they naturally revert back to the natural order.

You call it a myth, they've called it proven facts. Not like it matters to me though. I understand my body better than anyone can.

Pvt_Parts:

u might as well eat dead carrion like vultures or regurgitate ur meals like cattle or better yet try hibernating like bears

Well I don't. Maybe there are people who do. You can go look for them to discuss eating dead carrion
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

Lol. I knew the yardstick stuff was gonna come up. He asked for animals that engage in homosexual activities, I showed him. That doesn't mean I'm using it as a yardstick.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
masonkz:

What does it matter to you whether he's gay or not?
What joy do you have being a gay?
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
akthedream: What joy do you have being a gay?

All the joys you can ever have being straight, and more.

For one, I'm not bitter about myself. I can't say much about you.

2 Likes

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
masonkz:

You call it a myth, they've called it proven facts. Not like it matters to me though. I understand my body better than anyone can.

the day u find me a cross dressing monkey or a lion that shaved its own maim so it can look like a lioness for the lion fellas then and then only would i agree that there are gay animals.

finally, animals have little or no self control, dont even wear clothes and have outdoor sex 0rgies. how can animal behaviour be used as a justification over and above humans?

ponder on that
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Reincarnated(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
masonkz:

Lol and you think I didn't do that? Talking about it and actually doing it are two different things.

So after doing your research, does it or does it not apply to gay people ?
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

the day u find me a cross dressing monkey or a lion that shaved its own maim so it can look like a lioness for the lion fellas then and then only would i agree that there are gay animals.

finally, animals have little or no self control, dont even wear clothes and have outdoor sex orgies. how can animal behaviour be used as a justification over and above humans?

ponder on that

Like I said, I wasn't using it as a justification. He asked, I replied. Meanwhile, I never knew of homosexual tendencies in animals prior to finding out about my sexuality. So don't go there.

There's nothing to ponder on.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
masonkz:

have u gotten aids yet?

which std are u suffering from now or which one have u contracted in the past?

and finally do gay guys like the smell of dirty toilets? I read about that somewhere.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Sweetlemon(f): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

that is a myth.

do homosexual men do this?

it is rarely seen in the wild and occurs slightly more often in captivity.

Don't mind those so-called gay activists.
Gosh! Human beings ehn! I just wonder how God feels when he looks down at us sometimes.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
masonkz:

Like I said, I wasn't using it as a justification. He asked, I replied. Meanwhile, I never knew of homosexual tendencies in animals prior to finding out about my sexuality. So don't go there.

There's nothing to ponder on.

what is there to find out? you have a d1ck rite? well u put d1cks in women vags and not men's a-hole

confused fagg0t
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
Reincarnated:

So after doing your research, does it or does it not apply to gay people ?

Oh I checked, and I didn't find one person who has admitted to looking out for someone who's HIV positive to infect him. What I did find are people who are happy being HIV positive (for whatever reason) and wanna pass it on (crazy), and this exists amongst both straight and gay people.

You may wanna help out if you come across the testimonies of the main bug chasers.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
masonkz:

Apart from shit hole,what other part of a male do u Bleep?Do u suck dick or u lick ur fellow male shit hole?I can finger a lady and lick her cum..can u finger a guy and lick his excreta?How many pad do u wear per day?
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
masonkz:

Apart from shit hole,what other part of a male do u Bleep?Do u suck dick or u lick ur fellow male shit hole?I can finger a lady and lick her cum..can u finger a guy and lick his excreta?How many pad do u wear per day?pls reply me asap u leaking ass.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Reincarnated(m): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
masonkz:

Oh I checked, and I didn't find one person who has admitted to looking out for someone who's HIV positive to infect him. What I did find are people who are happy being HIV positive (for whatever reason) and wanna pass it on (crazy), and this exists amongst both straight and gay people.

You may wanna help out if you come across the testimonies of the main bug chasers.

What do you think the slang "bug chasing" means?

Better still, who do you think the term applies to

1 Like

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
akthedream: Apart from shit hole,what other part of a male do u Bleep?Do u suck dick or u lick ur fellow male shit hole?I can finger a lady and lick her cum..can u finger a guy and lick his excreta?How many pad do u wear per day?

Your attempt at mockery is dry and disgusting, you're just plain nasty... Like seriously?

2 Likes

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Gosh! Human beings ehn! I just wonder how God feels when he looks down at us sometimes.

The worst thing about gay activists is that they try to equate civil rights, women emancipation religious freedom and race integration movements into their campaign .

What I hatte most about them is the audacity that they want us to have to accomodate their personal lifestyle.

I am a hot blooded heterosexual male but u dont see me walking down the street proclaiming it.

It is not enuff for gays that we accept them as they are but they want society to reform itself into conforming with them.

They want to get married. They want kids even thou that is 100% impossible so they force us to accept that they to must adopt and raise kids. They want to see also in any form a space for sexual orientation. They just want us to believe they are natural which they are not.

Sex is not all about having fun (and in their case I dont see how they can even enjoy it) but also meant for procreation.
Gays are jus interested in the sex and nothin else.

1 Like

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

have u gotten aids yet?

which std are u suffering from now or which one have u contracted in the past?

and finally do gay guys like the smell of dirty toilets? I read about that somewhere.

1No I don't have HIV. You'd have to catch it before I do wink

2. Same answer above.

3. No, gay guys don't like smell of dirty toilets. In fact, it may interest you to know that gay guys are the cleanest/neatest guys you can ever come around. wink

I've answered your questions , and I did answer them while laughing at how st.upi.d you can be (even though I know it was meant to mock me), since you can ignorantly ask the above questions. Anyway, I'm done with you, sire.

4 Likes

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
Reincarnated:

What do you think the slang "bug chasing" means?

Gays are like Muslim apologists; you can never get any moral , meaningful and/or logical response from them.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
masonkz:

3. No, gay guys don't like smell of dirty toilets. In fact, it may interest you to know that gay guys are the cleanest/neatest guys you can ever come around. wink

I knew u would mention this and it is all down to the fact that most gay men suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Personality

Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder is characterized by a preoccupation with orderliness, perfectionism, and mental and interpersonal control.

after having all that dirty sex in public toilets you guys try to keep a clean physical personality.

Meanwhile REAL men like myself dont give a hoot about extra grooming. I spend 2 minutes top in the shower, grab a masculine deodarant and if i did shave a handful of old spice aftershave. wear the same socks at least twice and the same boxers may stay on for 4 days. Women love our manly smell. We dont need perfumes to hide the fact that we are currently wearing an adult diaper.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
manny4life:

Your attempt at mockery is dry and disgusting, you're just plain nasty... Like seriously?

You dey mind am?

I'd be the last person to feel mocked cos of some dude over the internet.

And for whom it may concern, gay guys don't wear diapers. Lol I wonder where y'all got that from. People would sha say anything to get at gay people.

Una goodnight.

1 Like

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Sweetlemon(f): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
stanley10122: Apparently dem homos have finally learnt how to hit d self destruct button#justwhatwe'vebeenprayingfor cool grin

You are right sha, if only they can infect themselves ONLY......
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
Sweetlemon:

A sensible woman. All hope is not lost.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
manny4life:

Manny manny,do you also put on female clothes?Are you Bottom or Top?How many dicck penetrated ur anus today?Are u really happy with ur condition or u need an urgent help?
Manny,what do u derive from facking ur fellow man anus?Why not rather Bleep him through his nostril or betterstill through his ear..Manny,imagine a world of Gays only,what do u think will happen in the next 100 yrs.Manny,why have u chosen to be a gay?lets us know if u need help.Remember,with God all things are possible..Pls. Dont deny the next generation of their existence Manny.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
masonkz:

You dey mind am?

I'd be the last person to feel mocked cos of some dude over the internet.

And for whom it may concern, gay guys don't wear diapers. Lol I wonder where y'all got that from. People would sha say anything to get at gay people.

Una goodnight.

please google r@pe of men.

i posted it here and got banned by the anti-spam bot.

apart from stds gay men suffer alot of physical and mental problems one of which is havin to wear a diaper because they cant hold their sh1t back

the link below is actually a story of a gay guy deliberately gettin aids so he could fit in among the other hiv positive gay men and also because he wanted to lose weight so he could get into an outfit.\

http://www.out.com/news-opinion/2013/08/02/men-who-want-aids-bronx-new-york?page=full

sick
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
akthedream: Manny manny,do you also put on female clothes?Are you Bottom or Top?How many dicck penetrated ur anus today?Are u really happy with ur condition or u need an urgent help?
Manny,what do u derive from facking ur fellow man anus?Why not rather Bleep him through his nostril or betterstill through his ear..Manny,imagine a world of Gays only,what do u think will happen in the next 100 yrs.Manny,why have u chosen to be a gay?lets us know if u need help.Remember,with God all things are possible..Pls. Dont deny the next generation of their existence Manny.

Lol... You seem to know more about tops and bottoms... Who's the suspect here. Abeg tell NL what you're up to cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nah son, you're the one who needs help. I'm good... I'll pass. I do have a coupon though, you just need to call 1-800-Pschyatric. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
so manny4life and masonkz, will u guys be attending any AIDS inoculation 0rgy soon?
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by dhammer(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
I have a dream, that one day nairalanders will have a conversation without resulting to insults!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vaginal Discharge: How To Tell If It’s Normal / No Amount Of Alcohol Use Is Safe, New Studies Finds - Bloomberg / Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.