Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) (16465 Views)

Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) / You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by gothrones(m): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
^
My sister, I tire o.
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by asala1: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
OP, please, I beg you with the name of God ABANDON this project if this is how it will be.

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Mexyz(m): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
@op, no let Fashola change him mind abt eko atlantic because of ds ur movie o. Anyway nice film u ve there,waitn 4 d real trailer.
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by 190theclown: 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
asala1: OP, please, I beg you with the name of God ABANDON this project if this is how it will be.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
Looool a nigerian film, are u f*cking kidding me? ... Well dis means dat our producers can name films now
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
My 0wn n0 sh0w 0h...na 0nly s0undtrack in vide0 f0rmat,...na s0 una 0wn de?
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by martinkem(m): 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
Like seriously!!!! people want to actually watch this
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by manny4life(m): 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
Some of the video effects looks like that from a video game, make it more realistic not some video game background. embarassed embarassed
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mu he he he he he he he he he!!

What the fvck is this gaddem shyt? grin grin grin grin grin

Even the old King Kong movie had better graphics that this shyt cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The zombies look like broomsticks covered in fish blood cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ben 10 looks better than this undecided
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
whoever designed that movie poster deserves to be flogged sharia-style
what?

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by denitro(m): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
PATHETIC

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by OMA4U(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
Omo.... See bashing for Nairaland! The OP sef no com post again when he sees bashing of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Classcaptain1(m): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
Guy,make we talk true,this is purely mediocre..it is nice u made an effort..the vfx and animation concept was alright but dude u are way off the mark...look for more experienced hands,and better story line,be original.then and only then will u achieve the desired result.better luck next time

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ejikeND(m): 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
u guys are trying,just keep it up
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
poor
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by jeebz: 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
Compare this trailer to a similar trailer dropped on Nairaland ; The day they came
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Ayorh4you(m): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
Tapout: Smh...another kajola

lol. is kajola finally out? I keep checking youtube daily for it but stil cant find it. lol
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by billante(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
Believe me producers of dis film didn't spend more than 18,000 naira in making dis,

And they want to do world war Z cry

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by NAJALYN: 11:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
Rome was not built in a day. I commend the producers. They are going somewhere and wil succeed.
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Xion: 1:16am On Oct 27, 2013
texazzpete:

And many sycophants who are satisfied with mediocrity like this guy above will try and tell you you're on the right path.

People who are rightly dissing this trailer aren't trying to discourage him. They are trying to save him from an expensive embarrassment. For a Feb 2014 movie, this is terrible.

What a nice way to save someone from embarrassment,
Dude even called me a sycophant.
There's no time to trade words with you, but kindly find better ways of being a constructive critic.
I commended his efforts based on personal grounds.
I'm a cgi, vfx person myself, doing this thing is not beans. Every time I think up an idea in this line, I dump it again and again, simply because of the fear of failure, fear of people like you.
This is someone who I believe has overcome that fear and all you can do is nail him?

@I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by MrRomantic1(m): 1:46am On Oct 27, 2013
WoW!
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 27, 2013
vcvibes: creatures like OBJ, BUHARI AND BOKO HARAM

lol grin grin
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by donmike122(m): 2:31am On Oct 27, 2013
Khalessi: Ben 10 looks better than this undecided
Ben 10 is of High quality animation, this movie is below anything i have ever seen!! Playstation 1 graphics better pass this 1 na. Nintendo sef!
God help us!
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by kramer: 3:48am On Oct 27, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSKwKJtezU0

^^ that is what a sci-fi trailer is meant to look like guys... Apparently it was done in nigeria
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by kramer: 4:07am On Oct 27, 2013
Xion:
Every time I think up an idea in this line, I dump it again and again, simply because of the fear of failure, fear of people like you.
This is someone who I believe has overcome that fear and all you can do is nail him?

I think having that fear is what keeps you on top of your game else you're bound to slack and then release any nonsense just as we see here (sorry dude). From what i'vv watched i don't think they mean to be taken seriously ... That's what I feel
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ekaromail: 6:40am On Oct 27, 2013
It's great.
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 27, 2013
ekaromail: Wow, A lot of comments from a lot of angry people. Well, let me start by saying this. The movie trailer was done with ZERO BUDGET. I'm sure you all know what zero means.

Now why did I post the add and trailer as I did? I posted for two reasons. 1. To get comments and see people's reactions. I knew I will be criticised but I didn't think insults will be added to it. 2. I posted so that some good people who believe in what we are doing will support us financially so dat a better job can be done.

So, did I succeed? Yes I did. I got insults, constructive criticism, encouragement and most importantly, sponsors who are very willing to help us financially.

So thank you all for your time. I appreciate.

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by profvic3: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2013
ekaromail: smiley Here is the link to the Dead City Movie trailer in Mp4 format for phone download. Now mind you, this is just a glimpse of what you will be seeing in the movie. There will be a second official trailer by December so watch out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgjTmuEXju4&feature=player_detailpage#t=0

Here is the link to the Dead City Movie trailer in DVD format for PC download.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvfgOEpB_S0&feature=player_detailpage#t=0
e no tof cry
ekaromail: smiley Here is the link to the Dead City Movie trailer in Mp4 format for phone download. Now mind you, this is just a glimpse of what you will be seeing in the movie. There will be a second official trailer by December so watch out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgjTmuEXju4&feature=player_detailpage#t=0

Here is the link to the Dead City Movie trailer in DVD format for PC download.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvfgOEpB_S0&feature=player_detailpage#t=0
e no tof
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by chubysoft1(m): 8:28am On Oct 27, 2013
jeebz: Compare this trailer to a similar trailer dropped on Nairaland ; The day they came
The day they came trailer is ten times better than this one. This trailer is so lame... The lightening, the fire, the action, so so lame. Better don't get it out of your system oh.
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by GoldPencil: 8:56am On Oct 27, 2013
This ''lets encourage them'' or ''manage am like that'' mentality is why nigeria is not progressing. Nigerians love to celebrate mediocrity. so because we cant do it, we should not criticize? wtf is this? is it not wickedness to the viewers? you want us to pay hard earned cash to watch and support bullshit when we know there is better. What is worth doing is worth doing well. Do better or dont do anything at all. There's no rush, the sky get plenty space for everybody, why not polish ur skills and be better than what nollywood has currently instead of being the worst piece of cinematic shit ever. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AMVCA 2017 Live Updates!! / Is Pete Edochie Dead? What's Happening? / Daarsat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.