Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old (27698 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by stylesco: 8:04am On May 28, 2013
Don't know where to share this, but decided to do it in the romance section since we have more young people here.

1. Begin to put money in the bank and learn to leave it there
2. Date the right person
3. Get your own place, stop having room-mates
4. Get out of debt
5. Get that body you always dreamed of and maintain it
6. Surround yourself with people that will take u a step ahead
7. Start to accumulate a fortune and wealth
8. Learn to dress well not sexy
9. Accept that you are an adult n start living as one
10. Let go of the past and look forward to the future

BY Austine Paul

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by 190: 8:05am On May 28, 2013
^exactly cool
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:08am On May 28, 2013
To me, i will say 35 years is too much , but all the same, let all men strive to achieve almost all what the OP POSTED before 35. Good one @OP

3 Likes

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by shizzle11(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2013
^^yeah 35 is rather too late for me, I'll say at most 30. All the same, nice one op

3 Likes

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by Exponental(m): 5:09pm On May 28, 2013
Why 35? A fool @ 40 is a fool forever! Too close. Since its rare for guys marrying below 25, why not 25, a time they shld be prepared to be a full man.
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by xynerise: 5:12pm On May 28, 2013
I achieved these at 29

6 Likes

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by BeautfulB(f): 10:40pm On May 28, 2013
Am just catching cold dats all... undecided angry cry

Odikwa very risky cry

3 Likes

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:42pm On May 28, 2013
Beautful.B:

Odikwa very risky cry
catching cold? Abeg cover blanket

1 Like

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by BeautfulB(f): 1:07am On May 29, 2013
;DIs nat helping @ all
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by shizzle11(m): 1:18am On May 29, 2013
Beautful.B:

Odikwa very risky cry

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by BeautfulB(f): 1:21am On May 29, 2013
shizzle11:

gringrin
ur mail.

1 Like

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by clemz85(m): 10:47am On May 29, 2013
Op may your days be long.

he said "before 35" o.

and you know my people said

"mgbe onye tetere ura bu ututu ya" meaning "when one wakes is his own morning"

10 Likes

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by dridowu: 11:35am On May 29, 2013
Good Better Best
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by delors(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2013
Correct! Well said!
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by 50calibre(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2013
I have two more

11 - Make your first million $
12 - Fu*k an extremely beautiful chick and an extremely ugly chick, no strings attached.
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by Nobody: 11:40am On May 29, 2013
nice post,really love this.
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by timbros(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2013
2. Date the right person
4. Get out of debt

Nice one OP!

@bolded: extremely important.

Btw numbers 1 and 7 are almost the same wink
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by Nobody: 11:47am On May 29, 2013
Supported!
11.Learn how τ̲̅ȍ manourver people's wealth so that you can become rich
12.Act fast,delay Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ dangerous
13.Forget about gals №ω 'cos they are parasits
14.Try anϑ manage your resources,dnt be flambouyant i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ your sppending
15.If you feel like paying tithes τ̲̅ȍ those Jet owners,you arre on your own.

4 Likes

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by Mentcee(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2013
Tears in ma eyes. God bless you for ur invigoratingly insightful piece!

1 Like

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by mideeniafe(f): 11:49am On May 29, 2013
If you're not

handsome/beautiful at 20,
strong at 30,
wise at 40 and
rich at 50,

then

you're finished. grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by free2ryhme: 11:50am On May 29, 2013
Did God place any age limit on Wealth? .. How old was fatai rolling dollar before he start to dey hammer undecided

3 Likes

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by 2gbasky22(m): 11:50am On May 29, 2013
@ladies, make sure yhu are married

@guy, make sure yhu have a boyant bank account.

@op, 35 too far na, 25 will be cool.........
like seriously

2 Likes

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by mavtrevor(m): 11:51am On May 29, 2013
Must have graduated from the university,
Secured a good job
get married,
build a house or atleast have acquired a land
bought a car
and have maybe one child or two

3 Likes

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by esilove(m): 11:57am On May 29, 2013
@35 u are suppose to get huge savings not to start saving, get married not to date, all d same strive hard because a fool @ 40 is a fool 4ever. 35 + 5 = 40

1 Like

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by obasi1(m): 11:59am On May 29, 2013
Must have had @ least two Issues
must have completed ur first degree and looking forward for the second
must have been planning having a land or rada gotten
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by Chinaimporter: 12:06pm On May 29, 2013
style$co:
Don't know where to share this, but decided to do it in the romance section since we have more young people here.

2. Date the right person
4. Get out of debt

BY Austine Paul

i am only 25 years old and i have already done all of this except for the body part.i have a degree in photography and
Am doing a part time mba in the U.K. I have a sucessful business with a weekly turnover of 1.6 to 2m naira. Dating the best girl you
Can find although she not nigerian but black-carribean. I just bought a house in the enugu were i hope to raise a family in 5urs time and i own
a 3bedroom flat in wuse 2 abuja.please tell me what else i need to do and i dont drink or smoke cigarettes except for occasional weed
For chilin on weekends

1 Like

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 29, 2013
I intend to achieve all of that b4 am 28..35 ke? By God's grace though
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 29, 2013
Chinaimporter:
i am only 25 years old and i have already done all of this except for the body part.i have a degree in photography and
Am doing a part time mba in the U.K. I have a sucessful business with a weekly turnover of 1.6 to 2m naira. Dating the best girl you
Can find although she not nigerian but black-carribean. I just bought a house in the enugu were i hope to raise a family in 5urs time and i own
a 3bedroom flat in wuse 2 abuja.please tell me what else i need to do and i dont drink or smoke cigarettes except for occasional weed
For chilin on weekends

We don hear

#sorry I had to quote the whole stupid bluff!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by bknight: 12:15pm On May 29, 2013
Have a clear practical plan for d next phase...
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by madnigerian: 12:15pm On May 29, 2013
2. Date the right person
4. Get out of debt

Brilliant! Love it. GOOD GOOD ADVICE
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by kraftykc(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2013
Chinaimporter:
For chilin on weekends

Bro, be not vexed say we haven't achieved as much. You don win, exept for the body side, I have had a chiselled body since I was 17 but hey, we can't have it all. grin
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by Provie(m): 12:18pm On May 29, 2013
As a guy, get married, otherwise it will become next to impossible 4u.
smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men / See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.