Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,424 members, 7,836,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? (22097 Views)

How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by saved: 10:37am On Oct 06, 2013
Turenchi, Oyibo, Ebo, Grammar chei. Over syllabus is causing a lot of problem on NL. The question is: Do you believe in Spirit Husband/Wife? and not, Do you believe in the EXISTENCE of Spirit Husband/Wife?. I do not believe IN spirit husband/ wife but, i believe in the existence of spirit husband/wife. There are two sides to life.The physical & the spiritual. The spiritual controls the physical. If you doubt me. Go to Yoruba land try having carnal knowledge of a girl or woman that is having "MAGUN" (metaphysical or spiritual THUNDER BOLT) placed on her spiritually. If the Antidote is not given to you. I am sure, your NL membership will cease to exist. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by lofelia(f): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2013
1 million likes!
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by lofelia(f): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2013
Woged2005:

Just get me the picture of a spiritual husband or wife. Period! grin grin grin grin

1. Do you know how a cell phone works and how your signals are transmitted without wires to ur relative in USA, he hears ur voice and sees your number?
2. How your TV in the house receives signals, u see the image and hear the voice of Larry King in USA?
3. How about a plane carrying 200 passengers & over 1000tons of loads lifting up at Lagos, hanging in the air and flying blind to land safely in USA?, etc Guess what? they were all invented by human beings, and not spirits.

If the inventors of these marvels wasted their intelligence believing in spirits, you and I will not be on Nairaland today..

1million likes!
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by 2map(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
OMA4U:

That's not wet dream oh! The guy enormously or tremendously needs deliverance.
Jokes apart, it's not good at all. The devil use that to cut short a man's glory. Am deadly serious about this issue.
Cut short a man's glory, really? Do you have any biblical or quranic verse to back dat up? I'm sure you heard that from your pastor
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by systemz(m): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
Rhythm:
So the things of the spirit of God include spiritual husbands.
Lmfao. Oya answer
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Woged2005(f): 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
uncletbuddy:

so d adrenaline over secrete immediately I give u an awesome slap to make u angry abi? Explain

So are u saying there z nothing like spiritual husband or wife?
1. Why do most ladies find it difficult to get married?
2. Why can a being vanish from a place and appear somewhere else?
3. Why can a mother visit her son in abroad without an iv? Let me guess u av not heard of all this! But certainly
4.u av heard of witches and 4. certainly u know dey fly at night....
5. U watch foreign movies and dey display great magical power and call it an English name that makes it look natural, u never watch Harry Potter, Super man, Hell boy, Ghost Rider?

1. If your attitude sucks, you ain't getting anywhere in life, not only in marriage but also career, finances and personal happiness. If u like you can blame the tall tree in your compound 300 times, trust me it's your attitude that blocks your path to success. Don't give yourself a pass mark, the way people react to you in relationships will tell u if you are good or not.
2. If you can vanish, why do you still buy plane tickets and board buses to travel? Why didn't you vanish and appear there?
3. My mother has never visited me without iv, and witches don't fly in my village at night.. our young people are busy studying their books or chatting on BB, while couple have good time in bed. They don't fly, they ain't bats or owls.
4. Please Harry Potter in academic circle is called 'Fiction'. Make some efforts to improve yourself, Google it to know what a 'fiction' is.
5. LoL! Quality education walai! ASUU strikes ain't doing Nigeria any favor. Please for your information movies are written scripts, performed by trained actors/actresses with sound/animated effects. They are not reality!! Ask your 5yr old neighbor's son, he will explain better.

So you truly believe that actors shot in movies are dead, and whitehouse was truly destroyed for real? ..Wow!!

Please can someone beg ASUU to call off strikes..the effects are becoming too profound on my people!!! grin grin grin grin

I aspire to land in the moon one day through a space shuttle, let someone remain busy to become an Owl to fly to USA to visit his/her brother without ivgrin

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
Woged2005:

Ignorance is a disease!!. Here are other things they believed too:

1. Having internet in your house is an open gate to the devil (yet the pastor was preaching with a science invented Microphone)
2. A baby's DNA that doesn't match either parent is miracle from God (A deliberate affront to God's will on procreation btw a man & woman)
3. Don't let a beautiful light-skin girl go to a river/stream to swim, she may disappear because she is 'Mammy water' (come yanki see fine girls)
4. Blood-sucking spirits cause accidents during festive periods (Great! whatever happened to over-speeding, over-loading, ill-maintained vehicles on a pothole-filled road)
5. A women is barren because she has spiritual children (na always the thing wey eye no fit see, dem go use as excuse)
6. A special need child or a specially gifted child is a witch/wizard (Yet dem wan fly plane, na dummy head like them invented plane?)
7. A baby was born with rosary in his hand (a woman with indigestible beads like rosary in her tommy for 9months?)
8. A woman gave birth to a horse in a church during deliverance, stood up and walked away (oya mother's in the house, what's your experience after child birth?)
9. 'Bush Baby' lures people out with a cry in the night & devours them (I didn't even know a 'bush baby' is an animal, till I saw the pic..LoL!)
10. If you eat or greet people with left hand, it brings bad luck
..haba! haba!! haba!! my people, when will we Nigerians start admitting our failures/mistakes and work hard to correct them rather than blame spirits?
grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy LMAO cheesy I only thought this things only happen behind the scenes in a land called nollywood....Jesus Christ we need to step up for real.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by silkysam: 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Victormessi(m): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
Funny,i dont believe in this nonsenseFunny,i dont believe in this nonsenseFunny,i dont believe in this nonsense
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by OMA4U(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
2map:
Cut short a man's glory, really? Do you have any biblical or quranic verse to back dat up? I'm sure you heard that from your pastor
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by trolling(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
2map:
hunhun... What of guys having s€x in their dreams all to wake up to see their sperm,in order words wet dreams? Guy, that's normal.
it's normal
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by trolling(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
blackmann: [b]I don't know how true it is but an incident that happened to me about 8 years ago that almost cost me my life made me think twice about doubting such stories as fallacies....

I went for a one-week conference in Abuja. During the period, I met a very nice, busty, sexy-looking girl who also came for the same conference. We hit it off almost immediately. The conference ended and this babe was literally throwing herself at me. She told me when she was younger she used to fight with spiritual problems, and that their village "priests" mentioned that she had a spiritual husband. Instead of me to jeje end it there, bosom don enta my eye. A few days later i invited her over to my room in the guest house i was staying and to cut a long story short, we ended up tumbling in the hay-stack.

Not quite two days later, I was involved in an okada-building blocks trailer accident near Glo office in Wuse. Na God save me that day as I almost broke my arm when the okada i was on ran headlong full-speed into the side of this trailer who had crossed infront of us.

I never picked the girl's calls anymore and I ran away from Abuja for a year.[/b]
You should have heed that girls voice, a lady shared her experience with me too, her Spirit husband was angry at you for messing with his vessel
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by trolling(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
kendraloops: I would say I don't believe also but I've had practical experience with a close friend. This girl I soooooooooooo pretty and at 33 years, she aint married. Guys come her way quite alright but the relationships never last.
I stayed over in her house one time like that only for me to be woken by her sobs in the bathroom. I went there and met her washing her wrapper which she'd used to cover herself while asleep. I asked why she was washing and crying and that was when she explained things to me.
A man came to have sex with her in her dream n he eja,culated on her n wrapper that's why she was washing. I was shocked. She's a muslim o but she started visiting churches n imams alike n they all told her the same thing:spirit husband. She's still not married buh she's trying all means to break the 'marriage' up.

I can go on n on but space no dey.
it can only be broken by a stronger force, but she would still be subject to it
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by tizzyberry: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
What of those that don't believe the bible?
Does it affect them too?

Of course it does...d question now is do u believe ?
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 07, 2013
It is very real. Most of d time dey cum 2 u in d dream, n dey re very jealous n barrier u 4rm any gud tin. Again, it is very real.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Hadone(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2013
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by zeongeon: 10:01am On Oct 07, 2013
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,
but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places..
The greatest achievement of d devil is making pple believe he doesn't exist..

Even with technology n science, classified info has it that scientist consult with foreign beings for inspiration...some even belong to cults and practice strange arts...The spiritual is real..
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by eaglek: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2013
It is a fallacy! Did anyone hear about spirit husbands/wives in the olden days when boys and girls were married in their early teens? This phenomenon was brought about by westernisation and modernisation of society. By the time the youth of nowadays finish from university, get a job and settle down to marry, they are either in their late twenties, or in their thirties! Meanwhile their bodies have been ready for intimacy and procreation right from their teenage years. Is it any wonder then that once in a while most unmarried youths experience intimacy in their dreams? It is only natural! Nature abhors a vacuum. My opinion, though.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by emmyoha87(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2013
Woged2005:

Just get me the picture of a spiritual husband or wife. Period! grin grin grin grin

1. Do you know how a cell phone works and how your signals are transmitted without wires to ur relative in USA, he hears ur voice and sees your number?
2. How your TV in the house receives signals, u see the image and hear the voice of Larry King in USA?
3. How about a plane carrying 200 passengers & over 1000tons of loads lifting up at Lagos, hanging in the air and flying blind to land safely in USA?, etc Guess what? they were all invented by human beings, and not spirits.

If the inventors of these marvels wasted their intelligence believing in spirits, you and I will not be on Nairaland today..

Show me the picture of the Devil and I will show u d picture of a Spiritual husband or wife!!
Get off ur shallow high horse and think like an adult!!!!!
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 07, 2013
emmyoha87:

Show me the picture of the Devil and I will show u d picture of a Spiritual husband or wife!!
Get off ur shallow high horse and think like an adult!!!!!
i feel u are τ̲̅ђǝ one that needs t̶̲̥̅̊ơ get off ur shallow high horse and think like an adult.
What Ȋ̝̊̅§ a devil?....figment of ur imagination. Everything Ȋ̝̊̅§ done by humans whether gud or evil. And pls dnt tell M̶̲̅ε that τ̲̅ђǝ devil tempts pple or instigates them t̶̲̥̅̊ơ do evil.

Wear ur thinking cap if u have 1.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hello muslims, pls can u guys give us ur own idea. Is it real for u guys? In d koran, would u hv believed if its not in d koran( assuming its there)
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by daveP(m): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
well YOU might not believe in it but there are proofs these things are around and they do happen to people,asmodeus and asmody they called them.
my point is DONT EVER UNDERATE THE SPIRITYYUAL EVEN IF ITS NOT YOUR BELIEF
and they do exist and are wicked.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by israelous: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
only those who are facing the consequence will understand its existence.. i pray u wil not xperience it
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by pdozie: 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
For some of you who don't think spirits exist, you may want to listen to this confession and judge for your self.
NB: close the spaces in between the URL ....

http://www. you tube .com/watch?v=yyQwX4Q2jbI (CONFESSION of a Former Devil Worshipper - Sister Favour )
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Woged2005(f): 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
emmyoha87:

Show me the picture of the Devil and I will show u d picture of a Spiritual husband or wife!! Get off ur shallow high horse and think like an adult!!!!!

If u believe in it u will surely have one. The white missionaries who destroyed 'evil forests' in Africa and built churches in them didn't die, however Africans have been dying in same forests bc they believed the forests kill. Disappoints are unfulfilled expectations. 80% of Nigerian girls are obsessed and preoccupied with the thought of marriage, so they dream it. 99% of Nigerian men think about sex, so they have sex in their dreams. Please don't blame the devil for ur own weaknesses. Otherwise if ur 17yr old daughter tells u that she was dis-virgined in a dream, or was impregnated by a spiritual husband, hope u'll accept that also and don't disturb ur neighbor? grin grin grin.

Sorry dear. I take ur insults with gallantry. U don't win people like me over with intimidation & insults. Naa! I am more sophisticated than that. tongue
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by uncletbuddy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
Woged2005:

1. If your attitude sucks, you ain't getting anywhere in life, not only in marriage but also career, finances and personal happiness. If u like you can blame the tall tree in your compound 300 times, trust me it's your attitude that blocks your path to success. Don't give yourself a pass mark, the way people react to you in relationships will tell u if you are good or not.
2. If you can vanish, why do you still buy plane tickets and board buses to travel?...

lol... well d movies are fiction yes I agree, but d backing or initiative behind d writing and production of such fictitious stories are base on knowledge of d spiritual. well u av a right to ur belief but there z no doubt on their existence. I know there are powers and forces, I know u know but just want to argue. Well I won't argue further.
In my sec. sch days, my colleagues had rings dat enable their opponent fall easily whl fighting, sum had tinZ dat defends their body from penetration of sharp objects... datz power! tell mE, it took mixtures of one or two tinz for it to b posible, thr rings ar juz ordinary abi? try dat wit ur marriage ring...
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
Is it real
Absolutely not. These are some of the many tales invented by mischievous persons to peddle fear. Keep away from such.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by taiwo850629: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Spirit wives exist o. I am a living witness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: OPM Donates Ambulance To Rivers State Government / Adeboye, Oritsejafor Vs T.b. Joshua (with Pics) / Matter And Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.