Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? (22094 Views)

How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by tunapa2009(m): 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
Spirituality?? There is something that human being should understand-there are so many things science can't proof.. Where does imagination comes from? where does dreams come from? Where does air emanated from? Etc..
Spiritual things really exist in the real sense.
Spiritual husbands and wives, Curses etc are things that are conjoled in the realm of the spirit which manifest the reality. Though common sense can not comprehend it.
Just think of it: why do you react to insults? Emotions abi? What produces emotions in your body? How does emotions look like?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
pickabeau1:

Yepa.. Sorry ooo smiley

I thought we were having a debate

Sorry if it sounded harsh

What are your thoughts

No pro Mr BB.

(Very busy o, sorry I stopd responding)
Now my kweshion is this, why believe in it when u hv dat advantage tru ur unbelief? From ur post.
I will give u an insight. I know that biblical passage very well. But I don't apply it to myself. It might be happening to others, I simply don't care.
U get my jist?
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by pickabeau1: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
No pro Mr BB.

(Very busy o, sorry I stopd responding)
Now my kweshion is this, why believe in it when u hv dat advantage tru ur unbelief? From ur post.
I will give u an insight. I know that biblical passage very well. But I don't apply it to myself. It might be happening to others, I simply don't care.
U get my jist?

If i get u, u dont doubt their existence but they have no influence on you... either by grace or by choice

See? we maybe in the same boat after all
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
pickabeau1:

If i get u, u dont doubt their existence but they have no influence on you... either by grace or by choice

See? we maybe in the same boat after all
Why don't pple follow that pattern? Why d fear?
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Woged2005(f): 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
tunapa2009: Spirituality?? There is something that human being should understand-there are so many things science can't proof..
Just think of it: why do you react to insults? Emotions abi? What produces emotions in your body? How does emotions look like?

Hmmm! Reflex actions triggered by Hormones & chemical imbalance in ur body please!..anger, worry, fear or apprehension are caused by over-secretion of Adrenaline. that's even a secondary school Biology.

You see why I said that most Africans try to explain things they don't understand with religion and superstition. This is encouraging laziness among our youth. Rather than study, research and improve, they simply give up, sit back and blame spirits and demons. A young lady got hired, she abandoned the work and went to a 2 days crusade, and got fired..they told her the devil's blocking her luck, and should come for deliverance. SMH!!

7 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by pickabeau1: 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Why don't pple follow that pattern? Why d fear?

There are so many unexplained phenomena and humans will ascribe reasons to such..

Frankly science cannot explain everything

Who is the person having the spirit husband

it could be expressions of the subconscious.. read up on ID
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
tunapa2009: Spirituality?? There is something that human being should understand-there are so many things science can't proof.. Where does imagination comes from? where does dreams come from? Where does air emanated from? Etc..
Spiritual things really exist in the real sense.
Spiritual husbands and wives, Curses etc are things that are conjoled in the realm of the spirit which manifest the reality. Though common sense can not comprehend it.
Tinapa, assuming this wasn't in d bible, would u have believed in it?
I mean spirit wife and husband?
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
pickabeau1:

There are so many unexplained phenomena and humans will ascribe reasons to such..

Frankly science cannot explain everything

Who is the person having the spirit husband

it could be expressions of the subconscious.. read up on ID

I know science can't explain everything but can't we help ourselves here?
Especially in naija. At least science and religion agree in mind control. Can't it be applied in this case?
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by tunapa2009(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
Woged2005:

Hmmm! Reflex actions triggered by Hormones & chemical imbalance in ur body please!..anger, worry, fear or apprehension are caused by over-secretion of Adrenaline. that's even a secondary school Biology.

You see why I said that most Africans try to explain things they don't understand with religion and superstition. This is encouraging laziness among our youth. Rather than study, research and improve, they simply give up, sit back and blame spirits and demons. A young lady got hired, she abandoned the work and went to a 2 days crusade, and got fired..they told her the devil's blocking her luck, and should come for deliverance. SMH!!
Wooow!!!! How does adrenaline looks like?
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by zaimeg: 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
For people who are familiar with the deuterocanonicals in the Catholic Church, there is the book of Tobit where a lady got married seven times but a demon always killed the husband before the marriage was consumated.

I believe there is spirit husband /wife.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by tunapa2009(m): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Tinapa, assuming this wasn't in d bible, would u have believed in it?
I mean spirit wife and husband?
To be sincere with you, culture would have taught me in one way or the other. My stand on this issue is our perspective towards it. It doesn't move me a bit at all. I am not afraid of it(by God's grace). Traditionally, people have really built a mansion of fear on this phenomena.
I am not denying the fact that some people take some issues spiritually whereas it is self formulated.
A woman whose husband is suffering from low sperm count may believe she has a spiritual husband which is untrue.
They are other issues like that which an average Naija or African man or woman had translated to be a spiritual ones which were not at the end. It is good for us to be sensitive and aware of our nature as a spirit being and a natural being..

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Woged2005(f): 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
tunapa2009:
Wooow!!!! How does adrenaline looks like?

Please am out!! This is sounding trivial now. If you live in the developed world ask your doctor to put you on hormone replacement therapy, you will see what it looks like when he brings it out. Men above 50 in USA are getting Testosterone replacement everyday to increase their s.exual response yet u are asking me what Adrenaline looks like. Please don't argue about things you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by tunapa2009(m): 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
Woged2005:

Please am out!! This is sounding trivial now. If you live in the developed world ask your doctor to put you on hormone replacement therapy, you will see what it looks like when he brings it out. Men above 50 in USA are getting Testosterone replacement everyday to increase their s.exual response yet u are asking me what Adrenaline looks like. Please don't argue about things you don't know.
I understand you better. Adrenaline(thru the end of the CNS bla bla). Science has been able to prove what is sensual only. What the brain can comprehend. What am trying to drive out is that some things are more than what science can explain. It requires something supernatural in nature..
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Woged2005(f): 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
tunapa2009:
I understand you better. Adrenaline(thru the end of the CNS bla bla). Science has been able to prove what is sensual only. What the brain can comprehend. What am trying to drive out is that some things are more than what science can explain. It requires something supernatural in nature..

OK. Thanks. Fortunately the belief in those things that the brain can comprehend are behind the success of the civilized world and gave us all the good things we use today including, car, medicines, electricity, cell phones and nairaland, while those 'supernatural' things you talk about are keeping Nigeria behind 200 years. I'd rather join the progressive 'club', than the retrogressive 'club'. grin

5 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by tunapa2009(m): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
Woged2005:

OK. Thanks. Fortunately the belief in those things that the brain can comprehend are behind the success of the civilized world and gave us all the good things we use today including, car, medicines, electricity, cell phones and nairaland, while those 'supernatural' things you talk about are keeping Nigeria behind 200 years. I'd rather join the progressive 'club', than the retrogressive 'club'. grin
That is not true about Nigeria. Don't let us derail from the topic...
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by temi4fash(m): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
i believe they exist.... I av heard countless testimonies of how they manipulate dere victims....

how do explain a gal aving sex in the dream and she will wake up feeling she just had sex and her body will b so wet...

dere are mysteries we cannot explain....

May God help us alll smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by AnOlAd: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
Woged2005:

Ignorance is a disease!!. Here are other things they believed too:

1. Having internet in your house is an open gate to the devil (yet the pastor was preaching with a science invented Microphone)
2. A baby's DNA that doesn't match either parent is miracle from God (A deliberate affront to God's will on procreation btw a man & woman)
3. Don't let a beautiful light-skin girl go to a river/stream to swim, she may disappear because she is 'Mammy water' (come yanki see fine girls)
4. Blood-sucking spirits cause accidents during festive periods (Great! whatever happened to over-speeding, over-loading, ill-maintained vehicles on a pothole-filled road)
5. A women is barren because she has spiritual children (na always the thing wey eye no fit see, dem go use as excuse)
6. A special need child or a specially gifted child is a witch/wizard (Yet dem wan fly plane, na dummy head like them invented plane?)
7. A baby was born with rosary in his hand (a woman with indigestible beads like rosary in her tommy for 9months?)
8. A woman gave birth to a horse in a church during deliverance, stood up and walked away (oya mother's in the house, what's your experience after child birth?)
9. 'Bush Baby' lures people out with a cry in the night & devours them (I didn't even know a 'bush baby' is an animal, till I saw the pic..LoL!)
10. If you eat or greet people with left hand, it brings bad luck
..haba! haba!! haba!! my people, when will we Nigerians start admitting our failures/mistakes and work hard to correct them rather than blame spirits?
grin grin grin grin grin

My friend play it anyhow u want to... This things u wrote here doesn't mean they don't exist... dont be deceived....
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
If the spirit wifey can give head, then I'll need like two of them for a thr.e.esome.

Man! If that's the case, I'll always sleep early and wake up late. Aww! embarassed
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by AnOlAd: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
And I pity all the people saying this things are Nigerian mentality....

I say it and I stand to be corrected, Americans believe in this spirit and unforeseen powers even more than Nigerians, it a serious issue here, because on d TV, u keep seeing Haunted House, Exorcism, Ghost Adventure and all sort, sit down and be fooling urself it a Nigeria thing.... Mtsheww
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by E10Billions(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
fingard02k: what do they look like?? Can someone help me with there pictures?
You can come to Ushushu shrine for the pictures.Please don't fail to come with 7 scrotum of not more than two days,7 virgins must be Nigerians and the head of Jolatan.see you there.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by E10Billions(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
fingard02k: what do they look like?? Can someone help me with there pictures?
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Luvties(m): 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
Rhythm: I believe most of the things we think we see or know, do not really exist in reality.

I'd train up my kids not to believe in such things as spirit husbands, so that when a man walks up to them in the dream and says, I'm your husband, they'd probably just forget the dream by morning instead of waking up to start burning candles, running fron church to church, and killing chickens and blah.

I do not believe spirit husbands exist. But I've seen people who believe they do, and it usually works for them too.

You are right
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Jarus(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
Jinn at work.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by tellwisdom: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
You mean Ojuju calabar?? sad
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by r4shizzle: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
Backlink Admin Creator Wanted !!!
Backlink creator for Website wanted contact
Prince Ahmed Rufai smslodge@gmail.com
or one call 07063127949, 07036576793
The site is www.smslodge.net

Content to be Published;
The Most Cheapest and Fastest Bulk SMS is here; get unit as low as N0.90kobo per unit (even as an end user). Goodpart is we have all active GSM Numbers of Nigerian GSM

Users that could help you to reachout to your maximal and numerous targeted audience for (Political Campaign, Wedding, Events, Seminars, Business Advert, Training etc) Read

more at http://www.smslodge.net and register to enjoy our free units for testing. contact us direct 07063127949, 07036576793. http://www.smslodge.net

The Above Articles to be published as a comment at Vanguard website, The Nations Newspaper, Thisday Newpaper, Pakurumo.com, Lindaikeji..com, facebook.com and more

CONTACT ME SHARPLY
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by echepops(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
Dats bullshit angry
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Victosin09(f): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
bellong: ".....But the natural man receiveth not the things of the spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned....."

The fact that spiritual issues have been abused by religious christians do not nullify the existence of true spiritual problems. Is there anything in the world that is yet to be abused especially religion.

Yes, spiritual husbands and wives exist as does the devil.
This was the exact scripture that came to my spirit when i saw the thread. Spirit wife/husband is real. So also are a lot of other mysteries.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
pickabeau1:

I just pasted bible sources to show spirits are attracted to humans

Those that dont believe have an edge though... what u dont know cant harm u

what u don't know can harm u big time!!
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by pickabeau1: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
tumababa:

what u don't know can harm u big time!!

True however you know the catch?

The guy is killed yet did not know what killed him

@woged

Do I also detect some naija phobia in your posts when you say we are 200 years behind
Is nigeria the only country behind

What's the basis of your 200 years
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by pickabeau1: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
yellowpawpaw:

I know science can't explain everything but can't we help ourselves here?
Especially in naija. At least science and religion agree in mind control. Can't it be applied in this case?

true.. the asians seem to have found that sweet spot
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by shineeye1: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
No natural man can be convinced of these things. I never was. Some agree to believe because of a lecture or naration they received. In days gone by, I encountered a lady who had a SH. I had a drawn life experience. Today, I am not one who believes- i am one who knows,like I know my name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: OPM Donates Ambulance To Rivers State Government / The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born / How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.