Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? (22099 Views)

How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2013

Only of they look like Rod Daily or Aaron Paul or Paul Rudd.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by PreciousGem(f): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
We live in two worlds d spiritual and d physical, mind u d spiritual world has greater influence in our world. Whatever we see manifestin in our lives physically first took form in d spirit. We tend 2 view physical world has havin greater impact but its not true 'when men sleep the devil came and sow seed' I guess d devil isn't a physical entity afterall!
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Mightyify(m): 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
ask prophet t.b joshua or visit scoan, i promise you will be convinced beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by LOVEGINO(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
Jst found 1 n I m loving her! Praise d lord!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Bruzze: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
You can never believe they (spiritual husband/wife) exist until you've experienced it or have someone complain betterly about it! They exist!

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by 2map(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
temi4fash: i believe they exist.... I av heard countless testimonies of how they manipulate dere victims....

how do explain a gal aving sex in the dream and she will wake up feeling she just had sex and her body will b so wet...

dere are mysteries we cannot explain....

May God help us alll smiley smiley smiley
hunhun... What of guys having s€x in their dreams all to wake up to see their sperm,in other words wet dreams? Guy, that's normal.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by victorv12(m): 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
Those are the fictions Hollywood and Holy Bible created in our minds to generate and create fear into our lives. No wonder they're both Holly Holy. It's part of the white mens gimmick to suppress the blacks...They know we blacks got some stubborn soul in us, we always want to fight back. All those tales are just there to scare us mentally. The moment you are scared mentally, the physical is useless.
I don't believe in any spirit husband and wife bullsh*t!
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Oluwatola5(f): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
Woged2005:

Wow!..what a misinterpretation! I suggest Nigerians should write their own bibles to suit their various needs...wondering why our (mis)interpretation is always very different from that of other Christians from other parts of the world, yet we read the same book in same English language.
Nigerians only you fink? Ok, maybe you should google this book out 'Unbroken Curses' written by Rebecca Brown M.D. With Daniel Yoder, lest i 4get, they arent Nigerians. smiley
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
tunapa2009:
I understand you better. Adrenaline(thru the end of the CNS bla bla). Science has been able to prove what is sensual only. What the brain can comprehend. What am trying to drive out is that some things are more than what science can explain. It requires something supernatural in nature..
there Ȋ̝̊̅§ nothing supernatural in natural. It cnt coexist.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Lovine: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
Because you don't believe in something does not mean its not existing, no body ever dream not to be poor but millions are despite their hard works and well placed positions, why? Even among the whites they still have demons that afflict them and posses them, why? Even those who claim ignorance of them still have them and demons love those who don't believe on them.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by shaiguy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by frebor(m): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
Free Singles, Free Chat, Free Souls
Finally, a dating site for singles who know how to
get a life! Well, an afterlife. Okay, maybe some
sort of in-between, nether-world, ethereal
existence. But if you're looking for love, and
you're dead, Ghost Singles is the site for you.
Dozens* of singles have already joined, and the
singles' chat is available 24/7 for your
enjoyment. This is a free dating site, if you
qualify, so don't hesitate! Join today!
Please note: no marriages have ever materialized
from Ghost Singles. Relationships, sure, but
seriously, have you ever tried getting a priest to
solemnify your unholy union? So don't bank on
finding your spouse - just your match for
eternity. Chat, date, and have fun with other
post-life singles.
Also, we don't accept the undead or living dead -
no zombies or vampires!
Final note: if you're mortal, this isn't the dating
site for you. No offense. Upon request, we can
recommend some online singles sites for the
living.

http://ghostsingles.com/
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by danot1030: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
pickabeau1:
Those that dont believe have an edge though... what u dont know cant harm u
dats a lie, many ar suferin 4 ignoranc. ignoranc makes u vulnurabl, d devil dont want u 2 knw or bliv so dat u can remain in his bondage.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by uncletbuddy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
Woged2005:

Hmmm! Reflex actions triggered by Hormones & chemical imbalance in ur body please!..anger, worry, fear or apprehension are caused by over-secretion of Adrenaline. that's even a secondary school Biology.

You see why I said that most Africans try to explain things they don't understand with religion and superstition. This is encouraging laziness among our youth. Rather than study, research and improve, they simply give up, sit back and blame spirits and demons. A young lady got hired, she abandoned the work and went to a 2 days crusade, and got fired..they told her the devil's blocking her luck, and should come for deliverance. SMH!!

so d adrenaline over secrete immediately I give u an awesome slap to make u angry abi? Explain

U are a funny being, wise in your sight but blindness make u look unwise. You displayed a great deal of knowledge but now settle yourself and reason. Lets drop religion, but look beyond natural.
So are u saying there z nothing like spiritual husband or wife?
Why do most ladies find it difficult to get married? Why can a being vanish from a place and appear somewhere else? Why can a mother visit her son in abroad without an iv? Let me guess u av not heard of all this! But certainly u av heard of witches and certainly u know dey fly at night.... U watch foreign movies and dey display great magical power and call it an English name that makes it look natural, u never watch Harry Potter, Super man, Hell boy, Ghost Rider? They are all display of what understanding the spiritual z can do.... Assumed Academia like you call them "Super Power"

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by pickabeau1: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
You die in ignorance and it is bliss

danot1030: dats a lie, many ar suferin 4 ignoranc. ignoranc makes u vulnurabl, d devil dont want u 2 knw or bliv so dat u can remain in his bondage.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by tunapa2009(m): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
meka chuko: there Ȋ̝̊̅§ nothing supernatural in natural. It cnt coexist.
Really!!!! Educate me more??
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by dragon2(m): 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
mark 12 :25. interprete at will,but AFAIK if christ did not say anything abt such,neither did the apostles(explicitly), it does not matter.what matters if fighting sin by prayer and penance,the rest will take care of itself.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Babaken(m): 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
pickabeau1: Gen 6. 1 to 4

Angels from above loving asanwas

Incubus n succubus
yes I have heard of those name before.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by beatricewebb: 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
If u dont have spiritual hubby or wife today does not mean u can never have it,it exist a lot,some of its effects is dat: it will keep u away from getting married if u 've not 2,and if u have it will delay u of getting pregnant 3,for a guy it will make him not interested in woman physically because adequate provision has been made for him in spiritual rem 4,it makes a guy to prefer a prostitute to having an settling down with a good woman and above all it pollutes the body and hinder it from being fetile it makes the body weak an destabilize d penis etc.spiritual wife and husband is real most at time it comes along side with other spiritual truma,a good insite and knowledge about it now will not make u have it or stop u from having it but will relieve u of its dagerous effect and possibly not die of ignorant.from xperience.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Jman06(m): 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
Spirits only exist in the minds of those who believe in them.I once believed in the existence of spirits and then i was always having two major episodes-1,flying in dreams(this happened whenever i faced danger in dreams.2,Being pressed by unknown bodies while asleep.Hwever all these incidence ceased to occur when i stopped believing that perhaps some "spirits" were behind them,now i sleep with both eyes closed without having to worry about any godamn "spirit".Life is sweeter when you don't believe in spirits!
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by unmask: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
I see no issues here....if u cant get a physical husband or wife, get a spiritual one.....just search for the good ones
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by blackmann(m): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
[b]I don't know how true it is but an incident that happened to me about 8 years ago that almost cost me my life made me think twice about doubting such stories as fallacies....

I went for a one-week conference in Abuja. During the period, I met a very nice, busty, sexy-looking girl who also came for the same conference. We hit it off almost immediately. The conference ended and this babe was literally throwing herself at me. She told me when she was younger she used to fight with spiritual problems, and that their village "priests" mentioned that she had a spiritual husband. Instead of me to jeje end it there, bosom don enta my eye. A few days later i invited her over to my room in the guest house i was staying and to cut a long story short, we ended up tumbling in the hay-stack.

Not quite two days later, I was involved in an okada-building blocks trailer accident near Glo office in Wuse. Na God save me that day as I almost broke my arm when the okada i was on ran headlong full-speed into the side of this trailer who had crossed infront of us.

I never picked the girl's calls anymore and I ran away from Abuja for a year.[/b]
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by meekhat: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
some realities appear incredible but are opertive. For those christians who believe in d Detrocannonical books of the bible, if u read Tobit 3:7-8, u will see how a jelous male demon named 'Asmodeus' tormented d beautiful Sarah. This demon had killed 7 different husbands who married Sarah before the intervention of Angel Raphel. The truth is that spirit wife and husband has been in existence even in the ancient times.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
tunapa2009:
Really!!!! Educate me more??
how much can u pay?? grin
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by tunapa2009(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
meka chuko: how much can u pay?? grin
You said supernatural and natural can not coexist? Abi. I want to learn from your pool of knowledge...
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by signified: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
Woged2005:

Hmmm! Reflex actions triggered by Hormones & chemical imbalance in ur body please!..anger, worry, fear or apprehension are caused by over-secretion of Adrenaline. that's even a secondary school Biology.

You see why I said that most Africans try to explain things they don't understand with religion and superstition. This is encouraging laziness among our youth. Rather than study, research and improve, they simply give up, sit back and blame spirits and demons. A young lady got hired, she abandoned the work and went to a 2 days crusade, and got fired..they told her the devil's blocking her luck, and should come for deliverance. SMH!!
We need a few people like you to shout it out. We should be realistic and eventful and not totally superstitious..
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
tunapa2009:
You said supernatural and natural can not coexist? Abi. I want to learn from your pool of knowledge...
well... I believe so for a couple of reasons.
(1) I haven't seen anything supernatural in M̶̲̥̅γ entire life.
(2) Those that claim to have seen, when ♈☺ΰ probe further ♈☺ΰ'll find out that its all stories they were told.
(3) I believe there are laws governing τ̲̅ђǝ universe which are quite xplainable. Anything supernatural can't be xplained.
Finally, i believe one can't b male nd female @ τ̲̅ђǝ same time. Its either 1. Debunk these first
grin
tunapa2009:
well... I believe so for a couple of reasons.
(1) I haven't seen anything supernatural in M̶̲̥̅γ entire life.
(2) Those that claim to have seen, when ♈☺ΰ probe further ♈☺ΰ'll find out that its all stories they were told.
(3) I believe there are laws governing τ̲̅ђǝ universe which are quite xplainable. Anything supernatural can't be xplained.
Finally, i believe one can't b male nd female @ τ̲̅ђǝ same time. Its either 1. Ever witnessed supernatural event??
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by tlops(m): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
When you go to bed at night naked, what do you expect? The spirits have feelings too now! How una no go get spirit husbands and wives...
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by hunter21(m): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
i can see most of us are seeing this spirit husband/wife as a superficial concept entertained by the lazy, but i just want to remind us that physicalism, which is basically newtonian physics is based on mysticism(acient egyptian).
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by wordcat(m): 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
pickabeau1: For me
it's just like saying why is there air

We don't see it but we know it's there

The metaphysical is real though only few are privileged in experiencing
that world

Demons exist

However I believe the redeeming power of the Lord will yield victory
over oppression or possession in my life

Some don't believe
I don't grudge them

I had a debate offline with an agnostic or atheist or whatever they call
themselves

Science makes an expression of the world based on an hypothesis

I.E. I noticed if something is up and unsupported; it will fall down

I put Something up; it falls

Ergo what goes up must come down

However there are still so many phenomena that science has not been able
to explain (the expanding universe, the intricacies of the mind,
inspiration etc)

If you choose to believe, it's your prerogative

My 2 cents

Forgive me, are you saying that whatever science cud not explain is spiritual?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Matter And Mind / The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born / Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.