Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? (22098 Views)

How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by tunapa2009(m): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
meka chuko: well... I believe so for a couple of reasons.
(1) I haven't seen anything supernatural in M̶̲̥̅γ entire life.
(2) Those that claim to have seen, when ♈☺ΰ probe further ♈☺ΰ'll find out that its all stories they were told.
(3) I believe there are laws governing τ̲̅ђǝ universe which are quite xplainable. Anything supernatural can't be xplained.
Finally, i believe one can't b male nd female @ τ̲̅ђǝ same time. Its either 1. Debunk these first
grin well... I believe so for a couple of reasons.
(1) I haven't seen anything supernatural in M̶̲̥̅γ entire life.
(2) Those that claim to have seen, when ♈☺ΰ probe further ♈☺ΰ'll find out that its all stories they were told.
(3) I believe there are laws governing τ̲̅ђǝ universe which are quite xplainable. Anything supernatural can't be xplained.
Finally, i believe one can't b male nd female @ τ̲̅ђǝ same time. Its either 1. Ever witnessed supernatural event??
Nice one. I have seen super natural before. It happened to me. (I don't want to talk about it).. Not everything on earth could be explain by science, e.g Bermuda triangle(fiction abi?), why is there absurdity in season now? What is the content of the sun? How is the sun and moon formed? What brought the existence of the earth and other planets? Why did evolution(according to science) made man to be an erect being? There are hermaphrodites species(like snail)..
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by SirQuency: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
Have you heard of unseen realities? For this purpose the son of man was made manifest,that He should destroy the works of satan. Can you fathom all the works of satan? We are spirit who live in bodies and have souls.Satan will awaz want 2 manipulate ur spirit knowing fully well dat d spirit precedes the physical.Let your spiritual antenas be alert,if you live in the flesh u ll die bt if u live in the spirit u will live.Besides the fact that satan manipulates people in d spirit realm,i have witnes a deliverance session where a lady was literaly swinging her hand to get a ring off her fingers due to hotnes and burning by the prayers that was prayed;another woman said a huge man awaz come 2 sleep in btween her and her husband and had sex with her in d dream,after deliverance,this demonic man left and she conceived;many of such testimonies abound.If you are not a victim doesn't mean it does not exist.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by poweredcom(m): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
Almost every fridays i get my own spirit wife..omoif you see her baka...big bi booty..i dey nak her like fire.spirit wife is the best to cure konji..
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by psalmdave(m): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
I trust my fellow nigerians or people around the world,anything they don't know/believe/understand is rubbish,does not exist etc...but the ones u know u still destroy.....
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by OMA4U(m): 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
The thing is so many things happen in the spiritual realm where the real MAN of any man is that control the physical.

Brethen, dream is never foolish. Though we have figments of imagination that come from the subconcious mind, but don't joke with your spirit man. What affects your spirit man in the spiritual realm will surely affect you in the physical.

You neva see d world. Go MFM, you go no say tins dey for dis world.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by OMA4U(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
2map:
hunhun... What of guys having s€x in their dreams all to wake up to see their sperm,in order words wet dreams? Guy, that's normal.

That's not wet dream oh! The guy enormously or tremendously needs deliverance.
Jokes apart, it's not good at all. The devil use that to cut short a man's glory. Am deadly serious about this issue.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 06, 2013
1. Having internet in your house is an open gate to the devil (yet the pastor was preaching with a science invented Microphone)

Eyi gha gon. Mi o gbo ri; internet gate to the devil? Nig need to be civilized!

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by nomabeeee(f): 1:05am On Oct 06, 2013
Ofcos its real.soo real.sometyms spirit husband or wife culd cause delayed marriage.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by obuji: 1:42am On Oct 06, 2013
bellong: ".....But the natural man receiveth not the things of the spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned....."

The fact that spiritual issues have been abused by religious christians do not nullify the existence of true spiritual problems. Is there anything in the world that is yet to be abused especially religion.

Yes, spiritual husbands and wives exist as does the devil.
Nonsense!!!
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by sleekp1: 5:56am On Oct 06, 2013
Reading the post here makes it obvious why Nigeria is a gold mine for pastors. Damn!! I should have been a pastor, I woulda made y'all pay 50% tithes.

With the level of thinking here, you'd be right to conclude all demons reside here.

Sorry to say this but this really is the dark continent as those white men said centuries ago.
Don't let no one fool you, we Africans haven't evolved much judging by the responses here.

Its a shame we still have the same level of logic our great great grand fathers had.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by trolling(m): 6:02am On Oct 06, 2013
Spirit Husbands exist everybody has one
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 06, 2013
My questions still goes further.

Moslems, do u believe in spirit husband and wife?

If yes, why?

Is it in d koran?

If yes, would u have believed had it not been in d koran?

What of traditionalists? Free thinkers and others.

Does it only manifest on those who believe in it only? I mean the generation of pple that only believe in such?
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 06, 2013
For those that dont believe in ghosts ir spirits, I urge u to stay overnight in one of those abandoned houses at the Dana crash site, then come back and recount ur experience.

For debriefing sake, those living in that area have abandoned their houses because they cant sleep due to d wailing they hear at night.

Now tell me where those came from?

ooh sorry wrong post.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by kendraloops(f): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2013
I would say I don't believe also but I've had practical experience with a close friend. This girl I soooooooooooo pretty and at 33 years, she aint married. Guys come her way quite alright but the relationships never last.
I stayed over in her house one time like that only for me to be woken by her sobs in the bathroom. I went there and met her washing her wrapper which she'd used to cover herself while asleep. I asked why she was washing and crying and that was when she explained things to me.
A man came to have sex with her in her dream n he eja,culated on her n wrapper that's why she was washing. I was shocked. She's a muslim o but she started visiting churches n imams alike n they all told her the same thing:spirit husband. She's still not married buh she's trying all means to break the 'marriage' up.

I can go on n on but space no dey.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by MyNose: 7:20am On Oct 06, 2013
Wether u like it or not spirit husband or wife exist.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 06, 2013
Woah!!! Who's posting po.r.n pics here?? OMG. Someone's about to get a life ban. shocked

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 06, 2013
Hey guys its real, u knw d devil is d god of dis earth God gave him too much power. my senior bros met a girl from bayelsa and for years no job and @ nite dis babe talk jazz, i had witness that she was struggling with spirit huzzy. After a pastor told us we thot it was cramped story then with time he left her two days later he got a job. This real story
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by pickabeau1: 8:15am On Oct 06, 2013
wordcat:

Forgive me, are you saying that whatever science cud not explain is spiritual?

I said there are phenomena science has not been able to explain
That does not preclude that exist..

it does not only have to be metaphysical
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by 4C2215131: 8:35am On Oct 06, 2013
sleek_p: Reading the post here makes it obvious why Nigeria is a gold mine for pastors. Damn!! I should have been a pastor, I woulda made y'all pay 50% tithes.

With the level of thinking here, you'd be right to conclude all demons reside here.

Sorry to say this but this really is the dark continent as those white men said centuries ago.
Don't let no one fool you, we Africans haven't evolved much judging by the responses here.

Its a shame we still have the same level of logic our great great grand fathers had.

Don't be so quick to put it down to ignorance on the part of the black man. Do you know anything 'bout the Occult? Didn't think so.

With reference to the post, spiritual consorts do exist but not exactly how the poster insinuates it. Kinda complex to get explain to the un-initiated mind. Is it an un-welcome development? Not always,depending on the intention(s) of the parties involved. Nuff said.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by 4C2215131: 8:36am On Oct 06, 2013
sleek_p: Reading the post here makes it obvious why Nigeria is a gold mine for pastors. Damn!! I should have been a pastor, I woulda made y'all pay 50% tithes.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by 4C2215131: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2013

Don't be so quick to put it down to ignorance on the part of the black man. Do you know anything 'bout the Occult? Didn't think so.

With reference to the post, spiritual consorts do exist but not exactly how the poster insinuates it. Kinda complex to get explain to the un-initiated mind. Is it an un-welcome development? Not always,depending on the intention(s) of the parties involved. Nuff said.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2013
Why una dey give una problem.. We all go know the truth wen we don die..

BTW! What you don't believe/know can't harm you!
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Boll2010: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2013
Woged2005:

Hmmm! Reflex actions triggered by Hormones & chemical imbalance in ur body please!..anger, worry, fear or apprehension are caused by over-secretion of Adrenaline. that's even a secondary school Biology.

You see why I said that most Africans try to explain things they don't understand with religion and superstition. This is encouraging laziness among our youth. Rather than study, research and improve, they simply give up, sit back and blame spirits and demons. A young lady got hired, she abandoned the work and went to a 2 days crusade, and got fired..they told her the devil's blocking her luck, and should come for deliverance. SMH!!
just what I was xpecting n u never dsapnt.......y did u choose only these question........I geuess it was easy to explain.....n the rest u never answered but u derailed.......don't shy away from d truth.........u can't be scientific in mind as me.....but deep inside me I knw things lyk dis exist but I knock it off so it won't reflect in my daily life
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Boll2010: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2013
Woged2005:

Hmmm! Reflex actions triggered by Hormones & chemical imbalance in ur body please!..anger, worry, fear or apprehension are caused by over-secretion of Adrenaline. that's even a secondary school Biology.

You see why I said that most Africans try to explain things they don't understand with religion and superstition. This is encouraging laziness among our youth. Rather than study, research and improve, they simply give up, sit back and blame spirits and demons. A young lady got hired, she abandoned the work and went to a 2 days crusade, and got fired..they told her the devil's blocking her luck, and should come for deliverance. SMH!!
just what I was xpecting n u never dsapnt.......y did u choose only these question........I geuess it was easy to explain.....n the rest u never answered but u derailed.......don't shy away from d truth.........u can't be scientific in mind as me.....but deep inside me I knw things lyk dis exist but I knock it off so it won't reflect in my daily life
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Champele(m): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2013
There is notin like spirit,talk more of spirit husband.those talk are ignorant peoples talk.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Champele(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2013
Thanks for telling them,they are ignorance of reality.[quote author=4C2215131][/quote]
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? by Champele(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2013
[quote author=4C2215131][/quote]they are fools who believe in their pastors more than they believe God.Zombies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeboye, Oritsejafor Vs T.b. Joshua (with Pics) / Matter And Mind / The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.