Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Bayern Munich Fans - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bayern Munich Fans (83215 Views)

Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Smdh Bayern Munich Fans Caught having $ex In Stands During Hoffenheim Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Fans by BinghiNya(m): 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2010
bayern bawo loja, se era isu, How market. Herr dayokanu, how market dey go, she aje wa.At this rate bayern dey go relegation.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by edoyad(m): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2010
Please what is the name of the Central Market in Dortmund ? I need it for a research.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2010
^^^ FC Drogba How Market?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by chic2pimp(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Promise? wink grin
Yes ooooo wink grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2010
I was clamouring for the inclusion of micho ahead of van rotten buyten. But micho caused the two goals today. Is LVG justified?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by debosky(m): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2010
dayokanu:

I saw you returned it late after you were done with your IGBADUN.

MARKET NO GOOD O

International break would soon come

You have some nerve. . . .your club is taking beatings left right and centre like no man's business and you're making noise? grin

Losers always make the loudest noise.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by medjai(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2010
dayokanu, u no dey shame? You still have the mouth to diss gaynners when Bayern are comfortably booking a trip to division 2
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by tkb417(m): 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2010
No way Bayern would play UCL next season. Na everybody go beat u?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by RuuDie(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2010
Fc Bollywood in shambles grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 6:09am On Oct 04, 2010
One team won a double 5 months ago

Another has been trophyless for half a decade.

Let sensible people tell me which of them should worry.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by RuuDie(m): 7:25am On Oct 04, 2010
dayokanu:

One team won a double 5 months ago

Another has been trophyless for half a decade.

Let sensible people tell me which of them should worry.

If I were you, I would stop worrying about other clubs that have no worries and start facing your clear and present worries!
grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by RuuDie(m): 7:29am On Oct 04, 2010
Thomas Muller

Miroslav Klose

Bastian Schwann

Phillipe Lahm

Wetin do dem. . . . . . . shebi after WC u no gree us hear word grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by RuuDie(m): 7:30am On Oct 04, 2010
Mario Gomez --- 30milla pile of waste product grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 7:48am On Oct 04, 2010
Worry when I am still the defending Champion of the league and DFB Pokal.

What should now happen to clubsides who have gone half a decade without a plastic spoon?

Maybe they should commit suicide.

I have never seen any single Player domesticate a whole football club Like one Ivorian striker has done to a club in North london
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 04, 2010
@DK,
How mar-keyt? Ke maka ahia?You know we sell spare parts. . .imported and Taiwan. . . grin
Ol'boy dis one everybody is beating Bayern like this,how far na?Where your big names go hide?I thought Dortmund was supposed to be your wife?
Omo yesterday,wife get period and she no wan do. . .
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by edoyad(m): 8:15am On Oct 04, 2010
Is it true that Lucas Barios's grand mum is from ilesha ? Please any one with info should help me confirm
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by jalether(m): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2010
edoyad:

Is it true that Lucas Barios's grand mum is from ilesha ? Please any one with info should help me confirm

Have you been living under a rock. . . .it's common knowledge that he originally hails from Ijebu Ode.

Stop slacking on such news
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by edoyad(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2010
Please forgive my ignorance, i noticed his pounding technique was quite similar to people from those parts ala OBJ. The guy had a real good time on Butt's butt.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by rasputinn(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2010
RuuDie:

Fc Bollywood in shambles grin grin grin

Show some respect jor
It's FC Bayernwood
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by rasputinn(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2010
Dayo how market
Do you need HELP? grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mbulela: 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2010
Oktoberfest cancelled for Bayern as Dortmund inflict fresh humiliation
There will be no beers and lederhosen for the Bundesliga champions after another defeat left them 13 points behind Mainz
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by debammy1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2010
we are da best in entertainment/events management
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by edoyad(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2010
Arsenal lost 2-0 to the defending champions on their own turf, it happens.
What do you call it when the defending champions of a shtty next to nothing league, can't even stamp their shtty feet down on one of the less glamorous clubs in the shtty next to nothing league.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2010
Comparing Dortmund to Arsenal can only be done by a slowpoke.

One club has a CL title the other Trophyless.

edoyad:

Arsenal lost 2-0 to the defending champions on their own turf, it happens.
What do you call it when the defending champions of a sh�tty next to nothing league, can't even stamp their sh�tty feet down on one of the less glamorous clubs in the sh�tty next to nothing league.

Arsenal conceded 13 goals in 13 games to one player? Arsenal have never won a game which Drogba played in.

Even if na Thunder Balogun dey play against Babanawa FC, He cant have that record.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by edoyad(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2010
So ? lucas Barios has a hundred percent record against Bayern, doesn't he ?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2010
^^Everyone knows Arsenal fans are moronic and retarded

Cos Lucas Barrios scored his first goal vs Bayern after playing Bayern 3 times equals 100% scoring record vs Bayern?

I think fans of that useless club called Arsenal are selected based on their negative integer IQ. You have to be a mor0n to support Arsenal.

Little wonder they have the highest suicide rates in the world
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dipo2much(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2010
dayo,why do you say the same things everytime? Sometimes,u sound witty. Other times u are a jaylether
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by edoyad(m): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2010
He's been giving leather dck head that's why his tongue can only spew his words. Dayo please compare Emile Heskey to Mario Gomez and tell me who by far is the better striker.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by rasputinn(m): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2010
dayokanu:

^^Everyone knows Arsenal fans are moronic and retarded

Cos Lucas Barrios scored his first goal vs Bayern after playing Bayern 3 times equals 100% scoring record vs Bayern?

I think fans of that useless club called Arsenal are selected based on their negative integer IQ. You have to be a mor0n to support Arsenal.

Little wonder they have the highest suicide rates in the world

grin grin ;DDayo dey vex
Guys ease up on the taunting of the Bayern munshit fan so he doesn't do what he hinted in his last line above
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by edoyad(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2010
Trust me dayo won't do it, his donkey brain can absorb far more torture than what Bayern have given him this season.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2010
Its amazing how all the retards in the world can gather together and support one club.

Arsenal must be the most unfortunate organisation in the world. If you have guys like edoyad supporting anything then they can only go down.

I bet the day edoyad stops supporting Assanal they might win 5 a side tournament in Ojuelegba
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2010
dipo2much:

dayo,why do you say the same things everytime? Sometimes,u sound witty. Other times u are a jaylether

When you support a club like Bayern, you are used to all round success and intelligent beings. When someone now insinuate that a striker who scored his first goal vs Bayern after 3 appearances has a 100% record then you know he can only be an Arsenal fan

Cos thats the asylum where all retards gather together

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! / Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.