Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,636 members, 7,861,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured (31811 Views)

Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani / Angry Youths Sack Imo Govt House, As Pro – Okorocha Rally Turns Into Protest / PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by nagoma(m): 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
calaway:

Oh just shut up you this good muslim, it is people like you who give your allah a bad air. How can you justify the attempt to kill others just because they felt scammed? Thank the good God that they did not start killing innocent Christians on the streets as they are accustomed to when provoked for whatever reason. Violent parasites!!!

You must be really offended that they found out your trick. That man Jonathan is rotten putrid goods . You can't sell him to any sensible person.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by calaway: 4:02am On Oct 07, 2013
Pasca07: Calaway hmmmm stop all dis internet ranting,besides who are the many correct yorubas? Look stop deceiving urself in SW we don't play religion sentiment in politics get dat into ur stinking skul...GEJ shd forget SW dat is d bitter truth.
speak for yourself!!! If you are really yoruba Go to the far north for two week and come back here to tell us about tribal and religious sentiments you will know who your enemy is.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by calaway: 4:21am On Oct 07, 2013
nagoma:

You must be really offended that they found out your trick. That man Jonathan is rotten putrid goods . You can't sell him to any sensible person.
No I am offended at the fact that they tried to shed blood because they felt they were tricked. Just as they have been shedding blood of students and other innocent people cos they want to occupy aso rock and continue to steal oil money taken from GEJ's village.
He is rotten because he is occuping aso rock. I guess he would have decayed by 2019 after he completes his mandate. afterwhich another rotten person from the SE must live 8 yrs in aso rock before you people The most backward and poverty and disease stricken can dream of it.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by nagoma(m): 6:13am On Oct 07, 2013
calaway:
No I am offended at the fact that they tried to shed blood because they felt they were tricked. Just as they have been shedding blood of students and other innocent people cos they want to occupy aso rock and continue to steal oil money taken from GEJ's village.
He is rotten because he is occuping aso rock. I guess he would have decayed by 2019 after he completes his mandate. afterwhich another rotten person from the SE must live 8 yrs in aso rock before you people The most backward and poverty and disease stricken can dream of it.

You are ignorant , please go to school.

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by inosend: 6:22am On Oct 07, 2013
donphilopus: the North doesn't have a disagreement with the south, the major disagreement they have is with GEJ.
That exactly IS the point. The north does not want GEJ because he IS a CHRISTIAN and a SOUTHERNER. Mark my word, not even a northern christian is considered a northerner by the muslim north.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Samgreguc(m): 6:32am On Oct 07, 2013
donphilopus: which kind excuse?
the kind yeye excuse way una gv 2011... "you nid a change" all bekos na SS dy comot unda PDP.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by donphilopus: 7:06am On Oct 07, 2013
inosend: That exactly IS the point. The north does not want GEJ because he IS a CHRISTIAN and a SOUTHERNER. Mark my word, not even a northern christian is considered a northerner by the muslim north.
do they have a disagreement with Rochas or Oshiomole?
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by donphilopus: 7:10am On Oct 07, 2013
Samgreguc:
the kind yeye excuse way una gv 2011... "you nid a change" all bekos na SS dy comot unda PDP.
i'm from SS too, many people voted him in the SS because he's from SS, at the end he discraced them
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by calaway: 8:39am On Oct 07, 2013
nagoma:

You are ignorant , please go to school.

My ignorance will always be collosal intelligence when juxtaposed againt your cognitive brilliance. you want to know why?
Let me tell you why.

1. I am designed by God and society to be better than you. How? As children I scored 120 in the common entrance examination to get placement in secoundary school and you as an hausaman scored a mere 30 and got admitted to the same school. To gain admission to study the same course in university I had to score 320 in JAMB cos my minimum cut off was 280 while your cuttoff as an hausaman was 160 and you scored 170. it is clear that although we the same certifications from first school leaving cert to university degree you are no match for me.

Hausa mediocre!!!!
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by nagoma(m): 10:09am On Oct 07, 2013
calaway:

My ignorance will always be collosal intelligence when juxtaposed againt your cognitive brilliance. you want to know why?
Let me tell you why.
1. I am designed by God and society to be better than you. How? As children I scored 120 in the common entrance examination to get placement in secoundary school and you as an hausaman scored a mere 30 and got admitted to the same school. To gain admission to study the same course in university I had to score 320 in JAMB cos my minimum cut off was 280 while your cuttoff as an hausaman was 160 and you scored 170. it is clear that although we the same certifications from first school leaving cert to university degree you are no match for me.
Hausa mediocre!!!!

But yours is all expo and mine is not. Anyway, why is your expo intelligence not showing here on NL ?
You also have delusional symptoms. Do something about it.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by calaway: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2013
nagoma:

But yours is all expo and mine is not. Anyway, why is your expo intelligence not showing here on NL ?
You also have delusional symptoms. Do something about it.

i dont have time for MEDIOCRES
walking out.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by nagoma(m): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2013
Toktee: jonathan can never change the way northerners thnk about him,the guy is a liar,slow poison and it will not take hm any where,2015 iz no longer far,let test his popularity on the ballot.

Tell them.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by nagoma(m): 11:47am On Oct 07, 2013
calaway:

i dont have time for MEDIOCRES
walking out.

You are enjoying your new vocabulary -" mediocre" - I hope you know the meaning. Exam cheat like you.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
Shine u Eye:

Nice analysis and any other result won't be accepted chikena. If they like the Yorubas and the Hausas can form a country after 2015.
Both u & d m.u.m.u dat u quoted are on a very looooooooooong thing, una dream nefa start grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Chairman, Youth Shot Dead In Ebonyi / Amaechi Reveals How APC Slashes His Salary In New Leaked Tape / 2015-Eligibility: Tension Over Jonathan's Fate As Supreme Court Decides In 48Hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.