Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,535 members, 7,837,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured (31795 Views)

Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani / Angry Youths Sack Imo Govt House, As Pro – Okorocha Rally Turns Into Protest / PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Caseless: 6:39am On Oct 06, 2013
Arysexy:

LWKMD, u rili got me cracking, d mumuity is very obvious, imagine jumping into bus frm sokoto, maidugri and travel al d way to kaduna just bc u wia promised 3k bt u don't know why u r going. Laf wan wound me here! No wonder its easy to brainwash and use them. Poverty is a disease!
they knew what they were coming for; they were told it was going to b a unity rally and music change at d venue to jonathan' campaign. U dnt want them to react d way they did? Did u read d story at all or u jst replied using what d 1st poster posted? Sms!
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2013
Arysexy:

LWKMD, u rili got me cracking, d mumuity is very obvious, imagine jumping into bus frm sokoto, maidugri and travel al d way to kaduna just bc u wia promised 3k bt u don't know why u r going. Laf wan wound me here! No wonder its easy to brainwash and use them. Poverty is a disease!
M.U.M.U!
Didn't u read d story?
Gej campaigners told dem it waz a "Unity" rally & ur fish-brain iz thinkin otherwise
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Aedesmuskeeto: 7:20am On Oct 06, 2013
@judyeze. you deserve a year-long ban...
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by muktarmtt(m): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: 2015 will be deadly. So does it mean Gej won't be allowed to campaign in the north? End of nigeria is really near
u r very stupid saying dat na or village go end not naija mumu
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by fkaz(m): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2013
solomon111: I have called a friend in kaduna and he said nothing like that happened.
If you believe this nonsense,then you must believe that santa claus is real.
Gej can't be stupidd to start sharing money in the hostile North,so that the opposition will use it against him.

You see ya life, stop surrounding your self with clueless people so that, you won't end up believing the present crops of clueless leaders we have now.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by otokx(m): 7:54am On Oct 06, 2013
Most if not all political rallies in Nigeria induce the attendees with instant cash.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by elohorayodele: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2013
Olaolufred:

LIKE USELESS SOUTH SOUTH GOVERNOR FORUM, SE GOVERNOR FORUM AND PDP GOVERNOR FORUM.
SINCE E THEY ARE ALL UNCONSTITUTIONAL. ABI?

Yes they all are of no use to u or me n are unconstitutional. Can u name any benefit nigeria or d citizens av gotten from their gathering?
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Uteghe(m): 8:23am On Oct 06, 2013
Let's be clear on something; the Bible says the blind cannot lead! Even the most vociferous of GEJ's team of parochial cheerleaders know deep down that Gej is vision less. Ask Gej tough questions and he refers you to some minister. The man does not just understand how government is run thereby leaving much of the job to the Dame, who of course is illiterate. Second,Gej has failed in the first assignment of ruling his household. Pej does what she likes except budget presentation. Nigeria is in trouble. Gej should resign.

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by ikweremilitant: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2013
solapex:

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/146081-breaking-pro-jonathan-rally-turns-violent-in-kaduna-several-injured.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=breaking-pro-jonathan-rally-turns-violent-in-kaduna-several-injured
can someone tell us what hasgejt done to d north.y did dy hate him so much even more dn obj dat robed dm of dia presidncy does it mean gej is d cause of dia poverty or wat.nd to my foolish blind southernas alieng wit ds hoples northanas i have ds to say. Vote md northana nd lets see wic resoubes he wil use inpayng ur salaries. Wen tyme cm we go tel una say boko guns na toy

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by lumeneng22: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2013
Mumu na mumu anyday anytime. Unity nd peace indeed
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by figment232(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2013
donphilopus: They are in need of a Northern Ruler directly or indirectly, that's why we say Buhari all the way.
The next Landlord of Aso Rock is Buhari come 2015
For ur wasped mind
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by calaway: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2013
donphilopus: they shall all see come 2015
Asari Dokubo has told you the dog and baboon blood in your veins will soak the streets.
this is the bare truth for 2015.

SE= 100% gej any apc or Buha=0%
SS=100% gej any apc Buha=0%
NC = 95% gej any apc Buha=5%
SW= 60% gej (Igbo and christain votes.) any apc Buha=40%
NE= 40% gej (Igbo and christain votes.) any apc Buha=60%
Nw= 30% gej (Igbo and christain votes.) any apc Buha=70%

The train has long left the station step in its track and see what becomes of you.
inconsequencial EMPTY VESSELS

2 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by PehaKaso: 10:14am On Oct 06, 2013
ITbomb: Gov from South South ? Hmm
N500m

Yes...........we have d money. Meanwhile, Sovereign National Conference on our Southern minds
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by calaway: 10:14am On Oct 06, 2013
caseless: they knew what they were coming for; they were told it was going to b a unity rally and music change at d venue to jonathan' campaign. U dnt want them to react d way they did? Did u read d story at all or u jst replied using what d 1st poster posted? Sms!

Oh just shut up you this good muslim, it is people like you who give your allah a bad air. How can you justify the attempt to kill others just because they felt scammed? Thank the good God that they did not start killing innocent Christians on the streets as they are accustomed to when provoked for whatever reason. Violent parasites!!!

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by calaway: 10:18am On Oct 06, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
M.U.M.U!
Didn't u read d story?
Gej campaigners told dem it waz a "Unity" rally & ur fish-brain iz thinkin otherwise

By thier disposition to violence you shall discern their pedigree - BOKO HARAM people.

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by donphilopus: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2013
calaway:
Asari Dokubo has told you the dog and baboon blood in your veins will soak the streets.

The train has long left the station step in its track and see what becomes of you.
sardonic
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by donphilopus: 10:22am On Oct 06, 2013
figment232: For ur wasped mind
yap, what happened?
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by donphilopus: 10:23am On Oct 06, 2013
Samgreguc:
Na so una dey talk bt when they come now una go find anoda excuse....
which kind excuse?
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by heavenlycrown: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2013
donphilopus: the North doesn't have a disagreement with the south, the major disagreement they have is with GEJ.
.... Any disagreements with GEJ is with all christians either Northerners, southerners, westerers etc.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by donphilopus: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2013
heavenly crown: .... Any disagreements with GEJ is with all christians either Northerners, southerners, westerers etc.
no it's not like that, do they have disagreement with Oshiomole?
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Aedesmuskeeto: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2013
calaway:

look at this silly old man trying to play the religion card... He he he he. i laugh in nupe language..... Be ready for the shocker come 2015... Jonathan is going down!!!
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Olaolufred(m): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
elohor_ayodele:

Yes they all are of no use to u or me n are unconstitutional. Can u name any benefit nigeria or d citizens av gotten from their gathering?

THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING THIS.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Omoaiye(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
GEJ should Bleep-off.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by ShineuEye: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
calaway:

Nice analysis and any other result won't be accepted chikena. If they like the Yorubas and the Hausas can form a country after 2015.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by duruh: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
gej shud luk into the strike issue and not into campaign. Wit what is hapenin in our academic sector, am not in suport of gej's 2nd round o.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by calaway: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
Shine u Eye:

Nice analysis and any other result won't be accepted chikena. If they like the Yorubas and the Hausas can form a country after 2015.
many correct yoruba's support GEJ is is only their islamic leader like tinubu and lai that propell all the confussion and propaganda. even in 2011 they did not support GEJ but the right yoruba brothers and sisters voted for GEJ.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Pasca07: 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
Calaway hmmmm stop all dis internet ranting,besides who are the many correct yorubas? Look stop deceiving urself in SW we don't play religion sentiment in politics get dat into ur stinking skul...GEJ shd forget SW dat is d bitter truth.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by charlesditro: 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
donphilopus: the North doesn't have a disagreement with the south, the major disagreement they have is with GEJ.
funny the way you sound, yet inspiring. How long wil you play the fool becaus dey say it is cool? This people ruled nigeria for 40yrs and say its thier right what hav dey actually done for the common man? Bros imagine say we no get light because say some people dey import generator that is slavery. I dont want to say much cos it wont make any difference but just one comment, if nigeria doesnt devide within itself com 2015 then it neva will who rules is not the problem naija faces, anybody can rule even me myself, but the problem is.............................too many i dont know where to start.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Soloter(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
dan jalingo:
Mr Mandela was old and frail at that time.
you are deceiving yourself. what of Mugabe?
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by jurykoko(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
I don't really understand what is going on! But if the northerns do not want goodluckjonathan! He should pls came down, cos is only god that gives power, with this situation, which is resulting from one trouble to another, I guess is very much clear that it will be much difficult for president jonathan to win the race , cos last campiagn was not so and if the northern is divided and the south south is divide, hmmm president seat is not sure! But let hope god cane turn this around!
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by nagoma(m): 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
Idi Amin: Really funny how several abokis are used daily. I wish the ones being used by boko haram will get back to their senses just like these mumu. One, after taking gworo, enters bus to kaduna without knowing what he is going there for. Silly set of people undecided

Moderator can you see this Nyamiri hurling tribal insults? If they call me Aboki as stereotypic insulting and provocative name I should be allowed to call them Nyamiri cannibals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Chairman, Youth Shot Dead In Ebonyi / Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar / Thugs Invasion: Sagay Blames Saraki For Missing Mace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.