Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,623 members, 7,861,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured (31810 Views)

Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani / Angry Youths Sack Imo Govt House, As Pro – Okorocha Rally Turns Into Protest / PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
Olaolufred:

IF IT IS GOOD FOR BABANGIDA ALIYU ETAL TO BE STONED IN RIVERS STATE,
LOGICALLY IT IS GOOD FOR ANY POLITICIAN(JONA INCLUSIVE) TO BE STONED ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.
THAT IS WHAT IS CALLED PRECEDENCE.
IF BUHARI CAN ONLY CAMPAGN IN NORTH AND SW, THEN IT IS JUSTIABLE TO SAY THAT HE HAD CAMPAIGN IN NIGERIA.
OR ARE THOSE PLACES IN GHANA?
well, buhari shud get ready to preside over SW and Northern Nigerian. Cheers!
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Olaolufred(m): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
solomon111: Very good then.
We'll have to wait and see if the core-north and the SW is enough to grant him the presidency.

WE WILL ALSO WAIT TO SEE IF THE VOTES FROM SS, SE WILL BE ENOUGH TO BRING IN WHOEVER YOU ARE JEALOUSLY ROOTING FOR.
2015 IS GETTING CLOSER BY THE DAY.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Olaolufred(m): 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
Jenams: well, buhari shud get ready to preside over SW and Northern Nigerian. Cheers!

LIKEWISE THE OTHER MAN ON SS AND SE.
ISN'T THAT THE DIVISION YOU ARE YEARNING FOR?
I THINK IT IS GOOD AND NICE.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by solomon111(m): 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
donphilopus: their leaders are genuine they don't issue what they do not have, most of the politicians involved in certificate forgery are from the south.
Their leaders are genuine?
Well,let them improve the lives of their people first.
You can expect me to vote for someone whose people are suffering from a dearth of good leaders.
It's an insult on the progressive states in the south where a leader from a backward region becomes their president.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by iknopro(m): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
Thats why I said we should vote Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu for President come 2015. All we need is a credible and able leader who will lead us †☀ d promise land, †☀ a better Nigeria. He go all d qualities we need in a President. O.U̶̲̥̅̊.K 2015 na sure banker.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by solomon111(m): 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
nagoma:

All in your head ? With the name Solomon you are supposed to be wise . GEJ cannot be sold anywhere. He can only rig the next election.
well,my aboki friend.
You won't recognize wisdom even if it hits you in the eye.
I understand that you guys from the core-north literally clamour for buhari like mindless hordes.
Goodluck in your fantasy.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by EZECO(m): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
Bunch of looters
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by CharliParker: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
What did we espect to happen when Nigeria is into problem, strike everywhere instead of GEJ to find to the lasting solution to all this mess he is happy shearing money for another campain I am totally disapointed
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by solomon111(m): 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
Olaolufred:

LIKEWISE THE OTHER MAN ON SS AND SE.
ISN'T THAT THE DIVISION YOU ARE YEARNING FOR?
I THINK IT IS GOOD AND NICE.
unfortunately for you,it will means playing into the hands of those who wants Nigeria to divide.
I can tell you that most of them are from the SE/SS.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Blueboy0402: 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
berem: This is just a preamble of what 2015 will look like if Jonathan dares to contest in 2015. Did I just say Violence might erupt? 2011 will definitely be better than 2015 in terms of violence if care is not taken.

cry
^^^^ All because of politicians and 2015 election you have joined the enviable league of prophets of threat/violence. Inasmuch as you and your co-travellers desire a change in the villa come 2015, it might interest you to know that no politician is worth a single drop of blood of any Nigerian. However I pray that the violence you and your associates anticipate do not consume you and your loved ones as well because there is an adage which says "when the eyes are crying, the nose will also cry".

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by solomon111(m): 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
CharliParker: What did we espect to happen when Nigeria is into problem, strike everywhere instead of GEJ to find to the lasting solution to all this mess he is happy shearing money for another campain I am totally disapointed
I have called a friend in kaduna and he said nothing like that happened.
If you believe this nonsense,then you must believe that santa claus is real.
Gej can't be stupidd to start sharing money in the hostile North,so that the opposition will use it against him.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by AnanseK(m): 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
solomon111: well,my aboki friend.
You won't recognize wisdom even if it hits you in the eye.
I understand that you guys from the core-north literally clamour for buhari like mindless hordes.
Goodluck in your fantasy.

I'm not campaigning for anybody. Just campaigning against GEJ because he is tested and not trusted. The only way for him to be the next president is to rig using the police, The military, the nations media and the treasury and the thugs like you. Let him try it.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by solomon111(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
AnanseK:

I'm not campaigning for anybody. Just campaigning against GEJ because he is tested and not trusted. The only way for him to be the next president is to rig using the police, The military, the nations media and the treasury and the thugs like you. Let him try it.
I have not problem voting against GEJ, as long as you are voting for a more dynamic,progressive president.
Given the state of the North,no nothern leader should smell the seat of power in a merit-based society.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by oluxy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
You guys talks as if the north is for hausas alone; the core hausa state in north isn't more than 5 or 6..

The percentage of christians in the north isn't small at least; 70%..

There are some state that isn't for hausas, remember we have meddles belt; are the hausas? Kaduna state isn't for the hausas. We have higher percentages of Christians.

So! Stop thinking the northern part is for hausas alone..

Don't be in south or east and assume ignorantly..

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by solomon111(m): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
@Anansek
GEJ does not need to rig the elections to win.
He has the support of the SE,SS and probably the middle-belt.
Even if the reverse were the case,GEJ has a democratic antecedence and would gladly lose honourably.
Afterall,the free and fair elections we are enjoying now is due to his reforms.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by donphilopus: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
solomon111: Their leaders are genuine?
Well,let them improve the lives of their people first.
You can expect me to vote for someone whose people are suffering from a dearth of good leaders.
It's an insult on the progressive states in the south where a leader from a backward region becomes their president.
most of the leaders involved in money laundring are from the South...
Prove me wrong
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by peromosele: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
This are sign that nigeria may slightely decentegrate!!
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Soloter(m): 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: 2015 will be deadly. So does it mean Gej won't be allowed to campaign in the north? End of nigeria is really near
you remember the 4 governors that visited GEJ'S zone? what did GEJ through the instrumentality of wike do? if it has become a taboo for a northern leader to visit the south, then GEJ who is the pacesetter of this jingoism shouldn't think otherwise. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by waternogetenemy: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
Shebi thay have called national conference, the violent is just getting started. GEJ till 2019. No GEJ, no Nigeria.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Soloter(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
solomon111: The only place in the south where buhari will have a campaign is the SW.
He will be stoned anywhere else.
Fortunately,the old foool knows that.
if he then captures sw and the entire north as well as the middle belt then what becomes of the insignificant number of votes from the ss and se?
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by AnanseK(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
solomon111: @Anansek
GEJ does not need to rig the elections to win.
He has the support of the SE,SS and probably the middle-belt.
Even if the reverse were the case,GEJ has a democratic antecedence and would gladly lose honourably.
Afterall,the free and fair elections we are enjoying now is due to his reforms.

Honourable or not he will lose. But GEJ is not known for being honorable. "He doesn't give a damn."
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by solomon111(m): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
donphilopus: most of the leaders involved in money laundring are from the South...
Prove me wrong
what's the nonsense?
Are you for real?
The corruption in Nigeria's DNA was instituted by the North.
I hopd you don't expect me to start listing names.
Even the state of the north is a proof of the mindless corruption of their elite.
That they've not being prosecuted which is rather unfortunate,is because the hausa-fulani who are known to be mindless tribalists have invaded every sphere of our democracy and reduce it to nothingness.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
Soloter: if he then captures sw and the entire north as well as the middle belt then what becomes of the insignificant number of votes from the ss and se?

Y don't u subtract SW votes 4rm GEJ votes in. 2011 and tell me who really is insignificant.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by solomon111(m): 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
AnanseK:

Honourable or not he will lose. But GEJ is not known for being honorable.
you have only one vote to cast.
I will like to see your face if GEJ wins 2015.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by elohorayodele: 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
berem: This is just a preamble of what 2015 will look like if Jonathan dares to contest in 2015. Did I just say Violence might erupt? 2011 will definitely be better than 2015 in terms of violence if care is not taken.

cry

Dares to contest? Very funny. He will if he wants to, its nt a tin of daring. Some of u who have neva com out in a protest stay @ home on ur computer n talk bout violence erupting if a man decides to run cm 2015. What are ballot boxes for den? Rily rily funny. If nigerians don't want him he will surely be voted out
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Soloter(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
solomon111: Don't worry,bro.
We're aware of their deception.
When GEJ wins the 2015 elections,i would like to see the reactions of some of these useless news agencies like sahara reporters and premium times.
I expect their owners to go and hang themselves to express their frustration.
replace "wins the election" with "rigs the election" in your post and then it'll become more sensible.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by TechyGuy: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
Anyone who thinks the Core North have problem with GEJ as a person should think again. It's against anyone that is from SW, SS, SE and even MB/Core Northern Christians.
I served in the North and know first hand what I'm saying.
Here's a statement issued in 2010 after their "collabo" meeting, this has nothing to do with party but a desire to RULE everyone else.

The North is determined, if that happens, to make the country ungovernable for Jonathan or any other Southerner who finds his way to the seat of power. Kaita, however, said he was happy that some notable Northerners, such as former military President, General Ibrahim Babangida (rtd); Atiku; former Head of State, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari; former National Security Adviser (NSA), Lt-General Aliyu Gusau (rtd) and a few others are in the race to represent the interest of the North.
Alhaji Kaita. Tuesday, 05 October 2010

The highlighted speaks volume, "the Interest of the North" not Nigeria.

But they have a hard nut to crack, the MB and Christian North which will root for GEJ anyday.
I have friends who are indgenes from Kaduna, Gombe, Borno, Jos, Taraba, Adamawa, Benue and they are all rooting for GEJ and SS against Hausa/Fulani core North.
I'm not so comfortable with the trend but it is real.

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by solomon111(m): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
elohor_ayodele:

Dares to contest? Very funny. He will if he wants to, its nt a tin of daring. Some of u who have neva com out in a protest stay @ home on ur computer n talk bout violence erupting if a man decides to run cm 2015. What are ballot boxes for den? Rily rily funny. If nigerians don't want him he will surely be voted out
My brother na so we see am.
Imagine some people threatening the president not to exercise his constitutional rights,and they expect whoever wins to govern a united Nigeria.
Jokers.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by size38: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
I think that nigerian politicians are full of deceit. Its no yet time to campaign but u see GEJ's wing of PDP campaigning everywhere. The same thing happening in Rivers state by Nyesom Wike using his GDI. Well, its a pay back time for GEJ after all he used hired thugs through Nyesom Wike to chase 5 visiting Northern Governors in d wake of Rivers state sponsored political crisis.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Dee60: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
Dear President, listen to good advice. Do not contest in 2015. Follow in the steps of Madiba.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by elohorayodele: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
donphilopus: did i just hear you say free and fair election Have you forgotten Amaechi and Jang NGF election??
Why did you not call Education and Health?

NGF is an unconstitutional body, their elections are not the biz of d FG. Their existence have broth more harm dan good to d polity! If u don't support or like GEJ I wonda y u are interested in NGF existing @ all, Don't forget d same NGF propelled GEJ to power!
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by solomon111(m): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
Dee60: Dear President, listen to good advice. Do not contest in 2015. Follow in the steps of Madiba.
Tell me why GEJ shouldn't contest?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Open Letter To IBEDC "Disconnect & Stop Billing" (REVEALING) / South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs / Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.