Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,620 members, 7,861,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured (31809 Views)

Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani / Angry Youths Sack Imo Govt House, As Pro – Okorocha Rally Turns Into Protest / PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by teejan: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
I like the way they were battered, next time they wont deceive Nigerians, a State Governor bank rolling lies with 500 million naira, when he should be busy developing his state, is there no other project to embark on in his State? Fighting tooth and nail for 2015, what shall be shall be.In the midst of poverty in so many South South states, its a pity and gross madness if this story is true.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Slimmos(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
Idi Amin: Really funny how several abokis are used daily. I wish the ones being used by boko haram will get back to their senses just like these mumu. One, after taking gworo, enters bus to kaduna without knowing what he is going there for. Silly set of people undecided

I LOVE SEX
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
Osundefender crap
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by danot1030: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
mekaboy: U don't want to hear jonathan but you want to collect 3000.
they were not told the N3000 was mearnt to drum support for jonathan

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
Best news this month.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by danot1030: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
slim fit :
Somebody has chopped money on this process.
i share d same view wit u, if d total number at d gathering is 20000 at 3000/pson dat will be 60mill and i bet logistic cannot be abv 80mill... u knw wot i mean i guess
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by DankemzI(m): 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
ITbomb: Gov. from South South ? Hmm
N500m
Gov. Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State, looks like is handwork.
I bet with my Banana Republic boxer
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Archiq: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria. It is a pity the name Nigeria is gradually going down the drain as 2015 is approaching.I pray American prediction don't come to pass. The political thermometer has reached an unprecedented high level that cannot be controlled. Only God knows what 2015 will be like. It is unfortunate. The pointer is pointing in a very wrong direction. Only God will save Nigeria.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by SHAAWA: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
ITbomb: Gov from South South ? Hmm
N500m

Imagine that amount spent on health care or education in the state.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Samgreguc(m): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
Beaf!:

Nawa o. Kaduna is home to the Vice President to Jonathan and this happened? Something isn't right.
Namadi Sambo is from Auchi not kaduna state.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by donphilopus: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
Samgreguc:
Namadi Sambo is from Auchi not kaduna state.
i was told, i don't know how true it is..
It means we share Border..
They even said his family house is in Jattu Road
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Livinusc(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
Fresh fresh air every where....LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Jymsyno2004yahoocouk(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
Why do we believe stories so easily? There may be pockets of misunderstanding in the meeting as expected bcus they are youths which premium junk is adding salt and pepper. 500m na half a bn o. Beside this story is skewed by only prm junk.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by SHAAWA: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
[quote
authotherpppr=donphilopus]i was told, i don't know how true it is..
They even said his family house is in Jattu Road[/quote]

This alone is a testimony to the accomodating nature of an average
Northerner, he became a Gov'nor of the state and now VP enjoying the
northern slot.

back to the story:
moral of the story dont mess with 'goro chewing Aboki''
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by roxell120(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
£10Billions:
Sharap! End of your annoying comments.Nigeria will wax stronger till the end of time.All that has happened in other countries and they didn't end,what makes you think NIGERIA will end.Are you a Nigerian at all?
u re a yoruba. what do u people really want? from stone throwing on nairaland to ffk 's utterances and fasholas actions. what tune are u dancing to? a united or divided nigeria? what a confused race!

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by akins56(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
namadi sambo is truly frm auchi edo state jus dat his father was born at tudun wada zaria...i was at murtala square kaduna d riot was real bt d police made it worst wen dey are throwin tear gas to d crowd..nd d venue is nt far frm buharis house
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Ogbonaikenna(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
£10Billions:
Sharap! End of your annoying comments.Nigeria will wax stronger till the end of time.All that has happened in other countries and they didn't end,what makes you think NIGERIA will end.Are you a Nigerian at all?
God forbid. I'm a BIAFRAN
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by nerodenero: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
donphilopus: the North doesn't have a disagreement with the south, the major disagreement they have is with GEJ.
The north wants the presidency in 2015,thats the bone of contention.For all the years they have ruled,what have we achieved?I think the north is responsible for what Nigeria is today.Inasmuch as I dont really like how the country is being governed by Jonaboy owing to his policies and security lapses etc,I dont see any credible candidate for that post.Fingers crossed for now,we will wait to see how it all pans out at the end of the day.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by fyne4sure: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
Politicians will never get tired.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Samgreguc(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
dmalam: haba bros!
na so dem dey o
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Uteghe(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
Akpabio must have bankrolled it.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by JOETITUS(m): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
How can we fight corruptn wen we ourself are corrupt? Using moni 2 buy supprt
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by nerodenero: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
teejan: I like the way they were battered, next time they wont deceive Nigerians, a State Governor bank rolling lies with 500 million naira, when he should be busy developing his state, is there no other project to embark on in his State? Fighting tooth and nail for 2015, what shall be shall be.In the midst of poverty in so many South South states, its a pity and gross madness if this story is true.
They dont care.They are concerned about winning elections and keep looting the treasury.Na one by one dem go dey die.Anyone wey say we Nigerians go dwell in poverty while he lives in luxury,death go be im portion.Awon oloshi jatijati.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by comrChris(m): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
verysoon dere will b no more lies to b told against Gej, he has failed n d past leaders favoured u right?truth b told if God really wants him to continue no one l mean no one even d so called born to rule abokis n their followers 4rm d other side can stop him

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by solomon111(m): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
donphilopus: They are in need of a Northern Ruler directly or indirectly, that's why we say Buhari all the way.
The next Landlord of Aso Rock is Buhari come 2015
Can you hear yourself?
"The north needs a northern ruler".
So without a northern ruler,there won't be peace?.
Pls tell me,what has the "northern ruler" done for the past 30 years.?
Smh.
It's very obvious that there are masters and servants in this country.
You must be from the SW.

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Olaolufred(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
Professor Peter: With the look of things, if Goodluck eventualy declare to run and begin his campaign, he will not be allowed to campaign in the North. Also anyone campaigning for GEJ will be killed. If a southern presidential candidate cant campaign in north will the northerner be allowed to campaign in the South?. I dey see danger, wahala dey

Remember that four northern governors were attacked also in portharcourt.
Probably a precedence.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Samgreguc(m): 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
What were they thinking when they were told it's a unity rally? Were they thinking it's Buhari and Al-mustapha's unification?
Two things are involved;
1. It's either they got carried away by the N3,000 or
2. They possess deminuted brains....
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by solomon111(m): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
donphilopus: the North doesn't have a disagreement with the south, the major disagreement they have is with GEJ.
you must be a collosally stupidd individual or hopelessly blind to say this.
"the north does not have a disagreement with the south".?
Really?
How old are you?
Well let me tell you,the only people who are in cahort with the core-north is the SW.
Fortunately,the rest of the south have realized the treachery inbedded in the psyche of the SW.
The SW can sell their future to the north,but don't drag the rest of the south with it.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Samgreguc(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
donphilopus: i was told, i don't know how true it is..
They even said his family house is in Jattu Road
I can't say 4 sure his town but I know he is not from kaduna state but Auchi....
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by peleson: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
This write-up is instigating.. It was a unity rally in kaduna and ofcos many in kaduna especially christians and southern kaduna are for Gej so it is expected they show their love for Gej.
Their is no bloodshed as the writer wants people to believe. Ofcos some anti Gej anticipate for killings and bloodsheed.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by carsprayer: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
its a lie...I was there...almost all the youths supported GEJ..plsssssss stop d lie.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by peleson: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
This write-up is instigating.. It was a unity rally in kaduna and ofcos many in kaduna especially christians and southern kaduna are for Gej so it is expected they show their love for Gej.
Their is no bloodshed as the writer wants people to believe. Ofcos some anti Gej anticipate for killings and bloodsheed.
Sai Gej !!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thugs Invasion: Sagay Blames Saraki For Missing Mace / 2019: Top Presidential Candidates Who Have Visited Obasanjo Recently / Open Letter To IBEDC "Disconnect & Stop Billing" (REVEALING)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.