Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,365 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured (31820 Views)

Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani / Angry Youths Sack Imo Govt House, As Pro – Okorocha Rally Turns Into Protest / PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by solomon111(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
size38: I think that nigerian politicians are full of deceit. Its no yet time to campaign but u see GEJ's wing of PDP campaigning everywhere. The same thing happening in Rivers state by Nyesom Wike using his GDI. Well, its a pay back time for GEJ after all he used hired thugs through Nyesom Wike to chase 5 visiting Northern Governors in d wake of Rivers state sponsored political crisis.
Gej has not even declared his intention to run again.
APC is the one hitting up the polity.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Soloter(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
solomon111: Tell me why GEJ shouldn't contest?
you tell me why Mandela quitted at the time the ovation was loudest
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by PaKen: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
bump
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Tintinix: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
donphilopus: the North doesn't have a disagreement with the south, the major disagreement they have is with GEJ.
You lie!
Please disagree with both that south and GEJ and your monthly allocations.

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by chiwuike20: 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
Everyone just keeps commenting without first confirming d reliability of d news. Nairaland has become a forum for campaign. Here is jagaban's return, and everyone applauds and just below it is Gej allegedly sponsoring campaign using young empowerment as a pretext, wch eventually ended up in confusion and people giving endless criticism on d matter. I leave brainwashed people to flow along d tide laid by secret political campaigners 4 APC, or better still, JAGABAN. I HATE POLITICS IN NIGERIA AND DISLIKE EVERYONE THAT BLINDLY/INDIRECTLY SUPPORT AN UNSCRUPULOUS POLITICIAN TO MANAGE D AFFAIRS OF D MASSES
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by BetaThings: 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
Professor Peter: With the look of things, if Goodluck eventualy declare to run and begin his campaign, he will not be allowed to campaign in the North. Also anyone campaigning for GEJ will be killed. If a southern presidential candidate cant campaign in north will the northerner be allowed to campaign in the South?. I dey see danger, wahala dey
Not necessarily. Buhari was stoned in Bayelsa in 2011.
Jonathan got 25% of the votes in Katsina
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by BetaThings: 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
donphilopus: i'm not contemplating, i know it's Akpabio
Of course it is Akpabio
You will actually see him breaking the bank in 2014 over this matter
He has been stockpiling money since
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by pastorprosper(m): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
shocked

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
henchamb: sai GEJ.
sai 3000 naira
sai aboki
sai 2015
sai ubanka
Sai uwarka
Sai kutumar durin uwarka
Sai gusn uwarka
Sai takashin mamarka
Sai gusun ubanka
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
theshadyexpress:
that's why u don't progress from your almajiri status
look at this iyamuri,I thought that u guys said that.Ppl of d middle belt are not almajiri,now that u saw one that do not supporting jonadog,then he become almajiri.keep lying 2 urself,jonadog will never win Kaduna,kwara,Niger and kogi.Only an idiot will believed that middle belt stand with as and se.Only Plate and Benue support that Id -iot.
So go Bleep urself iyamuri.
Long live Nigeria,down with Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Oiza4yemi: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
Look let me giv dis assurance al wat dey ar doing(d north) is waste of time take it or leav it jonathan wl win hands down and noting any body cn do abt it.as 4 d abokis jonathn wl campain thru dier mallam and u knw dem dey ar goat so hapy view
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by donphilopus: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
solomon111: what's the nonsense?
Are you for real?
The corruption in Nigeria's DNA was instituted by the North.
I hopd you don't expect me to start listing names.
Even the state of the north is a proof of the mindless corruption of their elite.
That they've not being prosecuted which is rather unfortunate,is because the hausa-fulani who are known to be mindless tribalists have invaded every sphere of our democracy and reduce it to nothingness.
you made me laugh
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by donphilopus: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
elohor_ayodele:

NGF is an unconstitutional body, their elections are not the biz of d FG. Their existence have broth more harm dan good to d polity! If u don't support or like GEJ I wonda y u are interested in NGF existing @ all, Don't forget d same NGF propelled GEJ to power!
so he should give a less fvck about them
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by donphilopus: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
Tintinix:
You lie!
Please disagree with both that south and GEJ and your monthly allocations.
hmmmmmm
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by donphilopus: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
BetaThings:
Of course it is Akpabio
You will actually see him breaking the bank in 2014 over this matter
He has been stockpiling money since
they shall all see come 2015
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by alat24(m): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
I was @ 44 Hospital to see my sick mum when I saw a Police van hastly driving towards the emergency unit with some injured people.Upon enquiry I was told it was @ Murtala Square Kaduna where a youth rally was taking place which later turned violent. Only one of the victims was accepted the rest were so serious with dip cuts nd were refferd to St Geralds Catholic Hospital.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by millionaireman: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: 2015 will be deadly. So does it mean Gej won't be allowed to campaign in the north? End of nigeria is really near
Does GEJ fully grasp the dangers ahead? If he does, he ought to stick to a sovereign national conference, and never to the type of those diversionary national conferences of the past
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by AnanseK(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
solomon111: Their leaders are genuine?
Well,let them improve the lives of their people first.
You can expect me to vote for someone whose people are suffering from a dearth of good leaders.
It's an insult on the progressive states in the south where a leader from a backward region becomes their president.

We are looking for a Nigerian leader who belongs to all and all belong to him. Not someone who wants to improve the lives of "his people". We want someone who believes that every community in Nigeria are " his people" equal and the same.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Olaolufred(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
elohor_ayodele:

NGF is an unconstitutional body, their elections are not the biz of d FG. Their existence have broth more harm dan good to d polity! If u don't support or like GEJ I wonda y u are interested in NGF existing @ all, Don't forget d same NGF propelled GEJ to power!

LIKE USELESS SOUTH SOUTH GOVERNOR FORUM, SE GOVERNOR FORUM AND PDP GOVERNOR FORUM.
SINCE E THEY ARE ALL UNCONSTITUTIONAL. ABI?
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by 3kay945(m): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
solomon111: Are you blind?
For the first time in the history of this country,we're seeing dynamism and progress in govt.
The trains are working again,agriculture is being revived,private investments in critical sectors is at an all-time high,elections have become free and fair,transparency in govt has increased,power sector is undergoing massive revolution,the aviation sector is being transformed e.t.c. and you want us to vote aiIn illiterate hausa-fulani to come and put a stop to all that progress?
You must be kidding,bro.
Gej has only been there for 3 years.
What has the North done for you in 30 years?

Sai Jonathan come 2015 with a fresh smelly air
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
Weather gej rig de election, or win by free nd fair.... I don't care! But he must still be in power come 2015 or
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by nagoma(m): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
donmix: Weather gej rig de election, or win by free nd fair.... I don't care! But he must still be in power come 2015 or

With slowpoke thugs like you why do we need INEC?

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by danjalingo: 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
donphilopus: the North doesn't have a disagreement with the south, the major disagreement they have is with GEJ.

why? I don't think that the north has any disagreement with GEJ except for Buhari and some political elites who could not do much for the northern people when they held/hold sway. the 'born to rule' elites.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by donphilopus: 12:06am On Oct 06, 2013
dan jalingo:

why? I don't think that the north has any disagreement with GEJ except for Buhari and some political elites who could not do much for the northern people when they held/hold sway. the 'born to rule' elites.
what of his fellow PDP members from the North
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by danjalingo: 12:14am On Oct 06, 2013
Soloter: you tell me why Mandela quitted at the time the ovation was loudest
Mr Mandela was old and frail at that time.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by danjalingo: 12:16am On Oct 06, 2013
donphilopus: what of his fellow PDP members from the North
some PDP members are also amongst them.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Sajio(m): 1:36am On Oct 06, 2013
If the northerners feels they own Nigeria, its a big lie! Gej don't worry... We re watching cos if paraventure it go the other way! The Name Nigeria will seize †̥ exist...! Let the will of God be done!
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Demdem(m): 3:38am On Oct 06, 2013
ITbomb: Gov from South South ? Hmm
N500m

Thats no Brainer. its Akpabio.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Samgreguc(m): 5:36am On Oct 06, 2013
donphilopus: use your hand to hold your lip, if Oshiomole SS Rochas SE and Fashola SW should context they would have support from the North and not GEJ
Na so una dey talk bt when they come now una go find anoda excuse....
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by ogbronx(m): 5:50am On Oct 06, 2013
Typical of Nigerians to leave subject matter or important issues and bring all these nonsense ethno-religious bigotry. If this is how seemingly educated pple handle national issues,what then should we expect from the ignorants? Nigerian politics is very cheap and dirty and am not surprised that this happened. Gej should use his achievements(if there is any) to campaign. I pity for this country sha.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by ogbronx(m): 5:53am On Oct 06, 2013
Sajio: If the northerners feels they own Nigeria, its a big lie! Gej don't worry... We re watching cos if paraventure it go the other way! The Name Nigeria will seize †̥ exist...! Let the will of God be done!
Let the will of God be done first in ur life(brain). Sentimental rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Caseless: 6:33am On Oct 06, 2013
Beaf!:

Nawa o. Kaduna is home to the Vice President to Jonathan and this happened? Something isn't right.
jonathan did not pick sb with political might, but loyalty. Sambo dat cud not win d polling station in front of his house for pdp? He's not dat popular here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iara Oshiomhole Covers Vanguard Allure Magazine / Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - / Restructuring: Reps May Allow States Control Railway, Power, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.