Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? (27654 Views)

5 Types Of People You Meet At A Typical Nigerian Buka (mama Put) / The Secret Of Losing The Sour Taste In The Tomato Stew / Gas, Stove Or Firewood, Which Brings Out The Best Taste In Foods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
Spit full inside yuk
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by Situation: 8:39am On Oct 07, 2013
Buaaahh!! Yeepa *fainted* “iya tawa“ this folks don rewind yu 4 my mind oo..i fear iya tawa pass mr Biggs oloun gbo
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by EmekaAfrica(m): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
blackmann:

Urs na 50? Mine was 20(2 wraps of fufu, meat - i'm in a hurry ma(mo n kanju), water was usually on the table to drink.)

lmao...guy u wan wound my belle?back in the days!
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nten:
'omi obo' Also known as 'pussi juice'
if it is omi obo will you not thank GOD for your information it is Omi OKU ( water use in bathing dead body)
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by MaMoTeE(m): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
This is not funny,there ar a lot of people with great destiny but because they eat in this so call buka,they have lost their destiny to them,no matter how hard work they d reward goes to d buka.
I'm speaking from xperience,there are buka wen yu eat there yu never get filled,some buka they use d waste water for ur hand to reap yu of ur glory,some they wash their privat part to make their food sweet just lik men can't do witout sex yu will always go there,'some buka their juju is in d vege or ewedu.I've seen on tv a buka wit invisible snake no matter wat yu eat yu can't b filled.So d best is stop eating in them and if yu can't do witout them b a prayerful xtian.if yu say yu don't care God has done enuff by creatin this topic.Around 1985 in abesan housing estate ipaja I stay in blk 222, a girl confess dat d woman sellin palm oil initiated her into witchcraft and that d palm oil she sellin is blood.d ball is in ur court.
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by Probz(m): 12:15am On Feb 18, 2018
MaMoTeE:
This is not funny,there ar a lot of people with great destiny but because they eat in this so call buka,they have lost their destiny to them,no matter how hard work they d reward goes to d buka.
I'm speaking from xperience,there are buka wen yu eat there yu never get filled,some buka they use d waste water for ur hand to reap yu of ur glory,some they wash their privat part to make their food sweet just lik men can't do witout sex yu will always go there,'some buka their juju is in d vege or ewedu.I've seen on tv a buka wit invisible snake no matter wat yu eat yu can't b filled.So d best is stop eating in them and if yu can't do witout them b a prayerful xtian.if yu say yu don't care God has done enuff by creatin this topic.Around 1985 in abesan housing estate ipaja I stay in blk 222, a girl confess dat d woman sellin palm oil initiated her into witchcraft and that d palm oil she sellin is blood.d ball is in ur court.

Were you even alive in 1985?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Free Video On How To Make Chocolate Cake / Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically / Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.