Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,419 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? (27656 Views)

5 Types Of People You Meet At A Typical Nigerian Buka (mama Put) / The Secret Of Losing The Sour Taste In The Tomato Stew / Gas, Stove Or Firewood, Which Brings Out The Best Taste In Foods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by picoba(m): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
Book me

Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by Ichel: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
Plz what is Buka? Hearing dat name 4 a second time
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hehehe...Poison! The state of the surrounding environment is another thing to be care of!
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by marvelling(m): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ich_el: Plz what is Buka? Hearing dat name 4 a second time

Buka is short for bukateria
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by Lawrence14: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
it could also be aw dirty d buka is and oda local factors sha dat is wot determimes d sweetness of d food

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by Joyeux: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
iyabasira things.
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by theripper3: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
See Oyel for food o.
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by kunlekuz7: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
hmmmmmn
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by adonismuller(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

which sometin?
hehehehe.....I can't call the name, am stil not upto 18 yrs
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by chessguru1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
May be its all....a combination combine combine of firewood,MSG, palm oil nd juju embarassed.
#wouldn't knw since I cook my food myself these days wink
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by OCcool: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
iykofias: Pussi fluid always do d tricks
u no well at all
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by Toshibasexy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
Guys go and cpntribute to this topic https://www.nairaland.com/1463455/isnt-amazing#18605360 cos it's kinda hot in there
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by 1shortblackboy: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hian yoruba fOod tongue

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
Its all about measurement. You must know the measurement of tatase , rodo , tomatoe , oil and seasoning to get good result. If tomatoe is too much, it will not bring out good result, if rodo is too much , no one will eat your food. If season is not properly measure then you are a looser. Forget about juju or firewood. All na wash. I cook the best meal among my mate. I have the skill.

3 Likes

Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
LMAO....Omi Obo? common people get serious now.....
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
oluface: Its all about measurement. You must know the measurement of tatase , rodo , tomatoe , oil and seasoning to get good result. If tomatoe is too much, it will not bring out good result, if rodo is too much , no one will eat your food. If season is not properly measure then you are a looser. Forget about juju or firewood. All na wash. I cook the best meal among my mate. I have the skill.
Measurement and Buka? I don't think they measure anything oh

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
labalaba: LMAO....Omi Obo? common people get serious now.....
O ma raye kee. Omi Obo kor, Omi Oyon Ni
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
labalaba:
Measurement and Buka? I don't think they measure anything oh
The how will they get good result if they dont measure. Will u cook one De Rica of rice with one packet of knorr chicken seasoning?
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by steffans(m): 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
Sometyms I feel as if Juju dey inside dis thng Ooo...

Der was a tym.. I was driving to see a frnd... I jst parked abruptly at his shop.. B4 I entred to see him... I climbed a bike and went Straight to Mrs Biggs... And I orderd... It was wen I was abut eating... I smiled and said dis woman don Jazz me no be small....
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by redsun(m): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
Seasoning.It could be as tasty and as dangerous as what they add in indomie

Be careful of cheaply tasty foods.
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
Is Okija Juju a cook ?
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by DJDOLA(m): 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
Who upload my mum picx here?

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
oluface: Its all about measurement. You must know the measurement of tatase , rodo , tomatoe , oil and seasoning to get good result. If tomatoe is too much, it will not bring out good result, if rodo is too much , no one will eat your food. If season is not properly measure then you are a looser. Forget about juju or firewood. All na wash. I cook the best meal among my mate. I have the skill.

Exactly I agree with you, meanwhile the use of juju cannot be overemphasized many still use it, but not withstanding there are pro cook that dont use it they know there where about in quantity control to give them quality control... smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
redsun: Seasoning.It could be as tasty and as dangerous as what they add in indomie

Be careful of cheaply tasty foods.
Please tell me more about the indomie aspect. I swear By God, Whenever i eat indomie this time , i behave as if i smoke alot of marijuana because i have ate too much of it and last month i almost kill somebody. I walked to Yaba left my self but the doctor asked me foolish question then i walked out myself.
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by redsun(m): 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
Iya beji.There use to be some notable joints like this in crannies of obalende and iwaya.

Lagos na waya.
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by OCTAVO: 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
nekaa: Its the firewood.... Cooking on firewood changes the test of virtual any meal.
Ndi ibo?
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by Cestmoi1(f): 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
I think it's the combination of firewood and palm oil.
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by benkings(m): 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
as far as am concerned bukka stew is not sweet,infact its nonsense for those that know how to cook...........#my2kobokobo

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
tellwisdom: haha! Ofe Manu sad...
Onye Ajija
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
oluface: Please tell me more about the indomie aspect. I swear By God, Whenever i eat indomie this time , i behave as if i smoke alot of marijuana because i have ate too much of it and last month i almost kill somebody. I walked to Yaba left my self but the doctor asked me foolish question then i walked out myself.
sine u walk out urself u r not a Liverpool Fan.
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by amanikondo: 12:13am On Oct 06, 2013
k
Re: The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? by Revolva(m): 12:15am On Oct 06, 2013
cool cool i heard most mama put women also tie juju..oo o attract customers grin grin grin omo no wond er iya latifat canteen each ime i pass bye i must enter go buy food ....so tey e get one time i was broke...i nearly wash plate...for her...just to get a plate of amala and soup .....i was just asking her if she had any late for me to wash..in exchange of a plate of food ...but she later gave me sha...she told me her helpers have washed all the plates...

as i ate finish n i told her i will give her money tommorrow..she agrreed ..when i left i imagine me asking to was a plate.....for another person..na that d ay i know say jazz ivolve grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Free Video On How To Make Chocolate Cake / Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically / Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.