Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Awka: Anambra's Capital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka: Anambra's Capital (24548 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town / Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures / Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awka: Anambra's Capital by Ikengawo: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hopefully i'll break the taboo that seems to be among out anambra posters against posting pictures of the state grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-RGZgikYQT8g/TnOuHioa-yI/AAAAAAAADgA/OxykiCsGZVk/s1600/Late%2BChristy%2527s%2Bbody%2Btaken%2Bin%2Ba%2Bmotorcade%2Bacross%2BAwka%2Btownship.%2B%25284%2529.JPG[/img]
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Ikengawo: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Ikengawo: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Ikengawo: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
Post pics of Anywhere with the Exception of Unizik Junction, that place is an eyesore, no thanx to the federal road!
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Ikengawo: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
Where's Chino, i'm sure he'll be so happy to see this thread, having someone else do the job he's paid to do grin gringrin
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by agbameta: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
This is very tragic to look at....
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
I opened a thread on Onitsha requesting pics but no one responded:

https://www.nairaland.com/1461765/pictures-onitsha
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by manny4life(m): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
Looks clean but still need work though, at least it doesn't look like the heap of refuse a lot of folks have portrayed it to be.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Kingsley1000(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
INNO18: Where's Chino, i'm sure he'll be so happy to see this thread, having someone else do the job he's paid to do grin gringrin
1000000Likes
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by cashkidisback(m): 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
nice bt few pics though
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by waternogetenemy: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
The sewage does not have to be open. All it requires is pipework that allows water or sewer to flow in the direction of the canal or into bigger sewage tunnel to the canal.

This idea of open sewage is disgusting. Just small rectangle opening, on the road side for water is required, as opposed to the whole sewage network.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by FreeGlobe(f): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
manny4life: Looks clean but still need work though, at least it doesn't look like the heap of refuse a lot of folks have portrayed it to be.
Are you for real? People who called it a heap of refuse did not exaggerate it.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by manny4life(m): 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
FreeGlobe:

Haba, it doesn't look like a heap of refuse na.. embarassed embarassed
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Afam4eva(m): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
I can only see two pictures of Awka. The others are pictures of isolated buildings and a hospital. We need more pictures of the streets and skyline. But from the two first pictures, it looks ok and still growing.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Zonacom(m): 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
FreeGlobe:
You are feeling insecured cos this thread kinda opposes your idiotic thread about anambra filled with lies shey? Ifele mee gi

1 Like

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Zonacom(m): 12:00am On Oct 06, 2013
INNO18: Where's Chino, i'm sure he'll be so happy to see this thread, having someone else do the job he's paid to do grin gringrin
You can say that again. But be carefull o before chino changes his mind about that stuff.
Whats that on your signature? From ogugua, to abu mikey and now spongeback. Ka yi hankali fa!
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Brimmie(m): 2:29am On Oct 06, 2013
Wharisdis?
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Nobody: 4:35am On Oct 06, 2013
manny4life: Looks clean but still need work though, at least it doesn't look like the heap of refuse a lot of folks have portrayed it to be.

Nna, did you see the building that had EMERGENCY on it? I'm hoping it's for emergency laptop and phone repair. That dare not be a hospital. cry

A lot of work needs to be done, starting with sewage like aforementioned.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 06, 2013
ogugua88:

Nna, did you see the building that had EMERGENCY on it? I'm hoping it's for emergency laptop and phone repair. That dare not be a hospital. cry

A lot of work needs to be done, starting with sewage like aforementioned.

The Emergency section was poorly conceived. There is no direct access road to it
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 06, 2013
CFCfan: The Emergency section was poorly conceived. There is no direct access road to it

Dude my jaw dropped. That's appalling.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by lonelydora: 5:37am On Oct 06, 2013
So they look finish, na to build house under 330KV powerlines. Okay ooooooooohhhhhh!!!
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by ketoprofen(m): 7:11am On Oct 06, 2013
FreeGlobe:

my friend it is appalling u posted old pics of anambra state @ one thread like that, are u for real?
Even the pics u posted of nnewi Roundabout is false as it had never been like dat for d past 5 yrs and am familiar with that place a lot.
So who knows d age of those pix?
Be careful ma apiawagi azu na website a.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by biafranqueen: 7:35am On Oct 06, 2013
These are the same pics for the past 8 months shoppe rite should be finished by now the same 5 or 6 roads. Please Your Excellency I have been cheerleading for you and you are starting to really embarrass me. Biko Biko when I arrive next month I better see more then what I am seeing on NL or I will disgrace you people in the international media. I have seen nothing in my state to compare to the mall you built in Abuja you gave money to these two contractors one of them being the head of PDP past and it looks like they spent more money on there house in Abuja then these projects, I am seeing here embarassed this is unexceptional. Did you see the new hospital in Abuja this is garbage your excellency with all due respect you must step up your game!
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by bushwailo: 7:40am On Oct 06, 2013
biafranqueen: These are the same pics for the past 8 months shoppe rite should be finished by now the same 5 or 6 roads. Please Your Excellency I have been cheerleading for you and you are starting to really embarrass me. Biko Biko when I arrive next month I better see more then what I am seeing on NL or I will disgrace you people in the international media. I have seen nothing in my state to compare to the mall you built in Abuja you gave money to these two contractors one of them being the head of PDP past and it looks like they spent more money on there house in Abuja then these projects, I am seeing here embarassed this is unexceptional. Did you see the new hospital in Abuja this is garbage your excellency with all due respect you must step up your game!
So have been blindly cheer leading while not living in the state.
This is absolute stupidity in play.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by cKaiser: 7:43am On Oct 06, 2013
See red soil everywhere
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by cKaiser: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2013
Is this another MASSOB rally?

[quote author=Ikengawo]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-RGZgikYQT8g/TnOuHioa-yI/AAAAAAAADgA/OxykiCsGZVk/s1600/Late%2BChristy%2527s%2Bbody%2Btaken%2Bin%2Ba%2Bmotorcade%2Bacross%2BAwka%2Btownship.%2B%25284%2529.JPG[/img]
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2013
Igbo people and deception. It is only a fool like you that will believe everywhere in Awka is as beautiful as the structures in this thread. Rubbish.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by bushwailo: 7:50am On Oct 06, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Look at my state capital.
Look at the poor quality project.
The whole place looking like a village.

These OP obviously thinks this is wonderful.
This is what happens when you elect a gov based on tribal and religious bigotry.
You get a villager, a local man, someone with no class, who doesn't know what is good.

Obi/APGA and his supporters are all shameless pigs.
Now is trying to install another village clown as governor.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by biafranqueen: 7:50am On Oct 06, 2013
bushwailo:
So have been blindly cheer leading while not living in the state.
This is absolute stupidity in play.
when I was there 6 months ago things were happening I travel back and forth the business we have requires me to be in the states as well. I don't blame you though you can only give someone as much credit as you giver yourself. I pay business tax and I am registered to vote so please keep this your comments for small ones like you! I know you support that dwarf and once again he is wasting his time prayers in white garment or shrine will never be answered, but keep collecting your rice and tin fish we don't blame you.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by ChinoIsBack: 7:54am On Oct 06, 2013
Op, these are pretty old nah!

Lemme try at least to post few..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket / Mustapha Salihu: APC Suspends National Vice-chairman (north-east) For Anti-part / Professor Kaita - "Why I Intervened In Buhari’s Certificate Saga"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.