Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Awka: Anambra's Capital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka: Anambra's Capital (24544 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town / Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures / Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2013
Nice....a growing city. Awka is one of the two eastern capital I've not been to, and it looks okay to me.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by bushwailo: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2013
biafranqueen: when I was there 6 months ago things were happening I travel back and forth the business we have requires me to be in the states as well. I don't blame you though you can only give someone as much credit as you giver yourself. I pay business tax and I am registered to vote so please keep this your comments for small ones like you!
This is all you have after 8 years and your hoping for Africa Dubai Taiwan in 6 months. undecided
U just keep disgracing yourself .
I always knew that all APGA/Obi supporters are retarded dullards.
Keep it up and follow your leader. Ezi
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 06, 2013
Zona.com:

You can say that again. But be carefull o before chino changes his mind about that stuff.
Whats that on your signature? From ogugua, to abu mikey and now spongeback. Ka yi hankali fa!
Guy, i learnt you guys are resuming on the 14th, is that true?
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by biafranqueen: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2013
Chino_Is_Back: Op, these are pretty old nah!

Lemme try at least to post few..
Nwanna we need more the a few biko give us all the projects that have been complete
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2013
i Can see Chino viewing, onye isi, anam ekene oo grin
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by ChinoIsBack: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2013
Executive Business District Area

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by biafranqueen: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2013
bushwailo:
This is all you have after 8 years and your hoping for Africa Dubai Taiwan in 6 months. undecided
U just keep disgracing yourself .
I always knew that all APGA/Obi supporters are retarded dullards.
Keep it up and follow your leader. Ezi
your guy has been trying since the start of 2000 to become elected when will he get it? embarassed for your information I am not an Obi supporter I am supporting a candidate based on his career and his past performance in his work history. I am using logic not bribes with bags of rice or emotions. Willy has the best record, all of the candidates suck but he is the one that shows the most potential. He has given myself and others I know the opportunity to come home and build a business. He has built up Fidelity bank and a star employee at Texaco. I am not into picking sides. I am looking for the person with the greatest experience and who can add to the industrialization of my state. You are just here to insult and throw tantrums, you are obviously immature and this is my last convo with you. You obviously have a problem articulating yourself intelligently, so go look for your level.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by ChinoIsBack: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2013
Hood @ Ngozika Estate Phase II

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by bushwailo: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2013
biafranqueen: your guy has been trying for over 28 years to become elected when will he get it? embarassed
Yea 28 years ago during IBB regime abi.
You are a typical Obi supporter.
Illiterate villager with no brains undecided
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by ChinoIsBack: 8:09am On Oct 06, 2013
Jolly Spots..

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by ChinoIsBack: 8:10am On Oct 06, 2013
Some streets inside my hood @ Iyi-Agu Estates..

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by ChinoIsBack: 8:14am On Oct 06, 2013
A friend of mine jiust bought this property @ Light of the Nations Estates

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by bushwailo: 8:16am On Oct 06, 2013
Chineke grin grin grin
See desperation, so u have resorted to posting pictures of people's houses. cheesy
One house for that matter. grin cheesy

I swear my village is better that Awka. grin grin grin
We even have better houses.

Look at the embarrassment even here on nairaland
Even your fellow Igbos are laughing at you grin grin grin
I know you are trying to hide you shame but you don't have to grin

Ndi Anambra please vote wisely.

4 Likes

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by FreeGlobe(f): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2013
ketoprofen:

my friend it is appalling u posted old pics of anambra state @ one thread like that, are u for real?
Even the pics u posted of nnewi Roundabout is false as it had never been like dat for d past 5 yrs and am familiar with that place a lot.
So who knows d age of those pix?
Be careful ma apiawagi azu na website a.
you people never cease to amaze me. Those pictures are latest pictures and true reflection of what's on ground, I bet they are even worse today. I challenge you to post the updated pictures of the landscape I posted. until you do that, stop following me around every thread with your bullsh1tt. Fact is there is no feel government in Anambra State.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by ChinoIsBack: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2013
More

2 Likes

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by FreeGlobe(f): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2013
Zona.com:

You are feeling insecured cos this thread kinda opposes your idiotic thread about anambra filled with lies shey? Ifele mee gi
foolish little boy, stop following me around on nairaland. Post your own pictures of the truth or stfu forever. These poor things you see here are what excites you, you illiterate, peasant and bush man.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by FreeGlobe(f): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2013
Lol, at pictures on this thread. smh. Any other doubts that Peter Obi is a huge failure.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by asha80(m): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2013
question here is there a way one can put the relevant infrastructure in awka,nnewi and onitsha without neglecting the rural areas or neglecting any other sector?if there is way then it should be done as i do not believe in having a 'developed capital' and an 'underdeveloped' rural areas.

1 Like

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by biafranqueen: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2013
2003 :- Ngige contested election that recorded the highest election Fraud in Anambra. Election that show his diabolic nature by going to Okija shrine to take oath because of hunger for power.
2005:- Peter Obi regained the mandate stolen by Ngige in the court.
2007:- Ngige contested for governorship seat and was beaten Andy Uba on a seat that wasn't vacant. Obi took Uba to court and told him that there was no vacancy in Awka House.
2009:- Dr. Tunde Ngige contested for the office of the governor again and was lost to Obi.
2011:- Ngige in search of power, contested for Anambra central senatorial zone with Dora Akunyili. An Election that Dora never accepted the result do to the fraud and manipulation been piloted by Ngige. Ngige is in the national assembly 4 2yrs now without any bill or project to his credit by so doing denying Anambra people the benefit we have gotten 4rm the eloquent Dora Akunyili
2013:- Ngige is abandoning the senatorial seat and contesting for Governor again.
What a greedy and born to rule mentality man Ngige is made of. He was sponsored by Chris Uba in 2003 election because he has no money. Where has he been getting the money he has been wasting every year in elections if he can claim he is corrupt free. Thats the question he must answer. No to Ngige! No to APC in Anambra.[/quote]

This was posted by someone else earlier giving the history of the man we are hoping will bring a progressive change not only to Awka but the whole state. Instead of voting with emotions look at the past history of the men running. What have they achieved during their career. I am not a supporter of Obi but if Chief Willy can bring positive changes to corporations he has worked for then, I believe his management skills can bring progressive change to our state. We the people have to get involved and hold anyone in office accountable. Coming to NL with complaint is not going to cut it. All those saying that Obi did nothing what did you do about it?

1 Like

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by ChinoIsBack: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2013
Better view of the State Secretariat built by Obi

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by FreeGlobe(f): 8:53am On Oct 06, 2013
^
Nonsense, even though I'm not particularly a supporter of Ngige but he is far better than Peter obi and his new stooge combined. You people keep mentioning okija shrine but forget Peter obi too belongs to olumba olumba
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by bushwailo: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2013
Even the traders have chosen Ngige cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/1467196/anambra-state-market-association-endorse#18611098

Next is civil servants and professionals who have had a rough ride with Obi gov grin grin grin
After that we will go to the churches grin grin

For me whenever I see Obiano I promise him a dirty slap !
#TeamNgige
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Ikenganri(m): 8:56am On Oct 06, 2013
My state anambra is developing. We are moving,obi is working. Chukwu daalu!
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by ChinoIsBack: 9:02am On Oct 06, 2013
The ongoing five star Agulu Lake Resort & Convention Center near Awka with two new bridges across the lake to connect the Resort. Obi has paid for the completion of the project before he leaves office in March 2014

1 Like

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by biafranqueen: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2013
asha 80: question here is there a way one can put the relevant infrastructure in awka,nnewi and onitsha without neglecting the rural areas or neglecting any other sector?if there is way then it should be done as i do not believe in having a 'developed capital' and an 'underdeveloped' rural areas.
they move very slowly we have to crawl before we walk and balance before we run. All of the current leaders in 9 ja are big thieves because the people do nothing. A leader is a reflection of its people we have to unite and demand for them to make the changes. Together we have to plan and present, to me it looks like they are clueless. A responsible leader can not rule irresponsible people, so if we take responsibility for our state they will have to step up to our expectations.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by ChinoIsBack: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2013
Fire Service Station and infrastructure built by Obi in Awka

2 Likes

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by biafranqueen: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2013
FreeGlobe: ^
Nonsense, even though I'm not particularly a supporter of Ngige but he is far better than Peter obi and his new stooge combined. You people keep mentioning okija shrine but forget Peter obi too belongs to olumba olumba
my Dear I am not impressed either but what was done before that time. Nothing has been going on since are Grandfathers rebuilt after the war, that is the ugly truth.
When you see what was done before Obi you have to give him some type of credit. You never know Willy may pull an Amechi and outshine his masters cheesy
As for cultism if you don't join them you can't even smell an appointment they are all involved with cultism from A-Z. Including commissioners and DPOs.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by ChinoIsBack: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2013
Model School in Awka

1 Like

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by ChinoIsBack: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2013
The fact is that Obi is not focusing only in the major cities. He is going into the hinterland to develop and put infrastructures. That is why the entire state is developing at the same pace in line with MDG program. No part of Anambra is rural at the moment.

The pictures you are seeing are structures he completed or that are still on-going at our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Ihiala.
They are (1.) Accident and Emergency Building; (2.) School of Medical Lab; (3) Hostel Block ; and (4) School of Midwifery

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:24am On Oct 06, 2013
Chino, so you live in Iyi agu estate. I supervised some of those buildings for my uncle who is a contractor in 1999 while I was studying in NAU. If you know Awka very well, you should know my uncle.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by ChinoIsBack: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Chino, so you live in Iyi agu estate. I supervised some of those buildings for my uncle who is a contractor in 1999 while I was studying in NAU. If you know Awka very well, you should know my uncle.

Yes, I stay @ Iyi-Agu estate..
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Kingsley1000(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2013
biafranqueen: 2003 :- Ngige contested election that recorded the highest election Fraud in Anambra. Election that show his diabolic nature by going to Okija shrine to take oath because of hunger for power.
2005:- Peter Obi regained the mandate stolen by Ngige in the court.
2007:- Ngige contested for governorship seat and was beaten Andy Uba on a seat that wasn't vacant. Obi took Uba to court and told him that there was no vacancy in Awka House.
2009:- Dr. Tunde Ngige contested for the office of the governor again and was lost to Obi.
2011:- Ngige in search of power, contested for Anambra central senatorial zone with Dora Akunyili. An Election that Dora never accepted the result do to the fraud and manipulation been piloted by Ngige. Ngige is in the national assembly 4 2yrs now without any bill or project to his credit by so doing denying Anambra people the benefit we have gotten 4rm the eloquent Dora Akunyili
2013:- Ngige is abandoning the senatorial seat and contesting for Governor again.
What a greedy and born to rule mentality man Ngige is made of. He was sponsored by Chris Uba in 2003 election because he has no money. Where has he been getting the money he has been wasting every year in elections if he can claim he is corrupt free. Thats the question he must answer. No to Ngige! No to APC in Anambra.

This was posted by someone else earlier giving the history of the man we are hoping will bring a progressive change not only to Awka but the whole state. Instead of voting with emotions look at the past history of the men running. What have they achieved during their career. I am not a supporter of Obi but if Chief Willy can bring positive changes to corporations he has worked for then, I believe his management skills can bring progressive change to our state. We the people have to get involved and hold anyone in office accountable. Coming to NL with complaint is not going to cut it. All those saying that Obi did nothing what did you do about it?
trash!!!...so ecos packet of obi's grand malt u're vomiting nonsense..?high rate of hunger&poverty i blame tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Diseye Dickson Shot Dead In Bayelsa / Sacked Heads Of Agencies Defy Handover / Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.