Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? (8526 Views)

Can One Lose His Salvation? / Was Judas Saved Or Did He Lose His Salvation? / What Shall It Profit A Man To Gain The Whole World And Lose His Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by akahp(m): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
EBK2: This is simple.
How did you gain Salvation in the first place? By self will? No. It is By believing in the gospel, confessing and repenting of our sins and making Jesus our Lord and Saviour.
The only circumstance in which I know one can be unsaved again is if you undo what you did the day you got saved: deliberately, intentionally and by confession, denying the Lordship and Sonship of Jesus and turning away from him, ultimately going back to your previous life. The only person that make you unsaved again is you. Satan doesn't have the power or influence over this. But it takes a lot of time and effort to override the grace and power of the Holy Spirit to go that far. Once you deny Jesus and who He is, you will lose the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and the seal is gone.
The Spirit is grieved when we sin and wound Him but He doesn't leave. This is very important but many believers don't know it and are so confused with all sort of scriptures here and there. There is another angle to this: protracted and unrepented sin but let me not go there now. But please note, you don't lose your salvation because you sin a minute ago, otherwise you will be losing and gaining it several times in a day or week or month or year etc.
Some people think the statement above gives people license to sin. No it doesn't. As a matter of fact, it is a statement that help people have victory over sin.
In closing, our focus and mind should not dwell on these negative thoughts but in positive ones like: how do I please Him more. How do I bask more in His presence. How do I hear Him more, how do I find Him when I seek Him, how do I get sensitive to the Holy Spirit so much so that He will constantly change me to be like Jesus, what is Jesus doing in Heaven now. What is He thinking, is there anything He is saying that I am not listening.
Just think about a young girl that got engaged to a guy based in another country and she is waiting for the wedding, but doesn't know the day or the complete detail about the wedding and she is constantly longing for her fiancé. She is so happy that she can't even sleep and can't get him out if her mind 24/7. She knows he loves her. Will she have the time to be thinking if the guy can disengage or unfiance her?
Let me stop here people!
i like dis bros......my 'like' folo 4dia o
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by Toks2008(m): 12:59am On Oct 07, 2013
YOU CAN MAKE HEAVEN EVEN IF YOU FALL INTO SIN EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE.(Simplified)

What you are about to read will shock you and change your life forever. After reading this, you will be filled with indescribable peace that surpasses all human understanding because you will know for sure that you no longer have business with hell but guaranteed a place in paradise.

1.In the past before Christ came, the people of Israel were asked to sacrifice an animal anytime they sin and he will forgive them meaning they can actually commit any sin and will be forgiving once this sacrifice is made.

2. The death of Jesus on the cross was a representative of the sin sacrifice way back and we no longer need to sacrifice any animal henceforth because the death of Christ is now the ultimate sacrifice.

3.GOD would have simply forgave the world of their sins but according to his plan,without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sin and this was why Jesus was sent because the blood of animals can not take away the sins of the world.

4. No matter how hard you try, you can't livea sinless life and in fact you are vulnerable as human to fall into sin everyday of your life, But it is believing in the sacrifice made by Jesus that makes us righteous in God's eyes.

5. Even the great Bible characters that are occupying great place in paradise as you read this were men of sins talking about Abraham,Moses,Isaac,David and many more, Only Jesus was sinless when he was on earth.

6.Understand that 90% of people wailing in hell today have no business been there because most of them have at one point or the other accepted Jesus as their lord and savior but willingly gave up their salvation and consider themselves unsaved,

7.Once you have accepted Jesus as your lord and savior, you can never lose your salvation and your place is booked in paradise except you willingly give up your salvation because you think you can never give up some sinful acts in your life.

8.Giving your life to christ and dropping all your sinful habits dont usually happen in one day but sometimes take a gradual process. It is your duty to comit that to the holy spirit to take care of.

9. A genuine believer can fall into sin but does not enjoy the act or craves for it. if you are the type who enjoys your sinful act and even craves for it then you are not a true believer.

10. Do not disqualify yourself. You can make heaven,you can be born again. Come the way you are and God will never ever reject you.

For a comprehensive understanding:https://www.facebook.com/kadiri.o.olatokunbo/posts/586053654765082

1 Like

Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by debaj10: 2:27am On Oct 07, 2013
Christians.
The Freedom Christ gave us is exactly why we seem to ALWAYS misinterpret and misunderstand scripture.
In the Acts of the Apostles, there are so many accounts of Christians committing sin and suffering for it.
Be aware though- No one knows if they went to heaven even though they died for sinning.
A small list of what scripture says-
The troubles in the Christian community that let to the institution of the Stewards;
Ananias and Sapphira, whom Peter accused of offending the Holy Spirit;
Every other letter in the New Testament, right through to Revelations, talking about Christians indulging in immorality and dying for it; Churches and communities being upbraided by the Apostles for scriptural misinterpretations and heresies.
Remember what Christ said about any Christian who leads a 'little one' astray? Better to tie a rock to your neck and jump in the sea!! shocked
But concerning salvation in the strictest sense of the word, only two things matter; to paraphrase:
"Not all who call me 'lord, lord' will enter the kingdom".
"I run the race until the end so as to claim my reward".

Therefore: We must be ever vigilant to REMAIN on the path of righteousness, which is narrow and hard to follow.
God help us all.
Amen
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by topfet(m): 5:23am On Oct 07, 2013
emmaelectelect:

Ezekiel 3:20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling-block before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Ezekiel 18:24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

Ezekiel 18:26 When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die.

Ezekiel 33:12 Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth.

Ezekiel 33:13 When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.

Ezekiel 33:18 When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
This Scripture is not for those in Christ, reason being that the righteousness we have today is that of Jesus and not ours. it's an everlasting righteousness.
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by Donkaro: 5:59am On Oct 07, 2013
anything God does is final
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by Belloladan(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2013
SALVATION THROUGH THE BIBLE

"The concept of salvation in the christian dome is for christ to die so that his blood will clean the sin of mankind" In the book of corontian ch 15 vs 14 said if christ did not die or did not raised from the death our salvation is vain, our preaching is vain & our faith is vain according to "paul" And we read in the secound Thimothy ch 2 vs 8 "said remember That Jesus the seed of david rise from the death according to my gospel" which means there are many gospel at time fighting with the gospel of paul
In the book of Glacial ch 3 vs 13 thy try so hard to crusfy and kill's Jesus "paul said christ re-deem us the curse of the law of Moses in as much as we have bcome curse for us b/c its written who so ever hang on tree may curse of God upon him" the Bible said that, so why will paul said that, christ bcome a curse for us? Point of correction d law of Moses is not a curse but this what paul said.
Mathew ch 5 vs 17 Jesus christ said do not think that i Jesus christ had came to throw the laws of Moses and prophets i had not come to destroy but i have come to comformed the law of Moses.
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by Kinful: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2013
EBK2: This is simple.
How did you gain Salvation in the first place? By self will? No. It is By believing in the gospel, confessing and repenting of our sins and making Jesus our Lord and Saviour.
The only circumstance in which I know one can be unsaved again is if you undo what you did the day you got saved: deliberately, intentionally and by confession, denying the Lordship and Sonship of Jesus and turning away from him, ultimately going back to your previous life. The only person that make you unsaved again is you. Satan doesn't have the power or influence over this. But it takes a lot of time and effort to override the grace and power of the Holy Spirit to go that far. Once you deny Jesus and who He is, you will lose the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and the seal is gone.
The Spirit is grieved when we sin and wound Him but He doesn't leave. This is very important but many believers don't know it and are so confused with all sort of scriptures here and there. There is another angle to this: protracted and unrepented sin but let me not go there now. But please note, you don't lose your salvation because you sin a minute ago, otherwise you will be losing and gaining it several times in a day or week or month or year etc.
Some people think the statement above gives people license to sin. No it doesn't. As a matter of fact, it is a statement that help people have victory over sin.
In closing, our focus and mind should not dwell on these negative thoughts but in positive ones like: how do I please Him more. How do I bask more in His presence. How do I hear Him more, how do I find Him when I seek Him, how do I get sensitive to the Holy Spirit so much so that He will constantly change me to be like Jesus, what is Jesus doing in Heaven now. What is He thinking, is there anything He is saying that I am not listening.
Just think about a young girl that got engaged to a guy based in another country and she is waiting for the wedding, but doesn't know the day or the complete detail about the wedding and she is constantly longing for her fiancé. She is so happy that she can't even sleep and can't get him out if her mind 24/7. She knows he loves her. Will she have the time to be thinking if the guy can disengage or unfiance her?
Let me stop here people!
. Yes u can loose ur salvation when u play the fool with it. Read matt 12 :43. Revelat:3
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 9:25am On Oct 07, 2013
ChibeKs: you can not in anyway loose ur salvation if u are saved
u are a dreamer my friend have u ever given thought to matt 7 vs 21 to 23 and see the cathegory of people that jesus would say depart from me I know u no. If u buy a car won't u maintain it. So is salvation u must guard it, seek for the fruits of the spirit, live a holy and righteous life, show love to ur friends and enemies and resist the devil. Thanks
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by PastorOluT(m): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2013
jammyunn: I've read some articles on salvation and some biblical verses do suggest that we may while some also suggest we can't. What do you think guys? I need good bible students here.
Though it is not suppose to be so, 'cos it will be spiritual confusion. But it is possible 'cos of some factors, when one does nt continue to grow to maturity after salvation Galatian 4:1, there is high tendency for that person to live in sin. There is a difference between living in sin n commiting sin, a believe might commit sin 'cos he is still in the flesh n ask for forgiveness n be forgiven, while for an unbeliever sin is a lifestyle thus living in sin 1John1:9. When an unbeliever ask for forgiveness n not repenting its just like being remorseful like Judas n would not be forgiven, save he is willing to turn around.
There are countless scriptures that shows one turning back to perdition after salvation, just to name a few; Hebrews 6:4-6, 10:38-39, Matthew 24:12-13, Galatian 5:19-21, n d book of Jude which is not much.
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by rapcy(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2013
Soo, person wey carry 1st for class, come go relax no read again, dey sure say him go carry first next time b dat nah @ op... undecided
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2013
@ Kingful,
Please give me example of playing fool with your Salvation and is there anyone in the Bible and in your life experience you can use as an example. I want to learn.

If you read my piece, above, i did not discount that you cant lose your salvation. But it is a red line that can only be crossed intentionally by confession and turning away from Jesus back into the old world. A believer will have drifted so far for so long to have overidden the Grace of God and Power of the Holy Spirit to get himself into that situation. it not something that happens because you sin this one minute here and there. Note, this is not a statement that advocates or gives license to sin. In fact it is a reconciliatory statement that make us want to embrace the Grace of the Holy Spirit and make repentace as a way of life.
Take two scenarios:
1. A Christian believes that once he sins, he will lose his salvation, God is mad at him, Jesus and the Holy Spirit walk away from him. Bible example: Judas, life example: myself before and Christians that rely on self and the flesh to please God.
2 Another Christian believes that when he sins, number 1 above doesnt happen but Holy Spirit is still gieved (but is still with him and in him). Bible example: Peter, David, myself and others.

Note, the two types of believers above will sin (but it is easier for #2 christian to repent and run to Jesus when he sins but for #1, he will be a miserable christian walking around alway thinking God is mad at him and such believer does not repent easily or when he prays, all his prayer will be to beg God to forgive me here and there.There is no Christian that does not sin, knowingly or unknowingingly. Any Christian that says he has never committed sin since he became a christian and will never commit sin before he dies/Jesus dies is far from the truth and makes God a liar.
If you lose your salvation because you comitted sin, there is no hope for anyone. But sin has consequences here on earth. Unrepented sin has spritual consequence (this is another topic and i dont want to mix things up or derail).
But the key point i want to make is that the fear of losing salvation or comitting up pardonable sin have so held many believers bound that not many Christans enjoy God today. No fellowship, nothing. But God has a better plan. He longed for a family, got it though death and resurrection of Jesus and He can go to any mile to protect it and enjoy His family.
Lets not just dwell in these negative thoughts and focus on these.
Negative thoughts about how God deals with us keeps man away from God but positive way about how he deals with us draws man close to Him.
Looking at Old and New testament, it is the love and patience of God that draws man to Jesus through the Holy Spirit (Gospel way) and not the harshness, anger and punishment of God (way of religion). It is only the love of God that can melt the heart of man and get him to exclusivly yield to God, not the anger, harsh and out negative perception of God.
Compare the old and new way of God's dealing with man.

Finally, i want to say something about Covenant which is the umbilical cord that connects believers with God. Once covernat with God is broken, there is no salvation left. We Christians DONT have a covenant of salvation with God. A child does not have covenant of birth with his dad. A child is a product of covenant between his mum and dad. Christians are products of covenent between God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit. But a christian can use HIS MOUTH to break this covenant for himself by undoing (UNCONFESSING) what he did the day he got saved, ie Verbally denying the Lordship and Sonship of Jesus thereby destoying this covenant for himself ONLY.This is how a believer can lose his salvation: by undoing the very things he did the day he Got saved.
I can say a lot more on this issue but lets leave it here.
Remember this guys: And Unto Him who is able to keep you from falling and present you blameless before His glorious presence with exceeding joy, to the only wise God our Saviour be all the majesty and praise, now and forever.
Be encouraged by this scripture today.

God bless you all..
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by ChykG(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
ChibeKs: you can not in anyway loose ur salvation if u are saved
are u saying dat salvation is perpetual? Once saved, 4eva saved?!
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by sticlestm(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
after reading thru some of the posts above, I realized that the first mistake most of us commentators made was that we do not understand that all the Scripture is based on Jesus Christ. everything was written TO us, but not everything was written FOR us. not everything in the OT (old testament) is the christian supposed to claim; unless it refers to our father Abraham. the NT (new testament) was written so we would understand the life and work and ministry of our Saviour Jesus; not everything He said applied to the Church or the Church Age. the Epistles were written to us and many other instructions were given to the Church as the exigency came. we can follow them, for an example: covering of hair is still practiced by some churches, that will not take you to Heaven or Hell or make you lose your salvation whether you practice it or not. we should all know the mind of Christ for His Church.
On the issue of salvation, you cannot lose your salvation. why? because you did not save yourself; you only accepted salvation. ROM 10 from verse 8 thru 10 makes us understand that the only work we did at salvation was accepting it by confession and believing Christ as the Lord and Saviour.
And Yes, salvation is perpetual and eternal. To lose your salvation, confess and believe that Jesus is no more your Lord and Saviour and there u have it! I sure know no one wants to lose their salvation, so let those who don't believe, or think that it is too easy and unbelieveable know that this is the GOSPEL!!! (EPH 1:8; 2:6- cool.
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by Ubenedictus(m): 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
jammyunn: This is really confusing. May the Holy Spirit help us. I have no definite answer to this myself that's why I asked. Following Romans 11:29-"the gifts and callings of God are IRREVOCABLE", and salvation is FREE(a gift) I don't think it can be lost but that doesn't mean that we go ahead commiting sin because "we can't continue in sin that grace may abound".
a free gift can be freely rejected.
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by Ubenedictus(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
ariseandshine:

I get ur point. But even though they missed the first resurrection the foolish virgins still came forth in the second ressurection and were judged according to their works. They were virgins and their works was pure before God and they entered into the Kingdom.

Last bullet:
Your nature on earth, you cant lose it no matter ur mistakes.

Judas was not a believer, he was not saved so he didnt lose his salvation because he did'nt have salvation in the first place. When Jesus called him, he knew was the son of perdition.
where did you get this? Certainly not the bible. You lack understanding of biblical parables. Go back to sunday school..
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by ichuka(m): 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Some guys had to Google "ETERNAL LIFE"
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 08, 2013
jammyunn: I've read some articles on salvation and some biblical verses do suggest that we may while some also suggest we can't. What do you think guys? I need good bible students here.

A trick question
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by ajayikayod: 8:40am On Oct 08, 2013
alexleo: 1 Timothy 4:1.

4 Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons....

From the scriptures above you can see that one can lose his salvation and when you do, you have departed from the faith.
The scripture below is an example of Demas who for the pleasures of the world deserted paul to another city.

2 Timothy 4:10

10 For Demas, in love with this present world, has deserted me and gone to Thessalonica....

Anybody telling you that you can't lose your salvation after being saved is a deceiver.

@alexleo

What do u think about this.

Is the blood of Jesus enough to save and preserve eternally? Or does it require human effort to perfect eternal salvation?

Wat do u say about the OT ppl, lik Samson (included in cloud of witnesses Heb 11). Wat about many weaknesses documented in OT on Abraham, dt d NT never remember except Him as Father of Faith?

Wat exactly does it mean to be born "again", wat actually got born dt moment? Can sometin born still be unborn?

I will apprecaite if we can make a proper scriptural study/argument on ds and intelligentlly reach a conclusion based solely on God's word not human experience.
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by jammyunn(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2013
Ubenedictus: a free gift can be freely rejected.
not after you have aceepted it.
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by ajayikayod: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2013
Okeyson4wisdom: u are a dreamer my friend have u ever given thought to matt 7 vs 21 to 23 and see the cathegory of people that jesus would say depart from me I know u no. If u buy a car won't u maintain it. So is salvation u must guard it, seek for the fruits of the spirit, live a holy and righteous life, show love to ur friends and enemies and resist the devil. Thanks

@Okeyson4wisdom

D condition given by Jesus in matt 7 vs 21 to 23 is "but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven". I will then ask u. Wat is d Will of the Father?

Secondly, Jesus never said "i kno u before but now i kno u no more". he said "I never knew you". Which means has never be part of the fold. If u read verse 15, u ll kno that they were never part of d fold. "who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves".

Thirdly, ds scripture u quoted is never about sin but false prophets, deceptions etc.
Note they came into d sheep fold and deceived. They (false prophets) and Jesus knew their (false prophets) hearts and arts from d beginining even b4 d time Jesus rejected them.
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by ajayikayod: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2013
Chyk G: are u saying dat salvation is perpetual? Once saved, 4eva saved?!

He is not d one saying it, Yes, d scripture says and teaches it.
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by ajayikayod: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2013
Donkaro: anything God does is final

Glory to God.
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by haibe(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2013
jammyunn: not after you have aceepted it.

why not?
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by jammyunn(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
Because you can't return a gift you have enjoyed!
haibe:

why not?
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by haibe(m): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
jammyunn: Because you can't return a gift you have enjoyed!

I don't have to return it, I can throw it away.
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by jammyunn(m): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
Then you did that willingly as you accepted it willingly. And remember the giver of the gift would still have it in mind that you're still using the gift!
haibe:

I don't have to return it, I can throw it away.
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by haibe(m): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
jammyunn: Then you did that willingly as you accepted it willingly. And remember the giver of the gift would still have it in mind that you're still using the gift!

he would surely know I am not using the gift because I want it no more.
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by PastorOluT(m): 4:56am On Oct 09, 2013
This is the reason I dont complain despite all I am going through;

I read an account of someone that was taken to Heaven and Hell. One of the accounts of the journey to Hell was, he saw a man in Hell being punished and his scream seem to be louder than the others. He was going with Jesus and the man was pleading to return to the earth just for one minute. So Jesus turned and ask him why he wants to go back to the earth just for one minute. He said he would give anything just to return to the earth just for one minute to repent and die so he won't come to this place, he said he dont even care if he is the most wretched, miserable or poorest person on earth.

So this got me thinking daily and guide my thoughts no matter what I am going through never to complain;

for I know that the suffering of this present world is not worthy to be compared with the glory that shall later be revealed in me Romans 8:18.

Stay blessed and remain rapturable
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by jammyunn(m): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2013
Does it mean the gift has not been given? God says that his gifts are IRREVOCABLE
haibe:

he would surely know I am not using the gift because I want it no more.
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
jammyunn: Does it mean the gift has not been given? God says that his gifts are IRREVOCABLE
where does the bible say this?
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by jammyunn(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
Romans 11:29
Ubenedictus: where does the bible say this?
Re: Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? by Jackisback: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
Yes you can loose your salvation and it's not difficult - mortal sin and your decision to keep doing sin will separate you from Salvation

Jesus is salvation but God will not force your will. Salvation is not obligatory for every one. Salvation is for those who want it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 / Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? / Where Can I Do 3months Bible Crash Course In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.