Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Asks If You Are Safe??... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Asks If You Are Safe??... (1239 Views)

When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea / Nigerian Guy Asks His Girlfriend To Send Her N*ked Photos And She Sent Everythin / When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Asks If You Are Safe??... by bingbagbo(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2013
i mean just before he is about to "pump" your tyre, he asks " are you safe?" especially when u are both unmarried?
how do you feel?
do you feel the guy doesnt rove you?
let me know my ladies.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Asks If You Are Safe??... by Iaz93: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
This is serious. . .
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Asks If You Are Safe??... by bizz(m): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
Serious issue here o.......do u mean skin tins? grin grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Asks If You Are Safe??... by bingbagbo(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
bizz: Serious issue here o.......do u mean skin tins? grin grin cheesy

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Asks If You Are Safe??... by kayClt(f): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
He luves n cares abt u by asking such question,am sure he wuldnt want a situation where u both r not prepared to welcum a baby. Moreover d lady is @ more risk whereby d guy may deny d any issue dat befalls n dat leaves u to ur fate.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Asks If You Are Safe??... by bingbagbo(m): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
kayClt: He luves n cares abt u by asking such question,am sure he wuldnt want a situation where u both r not prepared to welcum a baby. Moreover d lady is @ more risk whereby d guy may deny d any issue dat befalls n dat leaves u to ur fate.

but wouldnt it sound like such a guy is not seeing a wife as it were in you?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Asks If You Are Safe??... by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
kayClt: He luves n cares abt u by asking such question,am sure he wuldnt want a situation where u both r not prepared to welcum a baby. Moreover d lady is @ more risk whereby d guy may deny d any issue dat befalls n dat leaves u to ur fate.

Tales by moonlight. Whether he asks you or not, you can't determine if he "loves" you or not with that question.

A player will ask you that question, maybe to gain your trust and still dump your azz after the tryst cool
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Asks If You Are Safe??... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
I cannot make meaning out of this...sadly smiley
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Asks If You Are Safe??... by bingbagbo(m): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
ReineViolet: I cannot make meaning out of this...sadly smiley

then leave my thread angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Asks If You Are Safe??... by kayClt(f): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
bin gbagbo:

but wouldnt it sound like such a guy is not seeing a wife as it were in you?
even if he is seeing a wife n U,he has to be careful,he wuldnt want a situation where his goal will be cut short wen a silly mistake happens...tho it all depends on d extent ur relationship has gone,
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Asks If You Are Safe??... by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
bin gbagbo:

then leave my thread angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Asks If You Are Safe??... by kayClt(f): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
carujmonella:

Tales by moonlight. Whether he asks you or not, you can't determine if he "loves" you or not with that question.

A player will ask you that question, maybe to gain your trust and still dump your azz after the tryst cool
all for the benefit of both parties smiley
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Asks If You Are Safe??... by dahmie2013: 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
@OP, I quite understd u, but d fact dat a guy asks u if u're safe doesn't mean he doesn't love u or he can't marry u. I feel its 4 d lady's good, not all courtships or dating leads 2 marriage, so its best 2 always play safe. D guy doesn't want 2 rush tins.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Somebody Should Help Me Out Of This... / How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? / Who Will Help Me Tell Him Dat Blizzy Loves Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.