Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? (25345 Views)

Federal Allocation For Lagos For January 2016 / Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
See rot all over the place. And somebody will compare this wreck with something elsewhere. This is a state that borrowed 70billion.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
berem: what has Peter obi done with his own federal allocation? Don't tell me the crap you posted on the other thread is all Peter Obi has achieved in 8 years. I don't want this thread to turn to anambra-imo battle ground. If you post pictures of bad roads in Imo,which I know it is in all the other states,you should post pictures of good roads too. Stop being malicious chino!

Its not a rivalry thread, but expository. Some people are fund of playing to the gallery, this is to show that it is even worse here. I have buckets of pictures, it is till downloading. Will post it here to show the world that Imo state people are dying in silence.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
Is this what APC intends to replicate in Anambra? God forbid!!

5 Likes

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
I'm not impressed with the performance of Rochas, especially considering the fact that he was overwhelmingly elected in 2011. He's too loud, childish and always playing to the gallery and experimenting with silly policies. Rochas simply does not understand that governance is a serious business. As if these are not bad enough, Rochas compounded his case by allowing himself to be distracted by too much politics.

I want an Igbo man/woman to be president of Nigeria but honestly, not someone as childish and unserious as Rochas.

5 Likes

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
I had to repost this..

Pictures of Imo state Secretariat.

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
And somebody will come over to the other thread and talk as if his place is not the worst. We need to collectively vote this clown out government house in 2015.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2013

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I'm not impressed with the performance of Jonathan especially considering the fact that he was overwhelmingly elected in 2011. He's too dumb and clueless always playing to the gallery and experimenting with silly policies. Jonathan simply does not understand that governance is a serious business.
I fixed it for you in case you lost your mind.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
berem: what has Peter obi done with his own federal allocation? Don't tell me the crap you posted on the other thread is all Peter Obi has achieved in 8 years. I don't want this thread to turn to anambra-imo battle ground. If you post pictures of bad roads in Imo,which I know it is in all the other states,you should post pictures of good roads too. Stop being malicious chino!

Chino is a fool at 40. It stinks of childishness for a man of that age to be looking for bad pictures of a progressing State to discredit its miraculous 2 years development. Despite every disagreement I have with Obi or Orji, I've not posted bad pictures of Anambra and Abia and Chino cannot make me do that. What I owe my conscience is a simple visit to Orlu, Nnewi, Owerri and Onitsha and taking comprehensive videotapes. Pictures can be made to look nasty using perspective and negative focus or by repeating pictures of same spot from different angles but videos are self revealing.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
Of course there are still some few places he fixed with the 70billion he borrowed! cool

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
[s]
Abagworo:

Chino is a fool at 40. It stinks of childishness for a man of that age to be looking for bad pictures of a progressing State to discredit its miraculous 2 years development. Despite every disagreement I have with Obi or Orji, I've not posted bad pictures of Anambra and Abia and Chino cannot make me do that. What I owe my conscience is a simple visit to Orlu, Nnewi, Owerri and Onitsha and taking comprehensive videotapes. Pictures can be made to look nasty using perspective and negative focus or by repeating pictures of same spot from different angles but videos are self revealing.
[/s]

Stop the rant and whining and show us what Okoroch did with the 70 billion he borrowed. We need your counter pictures now!

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
This is still the periphery of the state capital

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
I wonder what our leaders are doing with all the money. Ok here is are some of rural roads in Okigwe area. This is very unfair to humanity. Why has Okorocha neglected rural areas? Didn't they vote for him?

I must say, I measure the success of any state with the level of development in the rural areas.

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Is this what APC intends to replicate in Anambra? God forbid!!

Don't allow anybody wish you APC. That is why we must make sure that APC is not allowed in any part of Anambra talk more Zik's Place (Anambra Govt House)
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abagworo:

How many governors have achieved so much in just 2 years in office? Some finished their tenure and have nothing to show for it. At least I was in Imo State and saw changes to the extent I couldn't find my way to my hometown because of the excellent job Rochas is doing. Anyone who says rochas isn't doing a good job is an enemy of progress! angry
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
bestviewer:

Don't allow anybody wish you APC. That is why we must make sure that APC is not allowed in any part of Anambra talk more Zik's Place (Anambra Govt House)
Sadly and unfortunately for you, APC is going to sweep the votes in Anambra. You should be prepared to accept Ngige as your Governor to help do what Peter Obi couldn't achieve in 8 years.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by manny4life(m): 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
achi4u: Mazi chino ome ka okwuru,I hail you o!grin
But I can't believe those pictures am seeing is from Imo state, , ,mbanu a whole Imo?
Abeg delete that thing bikocheesy

I know right, he still went ahead and opened the thread... I hail him, I don't know how he gets the strength to fight all the e-war? Odi egwu

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
berem: Sadly and unfortunately for you, APC is going to sweep the votes in Anambra. You should be prepared to accept Ngige as your Governor to help do what Peter Obi couldn't achieve in 8 years.

What do you know about achievement? Is painting and planting weeds on the roads did by former govs? Back off nwanyi..
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2013

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
Chino is so unintelligent that he posted a picture with Ohakim's poster clearly displayed on it. One of the picture is Ojukwu boulevard near the Legend Hotel during Ohakim while the dilapidated building is now that beautiful estate known as Hero's apartments. Rochas has actually done well on rural roads too but I want more.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
Okorocha will tell us what he did with 70 billion he borrowed+ federal allocation+13% derivation. If imo state is like this then EFCC must be alerted now to save the poor people imo state this calamity.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
bestviewer: This is pictures of a public school in Imo state

http://newafricanpress.com/2011/05/30/imo-state-government-save-amalantu-secondary-school-from-total-rot/

If I tell you to try and go to school before trading at main market, you'll call it an insult. Look at the date on your link and you'll be sorry for your wife and kids. That school might be among the 120 already reconstructed in Imo State.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abagworo: Chino is so unintelligent that he posted a picture with Ohakim's poster clearly displayed on it. One of the picture is Ojukwu boulevard near the Legend Hotel during Ohakim while the dilapidated building is now that beautiful estate known as Hero's apartments. Rochas has actually done well on rural roads too but I want more.

I challenge you to show me what he used the money to do. How does Ojukwu Blvd affect the lives of the common man in imo state? Show me pictures of rural roads completed by the gov. I want you to counter my pictures with your own pictures.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by cutestA: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
Is this really IMO state? Gosh! That okorocha and his apc nonsense must go.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
bestviewer:

What do you know about achievement? Is painting and planting weeds on the roads did by former govs? Back off nwanyi..
Lol! Why should I back off Chino? No one planted flowers on the streets of owerri more than Ohakim. Have you forgotten the clean and green project by Ohakim? I was just newly married and was living in Owerri so I saw all that. There was no street that didn't have beautiful grasses and flowers . Rochas continued with the trend. Planting and painting is not a bad idea. grin
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
berem: Lol! Why should I back off Chino? No one planted flowers on the streets of owerri more than Ohakim. Have you forgotten the clean and green project by Ohakim? I was just newly married and was living in Owerri so I saw all that. There was no street that didn't have beautiful grasses and flowers . Rochas continued with the trend. Planting and painting is not a bad idea. grin

We are saying the same thing. Ohakin was a better gov, that is why we should all work hard to sweep away this current gov out next year.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
This is still the periphery of the state capital where a gov borrowed over 70billion.

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by cutestA: 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abagworo: Chino is so unintelligent that he posted a picture with Ohakim's poster clearly displayed on it. One of the picture is Ojukwu boulevard near the Legend Hotel during Ohakim while the dilapidated building is now that beautiful estate known as Hero's apartments. Rochas has actually done well on rural roads too but I want more.
Pls stop ranting and show us your own pictures
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
bestviewer:

I challenge you to show me what he used the money to do. How does Ojukwu Blvd affect the lives of the common man in imo state? Show me pictures of rural roads completed by the gov. I want you to counter my pictures with your own pictures.

Rural roads in Orlu Imo State.

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
^

This same roads you posted has been abandoned for the past two years. Show us finished projects and not some roads started in 2011 and abandoned after 6 months.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
bestviewer:

We are saying the same thing. Ohakin was a better gov, that is why we should all work hard to sweep away this current gov out next year.
No! We are not saying the same thing. Go back and read your post I quoted. You were actually trying to blame rochas for planting flowers,something Ohakim initiated. Sorry to burst your bubbles, Rochas is coming back an Governor to finish up his developments.So be ready to dive into Imo River because you will continue opening silly threads like this till he finishes his tenure. tongue grin
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
bestviewer: ^

This same roads you posted has been abandoned for the past two years. Show us finished projects and not some roads started in 2011 and abandoned after 6 months.
How can the road be abandoned for 2 years? When did Rochas become governor? I saw that road when I visited Orlu and work on that road is progressing. Nna biko jiri nu nwayo na atukwa asi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style / Niger Delta Avengers Meet Kachikwu At Delta State Government House(pics) / Mahmood Yakubu Meets Abba Kyari Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Inside Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.