Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? (24929 Views)

Federal Allocation For Lagos For January 2016 / Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
This is Owerri Ohakin started this project but okorocha came and abandoned it. Look at the present state of the road now

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
This is the same Orlu somebody is yapping about. See how helpless my poor people of imo state are because they elected a fraud.

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
I have buckets of pictures. I just confirmed that it will take a day or two to get all of them uploaded on this thread. Lets see how it goes..
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
bestviewer: This is the same Orlu somebody is yapping about.
who's responsibilty is it to control the erosion menace? Has the gully erosion in Anambra being taken care of? Anambra is the highest hit on gully erosion yet nothing serious has been done. It is the duty of the Fed. Min. Of Environment to do that not the state
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
bestviewer: This is the same Orlu somebody is yapping about. See how helpless my poor people of imo state are because they elected a fraud.

www.imostateblog.com/2013/06/23/progress-report-construction-and-dualization-of-orlu-ideato-road/

That road is a federal road but that site has already been fixed by Rochas administration and the road is being dualized to Imo-Anambra boundary at Akokwa/Uga by Imo government even though its a federal road.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Onyegecha(f): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
There are hardly any good roads under Rochas. If we have less than one percent of all roads in the state that can be described as motorable, i don't see how that calls for celebration. I suggest you post the good roads you are talking about, but please don't show us Wetheral road. It's not his project. Show us the new roads he constructed and let's see how they have fared within months. No matter how much you guys try to distort the facts, Imo people are seeing clearly and know who is on their side and who is merely playing to the gallery.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abagworo:

www.imostateblog.com/2013/06/23/progress-report-construction-and-dualization-of-orlu-ideato-road/

That road is a federal road but that site has already been fixed by Rochas administration and the road is being dualized to Imo-Anambra boundary at Akokwa/Uga by Imo government even though its a federal road.
Isn't that a gully erosion site?

Don't tell me Orlu- ideato road is a federal road! No wonder the road have been left abandoned for years. shocked
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
Onyegecha: There are hardly any good roads under Rochas. If we have less than one percent of all roads in the state that can be described as motorable, i don't see how that calls for celebration. I suggest you post the good roads you are talking about, but please don't show us Wetheral road. It's not his project. Show us the new roads he constructed and let's see how they have fared within months. No matter how much you guys try to distort the facts, Imo people are seeing clearly and know who is on their side and who is merely playing to the gallery.

But why is it that some people here will not accept this fact.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
Onyegecha: There are hardly any good roads under Rochas. If we have less than one percent of all roads in the state that can be described as motorable, i don't see how that calls for celebration. I suggest you post the good roads you are talking about, but please don't show us Wetheral road. It's not his project. Show us the new roads he constructed and let's see how they have fared within months. No matter how much you guys try to distort the facts, Imo people are seeing clearly and know who is on their side and who is merely playing to the gallery.

Onyegecha you live in Imo State. Do us all good by taking 1 to 3mins videos of street scenes in a moving vehicle. Wetheral Road as it is today is completely an Okorocha project and you cannot deny it. Wetheral was a dilapidated road with open drainage and no walkways as recently as January this year until Rochas changed it and pictures and videos are all over the net to prove it. Same as Orlu road. Discrediting Rochas for remodelling the roads is hate.

4 Likes

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abagworo:

Onyegecha you live in Imo State. Do us all good by taking 1 to 3mins videos of street scenes in a moving vehicle. Wetheral Road as it is today is completely an Okorocha project and you cannot deny it. Wetheral was a dilapidated road with open drainage and no walkways as recently as January this year until Rochas changed it and pictures and videos are all over the net to prove it. Same as Orlu road. Discrediting Rochas for remodelling the roads is hate.
you're absolutely right! Wetheral road looks different now compared to when I saw the road in 2009.
I wish Douglas road will be expanded too. The road seems so narrow and the traffic on that road eh.... No be small thing.

Abagworo, who dualized the Orji road and where did the dualization stop? I know the road was dualized up to the Ama wire bus stop the last time I saw it. The heavy traffic on that road before it was dualized was so terrible. I passed the road the last time I travelled and I saw it was dualized.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
Am coming with more pictures
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Onyejiuwaokoh: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
Imolites should endure till 2015, Rochas has successfully duped them. I remembered how the poor masses were shouting 'our messiah has come' when Rochas was promising them heaven and earth including the world tallest building in Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
More pictures of public schools in Imo state as at July 2013. I want anybody to disprove this.

http://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Dilapidated_public_primary_school_in_Eziama2.jpg

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
Onyejiuwa okoh: Imolites should endure till 2015, Rochas has successfully duped them. I remembered how the poor masses were shouting 'our messiah has come' when Rochas was promising them heaven and earth including the world tallest building in Owerri.

Will people like abagworo agree with you?
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
Owerri is such a small place that any development dropped on Owerri will be noticed. But this is where 70 billion was spent.

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
bestviewer: More pictures of public schools in Imo state as at July 2013. I want anybody to disprove this.

http://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Dilapidated_public_primary_school_in_Eziama2.jpg
Chino nwanne m, ichoro I gwa m na udiri ulo akwukwo a adighi na Anambra Steeti? grin
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
berem: Chino nwanne m, ichoro I gwa m na udiri ulo akwukwo a adighi na Anambra Steeti? grin

My deariee.. mana oburo mgbe gov gara biri ego n ulo aku, ma onweghi ife ojiri ya meputa.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
bestviewer: Owerri is such a small place that any development dropped on Owerri will be noticed. But this is where 70 billion was spent.

Stop calling Owerri a small place because its exactly same size as Onitsha +Obosi + Nkpor in landmass.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abagworo:

Stop calling Owerri a small place because its exactly same size as Onitsha +Obosi + Nkpor in landmass.

Owerri is a fvcking small town not up half of Onitsha.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
bestviewer:

Owerri is a fvcking small town not up half of Onitsha.

I know you have little knowledge of google earth but you can go and find out from there. Only Aba, Port-Harcourt and Enugu are bigger than Owerri.

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
Musiwa, you cannot derail this thread oo cheesy
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
bestviewer: Musiwa, you cannot derail this thread oo cheesy
Now this got me cracking my ribs! grin

Of what use is the thread without satellite maps and pictures? You need it to support your claim.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
berem: Now this got me cracking my ribs! grin

Of what use is the thread without satellite maps and pictures? You need it to support your claim.

Will the satellite show the conditions of poor people of imo state?
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
bestviewer:

Will the satellite show the conditions of poor people of imo state?

At least it will shut your mouth in terms of calling Owerri small even though larger than Onitsha in landmass.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abagworo:

At least it will shut your mouth in terms of calling Owerri small even though larger than Onitsha in landmass.

It does not change the fact that Oweri is not up to the half of Onitsha. Deal with it.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abandoned and Dilapidated Secondary School and Teachers Quarters in Amala-Ntu Imo state. Two year after he declared state of emergency on the schools it is still like that till today.

http://www.riversstatenews.com/governor-rochas-declare-state-of-emergency-in-state-public-schools/

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
This is a state that borrowed over 70billion. It is heart breaking to see this type schools anywhere in the SE.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abagworo show us pictures of schools done by your wicked master in all the rural communities. See this school in Eziama.

http://www.betterplace.org/en/projects/8184-construct-two-classrooms-for-group-schools-eziama

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1384100/imo-completes-120-new-model

So we expect about 200 to be completed before 2015. That's laudable.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
Show us how many of those substandard school which has been completed. And state the LGAs. How can a gov borrow over 70billion and this is what he showing for only shifting the goal post. Remember that next year is election? You guys have entered one chance.. cheesy
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
Am coming with more pictures, brace up.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
berem: expository journalism my foot! Why don't you show also the good development of Rochas too. You want to tell me rochas hasn't done anything in Imo? C'mon don't be so mean! I still advice you to go through the thread.

The onus lies on u to counter him by providing us with those good structures and deeds that rochas has done at least the op is showing us the structures in imo state and he is also asking questions on what 70bn loan +internally generated revenue +federal allocation+ 13% derivation was used for so provide answers and pictures on what these monies was used for- that's all! If u can't do that then stay off from this thread and allow those that can counter him with facts backed up with pictures that worth 70bn+federal allocation+IGR+13% derivation funds to provide answers to his questions!

Anything short of that is diversionary and gullible!

He has every legitimate right to probe and demand infos abt state funds and what they are used for- its called probity and accountability and I do hope u dnt have phobia for that!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. / A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala / FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.