Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? (24913 Views)

Federal Allocation For Lagos For January 2016 / Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by kingbang: 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
spade:

grin Boy, you're a rettarrd. I never even start and you don the hyperventilate. Like I said, I'm compressing them to fit the upload limit, and it will be done on a brand new thread promising nothing less than 25 pages, starting from Ekwulobia, to the mud-ravaged, pollution-devoured mosquito headquarters known as Onitsha, down to the utterly wretched embarrassment Awka. They're all coming.

And for the benefit of doubt, the pictures have their TIME-STAMPS on them, telling you the exact dates, and thankfully, many of them feature Ifeanyi Uba's campaign posters, so you'll know they're recent.

Remember that erosion-ravaged bridge conneting Ekwulobia to the upper parts of Anambra? You go see all of them on that thread.

He who lives in a glass house must not throw stones. No fear, you hear?

Just watch out for the thread cool then we'll let viewers decide.

Is that your father's middlename? Too bad he raised his carbon copy. Am waiting for your thread bingo!
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by spade: 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
bestviewer: @Spade

I welcome the thread you are about to open. It is for the progress of Alaigbo but make sure you are sincere about and post current pictures as we are doing here. Remember that we are discussing a gov that borrowed over 200Billion in two years but what we are seeing on the ground is just but dust, filth, underdevelopment, zero education infrastructure, zero health infrastructure. Well daluu for you input.

No problem, bros. Don't worry about date, as the pictures contain the camera's automatic time-stamp (that cute little orange writing at the edge of the image telling you the date and time).

So, when I've dropped them, we'll let viewers decide for real, whether it's comparing a governor on his second year in office, and his counterpart who's about rounding up his 8 years in office without any tangible GDP rise, unemployment decrease, Human Development Index improvement, literacy level rise or overall standard of living improvement in a state that gave him their votes.

Watch out for the thread, nwannem. Inugo? smiley

Daalu.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
Chino, see what you have caused? I have loads of pictures and I can't upload any longer. What have you done? grin
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
Time to leave this thread. Am unable to upload pictures. angry

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
berem: Chino, see what you have caused? I have loads of pictures and I can't upload any longer. What have you done? grin

The God I serve will not allow you to cover evil men with your misleading pictures..

Nwanyi back off, you have succeeded in messing abagworo work..
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by warrior01: 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
spade:

No problem, bros. Don't worry about date, as the pictures contain the camera's automatic time-stamp (that cute little orange writing at the edge of the image telling you the date and time).

So, when I've dropped them, we'll let viewers decide for real, whether it's comparing a governor on his second year in office, and his counterpart who's about rounding up his 8 years in office without any tangible GDP rise, unemployment decrease, Human Development Index improvement, literacy level rise or overall standard of living improvement in a state that gave him their votes.

Daalu.

Stop ranting and shoot if you are serious
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by manny4life(m): 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
This thread is revealing...

I still wanna know how N211billion ($1.3billion) was utilized? This is a serious question because we're concerned about indebtedness as a nation, yet states are plunging their citizens into more debt, please someone tell us how this money was used.

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Afam4eva(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
spade:

grin Boy, you're a rettarrd. I never even start and you don the hyperventilate. Like I said, I'm compressing them to fit the upload limit, and it will be done on a brand new thread promising nothing less than 25 pages, starting from Ekwulobia, to the mud-ravaged, pollution-devoured mosquito headquarters known as Onitsha, down to the utterly wretched embarrassment Awka. They're all coming.

And for the benefit of doubt, the pictures have their TIME-STAMPS on them, telling you the exact dates, and thankfully, many of them feature Ifeanyi Uba's campaign posters, so you'll know they're recent.

Remember that erosion-ravaged bridge conneting Ekwulobia to the upper parts of Anambra? You go see all of them on that thread.

He who lives in a glass house must not throw stones. No fear, you hear?

Just watch out for the thread cool then we'll let viewers decide.
Pls, create a seperate thread for it in order not to derail this one. This thread should be about Imo and Rochas.

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Zz

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
spade:

Daalu.

Hmmm

How do you measure GDP and HDI when you people are all running away from Imo state. Once they graduate from school, they take off. I know good number of Imo indigenes working today in Sabmiller in Onitsha The Onitsha Harbor Industrial hosts numerous industries and I know very well that there hundreds of people from imo state working there. As at today 1/3 of Imo state population are resident in Onitsha for their economic survival. How then do you measure GDP and HDI when nobody goes to Imo state either to live or do investment or business. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
Afam4eva:
Pls, create a seperate thread for it in order not to derail this one. This thread should be about Imo and Rochas.

Good!

We will meet him there with counter pictures..
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Berem...

Nice road, no Drainage..
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
bestviewer:

The God I serve will not allow you to cover evil men with your misleading pictures..

Nwanyi back off, you have succeeded in messing abagworo work..
ga nodu ofu ebe! grin

Btw,how did you suddenyl increase the money from 71 billion to 211 billion? See how mischievious you are! Chai!
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
@Berem, I have told you post finished products and not some abandoned projects.

I want to see what is commensurate to the N211billion Rochas borrowed from the bank..simple!

"The Imo State Government has severally said that she has no loans taken since the inception if this administration. But during the budget presentation, for the 2013 budget, it became clear that Imo State government is heavily indebted.
The budget reveals that twenty two (22) billion naira loan was obtained by this administration in 2011, and sixty one (61) billion naira obtained in 2012. The government further seeks the approval of eighty one (81) billion naira loan for the coming 2013. These figures do not include the forty five (45) Billion naira loan obtained from Zenith Bank using the Local Government Area Allocations, as collateral.

If the State House of Assembly approves the budget, with the requested 81 billion naira loan for 2013, Imo would have taken a total of 211 Billion Naira loan in 2years of Rescue Mission administration."

http://www.imostateblog.com/2012/12/16/mortgaging-the-future-of-imo-children-dr-kelechi-okpalake/#sthash.6XRK9ZBn.dpuf
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by rozayx5(m): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
hmmm, the last time i passed through Owerri, (april 2014 ) i was surprised, am sorry to say but rochas is overated sad sad

cause all i saw was roads death traps left right and center

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
Okija_juju: Berem...

Nice road, no Drainage..
hahahaha! You don come? You and chino combined will pour your venom on this thread. Birds of the same feather.... grin
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by manny4life(m): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
bestviewer:

Next time you know better! When people talk about Obi, they forgot that he has not borrowed a dime in 8years and Anambra has remained the least indebted state in Nigeria. Upon all these Obi has performed magic in Anambra by affecting all sectors positively: health, education, employment generation/attraction of multinationals and local investors, massive urban/rural road construction. He did all these without hanging any loan on Anambra. Its something to put a gold medal on him.

But in the case of Imo state he has borrowed over 200 billion with nothing on the ground to show for the waste. What you see is poorly done hero park, painting of shabby roads built by former govs, all these did not cost more than 50million to put there.

Chino my brother, you have come again abi... grin grin grin

I know this is Imo thread and I'm yet to see something worthwhile but I'm not exempting Peter Obi, not yet. If "some" of the pictures on the Anambra thread is what you call development, hmm, we're in serious trouble o. However, I still give Peter Obi the green light because he's been financially sensible. Though I'd expect him to borrow for aggressive development, for now, he's a thief but a small thief... grin grin grin
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by manny4life(m): 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
berem: ga nodu ofu ebe! grin

Btw,how did you suddenyl increase the money from 71 billion to 211 billion? See how mischievious you are! Chai!

I knew 2012 that Imo borrowed up to $500million because that was what CBN reported when they were talking about financially healthy states, I did not know in 2013, your governor went shopping almost 2x the amount... This is serious o..
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
berem: hahahaha! You don come? You and chino combined will pour your venom on this thread. Birds of the same feather.... grin

Berem.. You know I love you!!

However, you have to explain to me why you jump to the defence of Rochas everytime his name is mentioned. I just painstakingly went through this thread and realized it confirmed my previous thread on the state of Imo State under Rochas..

The guy has done more on Billboards and other news media thaan he has done on ground.

Stop defending bad thing Nne.. Odiro mma.

Even me sef dey attack Obi...
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
manny4life:

Chino my brother, you have come again abi... grin grin grin

I know this is Imo thread and I'm yet to see something worthwhile but I'm not exempting Peter Obi, not yet. If "some" of the pictures on the Anambra thread is what you call development, hmm, we're in serious trouble o. However, I still give Peter Obi the green light because he's been financially sensible. Though I'd expect him to borrow for aggressive development, for now, he's a thief but a small thief... grin grin grin

Well I understand your sarcasm. I know you as somebody who likes balancing his comments. I need to condemn evil. Obi is an achiever because he has done so much magic without borrowing a dime. I will open a thread on the statewide-Anambra to show you what the dude has done. He is a model, he has affected all sectors of the state, be it education, health, employment generation/attraction of FDIs, massive urban/rural road construction.etc
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2013

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
bestviewer:

Well I understand your sarcasm. I know you as somebody who likes balancing his comments. I need to condemn evil. Obi is an achiever because he has done so much magic without borrowing a dime. I will open a thread on the statewide-Anambra to show you what the dude has done. He is a model, he has affected all sectors of the state, be it education, health, employment generation/attraction of FDIs, massive urban/rural road construction.etc
According to you, Peter obi did wonders in almost 8 years in office. How can you then compare someone who is just 2 years in office? How does that sound to you chino? Why don't you wait till after 8 years of rochas administration before you crucify him? I don't just understand the way we humans reason at times.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by rozayx5(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
Okija_juju:

The guy has done more on Billboards and other news media thaan he has done on ground.

my views exactly, samething with the way they make noise about fashola and Tinubu who could not build a single Clinic to treat his leg
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
berem: ga nodu ofu ebe! grin

I updated it after an insider in the Imo government sent me this link, one of the PAs to a particular commissioner is my personal friend. He was even in my house in Awka last month for my child dedication:

"The Imo State Government has severally said that she has no loans taken since the inception if this administration. But during the budget presentation, for the 2013 budget, it became clear that Imo State government is heavily indebted.
The budget reveals that twenty two (22) billion naira loan was obtained by this administration in 2011, and sixty one (61) billion naira obtained in 2012. The government further seeks the approval of eighty one (81) billion naira loan for the coming 2013. These figures do not include the forty five (45) Billion naira loan obtained from Zenith Bank using the Local Government Area Allocations, as collateral.

If the State House of Assembly approves the budget, with the requested 81 billion naira loan for 2013, Imo would have taken a total of 211 Billion Naira loan in 2years of Rescue Mission administration."

http://www.imostateblog.com/2012/12/16/mortgaging-the-future-of-imo-children-dr-kelechi-okpalake/#sthash.6XRK9ZBn.dpuf
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by manny4life(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
bestviewer:

Oh no, when we get to Anambra thread, we shall flog the issue on there so I understand, but this is alarming. Even if the state isn't developing, where's the N211billion + FAAC Allocation + IGR gone to? These are disturbing questions and seriously, we need answers. So this is the plan APC has for SE?

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
berem: ...

Bia, ifele adighi me gi?!

You show us Signboard and roundabout as what Rochas spent 211 Billion to build..

Oya, show us the schools he built..
How many and in what LGAs (like Amaechi has done in Rivers state)..
Show us the Health Centres he has built and in how many LGAs ..
Show us Imo State IPP (Electricity)..
Show us something tangible..

Roads with drainages, electrification, something.. Please show us something apart from building street gate all over Owerri.. angry

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
berem: According to you, Peter obi did wonders in almost 8 years in office. How can you then compare someone who is just 2 years in office? How does that sound to you chino? Why don't you wait till after 8 years of rochas administration before you crucify him? I don't just understand the way we humans reason at times.

How do you justify the wasting of over 200 Billion Naira without a reasonable thing on the ground to show for it?
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by manny4life(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
berem: According to you, Peter obi did wonders in almost 8 years in office. How can you then compare someone who is just 2 years in office? How does that sound to you chino? Why don't you wait till after 8 years of rochas administration before you crucify him? I don't just understand the way we humans reason at times.

Seriously na okorocha has more than enough on his hands to effect changes in the state. Roads can be built in two years, health, education, social amenities and infrastructures can be built in two years. We were laughing at GEJ when he resuscitated the rail in that same timing, caused a lot of changes in the power sector in that timing, his ministers doing well, from agriculture to aviation. At least you can see something on ground, so what's going on...
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
Okija_juju:

Bia, ifele adighi me gi?!

You show us Signboard and roundabout as what Rochas spent 211 Billion to build..

Oya, show us the schools he built..
How many and in what LGAs (like Amaechi has done in Rivers state)..
Show us the Health Centres he has built and in how many LGAs ..
Show us Imo State IPP (Electricity)..
Show us something tangible..

Roads with drainages, electrification, something.. Please show us something apart from building street gate all over Owerri.. angry

You are wasting your time, cos nobody will show you anything, instead they will start posting pictures of roads did by Mbakwe.

If you are waiting to see where the N200billion entered, you are on a long thing!
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
manny4life:

Seriously na okorocha has more than enough on his hands to effect changes in the state. Roads can be built in two years, health, education, social amenities and infrastructures can be built in two years. We were laughing at GEJ when he resuscitated the rail in that same timing, caused a lot of changes in the power sector in that timing, his ministers doing well, from agriculture to aviation. At least you can see something on ground, so what's going on...

[b]I believe that Rochas spent all that 211 Billion on;

1. Cameramen - Paid them to take his pictures and enlarge them to put on billboards..

2. Radio - To make jingles about what he 'INTENDS' to do in Imo State..

3. Child Salary - Paying Imo State children their salary of 100 naira and 150 naira a month.. (Imo Kids have gotta eat you know).

4. Starting a Roadside Corn roasting business - grin

5. Sewing school Uniform for himself - You know that guy is Fat and would need a shitload of Materials to sew his uniform.

6. His daughters Wedding - Did y'all miss his daughters wedding?!

7. Broadcasting his daughters wedding LIVE on AIT - Yup!! That wedding was the shiit! Rochas had to shwo Imo State folks how to throw a cool wedding.

8. Building gates on all the streets in Owerri - Rochas, keeping the streets safe.

9. Paying Otimpkus (a.k.a Praise singers) like Berem, Abagworo and co..

10. Paying his bills at Ibari Ogwa Beer Palour.. grin

11. Keeping his fat wife FAT.. And also his Fat daughter.. grin

12 ........ Loading.. 2% complete.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by rozayx5(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
bestviewer:

You are wasting your time, cos nobody will show you anything, instead they will start posting pictures of roads did by Mbakwe.

If you are waiting to see where the N200billion entered, you are on a long thing!

this is the first time i have seen somebody challenge this over hyped APC slave am proud of you Bro, cause if what i saw in IMO state meant my eyes were deceiving me, then i will visit an Eye Clinic shocked shocked

A common Street in Ikot Abasi town , 1 hour 30 minutes drive from Uyo ( Akwa Ibom) has complete drainage with sidewalks, ( 24 hours light from the power plant is plays host to) , and you wont see us making noise all over the internet.
if this is what berem and Co can Celebrate in this century then they should be Ashamed when they visit small towns like Abak in Akwa Ibom with Solar powered street lights and good roads
worst of all these 2 machines am seeing is all 200 billion can do, well goodluck to Imo people seems they are on a long thing with Abia grin

2 Likes

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Okija_juju:

Berem.. You know I love you!!

However, you have to explain to me why you jump to the defence of Rochas everytime his name is mentioned. I just painstakingly went through this thread and realized it confirmed my previous thread on the state of Imo State under Rochas..

abeg keep your love one side! grin

I am not defending Rochas as you think. The man is just 2 years in office and you expect him to perform miracle? There are some governors who stay 4 years in office and nothing to show for it. Rochas has stayed only 2 years and he has done more than TA Orji and some passive governors who are almost completing their tenure. Is Rochas the first governor to take loan from bank for developmental purpose? Why should Imo state be different? So what if he has so many billboards on the streets of Owerri? If you were in his shoes,you will do the same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

PDP Bigwigs In Secret Battle For 2023 Presidential Ticket / 2023: Fani-kayode, Gbenga Daniel, Orubebe, Other Double-faced Campaigners / Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.