Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia (30978 Views)

Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries / Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by smithjanetstore: 12:13am On Oct 08, 2013
Nigeria again, BOMBING,STRIKE,POLITICAL CONFLICTS, KIDNAPPING,BOKO HARRAM WHERE IS THIS PLAGUE FROM? MAKE BABA GOD HELP US

MAY HER SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Cutesexy1(f): 12:14am On Oct 08, 2013
Damn
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Ebenezerk2: 12:14am On Oct 08, 2013
Some muslims believe if they die in Mecca, it is a straight way to heaven, she might intentionally kill herself

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by nairacodedcom(m): 12:14am On Oct 08, 2013
I have noticed for some years now, atleast a Nigerian dies on this annual pilgrim. #Something must be wrong #Somewhere. R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by maxconceptz(m): 12:17am On Oct 08, 2013
R.I.P. Maybe he had a goal to die in Saudi Arabia cry
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by maxconceptz(m): 12:17am On Oct 08, 2013
R.I.P. Maybe she had a goal to die in Saudi Arabia cry
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 08, 2013
Psylas: ALLAHU AKBER!

grin lipsrsealed

@topic sorry to hear that.
something is kinda fishy with the story tho.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by buoye1(m): 12:21am On Oct 08, 2013
Orun re e oooo
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 08, 2013
Rip
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Gwekzy: 12:30am On Oct 08, 2013
Rip 2 her...Dat man needs 2 be interrogated..justice must take place..4rm d pictures I tink D man wanted 2 slap her 4 climbing dat high even d gal close 2 her forcefully tuk her fone...Bauchi pple must take action...by d way, y travel to Syria of all places?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by maclatunji: 12:30am On Oct 08, 2013
*Kails*:

@topic sorry to hear that.
something is kinda fishy with the story tho.

From God we came and to him we shall return.

It could be any number of things. May Allah grant her Al-Jannah.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Thebrightest(m): 12:30am On Oct 08, 2013
hahaha
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by lafuria1(m): 12:39am On Oct 08, 2013
Ebenezerk2: Some muslims believe if they die in Mecca, it is a straight way to heaven, she might intentionally kill herself
Which is suicide and penalty is hell. Suicide is forbidden in whatever form

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Tonniey(m): 12:56am On Oct 08, 2013
poshpimkiey: oh, seun's rules gan sef. ehen, back to d matter... na breeze blow her away? make dem give us full gist na.
Mayb she was looking @ d whole city frm her 11th floor room!
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by oladouyeangmai(f): 1:07am On Oct 08, 2013
subanAllah
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 08, 2013
Maybe she was a sleepwalker
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by siraj1402(m): 1:11am On Oct 08, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Ebenezerk2: Some muslims believe if they die in Mecca, it is a straight way to heaven, she might intentionally kill herself
How can u be talking out of sense and saying what u don't know?How can she killed herself when she knew its another punishment? That was why we do tell u that those suicide bombers are not doing it for Islam.May Allah accept all her good deed and for give all her sins.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 08, 2013
siraj1402: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]How can u be talking out of sense and saying what u don't know?How can she killed herself when she knew its another punishment? That was why we do tell u that those suicide bombers are not doing it for Islam.May Allah accept all her good deed and for give all her sins.

Let me ask you folks one question
When you say the highlighted,does Allah then forgive all the person's sins no matter how they lived before they die?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by taharqa: 1:32am On Oct 08, 2013
RIP to d death....may God be with d family she left behind
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by SIRKOL(m): 2:35am On Oct 08, 2013
Why must it always be a NIGERIAN
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by SIRKOL(m): 2:39am On Oct 08, 2013
joshbam: Was she sleeping? Or what really went wrong?
No

Sacrificial lamb *crying*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by BimboSeoul: 2:49am On Oct 08, 2013
What we have not been told, and we need to know, is the result of the investigation. How did thus happen? Could Saudi Arabia have been culpable in terms of the building safety in design? Was there foul play by anyone?

A Nigerian life, no matter where he comes from or his social standing, should not be this cheap! We need to know why she died.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Decryptor(m): 3:13am On Oct 08, 2013
I smell voluntary suicide. It is believed in Islam that if you die in Medina, it's a "one way" ticket to paradise.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Deschil: 3:22am On Oct 08, 2013
Every year, pilgrims die at the Hajj; whether Nigerians or not.
nairacoded.com:
I have noticed for some years now, atleast a Nigerian dies on this annual pilgrim. #Something must be wrong #Somewhere. R.I.P
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Deschil: 3:24am On Oct 08, 2013
Do you know how many Nigerians die at the Hajj YEARLY? Because this one was reported?
BimboSeoul: What we have not been told, and we need to know, is the result of the investigation. How did thus happen? Could Saudi Arabia have been culpable in terms of the building safety in design? Was there foul play by anyone?

A Nigerian life, no matter where he comes from or his social standing, should not be this cheap! We need to know why she died.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by tellwisdom: 3:32am On Oct 08, 2013
Is falling down part of the pilgrim?? sad
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by born2boink(m): 3:38am On Oct 08, 2013
RIP to the dead, struggle continue for the living.....
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Infomizer(m): 3:41am On Oct 08, 2013
She was pushed to the wall...But there was no wall...Pilgrims!
#thinkingoutloud
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by fabokai(m): 4:13am On Oct 08, 2013
She tried sha....
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by COOLDUN: 4:48am On Oct 08, 2013
When will all the Nigeria pilgrims in Saudi Arabia return home completely as they left? what was this woman doing on the 13th floor before falling off? is there no doors and windows in the room/flats?

Anyway she might have been carried away by the beauty of the city and the tall building which i know that it is not found in her state capital talk less of her village.

Last but not the least she might have decided to meet allah in the allah's place than coming back to Nigeria, afterall everyone is working hard to meet the creators when they die. Nigeria are always victims at the hajs in KSR. WHY?

RIP, to the dead.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by acaciakay: 5:07am On Oct 08, 2013
coolR I P!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guide On How To Slaughter Your Ram On Eid Il Adha / We Are Losing Our Identity To The Arabs / Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.