Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia (30975 Views)

Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries / Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by tintingz(m): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2013
babyosisi:

Let me ask you folks one question
When you say the highlighted,does Allah then forgive all the person's sins no matter how they lived before they die?
muslims are to pray for the dead that is what they(dead people) need and Allah is all merciful and forgiving. smiley

Like what he said Allah forgives whom he please, the woman died during her hajj pilgrimage which is one of the pillars of Islam.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Lula5Nash: 8:36am On Oct 08, 2013

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Wendyslim(f): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2013
Freedani: Chai! I hope she has not been used to appease Allah the (gods) rip sha if an infedel is permitted to say so.
. Subhana ALLAH. May Allah forgive u and. Rip to the dead
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by mannirmusa: 8:39am On Oct 08, 2013
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace, ameen.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by nanume(m): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2013
Na waa Ooo. Well just passing may her soul RIP
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2013
Wat more can she ask for she died in a holy land
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by christiscomin: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2013
May her God Allah, forgive her and put her in paradise. Amen
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2013
R.I.P woman. But wait gan.. Hw th hell dd it hapn? Ws sh sleepwalkng? Dd sum1 shove her off? Questnz tht nd answrng.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Policewoman(f): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2013
RIP.
Ehen, how come the 'hidden' comments don't show anymore?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by missystephen: 9:02am On Oct 08, 2013
Christians go on pilgrimage, same with muslims, but to d best of my knowledge, I haven't heard christains recording annual death in the holy land. What's going on?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 08, 2013
babyosisi:

Let me ask you folks one question
When you say the highlighted,does Allah then forgive all the person's sins no matter how they lived before they die?

I would want to know too. Can a Muslim please explain?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by vedaxcool(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2013
"O you who believe! Let not your properties, nor your children divert you from the remembrance of Allah. Whosoever does that, then they are the losers. So spend (in charity) of that with which We have provided you, before death comes to one of you and he says: ‘My Lord! If only you would give me respite for a little while (i.e. return to the worldly life), then I should give Sadaqah (I.e. Zakat - Obligatory charity) of my wealth, and be among the righteous.’ But Allah grants respite to none when his appointed time (death) comes. And Allah is All-Aware of what you do."

(Qur'an Al-Munafiqun 63:9-11)

The irony of mocking people who are dead is that you would eventually die too and off course most of you making such snide remarks don't even know in what way in you will die!

"Everyone shall taste death. And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. And whoever is removed away from the fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful. T[b]he life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)."
[/b]
(Qur'an Al-Imran 3:185)

"Wherever you are death will find you out, even if you are in the towers built up strong and high..."

(Qur'an An-Nisa 4:11)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2013
tintingz: muslims are to pray for the dead that is what they(dead people) need and Allah is all merciful and forgiving. smiley

Like what he said Allah forgives whom he please, the woman died during her hajj pilgrimage which is one of the pillars of Islam.

Does Allah forgive sins of the dead? Simple question
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Diamondwriter(m): 9:14am On Oct 08, 2013
nickz: don't worry SIR.I trust our govt. to set-up a COMMITTEE about it tongue undecided cry angry .............................................what a way to die cry cry cry
veri funi
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2013
siraj1402: Well all I read from the Quran is that Allah forgive sins of whom HE please but never forgive sins of whom ever associate partner with HIM till he die.More also,u can't judge someone who declear his or her faith,its only what he or she shows that u know,from the information given,I know she is a Muslim and her inner is left with God.

Nothing is ever straight with you Guys! Why can't you give a simple and straightforward answer to that question. Why the whole preaching and corner corner explanation? Does Allah forgive the sins of a dead person no matter how the said person lived his or her life?

Like in Christianity, the answer is No! There is no forgiveness after death. Is it same with Islam?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by profvic3: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2013
Tolexander:
orisun
so after digesting the write up.that is all u can type?smh
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by aronmatt3: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2013
It is so sad to know this, I hope this does not happen again to anyone. May God keep her in peace.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Deen4me(m): 9:27am On Oct 08, 2013
Phema:

Does Allah forgive sins of the dead? Simple question
Phema:

I would want to know too. Can a Muslim please explain?

The basic concept of the after life in Islam is , the life you live in this world will determine your status in the hereafter. I.e Paradise or Hell

It should also be noted that, No amount of good deeds performed by man in this world guarantees him paradise by merit, All those that get admitted into paradise is by Allah's Mercy.

The effort for good deeds performed by the individual is a prerequisite for qualification of that mercy.

That being said when a muslim dies his book of deeds are closed up except for ongoing charity(good works) e.g righteous children who pray for him, beneficial knowledge by which people benefit ,i.e books or people he taught and are continuing to teach others, and finally infrastructure which benefits the people such as water supply for the public, wells, borehole, planting trees that provide shade and fruit, hospitals,etc

All these good deeds continue to pile up against his evil deeds till they overcome the amount of evil he/she has in his records, and this by the mercy of Allah will be granted paradise.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by ignis: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2013
May her soul Rip...
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Leoneo(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2013
She's bin sacrificd to allah cheesy
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by danbo10: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2013
may her soul rest in peace embarassed cry[color=#000099][/color][/b][b]
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2013
Deen4me:

The basic concept of the after life in Islam is , the life you live in this world will determine your status in the hereafter. I.e Paradise or Hell

It should also be noted that, No amount of good deeds performed by man in this world guarantees him paradise by merit, All those that get admitted into paradise is by Allah's Mercy.

The effort for good deeds performed by the individual is a prerequisite for qualification of that mercy.

That being said when a muslim dies his book of deeds are closed up except for ongoing charity(good works) e.g righteous children who pray for him, beneficial knowledge by which people benefit ,i.e books or people he taught and are continuing to teach others, and finally infrastructure which benefits the people such as water supply for the public, wells, borehole, planting trees that provide shade and fruit, hospitals,etc

All these good deeds continue to pile up against his evil deeds till they overcome the amount of evil he/she has in his records, and this by the mercy of Allah will be granted paradise.

Oh really? Thanks for the explanation.
SO, let's say I'm a murderer, but I do other "good deeds", donate to the motherless babies home, build hospitals, help the needy etc. . . If I understand you well, my murder sin can be forgiven after death even if I didn't ask for forgiveness right?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by marley145: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2013
Mosb: E no easy
abi? Atleast thats maybe a kind of holy death in the holy land and buried in the holy place,nollywood shebi una understand
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by tintingz(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2013
Deen4me:

Good answer smiley
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by vanariso(m): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2013
SUBHANA LAH------YOUR HOLINNESS OH ALLAH

INNA LILAHI------ITS FROM ALLAH WE COME
WA INNA ILLAEHI RAAAJIIUUN...........AND ITS FORM HIM WE SHALL RETURN

HELP SAY SURATTUL IKHLAS(112---The Unity) 3 TIMES...MAY HER SOUL FOUND JANNAH(PARADISE---THE ULTIMATE)

Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
1.Qul huwal laahu ahad
2.Allah hus-samad
3.Lam yalid wa lam yoolad
4.Wa lam yakul-lahu kufuwan ahad

1.Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
2.Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
3.He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
4.And there is none like unto Him.

AHUDHUB-BILAHI MINNASH-SHAYTANI RAJEEM..........I SEEK REFUGE IN ALLAH FROM SHAIYTAN(SATAN) THE ACCUSSED
BISMILLAHIR-RAHMANIR-RAHEEM--------------IN THENAME OF ALLAH THE BENEFICIENT THE MERCIFUL
KUL UWAL-LAHU AHAD.....................SAY YOUR LORD IS ONE
ALLAHUS-SAMAD-------------------------ALLAH , THE ABSOLUTE
LAM YELID WALAM YUULAD---------------He BEGETT NON AND He IS NOT BEGOTTEN
WA LAM YAKUNL-LAHU,KUFWAN AHAD---------AND THERE IS NON(LIVING OR NON LIVING) THAT CAN BE LIKENED TO HIM

A'uzu billahi minashaitanir rajim I seek refuge in Allah from the outcast Satan
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful
Qul Hu-walaahu 'Ahad Say: He is Allah, the Monoreal!
'Allahus-Samad; Allah (the Monoreal) is Eternal.
Lam yalid, wa lam yuulad; The Monoreal does not take or give birth.
Walam yakul-la-Huu kufuwan 'ahad. And there is none comparable to the Monoreal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Hgold(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2013
Abdul Adam56: inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji,un.
Thanks 4 d correction. it is raji'un
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Umbro01(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2013
May Allah (SWT) grant her Al-jannah firdaus. Amin
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by kolamilan(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2013
RIP... Allah knows best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guide On How To Slaughter Your Ram On Eid Il Adha / We Are Losing Our Identity To The Arabs / Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.