Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia (30977 Views)

Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries / Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by yuncka: 5:27am On Oct 08, 2013
Maybe she tried 2 do som Ton Cruise stunt after seeing 'Mission Imposible (Ghost Protocol).'

RIP to her, am may her family b consoled by Allah.... safety and Allahs guidance 2 oda pilgrims.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by kstyle2(m): 5:28am On Oct 08, 2013
OMG........sorry...my bad...i meant OMA
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Kei144(m): 5:28am On Oct 08, 2013
Dying in Medina should be a straight way to Allah's heaven. Isn't it?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by toprealman: 5:30am On Oct 08, 2013
Don't be quick to judge here. Falling off high structures in the middle east is very common. This year alone I know of 4 cases involving British nationals.
Their building regulation must be overdue for a review.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Opusy: 5:36am On Oct 08, 2013
cry
sadlas: a cmt for this where is oga jonah
[color=#006600][/color]

Wetin Oga Jonah go do? Na hm go wear her parachute or him don turn parachute. Abeg reason wella before U̶̲̥̅̊ make a post.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by babybuzx(f): 5:39am On Oct 08, 2013
Inna lilah wainna ilahi rajuna. May Almighty Allah forgive her sins and give her family d fortitude to bear d loss(amin)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Henbest26: 5:40am On Oct 08, 2013
dem no get protector 4 d building?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 08, 2013
is this topic under the islamic region? Let me know before i comment.....not ready to die
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Onyejiuwaokoh: 6:10am On Oct 08, 2013
Every year Nigeria must loose people in Saudi, I think we should build our own Mecca and Jerusalem here in our land and save our money for God is everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Diamondwriter(m): 6:12am On Oct 08, 2013
Could be suicide,murder,or it just happened
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by siraj1402(m): 6:20am On Oct 08, 2013
babyosisi:

Let me ask you folks one question
When you say the highlighted,does Allah then forgive all the person's sins no matter how they lived before they die?
Well all I read from the Quran is that Allah forgive sins of whom HE please but never forgive sins of whom ever associate partner with HIM till he die.More also,u can't judge someone who declear his or her faith,its only what he or she shows that u know,from the information given,I know she is a Muslim and her inner is left with God.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Richy4(m): 6:28am On Oct 08, 2013
roxell120: naija and ugly news.hightime we laundered our image with captivating stories abt us.

I just want to understand you. are you saying it is only Nigerians that has ugly and bad news? are you really serious about what you posted?

So you have never heard about Europeans that goes on tour to touch Lions, tigers crocodiles and die on the process?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Austindark(m): 6:28am On Oct 08, 2013
at d END of dis wicked system, during d Critical TYM humans will hear about awful TYNZ
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by atrix4g(m): 6:41am On Oct 08, 2013
Harbiurlah: May God forgive you....
bro i dont tink dis person needs forgivenesd, its pure ignorance, do u tink its jerusalem where una go? its one of d pillars of d religion

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Elvis295(m): 6:43am On Oct 08, 2013
Hmmmistic

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nifemiesmile: 6:44am On Oct 08, 2013
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by kheart(m): 6:45am On Oct 08, 2013
inna lillahi wainna ilaihi rajiun.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by eluquenson(m): 6:51am On Oct 08, 2013
Ina ila wa ina ileihi rajiun
May Almighty Allah forgive her sins, may He grant her aljana firdaus.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Youngzedd(m): 6:51am On Oct 08, 2013
What did she took is my concern.

Autopsy plssssss.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by dailywealth1967: 6:52am On Oct 08, 2013
Abegi,life don tyre her 4 Nigeria.She no wan come back.Simple,succide due to economic & religious depression
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by DMainMan: 6:53am On Oct 08, 2013
inna lilahi waina ilahi rajiun. May Allah grant her paradise. Amin
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Jeel: 6:54am On Oct 08, 2013
Its normal
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by nickz(m): 6:55am On Oct 08, 2013
Diamondwriter: Could be suicide,murder,or it just happened
don't worry SIR.I trust our govt. to set-up a COMMITTEE about it tongue undecided cry angry .............................................what a way to die cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by philclem(m): 6:56am On Oct 08, 2013
cry cry
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Davo93(m): 6:59am On Oct 08, 2013
Deen4me: Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

May Allah forgive her sins and grant her Mercy
Medicine after death #SMH
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 08, 2013
Inna Li Llahi Wa Inna Ilehi Rajiun!
May Allah forgive her flaws, and grant her soul Jannatu Fridaouz amen.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by danny301: 7:00am On Oct 08, 2013
chymystique: So Gombe has an International airport.. Wonderful! shocked

Are you okay?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by dasparrow: 7:02am On Oct 08, 2013
iamswizz: Stay in your country.

Do other nationalities always stay in theirs? If the Europeans had stayed in their countries rather than come to Africa uninvited, would they have forced us together to become a nation?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 08, 2013
ina lilai sauna lilai rajuina.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 08, 2013
jchime: Good for him him, he died in a holy land and will now have to get 144 wives instead of 72. Anyway RIP to the dead.

The hajj commission should explain to us how it happened so that we will figure out who to blame.

Next time take out time to read even if it means scanning through instead of making ur comments based on the topic alone.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Aedesmuskeeto: 7:17am On Oct 08, 2013
la furia:
Which is suicide and penalty is hell. Suicide is forbidden in whatever form
pls tell them..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guide On How To Slaughter Your Ram On Eid Il Adha / We Are Losing Our Identity To The Arabs / Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.