Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia (30979 Views)

Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries / Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by walexlugas08(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2013
May almighty allah avert subsequent tragedy away from pilgrims and preserve their journey.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by vatuso: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2013
if she wz not drunk,waz it d holy spirit dat pushd ha down. anyway its beta to die on a holy ground dan nija
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by daddymuna: 11:38am On Oct 08, 2013
illiteracy or suicide bomber in prospect.this time she decided to die alone
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by daddymuna: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2013
who is to be blamed
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
siraj1402: Well all I read from the Quran is that Allah forgive sins of whom HE please but never forgive sins of whom ever associate partner with HIM till he die.More also,u can't judge someone who declear his or her faith,its only what he or she shows that u know,from the information given,I know she is a Muslim and her inner is left with God.

So these Boko haram boys that are wreaking havoc since they are Muslims,when the JTF smoke them up, all people need to do is ask Allah to forgive their sins and grant them paradise in large numbers like you folks are doing now and there is a chance Allah may just do that .
Please answer
Because I hear you folks recite that all that time and I wonder
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
Deen4me:

The basic concept of the after life in Islam is , the life you live in this world will determine your status in the hereafter. I.e Paradise or Hell

It should also be noted that, No amount of good deeds performed by man in this world guarantees him paradise by merit, All those that get admitted into paradise is by Allah's Mercy.

The effort for good deeds performed by the individual is a prerequisite for qualification of that mercy.

That being said when a muslim dies his book of deeds are closed up except for ongoing charity(good works) e.g righteous children who pray for him, beneficial knowledge by which people benefit ,i.e books or people he taught and are continuing to teach others, and finally infrastructure which benefits the people such as water supply for the public, wells, borehole, planting trees that provide shade and fruit, hospitals,etc

All these good deeds continue to pile up against his evil deeds till they overcome the amount of evil he/she has in his records, and this by the mercy of Allah will be granted paradise.

Chineke God
I hope Abacha built some bore holes before he ate the apple
Thank you for clarifying these things because I hear you folks praying for evil men and women when they depart to make the Islamic paradise

Isn't it amazing that Allah can forgive a man that died on top of a prostitute and killed so many while sharia connected to the same Allah will cut off fingers and toes and stone people to death while their friends gather and ask Allah to accept them in paradise
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by begwong: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
Allah knows best!
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
babyosisi:

Chineke God
Thank you for clarifying these things because I hear you folks praying for evil men and women when they depart to make the Islamic paradise

Isn't it amazing that Allah can forgive a man that died on top of a prostitute and killed so many while sharia connected to the same Allah will cut off fingers and toes and stone people to death while their friends gather and ask Allah to accept them in paradise

Baby eeeeehhhhh, i tire oooo! So, all I need do to make the Islamic heaven is; steal, kill, fornicate and do some humanitarian works! Smh. . . And they say the Boko Haram sect is unislamic? Why won't they commit all sorts when they are sure they will make "heaven" through the prayers of their brethren alive? What da heck!

I am just very happy that this God I serve can not be fooled by any "good deed". Whatever you sow, that you shall reap!
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
Thank you Satan.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by stankezzy: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
who is decieving who.Do we know that OIC,congress is conducted in english.if their leaders that recite nd read in arabic day after day,year to year does not or are not abble to communicate in the same language,how do we think ordinary member will know the meaning of this arabic words they are quoteing.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Deen4me(m): 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
babyosisi:

Chineke God

Osisi this your sarcasm no dey taya you ? well anyways

Basic fundamentals of Islam is All actions shall be judged by your intention.

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:
I heard Allah's Messenger (PBUH) saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."

If a human being thinks he can decide to commit sins with the intention of repentance later it dosen't work.

Repentance in Islam comprises of two parts

1.Sincere feeling of shame and sorrow towards the sin committed
2.A firm resolve not to go back or repeat the sin, and or anything which leads to it.

And before I forget repentance is not acceptable by Allah when the angel of Death comes a knocking.

So if perchance you die whilst committing a sin as you so put, then its a sure sign of the punishment ahead of the individual.

And Allah Knows Best.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by goodgood2(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
babyosisi: How?
Did she room with the co wife?
How does a grown woman who wasn't drinking fall off an 11 story building?
I suspect foul play
What do you mean by "foul play," baby? Are you insinuating that she was sacrificed, which looks like the truth?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
@phema; most humans focus away from the evil that a departed soul might have engaged in. while no one will deny what is public knowledge of the evil, the soft heart does not wish any soul to enter hell because even the torture of benefit giving flame on earth remains on the one burnt.

i will say it is the person who has a heart of stone, even worse is who will not flinch when he reflects or imagine a soul will not die in the punishment that will be forever unbearable. there is no time i see the picture of pharaoh that pursued the children of Israel that my heart is not shaken-up at what hell has.

Allah says He forgives all sins, as He will and its up to Him alone to punish those who have committed the sin of associating anything with Him or disregarding altogether.

considering the God you presented, Who disregards good deeds, one wonder why you do them and what purpose is His commanding you to it? Allah can punish and that will be Justice. And if He forgives, that is showing Mercy that no other "God" can, because the "God" has already taken His "pound of flesh with much dripping blood" however you look at it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
Phema:

Baby eeeeehhhhh, i tire oooo! So, all I need do to make the Islamic heaven is; steal, kill, fornicate and do some humanitarian works! Smh. . . And they say the Boko Haram sect is unislamic? Why won't they commit all sorts when they are sure they will make "heaven" through the prayers of their brethren alive? What da heck!

I am just very happy that this God I serve can not be fooled by any "good deed". Whatever you sow, that you shall reap!

Nna mehn
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Reference(m): 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
babyosisi:

Chineke God

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by bheemz(f): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
Inna lillah waheena illehi rajjihun
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
Foooooooool

Alfa Seltzer: Thank you Satan.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by habbyy03: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
hahahaahahahaahahhahha, now playing BOB dnt let me fall!!
11th floor? omo
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
tunshe:

If you can't read this short article, to identify the gender of the pilgrim then I can conclude that you are a good example of non Muslims who knows nothing about Islam but join d band wagon of peeps who abuse Islam and Muslims.

I call it ignorance exhibited by an ignoramus.

@ topic, May Allah forgive her sins and grant her Firdaus.

It is beyond us as humans to read her intentions and express skepticism that she committed suicide.

You musnt quote me
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
Julieccentric:

Next time take out time to read even if it means scanning through instead of making ur comments based on the topic alone.

Thanks, correction noted
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 11, 2013
This is a simple definition of GOBE
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by BetaThings: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2013
Decryptor: I smell voluntary suicide. It is believed in Islam that if you die in Medina, it's a "one way" ticket to paradise.
Bring proof for this assertion
And in Islam, suicide is a big sin
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by BetaThings: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2013
Deschil: Do you know how many Nigerians die at the Hajj YEARLY? Because this one was reported?

Do you know how many Nigerians die at the Hajj in Nigeria YEARLY DAILY? Because this one was they are not reported?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by BetaThings: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2013
ifeness: is this topic under the islamic region? Let me know before i comment.....not ready to die
Sorry!
Other folks have been commenting in the Islamic section. Infact some of your brethrens never leave the section, violating, many times daily, the injunction not to judge
Looks like you guys have dispensed with all of that pretence of turning the other cheek and not judging. With the attacks you perenially launch on muslims it appears conversion by trickery, blackmail and subterfuge is the new deal
But when I see the comments between Christians of different tribal origins, I realise it is in you guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guide On How To Slaughter Your Ram On Eid Il Adha / We Are Losing Our Identity To The Arabs / Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.