Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,596 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia (30976 Views)

Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries / Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by victorD3: 7:18am On Oct 08, 2013
Someones dream was to die in Medina instead of Maiduguri.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by GODSBEAUTY(f): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2013
Two nigerians die this year over there within a week ! God have mercy
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by pbling: 7:23am On Oct 08, 2013
if dey say no go,she go cal pason satan
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by chymystique(f): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2013
danny301:

Are you okay?

Wah sort of question is that??

Mstchew!
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by fuckdmods(m): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2013
ehya
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by lertee(f): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2013
“from Allah we come and unto him we shall return.” My her soul rest in peace and my Allah forgive her sins.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by sunnyt1(m): 7:40am On Oct 08, 2013
She is going to Islamic heaven straight
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Rejoice5000(f): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2013
this reply in hausa i don't understand ooooo anyway may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by tunshe: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2013
jchime: Good for him him, he died in a holy land and will now have to get 144 wives instead of 72. Anyway RIP to the dead.

The hajj commission should explain to us how it happened so that we will figure out who to blame.

If you can't read this short article, to identify the gender of the pilgrim then I can conclude that you are a good example of non Muslims who knows nothing about Islam but join d band wagon of peeps who abuse Islam and Muslims.

I call it ignorance exhibited by an ignoramus.

@ topic, May Allah forgive her sins and grant her Firdaus.

It is beyond us as humans to read her intentions and express skepticism that she committed suicide.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Ugom87(f): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2013
Deen4me: Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

May Allah forgive her sins and grant her Mercy
Even at death? U don't mean it,,she is gone and gone forever.R.I.P to the dead
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by kachiz(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2013
Too much of superhero movies. i believe i can fly
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by priscasmart(f): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2013
Hmmn...This is strange.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Bruno3000(m): 7:52am On Oct 08, 2013
automaticcars: She is now my fellow widow
[b][/b] End time Fall
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by DejiAdewumi: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2013
Hmmmm... No forgiveness for the died, but may her good life while on earth attract the Mercy of God.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by coolebux(m): 7:58am On Oct 08, 2013
Inna Lillahi w a i nna ilaihi raji'uny

May Allah forgive her sins and grant her Mercy

Shittt!!..... Mumuzlims with their superstitious beliefs

Anyways RIP to the deceased
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Green222: 7:59am On Oct 08, 2013
Result of illiteracy. The guy think say na mud house. Anyhow sha, he died in the holy land, so paradise is sure.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by tomzman: 7:59am On Oct 08, 2013
This story is incomplete. How does one explain a grown up woman falling from the 11th floor? Was she pushed or drunk? Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by babadem2much(m): 8:04am On Oct 08, 2013
she is not use to upstairs dazz Y she fell down. question, is she still breathing? only base ball will survive 11 storey n Agagu's son who survived air mishap. RIP to the death ones
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by zeedof(m): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2013
inna lilahi waina ilahi raji'un.... Sad news...
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by fishmakas: 8:07am On Oct 08, 2013
watin she dey fin 4 11t floor na dere d demon dey?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by elrony(m): 8:09am On Oct 08, 2013
What shall it profit a woman to live and die in Nigeria and go to hell...when she can commit suicide in the holy land an go to heaven?!! grin

Opportunity comes but once!!

She prolly took a leap of faith!! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2013
eyaaaeyaaaeyaaa
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by adekunle8(m): 8:16am On Oct 08, 2013
Nawa ooo Na by force
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by soburtunde: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2013
poshpimkiey: oh, seun's rules gan sef. ehen, back to d matter... na breeze blow her away? make dem give us full gist na.
Use your brain to think on what to comment on decease cos u don't know how u will die too.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by tardell007(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2013
Picture!...or it didnt happen.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia by gentlelyfe(m): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2013
most people are allergic to story buildings....i wana beliv dts probably one of d reasons she fell...poor her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guide On How To Slaughter Your Ram On Eid Il Adha / We Are Losing Our Identity To The Arabs / Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.