Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola (24155 Views)

Budgit And Tracka: Track All State, Project Allocations And State Of Completion / 5 Popular Nigerians Who Died At The Verge Of Victory (Photos) / Fashola Inspects Ikoyi Bridge Now At 80% Completion. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola by rozayx5(m): 4:21am On Aug 05, 2014
so no cable car to show, just stories again, and tomorrow you people will try to convince us APC is not a propaganda party

aresa:

Exactly... They overstate their importance and relevance. I don't even get why and how progress development in my state means so much or is a do or die affair to you than your own backward state.

I mean, is a delayed project in Lagos state going to make your own incompetent and do nothing leaders come up with something similar or even commission a single classroom which they don't know how to do anyways?

Like they say about people with insecurities and low self esteem, they have to shout, yell and put other people down to mask their own pain, sadness and sorrow. These are people with zero sense of state pride or any sense of belonging. Where they call home can rot and swim back into the stone age, it doesn't matter and they don't have to ask any question, but they'll spend the rest of their miserable existence asking dumb and retarded questions about other people.

They live in a sad and pathetic world where they must shout down competence while praising incompetence and emptiness.

I don't even get why I must entertain any question from these unintelligent internet trolls with nothing meaningful from their own enclaves to share with me....

You are right, what's my business with their villages? I'll slit my own wrist before starting threads or lose sleep over their states and backwardness..

Like they say, their presence, rants, anger, pain and bitterness means we we are doing great since the opposite means we are in the same sad and pathetic boat...
Re: Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola by tit(f): 5:22am On Aug 05, 2014
rozayx5: so no cable car to show, just stories again, and tomorrow you people will try to convince us APC is not a propaganda party

haba Mallam,
You are yoking with APC.
They have finished the cable car and put a mono-rail beside it.
The only thing is they do not want you to see it.
If you see it now and take a ride in it,
You will think Lagos is London
And will not agree to return to your rain-forest home.

So, when they will see you coming,
Baba Ijesha and his boys will quickly dismantle the cable cars
and tell all the passengers to hide
behind BRT buses.
And they will show you their teeth
do you Ekabo Sir
and you will not know what is going under

Some of those nepa poles you are seeing as you pass Ojuelegba
They are really cable car towers
but the technology is so fantastic, and futuristic
that Thief Fashola has disguised it so that he can deport Ebola people.
before they buy the remaining part of lagos.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola by rozayx5(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
Apigshit the change we dont need
failed promises and propaganda everywhere u turn undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola by meccuno: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
Cable car ko,DSTV car ni.......all I can see is a big white elephant.
Re: Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola by MCMLXXVI(m): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hahaha!
Re: Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 28, 2015
Came back to this thread two years later and I can't remember seeing any construction of a cable car or anything of such.....

1 Like

Re: Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola by BushidoBlue(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hahahahahaha
You ha ha have been ha ha had. grin grin grin
Re: Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola by deji68: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin eko ile ogbon
Re: Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola by deji68: 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hmnnnn...any update about this wonderful project ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola by Unemadu: 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
Eko oni baje o!!! grin grin
Re: Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola by MCMLXXVI(m): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
LOL!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola by MCMLXXVI(m): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
aresa:
Lagos Cable Car Transit Project: Govt, RTL carry out sub-soil tests

Aug 04, 2014Oluwatosin OmoniyiThe Mega City0

Tomorrow, next month, next year or the year after, we'll have our cable car so don't cry for us, cry for yourself and Your village...

2015 shall come God willing...

Mr. Man, 2015 has come and gone.
We're in 2016 now.

cc: rozayx5, Anonimi, Talktimi, sunnyb0b0, Cheruv, 9jacrip

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola by rozayx5(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
MCMLXXVI:

We're in 2016 now.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola by anonimi: 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
MCMLXXVI:
We're in 2016 now.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be- ACN/APC is the biggest SCAM in our political history anchored on their Asiwaju Agbero of a thug as leader.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2571027_buharipoker_jpeg226b8276c6a021ac1a07f80d2f9b8246

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola by talktimi(m): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
I entered Lagos cable car today at shoprite lekki undecided tongue

3 Likes

Re: Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
talktimi:

In 2030 I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola by mojeer678: 3:07pm On May 02, 2016
talktimi:

There's even another cable car that refused to operate at Oshodi last weekend, leaving commuters going to Abule-Egba stranded for hours!! tongue

Kudos to Fashola! The Prevaricator-in-chief!

1 Like

Re: Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola by DisGuy: 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
How far?
Re: Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola by AbuEzeFemi(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
the project is ready

1 Like

Re: Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola by deji68: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin , metroline too don enter voicemail
Re: Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola by nku5: 6:16am On Dec 30, 2017
This thread has three of deomello's monikers since he ditched his accursed eko ile handle grin grin

Meanwhile how far with the cable car na? Year don finish o

2 Likes

Re: Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola by MCMLXXVI(m): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
We dey 2018 now oh.
Re: Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola by deji68: 11:38pm On May 01, 2019
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola by Horus(m): 12:41am On May 02, 2019
7 years after, where is the Lagos cable car project? shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Yet To Arrive Nigeria Two Days After Leaving U.S. / Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara / Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.