Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey - Fashion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey (314387 Views)

Growing Nigerian Hair Long- Relaxed Or Natural / My Hair Journey :from Relaxed To Natural ( With Pics) / Grow Your Natural Hair Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by Happistiz: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2015
Bamboo Tea – Rich in Organic Silica- for Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails- 30 Day Challenge!

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

TAKE THE 30 DAY BAMBOO TEA CHALLENGE!Did you know that some varieties of bamboo can grow up to 3 feet a day?!Enjoy the Essence of the fastest growing plant in the world!Light, delicious Bamboo Tea rich in silica and is a great addition to your beauty regimen. Your hair, skin and nails will thank you.Silica promotes collagen formation and helps support strong nails, healthy hair, and glowing skin.Each tea bag has enough bamboo power to be re-steeped for additional enjoyment.Drink Beautifully. TAKE THE BAMBOO TEA 30 DAY CHALLENGE!
Features

BAMBOO TEA CONTAINS SILICA- Silica can help promote healthy hair, skin and nails
DELICIOUS TASTING- This light flavored tea tastes great without any sugar. You will enjoy every cup
30 DAY SUPPLY- Enjoy one tea bag a day that you can resteep for additonal enjoyment.
YOUR BEAUTY SECRET- Promote health and beauty simply by drinking a delicious cup of tea. Make it a part of your beauty routine.
HEALTHIER HAIR- Many of our amazing customers reorder the tea over and over again because of the wonderful benefits they've experienced with their hair, skin and nails. You must try this!
What is silica rich bamboo tea?
Bamboo tea is a light refreshing tea made from the leaves & stems of young bamboo plants.

The bamboo plant is the fastest growing tree in the world. Some varieties can grow as much as 3 feet in a day. Bamboo is also known for its strength. It's been said that, pound for pound, bamboo has greater tensile strength than steel. Imagine drinking the wonderful properties of this amazing plant.

Horsetail tea has 5-8% silica versus the bamboo plant which is made up of 70% silica. This makes bamboo tea a powerful hair, skin and nails supplement when consumed daily.
http://organicherbalbamboo..co.uk/2015/09/bamboo-tea-rich-in-organic-silica-for.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
My hair was going to be four years in January, it was all the way to my armpit but a lot if it weren't equal and from studies; four years hair journey! I should have hair at least reaching my bra strap.

I got annoyed and chopped it off all way a little above my chin ( now am rocking the Bob style). My question is how do I maintain hair length and also try to keep most of it at equal length?

I dyed my hair blonde last year December though and for some reason it just won't come off embarassed, it faded a little but it still won't go off totally. I was told to grind vitamin c make it into a paste and apply on my hair, I just wanted to know how save it was.

Please I need a hair regimen!
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by joie27: 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Pamelayoung:

Pls show pic of the wide tooth comb

Here is a picture of it here plus other tools you will need:

http://www.longnigerianhair.com/basic-hair-tools/
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by meetmal03(f): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by Skymiyke(f): 4:48am On Oct 15, 2015
NappilyNigerian:

My current products are

Shampoo : Keracare Cleansing Cream. It contains shikakai,neem seed oil,amla oil and argan oil. It's really gentle and doesn't strip your scalp or hair. I got this from Twentysix85.com

You can substitute with Creme of Nature sulfate free shampoo or Organics root stimulator creamy aloe shampoo..use diluted and on scalp only.

Conditioner: VO5 Strawberry and Cream conditioner or Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship or ORS Replenishing conditioner (love the fragrance)

Leave In Conditioner: Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream

Oil : Coconut oil, castor oil and palm kernel oil

Seal and styler: NappyGirl Pudding

Hair regimen

I'm currently following the Indian method of haircare to maintain the length of my hair and it's working really well.

Everyday, I apply a light coating of coconut oil to my hair after misting it with water (since I'm natural). If you're relaxed, apply to dry hair.

Then every three days I give my scalp amd edges a light massage with castor oil.

The night before wash day, I'll coat my hair with coconut and palmkernel oil completely saturating it. Then cover with a showercap and a scarf for bed.

On wash day, I'll shampoo with Keracare massaging my scalp then rinse.
Then I'll pour a 1:3 solution of ACV to my hair, wait for 5 mins then apply conditioner and rinse with cold water.

Blot dry with a microfibre towel or T shirt (prevents breakage).

Then I apply coconut oil, then Cantu , then NappyGirl Pudding in that order. If you're relaxed coconut oil to damp hair is fine.

That's it.

Don't do any tight style and always wrap your hair before bed to protect it at night.

If you feel your ends are dry, apply Cantu lightly and seal with coconut oil.

How about shea butter?
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by ayoniakins(f): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
pls i need help o.....i am new here.
I always wished my hair was longer than it is.
it hasn't left dis spot ever since i was little but alway breaking....wud appreciate any suggestions pls. Thanks
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by jamarionj(m): 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
Customize and personalize your products/items @ a cheaper rate..
WE CUSTOMIZE
-High quality silicon wrist band.
-watch (wall clock,designers wrist watch, etc.)
-business card /business stainless card etc
-poly star sublimation lanyard
-socks for school, pens,
etc.
-Lapel pins.
-souvenirs -Fashion (bags, shoes, T-shirts, designers shirts, trousers, etc )
- WE CUSTOMIZE PRODUCTS/ITEMS TO OUR CUSTOMERS choices.
Contact us
Phone: 08069568209
E-MAIL: jamarionjglobalventures@gmail.com
BBM: 567F2ED8
Like our Facebook page for more Updates of our products/items and information @ www.Facebook.com/jamarionjglobalventures We look forward doing business With you. Jamarion
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by joie27: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2015
NappilyNigerian:
So, I just washed my hair and discovered I had little to no breakage. To reduce breakage I've been finger detangling exclusively.
ACV rinses at the end of shampooing also helps with the tangles.

Yeah. dats true. It also makes your hair shiny. I use the one by Hienz though.
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by SurefireAsoOke: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
Do You Need Quality & Affordable Aso-Oke For Your Event/Pesonal Use?
Aso-Oke To Match Your Lace, Bags, Shoe, Ankara E.t.c?
With Our Years Of Experience, You Are Assured Of Getting Trending And Beautiful Designs, Patterns In Shortest Possible Time No Matter The Quantity All @ AFFORDABLE & MODERATE PRICES
Call: 08096536018
Whatsapp: 09091392291

*CLICK MY SIGNATURE
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by Happistiz: 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2015

Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by Nobody: 2:57am On Nov 01, 2015
Plx dear can u add me up on facebook@okwo chidubem sochikamma
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by jeomegso: 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Come to O'mag Beauty store for pure natural hair care Ingredients.

Shikakai
Henna
Turmeric powder
Carrot oil
Jojoba oil
Tea tree oil
Lavender oil
Almond oil
Lemon oil
Cocoa butter
Sandalwood powder
Shea butter
Bentonite clay
Other essential oils

The list goes on

Call 08185386390 for more information.

Cheers.
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by njel(f): 12:20am On Nov 05, 2015
i am about to start my natural hair journey.please i need advise from predecessors in the house.
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by Happistiz: 9:18am On Nov 06, 2015
Thoniameek:
My hair was going to be four years in January, it was all the way to my armpit but a lot if it weren't equal and from studies; four years hair journey! I should have hair at least reaching my bra strap.

I got annoyed and chopped it off all way a little above my chin ( now am rocking the Bob style). My question is how do I maintain hair length and also try to keep most of it at equal length?

I dyed my hair blonde last year December though and for some reason it just won't come off embarassed, it faded a little but it still won't go off totally. I was told to grind vitamin c make it into a paste and apply on my hair, I just wanted to know how save it was.

Please I need a hair regimen!

MY Answer, kiss
I recomend >Bamboo Tea – Rich in Organic Silica- for Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails- 30 Day Challenge!
have been using it for 3months now and have noticed reasonable progressive growth, fuller, tick, shinier and healthier hair.
I not only drink the tea- i boil it and use as a hair rinse and spay on hair every other day as a moisturizer.
See my before and after pictures.
you can get it at >>> konga.com and search for Bamboo Tea. (Good thing is you can pay on delivery)
I suggest you buy the two pack 30Day pack for drinking, and 15Day pack for hair rinse and spray.
I BET on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by Happistiz: 9:30am On Nov 06, 2015
njel:
i am about to start my natural hair journey.please i need advise from predecessors in the house.

MY Answer, kiss
I recomend >Bamboo Tea – Rich in Organic Silica- for Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails- 30 Day Challenge!
have been using it for 3months now and have noticed reasonable progressive growth, fuller, tick, shinier and healthier hair.
I not only drink the tea- i boil it and use as a hair rinse and spay on hair every other day as a moisturizer.
you can get it at >>> konga.com and search for Bamboo Tea. (Good thing is you can pay on delivery)
I suggest you buy the two pack 30Day pack for drinking, and 15Day pack for hair rinse and spray.
I BET on this.

1 Like

Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
Happistiz:

MY Answer, kiss
I BET on this.

Thank you! smiley
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by bernardblaze: 7:26am On Nov 07, 2015
I will like to know if the 15 day pack is diff from the 30 day pack. Thanks
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by Happistiz: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
bernardblaze:
I will like to know if the 15 day pack is diff from the 30 day pack. Thanks

Both are same its only the quantity. customers buy 15day pack to use for hair rinse, spray moisturiser and nail treatment while 30 pack for the complete 30day challenge.
i recommend to buy both all the time in order not to short your challenge days.
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by Happistiz: 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Bamboo Leaf Tea Hair Vitamins~Nigeria To Strengthen, Reduce Hair Breakage, & Naturally Moisturize

Organic Bamboo Leaf Tea Rinses To Strengthen, Reduce Hair Breakage, & Naturally Moisturize

Bamboo leaf tea is full of silica and antioxidants that helps hair to become more resilient, retain moisture, and creates a natural shine from the inside of the cortex of each hair follicle. Silica helps to strengthen brittle dry hair and helps to prevent split ends. Bamboo leaf tea helps to increase thickness and decrease hair loss while helping to maintain its strength and elasticity to decrease breakage.

Organic bamboo leaf tea rinses can be used weekly as a part of your hair care regimen. Boil 6 cups of water, and add 3 bags of tea , let it sit for at least an hour to give it time to cool down. Pour the tea rinse directly on your hair then wrap your hair up in a towel to prevent the tea from running down on to your body. Leave the bamboo tea rinse on for an hour or two then wash or co-wash your hair as you normally would.
Keep Ordering for your HairVitamins
#NationWide Delivery Konga.com
Silver pack is 15Day supply
Black pack is 30Day challenge supply.

Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by princessbellz5(f): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
my hair is 4months old. i naturally have very soft hair. like as soft as a babys hair. i use some of these shea moisture products n black jamaican castor oil. i also take onesource hair skin n nails vitamin. i really want my hair to be thicker and stronger. what else shud i use ? help!!!!!! @nappilynigerian
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by royroyroy(m): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2015
My name is ROY am a Fashionbloger and a stylist/Designer..I promote product for designers IN ABUJA and other state , you send me your product/price/address/format true the whatsapp number below ,,Are you looking for a stylist, shop-mate or a desiger/teacher in and out of abuja? Well my name is ROY and all dat is my profession follow me on bbm:C001D20FA. Facebook :royroy or whatapp:08106868738
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by princessbellz5(f): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
NappilyNigerian:
Simple updo on short natural hair. Go to www.nappilynigeriangirl.com for the tutorials
my hair is 4months old. i naturally have very soft hair. like as soft as a babys hair. i use some of these shea moisture products n black jamaican castor oil. i also take onesource hair skin n nails vitamin. i really want my hair to be thicker and stronger. what else shud i use ? help!!!!!! @nappilynigerian

Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by shesAgem: 4:43am On Nov 24, 2015
For fashion tips and tricks Subscribe to BBM Channel C003ABC6A
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by ironheart(m): 6:13am On Nov 24, 2015
Wow
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by joie27: 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
princessbellz5:

Hi, nice hair & growth too.

We will be running a #One_Inch_December hair challenge in order to promote faster hair growth among African women.

We will discuss the inversion method plus pictures, GHE, etc

Click http:///1PO5s4J to join in

Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by princessbellz5(f): 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
thank u dear. the link isnt opening.
joie27:

Hi, nice hair & growth too.
We will be running a #One_Inch_December hair challenge in order to promote faster hair growth among African women.
We will discuss the inversion method plus pictures, GHE, etc
Click http:///1PO5s4J to join in
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by joie27: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
princessbellz5:

You can try www.longnigerianhair.com

The hair challenge link is there too.
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by joie27: 9:13am On Nov 26, 2015
princessbellz5:

Hello. You can click http://www.longnigerianhair.com/one_inch_december-growth-challenge/ to join in.
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by meetmal03(f): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
Atk01:

Is that your natural hair? shocked shocked wow! so long and pretty.
Yea hun. It naturalhair.
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by NappilyNigerian(f): 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hi guys, so wanted to give you an update on my hair using NappyGirl Growth Enhancing Oil.
I've been using it consistently for 3 years now and it actually helped my hair grow longer. Now the sides are slowly catching up.
My target goal is a blunt waistlength.

3 Likes

Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by NappilyNigerian(f): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
This is the oil and it costs N3500. You can get it from beautifullynappy.com, kaymu.com and nappilynigeriangirl.com
All sources ship nationwide.

There are only 30 bottles available each month, so hurry while stocks last!

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ankara Styles / Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) / stylish kareena kapoor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.