Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth (11876 Views)

Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by Hackerjay(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2013

Scarlett Johansson has earned the title for a second time seven years after being named Esquire magazine's sexiest woman alive.
Johansson, who also won in 2006, is the first woman to get the honor twice.
The acclaimed actress, whose films include Girl With A Pearl Earring and The Avengers, celebrated the accolade with a cover shoot for the popular glossy monthly.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-hMTXALxrAco/UlMjoKCrVPI/AAAAAAABuPc/f8redjNVVxI/s1600/sexy2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ClIrDF_i69Q/UlMjdPINNzI/AAAAAAABuPU/lXDVopJOhzY/s1600/sexy1.jpg[/img]

DID SHE REALLY WORTH THE HONOUR?
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by Damojo: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
JOKERS! with green veins, stretch marks and ass like sugar cane?

1 Like

Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by Youngpo413: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sexy ke
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by lipsyliscious: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
BT dat her teeth brown shaa, smoking is really bad!
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
On earth?! They searched all the ends of the earth to come up with that conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by OmichaelO: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
My married sister is still sexier than her.
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
She is gorgeous.
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
carefreewannabe: She is gorgeous.
u broke ur promise
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by sanandreas(m): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
not so eye catching
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by Tuso(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Wats sexy abt her...or am not seeing correctly

1 Like

Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by 50calibre(m): 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
She's very good looking, no doubt but I'm sorry, there's nothing like sexiest woman, this is just to sell magazines.

This same "sexy" Scarlett johansson was discarded by Ryan Reynolds, like a stale food.
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
She is sexy. I know that.
She is not the sexiest in hollywood talkless the whole world.
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
Are you guys hungry??!! Scarlett Johansson is mad sexy. She has the slutty look and it's mad sexy.

Even girls think sex when they see her cool
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
Each time I stroke this shaft, I always fantasize 'bout those eyes.
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
50calibre: She's very good looking, no doubt but I'm sorry, there's nothing like sexiest woman, this is just to sell magazines.

This same "sexy" Scarlett johansson was discarded by Ryan Reynolds, like a stale food.

You a friend of them and know how the relationship ended? shocked
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by segzicres(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mein scarlet is the hottest,finest and sexiest white babe on planet earth. TF! I'll give my left balls to chill or even hit that. OMG!!!!!!!! *tears shirt*
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
She has baloney b00bs. Those kinda b00bs fit hard in bras as can be clearly observed in all her pictures.
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
Scarlett Johansson is sexy as fvck and definitely on my top 3 sexiest women alive.

Add Eva Mendes and Meagan Good to that.

Honourable mention: K. D. Aubert!!
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by Jessicavizzy(f): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
Wu Zetian: Are you guys hungry??!! Scarlett Johansson is mad sexy. She just has the slutty look and it's mad sexy.

Even girls think sex when they see her cool
what is dis one talking about?
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
Jessicavizzy: what is dis one talking about?
Who is this silly fly quoting me?? Are you an illiterate??

Read dim-wit and you would know what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by pomporiking: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
segzi cres: Mein scarlet is the hottest,finest and sexiest white babe on planet earth. TF! I'll give my left balls to chill or even hit that. OMG!!!!!!!! *tears shirt*

1 Like

Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by Nuzo1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
50calibre: She's very good looking, no doubt but I'm sorry, there's nothing like sexiest woman, this is just to sell magazines.

I agree with your first paragraph but won't go with the second para.

Marriage goes beyond sexiness. I guess men go for the complete package...and Blake Lively seem to have it all. That girl is so full of life...in a very positive way. kiss
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by 190theclown: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
why imma not suprised its scallet

I ve had a crush on her since iron man 2 and since den God knows how many tymes ive c-u-m in my shorts

watching her

damn i just came again thinking about her embarassed embarassed
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by abbeyty(m): 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
Austeenx: Each time I stroke this shaft, I always fantasize 'bout those eyes.

Dont waste time grab your vaseline tub !!
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Scarlett is tall and she's team original so she earned it.
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by lertee(f): 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
She is sexy indeed.
Not the sexiest though.
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by Sleepingbeauty(f): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
Damn,,,shes hot shockedshocked
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
She has a nice body and cute face. I wouldn't say she's the sexiest though.
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sexiest ghost alive
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by 190theclown: 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
Yield: She has a nice body and cute face. I wouldn't say she's the sexiest though.

which one you get

face u nor get, nyash nor dey, booobiiie be like where squirrel hide kernel

which way tongue
Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
LOLz, looong hiss! 190, you don't even know what I look like!

2 Likes

Re: Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
She's very beautiful no doubt.

Sexy too(her eyes)

But me thinks she's not one of the sexiest in her Street alone.how much more the whole world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Kissing Cheating! / Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin / 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.