Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Your Experience With Genotype Incompartibility - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Experience With Genotype Incompartibility (539 Views)

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / When Did You Ask For Your Lover's Genotype? / Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Experience With Genotype Incompartibility by Princelyod(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Some wounds they say never heal especially wounds providence cannot tenderly nurture.

A close relative gave up on a happy and a promising relationship today owing to genotype incompatibility.
She has always been the choosy type; personally i have seen her turn down upto 20 suitors not just some randy boyfriends but serious established guys only to settle with this guy.
Today that beautiful feeling was officially 'murdered'.
she feels deverstated.

At some point,they doggedly wanted to look beyond the starring consequence and go ahead with getting married only to be interupted by the guys elder sister who already has two kids endlessly suffering from the said ailment and might probably wind up dead unless God intervenes.

I feel sad for her.
Also knowing how choosy she can be,makes me feel scared.

I have never had such experience.the first time i went for this genotype test the result said AA;that was in school while i was doing my yr 1 clearance. The next time i checked just for sentiment sake,the result came out AS. That got me a bit worried especially after building up bricks that what i got would cover for whoever eventually ends up rocking my boat.

Nuf said! Can u guys share you experience! We need to cheer people like this up.they dont have to feel that they re all into this alone.
Re: Your Experience With Genotype Incompartibility by Toktee(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
whose report will you believe,that of a doctor or God?
Re: Your Experience With Genotype Incompartibility by papagiddy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
oh boy, d genotype thing no easy o! i almost drop ma wife 2 month to ma wedding only when we went and rechecked her genotype. am AA and she be AS!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A "Type" That You Normally Date? / Marriage / What Will You Do in such cases?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.