Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (647458 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Winnie1950: type am quickly before i vex shoot u.

If you kill me na who go fill the gap?

Pls. Drop your weapon
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
Winnie1950: u don dey craze small small abi? Infact i no go comment for here again.

Chai, me no de crazy oh.

(good night kiss). Baby pls go to bed, by the time you wake up tomorrow you will see 3 storys.

Pls forgive me
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
Winnie1950: i don play with u too much abi? Infact i no go comment for here again.

If you no comment i on go eat your food ...again sad(frown face)
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
donphilopus: Nan so sha... Bt U no expantiate D corper sha?? Bt U only C her stuff?

If i should explain everything about her, some of you guys will go out there to search for school mum to f...

And i no wan explain too much about her. She fit know me when this thread is made known to her.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
donphilopus: U C D corper stuff?? U rock am??

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Donkunxex(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
hmmmmmm...just passing by.....!!! coolhmmmmmm...just passing by.....!!!
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Littleflicky(f): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
anointed keh, anionted ni?.... ma hear well jaweeeee@linpok
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by alaafyn(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
cry
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Littleflicky(f): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
hehehehehe,, me be ur skul-moda,i no luk well b4 i go be ss1 dude in skul-moda.. wer jss1 or 2 go??
na u go even turn skul-fada me o@360prince
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by donphilopus: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
360prince: .

If i should explain everything about her, some of you guys will go out there to search for school mum to f...

And i no wan explain too much about her. She fit know me when this thread is made known to her.
So are you now indirectly trying to say she's a Nairalander??
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by m003: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
wow finaly i don catch up wit una yeah!!!!! i started in d mornin nw i'm here @360prince u too much more kitty tou err lil prince *winkz*
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Donkunxex(m): 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
m003: wow finaly i don catch up wit una yeah!!!!! i started in d mornin nw i'm here @360prince u too much more kitty tou err lil prince *winkz*
same ..........jst keep updating prince
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
***CONTINUATION***

"Hey. Dos senior don do assembly today ?", i had ask a young dude who sat at my front.

"oga prince non of them come oh. No assembly today sef", the boy answered.

"okay. Thanks for that my guy. See ya later ", i said and stood up, walked towards the door and left the class.

The moment i stepped out of the class, i met miss grace standing with a man that looks like her father.
I didnt feel like approaching them to show my present, so i decided heading towards the hall direction. On my way to the hall, i sighted sexy p standing to urinate near the toilet path.
I angryly change my steps and approached where she had stood to urinate.

"0ya... God don put you for my hand today!
I go show you how to do 11/11 right now for here! ", i said and hurriedly walk annoyantly to meet her.

Sexy p didnt finish urinating by the time i threaten here.
She couldn't even dressed well due to fear that i may beat her up. Sexy p wanted running for escape but i was so closed.

"prince abeg on hit me. pls!!", she knelt down to plead.

"em.. Wetin you talk ?. my two friends no come school today because of wetin una do us.
Even me were stand here so, my legs the shake ", i explained to her.

" No be my fault now. Sorry for the punishment. And besides, 11/11 is an agony day. Pls let me go !"
Sexy p pleads.

I thought about it for sometimes.
I looked sexy p from her un-zip skirt to her legs and i saw water on her shoes and skirt.
She had urinated on her body because of fear.
I exhaled and walk away from her. But before i moved away to let her free, she had raced marathon and disappear out of my sight.
I smiled.

"chai., 0boy na me be dis ?. Next time if i see her, she must surely pay oh", i said and left the toilet environment.

Leaving that deserted stinking area, i stared to the direction where i saw miss grace and her stranger.
This time around i made up my mind to made myself known to them.
I slowly walked towards the direction were i first met them standing. When i got closer, i didnt see them stand there anymore.

"hmmmm. Na were dis woman follow follow that sugar daddy go ?. Nawa for some ladies oh ", i exclaimed and walked back to my classroom.

Within 15 munites time, by then it was 11:30am.
I felt uncomfortable with the condition of they classroom, as some of my class girls turned the classroom into a market square.
They gossip about my victory for proving stuborn with senior THE CROSS, and how i fought sexy p.

"wait 0!. So una no get anything do apart from talking ?", i asked them,

" since no teacher come enter class, mak we talk na ", one beautiful babe stood up and answered me smiling.

Her name is Precious. Precious was a beautiful girl who came to the school newly. She depended on me for everything she needed.
She do comes to me when she needed an helping hands on solution lik; enlightening her on something she never had idea about, helping her in solving her assignment Etc.
Precious was dam crazy for me. She and uduak were competing to have me.

"whatever. Am outta here!. Mak una no gossip put una self for trouble oh", i mention and advanced towards the door.

The moment i stepped out of the classroom, i saw Mr. Akpan coming to the direction of our class. I ran back inside the class

"everyone back to your seat and keep silent no matter what the principal says. No one should talk untill he leaves the class. Thats an order !. Are we communicating !! ?" i asked politely but with a heavy voice

"yes. We don hear you sirrr", they all answered immediately in unison.

I sat down on my seat. Afterwards, Mr. Akpan barge into the class.
We all sat muted, no one greet him and Besides, he wasn't recognised in our presence, as we showed him our frown faces.
Mr. Akpan cleared his throat..

" ladies and gentlemen, am i not welcome here ?", he asked and we sat silently

"Are you pupils deaf ?. Wont you show some respect, or at least greet ?", he mentioned, but we paid no ears to his speeches.

Mr. Akpan stood at the front of class for a long time talking to himself.
He couldn't do anything because he knew what was disturbing our minds. He put his right hand in his pocket. He moved left and right before making a sad informations that weaken our minds.

" am sorry class for not coming as promised. I had a problem, thats why i rushed to attend to it. Perhaps,
My grandmother died due to stroke that early morning, and i decided leaving you guys, hoping that another teacher will come help out. Am sorry pls ", He explained.

Mr Akpan lowered his face downward for sometimes, before he made a move towards the classRoom door exit. As he reached to the door. I made a little cough sign and he turned round to see us stared at him with pity faces.
We sympathized with him for the lost of his grandmother.
He was encouraged enough that he soon forgot about the dead of his grandmum.

To b continued.

2 Likes

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Donkunxex: hmmmmmm...just passing by.....!!! coolhmmmmmm...just passing by.....!!!

Your name is registered here now. So pls stay grin

thanks for the comment or saying sad
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Little-flicky:

#clear throat#sad

i hope say i no put sand for your garri ?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
alaafyn: cry

#clear throat#.

Oga why you de cry na ?
Wetin de happen?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by alaafyn(m): 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2013

#clear throat#.

Oga why you de cry na ?
Wetin de happen?

u slow release this ni
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
Little-flicky:
hehehehehe,, me be ur skul-moda,i no luk well b4 i go be ss1 dude in skul-moda.. wer jss1 or 2 go??
na u go even turn skul-fada me o@360prince

Miss grace own was just an extra feelings na for me.
So if you were to be in her shoes, i would believe you to have the same feelings for me.

And if you give me free food, i for chop oh grincheesy
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
donphilopus: So are you now indirectly trying to say she's a Nairalander??

Hey. Guy dont quote me wrong oh.

She is not a NLander. Am just saying it because we are in the new generation.

Perhaps, someone might show her the new website.

So am kind of afraid to explain everything about her.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
m003: wow finaly i don catch up wit una yeah!!!!! i started in d mornin nw i'm here @360prince u too much more kitty tou err lil prince *winkz*

Hmmmm. Kitty tougrin

THANKS FOR READING THIS STORY.
I believed you spent so much time reading through it.
Thanks for your encouraging comments and pray that i write moreeeeesmiley
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
Donkunxex:
same ..........jst keep updating prince

Thanks for commenting. I promised to up date, but you hav to play your part. Pls read and correct whenever i made a mistakes.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
alaafyn:

u slow release this ni

So na me you been de wait for ?

Sorry oh. That time when i write TYPING, i never type by then oh grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by donphilopus: 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2013

Hey. Guy dont quote me wrong oh.

She is not a NLander. Am just saying it because we are in the new generation.

Perhaps, someone might show her the new website.

So am kind of afraid to explain everything about her.
Na true
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:22am On Nov 21, 2013
***CONTINUATION***

Mr. Akpan narrated what happened when he was in secondary school during his time as a junior student, and as well the class assistant.
We shudder and wave head in disbelief when he told us that one of their class members died on the day of 11/11, due to bad brutal on him by seniors.
We exhaled and informed him to end the mistery story. Mr. Akpan later stood up and addressed the class before he left. During break period, precious came to me and pleaded i assist her write note, i had refused but she forced me and i agreed with her. She also plead with me to visit her someday.

"precious i dont think i can come visiting you", i 'd informed her

"prince you have helped alot, and i told my mum about you. She would be glad to see you.
Pls do try and come visiting, Okay ?", she ask, awaiting my answers.

"hmmmm. She wan see me abi ?. 0ya, tell me wetin you tell her about me ", i had asked

"nothing bad. I told her that you are my friend,and i informed her that you helped me when i first came to the school newly ", she reply smiling at me.

" is that all what you told her about me ?". I asked politely..

"yes princeee!", she replied and ran away. I bit my finger and approached the hostel apartment.

"sho!. Since, This woman never come back ?. But she tell me say she no get man na. How come she follow that sugar daddy sef ?", i lamented and turned away from the locked door.

Sooner or later on, i saw the school gate opened wide and a jeep drove in.
I swiftly peeped to check on my wrist watch and the time was 1:15pm.

"make i wait see who go commot from that car ", i spoke to myself silently.

The red honda keep door opened.
I bent my head forward a little from the hostel block to view the face of the grey hair man. Miss grace came out from the other front door with two pink and yellow goody bags in her hands.
She hugged the man and kissed him on his cheek. They stood there to chat for sometimes.
When miss grace sighted me, she laughed and winked at me.

"so na because you don stand with one white hair man, na him make you de mock me ?", i had asked , but no one in particular.

Just as many thoughts occupied my mind, i heard the voice of my school mother (miss grace) beckoned on my name, and i lifted up my head.
She called me to come.
At first i refused going on her callings, but when i made up my mind, i decided advancing to where the stood.
I reluctantly, feeling dizzy when i approached where they had stood discussing.

"good afternoon sir ", i greet the man while frowning my weird face.

"how are you ?.
Are you the prince grace talked about ?", the man asked, and i turned to look up on miss grace.

"ye...yes sir. It me, prince", i answered after thinking on what to reply.

The man stretched his hands out and we shake.
He then face Grace and talk to her before hopping into his car and drove out of the school premises.

I angryly left miss grace there and she ran after me shouting, while calling on me to wait. After she had walked to catch up with me, she became unease and Grace began to throw questions..

"you de vex ?. Why you walk away like that na ?. Pls help me hold this bag ", she said and handed the two bags to me.

I collected the bag, and moved straight to the hostel block. When we entered the room.
Miss grace advanced to open the room windows for ventilation.
She she took off her cloths and dashed into the bathroom to freshen up. Grace came out and threw her body on the bed. I had dropped the two bags on the carpet and looked at her.

"why that face ?", miss grace ask when she notice i stared at her.

" ermm. Can you explain to me why and where you went to?. I still remembered when you told me that you had no man, was that your sugar daddy ?". I asked many questions.

"are we married ?. Besides, i told you that my dad was visiting ", she replied and slept back on the bed.

" Was that man your daddy! ?", i asked smiling broadly

"yes. Thats my dad, He was happy to hear about you.
My dad likes you oh!", miss grace said and laughed.

Miss grace stood up from the bed, she quickly dragged the two goody bags closer and brought out newly purchased items.
A pair of shoes, cloths, makeup items etc.

"all this tins na for only one daughter, abi ?". I asked..

"yes na. My dad gave me your own gift ", miss grace mentioned and i waited patiently to see it

After searching for the gift, she finally brought out newly scented 6,000naira notes and handed the money to me. I jumped and hugged her, kissed her on the cheek. I thanks her and as well, praised her daddy.
She prepared afternoon lunch for me before i went home that very day happily...

**TO BE CONTINUED**
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:24am On Nov 21, 2013
donphilopus: Na true

Thanks for your understanding sir.

Sleep wella
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:29am On Nov 21, 2013
chai... See my Aboki's. Una the do tarry night on my thread grin

NA una try pass oh. Keep on reading and sleep in the morning smiley

am off to bed with my pillows in between my legs cheesy

GOOD NIGHTy oh..

360P|₹¡NC£ 0|₹
P+С@mønÐ
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by tmamuda(m): 1:36am On Nov 21, 2013
Guy u dey jealous ne?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by kumulus(m): 2:59am On Nov 21, 2013
So we plenty wey no dey quick sleep........nice piece @Prince....... watch out for my story.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by linpok: 5:10am On Nov 21, 2013

You don de eye guys abi ? cheesy

but wait oh. So since na me write something were make you release, you should go a Bleep goatgrin

Ehhh!! Say wetin hapn,,,wen EVE neva finish fr dis world...me no want 14yrs fr jail abeg ogrin
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by linpok: 5:24am On Nov 21, 2013
Little-flicky:

U need deliverance..d spirit told me to pray fr u,
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2013
tmamuda: Guy u dey jealous ne?

Good morning guy.

Why i no go jealous when she don the steal my heart ?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 7:29am On Nov 21, 2013
kumulus: So we plenty wey no dey quick sleep........nice piece @Prince....... watch out for my story.

Hey. My main guy how far na ?
How family and everything ?

Thanks for your comment oh. I really appreciate your encouragemengrin

I'll patiently wait to read your story oh smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (81) (Reply)

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.