Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum - Literature (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (647647 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by BeautyJacobs: 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
Infact if u dont kome nd update nw. I wll send miss grace 2 u now
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by RealAlfranco: 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
U wan go slam babe 4 her house abi?? E fit just red for u aswear!!!
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Dennyzgenius(m): 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sup princee! I 've been following this story as a guest since it made fp.. I mst commend u though..'its in u' thumbs up....... Watn 4 d nxt update!
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kingademos(m): 12:09am On Dec 07, 2013
360prince: . grin i de laug for my 2tupidity
ma follow u laff.. hihihihihahahahehehegege
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kingademos(m): 12:12am On Dec 07, 2013
360prince: . Beauty, i swear if to say na you been de her shoe. I for fuckkk you o00o without wasting timewink

dear, i want mak my story go that way slowly, slowLY. Beside my battery don de die thats why i no de up date regularly.
c wu wan bleep person wen people ready for u.. u gree do am?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 6:17am On Dec 07, 2013
mikemodel24: O M G
Dont go for precious pls
. Why shouldn't i go for her?smiley
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 6:20am On Dec 07, 2013
ajaxtea: Uhmmmmmmm, wen wil dat day cum, wen u wil bleep ur skul mum, precious and uduak....
Wat the hell apend 2 sexy-p and pwetty damsel?
. That one na hand fuckin now.

As for sexy p and CO, they were expelled from school because they boyfriends fought with knife because of them.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 6:23am On Dec 07, 2013
Beauty Jacobs: Me. I bet u, u no fit. Am not such.
. But if you were to be, will love learning from your Pv. C na without waiting time. Even if i de shy, i go use cloth cover my eyes dohamsmiley
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 6:27am On Dec 07, 2013
Beauty Jacobs: Infact if u dont kome nd update nw. I wll send miss grace 2 u now
. Na, dont send her pls. I guess she is married now.
If i should foolishly do somethingwink, it will mean funication.

Na you i needgrin
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 6:31am On Dec 07, 2013
Real_Alfranco: U wan go slam babe 4 her house abi?? E fit just red for u aswear!!!
. You don predict the ending now for up date were i wan do, now.

This one na officially, learny and Na invited fuckkking wink

(suspense for there)
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 6:34am On Dec 07, 2013
Dennyzgenius: Sup princee! I 've been following this story as a guest since it made fp.. I mst commend u though..'its in u' thumbs up....... Watn 4 d nxt update!
. Thanks for following my story from the day it made front page.
And thanks for your comments. I appreciate it.

So tell me, what urge you to register on nl ?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 6:37am On Dec 07, 2013
Kingademos: c wu wan bleep person wen people ready for u.. u gree do am?
grin LWKMD. Omo i de fear o00o. But if babes go fit tie my legs and hand claim on me, yes thats when i go accept that fuckinggg because if police go ask or my dad ask, i go say na them do mesmiley
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kingademos(m): 6:48am On Dec 07, 2013
360prince: grin LWKMD. Omo i de fear o00o. But if babes go fit tie my legs and hand claim on me, yes thats when i go accept that fuckinggg because if police go ask or my dad ask, i go say na them do mesmiley
guy no dy fear but if u no wan do am just kip urself o
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Dennyzgenius(m): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2013
360prince: . Thanks for following my story from the day it made front page.
And thanks for your comments. I appreciate it.

So tell me, what urge you to register on nl ?

3 things in particular...
1. Ur story
2. 2 comment on threads worth it.
3. This 1 is confidential. wink
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2013
CONTINUATION

On my way locating precious residence, i thought about the hot romance, the hot joystick,the hot pussy in a very hot room. It was quite a loving romanced feelings,involving so much of unending X-ual emotions. I wasn't that happy because someone interrupted our enjoyment hours with Grace in her room.
I murmured as i approached Precious parent house that afternoon by 4:00pm. I banged harder on the metal gate , but nobody came to open it.
I hissed and faced towards the direction i came,then i heard an unlocking sound behind me from the gate.

"why going back again?. Pls come in!!. Am sorry i was busy cooking something.", Precious explained, adjusting away from the passage for me to enter.

"so whats the cooking all about?. Are you inviting someone?." i'd asked

"Am having a special visitor this afternoon, so i decided preparing a delicious food.",she uttered smiling broadly.

"can you pls tell me his, her nameee?", i requested.

"o00okay.Am cooking for you",she replied.

Forcingly,Precious dragged me by the shirt to her body and warmly kissed me. My lips suffered sucking that day.
I detached after being sucked to red.
After the kissing I quickly used my right hand to touch my lips,should in case, if blood drip.

"perhaps,how did you know i would be here?. And why did you start preparing food when i didnt inform you of my coming?",i asked, till touching my lips.

"i sighted you coming when i was upstairs.Well,i didnt want you to come and go the same way without eating", she politely replied me.

Precious held my hand, as we both walked into the house. She calmly instructed me to sit on a soft bouncing couch. As i slammed my ass down on the couch,Precious pick up a remote and change the tv channel to action section. The movie station she remoted was a wrestling scene, John Cena and Great Khalli were fighting, knocking, punchming, kicking, slapping etc. I kindly supported my best fan "Cena".
Sooner, the short guy "Cena" won and i gladly began to shout on my best guy for screwing that tall man "Khalli". Precious called on me and i advanced closer,she winked me seductively,grabbed my trouser as we both walked upstair.
Precious room was fashionally nice, well furnished, A nice tv set, wall posters and a family size bed. Awful magazins were were arranged and placed in one corner. The magazin that catched my interest was the one on top. A beautiful lady sexily posted,as pussy nearly opened wide.

"is This your room",i stammered

"this is my room. My dad and mum has theirs downstairs", Precious replied and dash out of the room.

Lateron,Precious opened the door and intruded with a glass plate containing spaghetti, a glass cup of water all in one tray.
As we ate the food, Precious demanded i feed her.
I refused feeding her but she forced me,i agreed and fed her. Before i knew, she began to caress my joystick in with the trouser. When i got hot, i shifted the small table away and grabbed her boobs in her dress and caress them roughly. She moaned out slowly in a seductive voice and pleadly whispered, begging me to released my Ak-47. I didnt mind what she uttered at first, because i really wanted her to feel me deeply or sexually . I parted her legs wide opened and insected my "f U" finger, i tickled her clitoris for complete one hour. perhaps,Precious was till on her sexy dress when i romanced her pussy. Precious climaxed twice in that period of one hour.
We rested For more energy to come,as we slept on the bed oppositely. I drank a cold water and relaxed preparing for my own round.That moment passed away as Precious held my joystick inside the trouser to stroke it rapidly and i groaned for sweetness. When i climaxed, impatiently jolted up quickly and dashed to Precious bathroom, room to dispose the sperm.I later came out weaked and dizzyly,i sat on the foam and Preciou held my joystick again for a tough stroking. My joystick became her toystick. Right there in her room,She played with it and instructed that i bang her with my di.k. I informed her i needed to use the bathroom,since i felt like urinating. I enter the bathroom ,lock the door and remain there. I brought out the condom paper note and began to read the direction for use. I later came out from the bathroom, check the clock,it suprised me to see "7:30pm"on the wall clock . Precious smiled when she sighted me coming towards the bed, she wildly parted her fat smooth pussy and she wink me to enter. By the time i saw her pussy,i was scared and nervous,shyness came upon me rapidly. I wanted telling her to close it back,but my joystick disagreed with me.

"C'mon, what are you waiting for?",she slowly uttered in a seductive tone which nearly pull my joystick out from the trouser.

" you are still putting on your cloths" i uttered

"pls ride me. It just an easy way because here is'nt save",she replied. As i was about sliding in my joystick into her pussy, a car drove in.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2013
Kingademos: guy no dy fear but if u no wan do am just kip urself o
. Ok sir. Am gonna keep my self oh, because my body is a temple of God.

Have you x girl before?wink
Pls how does it taste?grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2013
Dennyzgenius:
3 things in particular...
1. Ur story
2. 2 comment on threads worth it.
3. This 1 is confidential. wink
. Whats the number 3 na?.

I hope you are not hiding secret here o.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by PrincessB1(f): 10:19am On Dec 07, 2013
oboi u dnt enta wahala
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kingademos(m): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2013
360prince: . Ok sir. Am gonna keep my self oh, because my body is a temple of God.

Have you x girl before?wink
Pls how does it taste?grin
guy I never do am o.. I bn get chances bt I refuse o
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by olarafiat(f): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2013
omo see gobe
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by BeautyJacobs: 11:25am On Dec 07, 2013
So u knw? Den if u do it wth me wat wll dat b? Hope u knw
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2013
***CONTINUATION***

"gosh!!!, Heavens let lose".

I kissed Precious for the last time before going down on my knees to pray for forgiveness of all my sins.
Immediately i heard the car sound in the compound,i jolted up and dashed into the bathroom to hide. I wasn't comfortable the moment i intrude into the bathroom , because her mum might observed,scent something fishy and i will also look really suspiciou if her dad enters.
I couldn't stay longer in the bathroom As i was'nt comfortable hiding there for my safety, so i barge out again breathing heavily.
Before then, Precious had already dressed well and packed the plates to the parlour table. She didnt go quickly to open the door of the house for her daddy.
I guess. Sooner or later, Precious later returned immediately and knocked on the door of her room. Well , had already locked and bolted the door, because when i came out from the bathroom Precious was not in the room.

"chai... Am dead o00o what we her parent do, if they found out i slept with their daught?. Perhaps, they might accused me of molestation,of which i never, ever committed.
Chai.. Abasi mme!!", i lamented silently in my heart.

I was deeply troubled both in two ways; in spirit and physical in appearance. My face frown sadly because i was so scared, and a deep sorrow came in upon me. Precious continued banging at the door untill when sense came upon her, she now whispered for me to recognise she was the person knocking.

"o00okay.. Am comin ",i uttered and swiftly moved forward to open the door.

When i opened the door for her to come in, Precious hugged me passionately but my mind wasn't there.In fact,my joystick didnt respon to her warm embrace . I separated immediately from her seductive body which needed more sex and romance. I peeped through the door for thorough checking.

"whats wrong ?. Pls hug me and forget about my dad.", she muttered and came close again for more.

"pls stop this because there is time for everything. Time to sex and time to rest." my mind isn't here anymore",i instructed her.

I advanced towards the door,but Precious held my hand tight. I pushed her away and she came closer again, begging that i spent the night with her.

" Precious, are you crazy?.
What will your parent say?.
What will be my hand work in the night?. What will i explain to my mother ?.
What will read for my exam? ", i barraged her with many questions.

Precious told me to lie concerning where i spent my night.
I was baffled when precious informed me to utter silly lies to my mother. I asked her about father and she told me her dad is in the car garage.

"what his is doing there by this time?".

"my father is outside watching his car". "Thats what he does everyday whenever he returns from work ", Precious explained and that relaxed me a little.

When i checked on the wall clock, it was now half pass 8. Meanwhile, i was still on school uniform and this came simply show that it been long when i came to visit Precious. In other for me not to exposed myself, i asked Precious for a shirt. immediately, Precious searched her bags,hanger and later brought out a red shirt for me to wear. After dressing i told her to give me any important, good big textbook. Preciou quickly walked away and later advanced closer with textbook in her hands which seem like a Holy Bible
I comforted myself as we both went down stairs. On getting to the downstairs parlour,Precious father slowly pushed, adjusted the glass door opened and we greeted him in unison. I actually greeted him good evening sir, while her daughter called him daddy.

"who are you?. What are you doing here by this time of the night, in my own house?", precious dad barraged me with silly questions.

"emm..My name Prince is.., 00oo my name is Prince, yesss sir.. Am Prince", i was totally confused.

"why are you here by 9:25pm in the night?",her dad asked

"i just came back from church and i stopped by to check on Precious".I uttered

Precious supported me in lying to her dad. But the mistake she made was when she told her dad i actually came to collect textbook since 4:00pm that noon. When her dad heard her own explaination which differs from mine,he changed his motives..

"before i count 1 to 3 am gonna arrest you".Precious dad threaten me of which i knew he can do.

When i heard her father said he will arrest me,i quickly ran out from the room. Perhaps,since the first day i followed precious on my way coming back from school to her dad accommodation, i have never ever, for once seen a security at the gate or in the compound.
But that night as i ran towards the gate i met with a security. It was darker outside the compound when i had barge out, but the little two mixed coloured eyes i saw, black skin,hash voice began to ran after me.

"ahhhhh..!!!na bingo?".

Men,Na so i begin tear race commot for de area
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by linpok: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
LMaO! Dis PRince na Weakly walahitongue

Little Flicky hw fa na? U just disappear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
PrincessB1: oboi u dnt enta wahala
. Hmmmmm. Na true oh

i thought ladie wont read my story , because all the time i only see guys
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
Kingademos: guy I never do am o.. I bn get chances bt I refuse o
. Why you too de lie ?sad

me no de true your oh. I wonder how many girls you don Bleep
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
ola rafiat: omo see gobe
. Begin de dance skelewugrin

Na wa o00oo. I tink say big girls no de read my story. How come i see you ?

Na only guys i de see always, so thats why i askedsmiley
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by BeautyJacobs: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
Kome nd update o, or!Kome nd update o, or!Kome nd update o, or!
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kingademos(m): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
360prince: . Why you too de lie ?sad

me no de true your oh. I wonder how many girls you don Bleep
guy I shy pass you o
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
Beauty Jacobs: So u knw? Den if u do it wth me wat wll dat b? Hope u knw
. Even when i have your waist, i wont call it to funicationwink. This is what i will call it " fun-in-gear-shun". Which mean, if i FUN, i will now put IN more and more GEAR in f...king and then i SHUN yougrin

And dont tell me you are married. Are you married?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Jumizie13(f): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Prince una dey vex me o
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
linpok: LMaO! Dis PRince na Weakly walahitongue

Little Flicky hw fa na? U just disappear
. You didnt teach me how to be strong na
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jumizie13: Prince una dey vex me o
. Hi... Good afternoon my dearsmiley

na wetin we do you?sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (81) (Reply)

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.