Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum - Literature (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (647624 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by hustleranthem(m): 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
360prince: menn i go shine eyes but am still gonna remain the good boy 00oo...

New year taking over new lifesmiley
as u b good boy,abeg give me uduak or precious number make i fit reach dem.i go dey uyo very soon!!
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by RexioKlasik(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
hustler anthem: as u b good boy,abeg give me uduak or precious number make i fit reach dem.i go dey uyo very soon!!

lol...u dont mean it!

Prince cum n update o
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by hustleranthem(m): 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
RexioKlasik:

lol...u dont mean it!

Prince cum n update o
na so na broda.u no see how prince dull anyhow.,i like take my own share from the soup..shey u dey feel me?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by heYwhire(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
what a complicated storY...
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
teknology: Abeg update us asap...btw when do u want 2 start the part 2?
oga the part too will start as soon as i end this particular one.

Updates the come....
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
PrincessB1: Hpy nw yr
chai... Princess where you been hide?

New year 2u..grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
linpok:

lol! No mind me o..was busy al tru-out d Xmas period preparin fr my cousins weddin(twas on d 27th of decembr)...I no fit abandon ugrin

Happy New Year Sir.smiley
oga na you big oh, but this wedding were you talk say na your cousin own, you sure say no be you marry?

Sha you are welcome my brother...
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
philtrum: HNY guys
oga mi, same to you 0ooo

all thanks goes to our Saviour..
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thankgodtt: Chairman, u de try wela.ooo no be smal tin
good evening sir. you're welcome in the name of the LORD.

Menn na true you talk o! " No Be Small Tin 0oo"
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
Starcy1: Happy new year to u prince nd evri1 following dis post. God b wit u nd abide wit all u in dis new year ijn. Prince nice 1 kip it up
good day sir. You are highly welcome to Prince world, and you are free to comment on anything.

Thanks for your Prayers and everything, may God bless you 2.

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
timota: Ami nto ONNA but mba ke Abuja idahami Your School resembled ikot akata but akata was more brutal
menn abuja de close near me 00o

i guess you should be able to recognise the school, right?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kingademos(m): 12:12am On Jan 02, 2014
some kind languages ehn.... dy like incantations
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:33am On Jan 02, 2014
Good evening my pals.
I am happy you guys are here following this story from the begining up to this point, i appreciate your time spents and i also compliment for your good works.

Hmmmm. I was actually having fun with my guy in his birthday apart across my street.
¤ShortStory about the party¤:

"kai.... I swear... i hate everything about this new year and new month. Why always so bothering about which cloth to wear?.
On Xmas day i had no cloths to wear, now i have nothing dont know about what am gonna dress." i had worriedly spoken out loud after thinking.

The room was hot and darker as p.h.c.n didnt released their power current in order to brighten up the dark bedroom.
I relaxed on the soft foam abusing myself

"I be correct poor dude were no get any money purchase cloths.
I dont even have a girlfriend, and chai.. See me."

Many abusing words pronounced out from my mouth as i laid on the bed hopelessly.
Thereafter, i started counting the ceilings as i watched the movement of the ceiling- fan turns in slow motion. Perhaps the television remote was in my hand. My father wasn't around the compound even when i played loud songs from settlite-dish,
"skelewu.... Bla bla bla " was the song buzzing out from the two big speakers in the room. The music was so so loud that it causes confusion in the whole compound, Sooner neighbours began to bang on my door but i purposely ignored checking on them.
Lateron, i became annoyed concerning party,i moved outside the compound to urinate and a certain tenant; a muslim man stopped me and asked why i played loud musics.

"se.. Oga.....! Haba na new year tin na him i de celebrate naw naw 00oshocked.
You fit come dance naw. My oga i hope say You the feel me?. mallam stop forming religion things here, join me and dance skelewu small naw"
I had sarcastically uttered while bursting into loud laughter with tears. The muslim man Laughed and slowly waved his head while walking towards his room door. I went back into my dark room to sleep but as soon as i stepped my foot inside the room, call buzzed my phone but when i checked the screen it was an unknown number calling.

"hmmm. This 419 Mtn people don call again. I pray say them no go take my voice do juju." i uttered and rejected the call immediately. When i advanced closer to my bed side another call vibrated my cellphone and this time i answered the caller.

"Prince abeg come party na..na, i wan dance with you." the voice instruted me from the other side.

"wetin de happened?. people don run commot kano state ni ?.By the way na who be you sef."
i'd ask nonchalantly

"i'm jenet."
the person uttered and ended the call because of my silly responds and my silly questions.

I never acknowledged the particular person tho, but i knew the location of the party hall.
I gazed towards the direction of the wall hanger and all i could sighted was my olden cloths, some tshirts were not fitted any more. I frown my face weirdly and i sighed, made long hissing before throwing my body on the foam.

Not less than 15minutes ago after the first phone calling another call buzzed into my cellphone immediately. when i said hello a tiny voice replied instructing me to dress for party

"pls may i know you?" i'd questioned.

"my name is Angel. Prince pls come to party" she mentioned and quickly ended the calls

"nawa for all this strange voices were know my name." i'd complained before i stretching my hand to pick my towel, wrapped it around my waist and vacated the room instantly. After taking my shower that very afternoon i quickly dressed and left for the party place.
The party hall location wasn't hard to locate because the hall was in my street.

"hey!.Dude were your 500naira gate fee before you enter this hall?"
A huge dreaded looking guy question me the moment i advanced towards the door. The good luck i had was my dressing appearance which saved my ass from him. The guy was interrogating me and when looked the hall i sighted my niga dancing with his fine babe and i happily shouted his name in a teasing way.
The guy came out hurriedly to meet me,
We kindly exchanged pleasantrie before I started explaining to him what happened, and he then instructed the guard man to permit me enter the party.

The party hall was booming hot with smoker and musics. The dance floor was open girls dance with their guys,guys dance with their guys.I walked towards the corner of the hall to take a seat, but before i decide doing that girls dragged me from left while others dragged me from my right.

I rug big ass right in that hall untill when i exhausted my energy and i reluctantly reached to where i sighted an empty seat.
My phone caller came to meet me with her sister.
The M . C of the show organized special dance floor for us and we happily danced, shaking our yanshes and waist.
"chai..Menn i no be small boy again 0oo. Girls love me wella." i wish i said that openelysmiley
I returned back home to snap many pix for free.

Brb.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:36am On Jan 02, 2014
"olamide"

*AM TIRED MENN....*

lipsrsealed
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:40am On Jan 02, 2014
My party swagging pix.

Check below....grin

guys i don tire wella, so pls permit me to sleep and i promise to drop the final updates tomorrow.sad.

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:49am On Jan 02, 2014
Kingademos: some kind languages ehn.... dy like incantations
guy pls no blame us na towel of babbel cause all this things.

I thank God my language sweet pass chinese own grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:21am On Jan 02, 2014
360prince: My party swagging pix.

Check below....grin

guys i don tire wella, so pls permit me to sleep and i promise to drop the final updates tomorrow.sad.
chai!!! See fine boy.. U try sha... U should be a bad boy if I must say.. You're trying...
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by linpok: 6:21am On Jan 02, 2014
360prince: oga na you big oh, but this wedding were you talk say na your cousin own, you sure say no be you marry?

Sha you are welcome my brother...

hehehe!! No b me marry o...na Jumzie or Flicky I go marry sef wen tym reach and u go b my best man..winklipsrsealedgrin
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by RexioKlasik(m): 6:23am On Jan 02, 2014
360prince: guy pls no blame us na towel of babbel cause all this things.

I thank God my language sweet pass chinese own grin

Shea..abeg tel am give me, "andinie mkpo anyene uko se ke anye anie"
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by RexioKlasik(m): 6:24am On Jan 02, 2014
hustler anthem: na so na broda.u no see how prince dull anyhow.,i like take my own share from the soup..shey u dey feel me?

dat kyn tin abi
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 7:41am On Jan 02, 2014
LogoDWhiz: chai!!! See fine boy.. U try sha... U should be a bad boy if I must say.. You're trying...
good morning my oga. Longest time i haven't seen you. Where have you been?.smiley

am not a bad dude, but my statue looks like one.sad
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 7:45am On Jan 02, 2014
linpok:

hehehe!! No b me marry o...na Jumzie or Flicky I go marry sef wen tym reach and u go b my best man..winklipsrsealedgrin
no problems sha. I go follow you for back as best man.

I no de see Winnie, little flicky, jumizie etc for here again. Na where them travell go?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2014
RexioKlasik:

Shea..abeg tel am give me, "andinie mkpo anyene uko se ke anye anie"
eyeneka ntoro ke do 0ooo.
Mmema iko akwa ibom state mi nkan iko mfen.smiley
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Jovanna(f): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2014
Happy new year to y'all
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2014
*continuation*

Elisah came around me with his two best friends. They started laughing at me, telling me how foolish i was for letting another guys banged my babes.
I first of all pretended not hearing him but the way he force things made me got angry.
I was hungry and tired because of the event that happened in school that day, i angryly stood up with determination of facing anybody.

"Prince you allowed seniors to fvck your Uduak in the hall, you also catch guy putting on only boxers on bed with your Grace, you did nothing. Okay, Precious gave you free ass but you ran away.
You sure say you no de impotent?" Elisah uttered touching my head.

"you'd better leave here before i send messages across your lips." i mention rudely but the guy refused leaving.

Girls gathered in their group to chat about the issues, some silly students wouldn't allow me rest as they chorus my name in the class.
I couldn't stand them anymore because of their behaviours, so i moved towards the classroom door barge out angryly and left for the long hall.
The hall was messed up badly as usual. Nasty condom sachet and other rubbish stuffs littered the floor, different colour pants hanging on the window,extra unused toilet paper was on the table.

"so them Bleep forget pants for this assembly hall ?."
"papa God na your worshiping place them come do all this sin 0oo." i silently mentioned while my heart did the crying.

I encouraged myself before vacating the hall. I entered toward the school canteen to purchased snacks, but when i arrived the canteen selling block i sighted Elisah with his mates laughing, while approaching me. I quickly dutch to a particular deserted corner where i sight another terrible disgusting events.
Uduak was passionately kissing a guy without relenting and these guy was a senior student. I had to rub my eyes twice in order to monitor them perfectly.
I couldn't comprehen what ginger my spirit when i forcefully match towards them and dragged Uduak by her waist,i slapped her and the seniors bounced on me.
Sooner, the reports reached our principal office and we were summon immediately to the new Principal's office for settlement.
I was penalized while Uduak and the senior went freely.

"boi, whats your name?" the principal asked rudely

" sirrr, Na prince my papa the call me, even my mother too." i uttered and sniffed.

"your senior was having discussion with your assistant class captain, Prince..
Prince or whatsoever you called yourself, you barge on them to slap Uduak!. Isn't it?"

"sir..They were..They were doiiiiiing small something o0o0, when i met them."i uttered stammering.

"enh.Um.. Can you tell me what they did?" the principal asked.
I became confused, thoughts escaped my head. Perhaps, i had nothing in my brains to defend myself, but i stood transfixed as i stared at him looking up the ceiling fan; bent my head down before lookin on him again. I pronounced " i dont know sir" and the next thing that followed my speech was a thunderous cane wipe on my forehead and Nobody asked if the flogging was painful, i felt the pains run down my back spine shockingly .

"Today na war for this school..
I ate nothing to school because i am on dry fasting. now people don break my heart, this big belle man don punish me. I must revenge today!."

I headed towards my classroom block and sat in the varanda step.
The little mistake i made threw me out from school.

[ guys, icommitted brother.grin]

stay tune.

Brb pls...
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by RexioKlasik(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2014
360prince: *continuation*
Elisah came around me with his two best friends. They started laughing at me, tellin how foolish i was for letting another guys banged my babes.
I first of all pretended not hearing him but the way he force things made me got angry.
I was hungry and tired because of the event that happened in school that day, i angryly stood up with determination of facing anybody.
"Prince you allowed seniors to fvck your Uduak in the hall, you also catch guy putting on only boxers on bed with your Grace, you did nothing. Okay, Precious gave you free something but you ran away.
You sure say you no de impotent?" Elisah uttered touching my head.
"you'd better leave here before i send messages across your lips." i mention rudely but the guy refused leaving.
Girls gathered in their group to chat about the issues, some silly students wouldn't allow me rest as they chorus me name in the class.
I couldn't stand them anymore in the class, i barge out angryly and left for the long hall.

ahah naa..Prince dis update is too short naa....
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:16am On Jan 02, 2014
RexioKlasik:

ahah naa..Prince dis update is too short naa....
am not yet complete with it.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2014
Jovanna: Happy new year to y'all
same 2 you smiley
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by RichiiSilver(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2014
nice update prince,first time comment.i have been following you for somtime now nice work keep it up bro!!!!
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by chinedumo(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2014
How did elisah know grace was with a man?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2014
RichiiSilver: nice update prince,first time comment.i have been following you for somtime now nice work keep it up bro!!!!
. Thanks bro for following.

Happy new year....
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2014
chinedumo: How did elisah know grace was with a man?
oga. it was Grace who open the door and ran to catch up with me. The door was still opened even when i stood outside with grace, so i guess they saw someone inside the room with boxers. secondly my conversation with Grace explained it all.

*remember the little talks i had with Grace when i left her room*

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (81) (Reply)

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.