Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (645938 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by drnonny: 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
its already past 2! where u dey na?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Hardeluv(f): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
Prince!!!!!!!! Wey u na, ts past 3, u had better show case now b4 I send moi snakes 2 u.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
ifyeky: I'm enjoying ur story but gramartical errors r jz too much, mbok minimise etok

Thanks bro... I appreciated your contribution and if there is anything you want me to know pls dont hesitate to inform me.

Nyanam sebõ.smiley
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
ifyeky: I'm enjoying ur story but gramartical errors r jz too much, mbok minimise etok

: Thanks eyeneka. I really appreciate your comment, but am depending on you guys to tell me where i go wrong.
Words that needs correction can not be seen by the writers but by those who reads. So with due respect, do not hesitate to inform me whenever i go wrong.

Mmekop, nyana sebösmiley
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
drnonny: its already past 2! where u dey na?

Am sorry dear... My church celebrated thanks giving today, so i didnt know we will stay for long.

Am just returning by 4:15pm. This afternoo. Pls forgive me.

I hope my life story is interesting ?smiley

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hardeluv: Prince!!!!!!!! Wey u na, ts past 3, u had better show case now b4 I send moi snakes 2 u.

" ahhhhhhhhh moi snakes ?". Abeg pls no send them oh...sad .

Sorry for the delay, i just came back from church by 4:15pm.

We had a program.

If the story de interesting, then i wanna see you rely with thumbs up
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
***CONTINUATION***

ßy 5:00am that morning, mrs grace wake up from her slumber while i was still asleep, due to the fact that i slept so late last night and i was dam tired too. She undressed her night gown and she used a towel to round her waist as she walk hurriedly, picked up a bucket and entered into the bathroom.
I slept on the bed rolling from one end of it to the other as i yawn for hunger. Mrs grace rushed out from the bathroom after she had shawered. She removed the towel from her waist as what God gave her exposed to my eyes...

" ooooooboiiiiii, see yanshhhhhhh..", i had exclaimed in my heart, still looking.

The big a§s shown, oppositely facing my direction had captivated me. As she had turned to face me as the corridor that leads to her inner stomach showed ...

" eway... See pu§§y were no get hair. Nnah, dis is God givet", i actually all my attentions was on what i had saw, as i didnt even care to look her face.

"what are you looking ?", she asked not covering her thing at all...

"na dat bread were de your back, na wetin i de look be dat oh..", i lied, as she turned to check it.

I made used of that opportunity when she had turned to smile broadly. She turned to faced me, ask i kindly turned too to face the wall . May be she had rub cream on her skin as i didnt care to look her again.

"wont you stand up and get ready for school ?", she asked.

"am so weak princess" i replied her as i had teased her by calling the name PRINCESS.

"you spent your useful sleeping hour for watching movies. Isn't it ?", she asked.

"what shows on the tv ?", i asked her,as she stood there laughing out loud.

" i dont have time for your jokes this morning. I have five classes to teach today ", she said as she started dressing.

Mrs Grace prepared breakfast. She beckon on me to join her as i had insisted that i have to clean my mouth first. I jumped down from the foam, put on my slippers and moved closer to her brush storage to get one for myself. I removed the shirt i had wore, as my skin appear, picked up her towel and walk into the bathroo.
I could heard her said
" sexy body"

I shawered, rub cream on my skin and put on my school uniform and approached the table to eat my breakfast. Mrs grace came and gave me a peg on my right cheek.

"am going now, if you like you attend class ", she said and walk away.

After my morning meal, a knock at the door sounded and i stood up, clean the table, clean my mouth as well. I walk up to open the door after i had wasted five munite. I opened and her stood uduak...

"good morning prince ", uduak greeted as she jumped and hug me.

"how are you ?", i asked smiling.

"am fine darling ", she replied adding that nicknames.

I kindly expressed humbleness as i called her in to have a seat. I offered uduak a cup of cool water. She was already dressed in her school uniform with her small school bag, hanged on her neck.
I started moving up and down the room looking for my school shoes. But before then, uduak was actually smiling, i didnt asked her why she had smiled tho., as i kept on searching for my lost shoes...
The moment i found the sandals, i quickly put them on. I got ready to approach the door, as uduak throw a question.

"have you forgotten i came here ?", she asked.

"oh.. Sorry. I had forgotten oh " i apologies

" by the way, i hope nothing happened last night prince ?" she asked

" nothing funny happened ", i replied looking so serious.

" i prayed so oh" she said and made a soft exhale.

We both walk out of the room to the assembly ground. Announcement was made in the assembly ground and then matching song took place.
The senior prefect of the school shout on the stage....

" left - right..., left-right...." the seniors commanded.

We obeyed the senior commands, as we all matched in uniform to our different classes.
As all the students entered their classes, some males and females jobless seniors entered our class. I sighted senior sexy kitten....

" AHHHHHHH WAHALA DON COMEEEEEE...", I exclaimed, breathing fast....

**TO BE CONTINUED**
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by derbybliz(m): 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
Prince it seems your church nd mine had d same program...it ended vry late sha....bt abeg come update...
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by MzRaeRae(f): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
uhm...pls guys hw can i start my own topic/thread .....i wld rili appreciate ur help pls..Thankscheesy
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Edipee(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
"We sit there recieving fresh air from the broken window". Change the 'sit' to sat and the 'recieving' to 'receiving'. Your story is a challenge for me to start writing, you've done a great work and you'll be glad to see yourself a better writer as this forum will help in developing your talent. And to you out there, lets support him by pointing out pricisely the mistakes he has made, dat way, we'll be able to help him to improve. *IDUNG AYID ADO OK*
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by ifyeky(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
Prince pls giv us anoda update b4 u sleep o
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Hardeluv(f): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
Prince, u dey fall ma hand na, a don dey happy say na plenty updates a go meet here. Y 1 U wan make d snakes com visit u dis nyt abi I no lyk dat kin tin oooo. Mak una update kia kia.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by xmart(m): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2013
Guy update sumtin b4 man sleep Bros. cool
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by adegwurulez(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
Mz_®ae'®ae:
uhm...pls guys hw can i start my own topic/thread .....i wld rili appreciate ur help pls..Thankscheesy
just go to the section you want to start the topic, there is an option at the top that reads 'start new topic' but dont forget to invite me when you start the thread o
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Jumizie13(f): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
Who talk say opportunity comes bt once?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
derbybliz: Prince it seems your church nd mine had d same program...it ended vry late sha....bt abeg come update...

Well am up dating today now. Am sorry for the derailing pls.

As for your school programm, am sure yours closered earlier than mine..

Thanks for commenting
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
Mz_®ae'®ae:

At the literature front page you will see a place written CREAT NEW TOPICS , click on it and another page with open for SUBJECT and STORY PAGE.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
Edipee: "We sit there recieving fresh air from the broken window". Change the 'sit' to sat and the 'recieving' to 'receiving'. Your story is a challenge for me to start writing, you've done a great work and you'll be glad to see yourself a better writer as this forum will help in developing your talent. And to you out there, lets support him by pointing out pricisely the mistakes he has made, dat way, we'll be able to help him to improve. *IDUNG AYID ADO OK*

I will see to all that, when i have a steady network bro..

Thanks for the corrections pls
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
ifyeky: Prince pls giv us anoda update b4 u sleep o
Am sorry bro for not up dating last night. Pls forgive me....

As for tonight, i will up date two super hot story before i sleep
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hardeluv: Prince, u dey fall ma hand na, a don dey happy say na plenty updates a go meet here. Y 1 U wan make d snakes com visit u dis nyt abi I no lyk dat kin tin oooo. Mak una update kia kia.

I really dont know how to start explaining to you. It not my fault. I have been so busy ...

But tonight, i promise to up date twice.

I no go fall your hands again abeg. For giv me biko...
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by swaggerkid(m): 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
360prince: . Good morning my menn guy.

How was your night "
twas fun brov grin grin grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by swaggerkid(m): 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
nice updates brother keep it coming
but why u neva bleep this woman ooh...u thy fall my hand big tym
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Missprettie(f): 11:12am On Nov 05, 2013
Prince has been banned and his ban expires tommorrow...

Updates begins immediately he is free.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by swaggerkid(m): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Yemlizzy(f): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
360prince: . Thanks for login in.

I promise to do my best by gathering the woods to keep the fire burning.smiley

Thanks for your kind and encouraging comments.
The pleasure is all mine just always continue to strive and be a more better writer!
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2013
GOOD MORNING

Good morning everybody. I use this great opportunity i have to give thanks to Almight God, for keeping me alive to see this blissful and wonderful morning.

Appreciation goes to all my followers and readers of my thread. It been so difficult for me to come up date my thread, due to the fact that i was banned for what i should call "ANTI SPAM BOT ",of which i dont understand what they meant by that.

Since am here now, i will force myself to up date thrice today or may be..sad

thanks...
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Youngzicco(m): 11:36am On Nov 06, 2013
Alright brov, we're here WAITING.......
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2013
***CONTINUATION***

That very morning was a real WAHALA indeed. Unexpectedly, seniors barge in groups into our class, we all stood up, halting as we all roar
greetings
Fifteen seniors hand entered the class; what will happen next ?, as i sighted sexy pu§§y coming my way. She had entered my class that morning for a reason. Sex p came to my class to share out our test script and she decided coming with her guards.

Sex p was a short girl with a rough life, she can "do" and "undo" on what she feels to embark. The only thing that made so many student hate her, was the way she shows herself indecent and she likes mingling with all the guys in school.

SHE WAS WELL FU(K BY FU(KERS, so i guess

she approached my desk where i had sat and handed me the script to share. I stood up as i had collected the test sheets from her, without wasting of time, i quickly moved to the front and call out names as student came out to collect their test papers.
All the seniors sat any place they felt is comfortable, balancing for them, as i kept on calling names. The last 3 test script papers i held in my hands were those i had arranged, emeka, uduak and mind.
I prepared going back to my sit and a tiny frogy voice called me.

"prince come back here ", sex pu§§y beckoned.

"pls senior any problems ?", i asked when i had reached her.

"yes, i wanted to check your test scores ", she said, as she cleared her throat and stretched her right hand out

i immediately gave her all the three test script i had. She collected them and she first of all checked through on uduak scores..

"uduak 10/10", she called smiling.

" emeka 8/10 ", she called and nodded

" hmmm, prince 10/10 ", she called nodding and smiling at same time
After she had finished checking them, sex p exclaimed suprisely as she handed it over to me. I gave emeka his test script, gave uduak hers and i dug mind how my uniform pocket.
I saw her made a move towards other seniors, she whispered to them and they all nodded. She came back and gave us command that we should all stand.

"if you know, you scored from 6 down. Keep standing ", sexy p ordered.

Almost half of the student stood on their feet, as few of up sat. She looked me from far and said.....

" if you know you scored maximum of 10 to 8, come over to the front ". She announced

"nnah menn, na me be dis ?, i don become class celebrity oh ", i said smiling while walking to the front, as uduak and emeka followed behind.

After long questions offered to us orally by senior sexy p, we gave answers and we became tired as emeka mood and uduak smile changes. Sex p permitted them to go back to their sits, as i semico there at the front answering her boring and stressful questions.

Sooner, she requested for cane, as one of the seniors advanced closer and gave her one came that has two branches.

" erhmm, wetin sef ?, senior wetin i do wrong ?" i asked annoyingly

"COMMON... give me your hands ", she said as she tried holding my hand, but i refused.

" i wont, if you dont tell me what i had food wrong oh..", i said, ignoring her, as a male senior by the window side stood up. I quickly gave my left palm out and she flogged me fifteen strokes of the cane.

" i go caught you ", i threaten and angryly walk back to my desk

Sex p couldn't know what to do, as i had threaten to caught her. All the student in the class started murmuring, why she had to punish me when i had answered every questions she asked correctly, and besides my scores were incredible too.

In order for sexy p to defend herself from her guiltiness, she opened her pot mouth and said openly....

" prince was the person who stoled my money, she lied.

" it's a lie !!! ", i shouted with anger, as i tried approaching her but emeka held my hand

" sho!!, upon those face were come with her, you still wan die ?. Abi you tink say their beating no go pass shocking ?" emeka whispered to me

" na true oh, their face be like rainy season sef ", i replied after checking their faces.

Sexy pu§§y immediately called her friends she had came with and walk out of the class. Everyone started jumping up and down, feeling relief that i had safe them from the hands of beast..
We shouted, rejoicing , some student drummed the desk, as the shouted bravo.. Because i had challenged one of the tough seniors.
§ooner, Mr Akpan entered the class with economice test script in his arm pit, along side his usual penalizing tools.

The class became quite as the cementery yard, as we stood still, mouth opened, eyes opened. Fears accommodated my heart..

" e go happened ooooooohsad ", i exclaimed out loud.

**TO BE CONTINUED**
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:45am On Nov 06, 2013
Youngzicco: Alright brov, we're here WAITING.......

Read that to relax.

Pop corn by your side. Use it to groov on..smiley
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2013
Miss prettie: Prince has been banned and his ban expires tommorrow...

Updates begins immediately he is free.

Thanks baby for informing them. I appreciated what you'v done so far...

Get ready tonight, because am coming... smiley

my ppl, na joke oh....
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
***CONTINUATION***

We had forgotten ourselves, as we stood haulted, fixing our gaze on Mr Akpan . Mr Akpan the principal face was that of I NO GO PITY.
he actually came in with his usualls, cane, packet of chalks and test scripts.

" so i don become unah mate ?", he mentioned glittering his big eyes.

"class stand. Greeet!", i order for the morning salut.

" gooood morning sirrr !!!", all the student greeted him in unison.

Mr Akpan replied our morning salute to him. He adjusted his neck tie and lifted up his trouser to his big stomach, as the trouser size decreases and couldn't cover his shoes again. Most of the students laugh out loud while some smiled.

"are you pupils laughing at me ?. We will see who laughs late. Ok ?", re said, as we all stood muted.

" ooooboi, the man go yansh us wit cane oh ", emeka whispered from behind me.

" i pray say make i no receive cane again oh, since de first one still the scratch ", i said scratching my palms.

As i discussed with emeka lowering my voice tone, as mr Akpan beckoned

" prince come out here ", he called on my name, as i hesistated not.

" am here sir ", i had shivered the moment i got nearer to him and informed him of my present.

" are you sick ?", she asked, wondering why am shaking.

" yes... No sir ", i replied confusing.

" what do you mean by YES and NO ?"

"i tink say you be teacher na. Abi you no sabi enligh again ?", i wished i said so loudsmiley

He handed over the economic test script to me and ordered me to distribute to their rightfull owners. As i was about moving to share the test paper, he called on me again for no just reason.
so i thought....

"why is your eyes so watering ?" mr Akpan asked.

" seniors came in and flogged me ", i replied, when i knew i was afraid what will happen, if i failed his test.

"what did you do wrong ?". Akpan asked

"nothing sir ", i replied

" after this class, go and informed the senior that i request to see him or her in my office immediately. Ok ?" mr Akpan said

"yes and ok sir ", i replied, as i turn away from him, wondering how to informed sexy p without getting into trouble again with her.

I shared the papers. I carefully checked, as i saw my name on the economice test sheet. I didnt care to check my scores because the scores marked wasn't written at the front view, but a the back.
Mr Akpan advanced closer to the board and wrote 7/10, ask i didnt care to look.
The moment he finished writting the figures, all the student started murmuring, hissing, some students exhale joyfully.

" why every body de yan na ?", i asked a guy at my front

" prince check black board ", he said, as i turned to see what was written

I swiftly slid my right hand into my pocket the moment my eyes sighted those numbers on the board.

" Ahhhh, na wetin be dis sef ?, na 7/10, dis man give me ?", i asked myself looking worried.
i don already knw wetin go hapen because of my score..sad
Mr Akpan cleared his throat. The first pronouncement that came out from his mouth were...

"if you know you scored exactly what i wrote on the board, 7 above. Pls kindly come out ". Mr Akpan announced, as he picked up his cane and slidely swing it in the air.
How quite, as at that period mr Akpan made mention of PLS KINDLY COME OUT.. No one sit, laugh, or speaks. We became deaf that munites.
All the student that had from 5 over 10 were flogged ten strokes of cane. Emeka and uduak were among those that had scored minimum of 4 to 5. Perhaps, guess what ?

When it was my turn, the principal took me to the front, he told me to marry or hug the wall, as i flatted my body to the wall and received a thunderous flogging that tore my uniformed.

"15 strokes again ahh, mmekpa!!! ", i exclaimed, as i tried closing the hole on my bottom.

"hello class !. Prince passed the highest mark, but i have always known him to be tough whenever he wrote his tests. Class was the questions to hard ?", he spoked to the whole class.

" abeg carry your 6fit mortuary trouser commot for here!!", my mind informed me to say so openly.smiley

everyone started nagging at him, some hissed, some whispers " COMMOT FOR DIS CLASS NOW ".

"rosy boi, i had to flog you 15 strokes because you didnt scored 10/10 ", he pleaded and moved to the front of the class.

"see your belle lik frog own. De time wen you been dey school, you even get mark reached 3 ?", i wished i called him back to say that *winks*

Mr Akpan picked up his property and left the class, as the grumbled and groan for pains.
I sat down hopelessly thinking why i got flogged today like i was sharper by fulanis
una knw hw them de handle cow were no de hear naw.. Winks.
my thought must have taken me far and wide, as i didnt heard emeka called on my name. He advanced closer and slap me at the back of my head.

" na which baba-lawo send you ?", i asked as i tried caughting him, but she jumped backward.

" i don calculate finish ", emeka said

To be C

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (81) (Reply)

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.