Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Can You Marry Your Dad's Womanfriend Daughter. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Your Dad's Womanfriend Daughter. (740 Views)

Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / Why 70% Men Enjoy Sex With Girlfriend/womanfriend Than Matrimonial Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Your Dad's Womanfriend Daughter. by stanquad(m): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2013
My friend dad is a widower and he is going out (dating) with a woman who is a widow too, so my friend meet a lady in school and they start going out (dating) but my friend didnt know that his girlfriend is his dad woman friend daughter untill the day her babe mum visit her in school, he was shuck and dont know what to do so he ask me and am confuess too, so what shuld they (my friend and his babe) do, they love each other so much.
Re: Can You Marry Your Dad's Womanfriend Daughter. by Omolola1(f): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
He should do nothing, he should simply try his luck
Re: Can You Marry Your Dad's Womanfriend Daughter. by christaddicted: 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
Can't get it. I need to read this with a pop corn.

(1) (Reply)

Threading, Waxing Or Tweezing? / How Do You Feel About Successful Ladies Based Abroad? / A Good Man Is Hard To Find?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.