Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Solomon Lar Is Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Lar Is Dead (39195 Views)

Solomon Lar’s Body Arrives Abuja Today / Solomon Lar Is Not Dead But On Life Support / Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by treach(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
RIP
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by Desdola(m): 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
He died @ 80 and lived a fulfilled life. may His soul R I P!
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by vanstanzy(m): 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
kkkp: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1351394_lar_jpga6350c595d0f8bcf5e88f61d6efe5ab0

The Plateau state government has announced the death of Solomon Lar, the first civilian governor of the state.

Mr. Lar died at the age of 80 in a U.S. hospital, after a protracted illness.

The Plateau state governor, Jonah Jang, announced his death on Wednesday in Jos.

“He died at about 3.00 a.m. American time (about 9.00 a.m. Nigerian time),” the governor told reporters on Wednesday evening.

He was the first chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/146312-breaking-news-solomon-lar-dead-plateau-govt.html

Rest in Peace, in the bossom of Abraham. At least u r not like these cancerous politicians.
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by pearlcrim(f): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] The way people joke about death this days is really amazing.. : May your soul & all the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by wengerjay(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Rest in Peace.You seemed to have tried ur best to make the nation better but instead,things get worsened.
The youths are nt employed,the females are into prostitution,the males engage themselves in nefarious activities,Lecturers are on strike,the Doctors have deserted the hospitals.
To our other leaders/rulers who re stil alive,it is high time u borrowed a new leaf and made the country great.As death is in Nigeria,the same death is evrywhr u intend to travel to in order to get better health facilities.
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by simpleseyi: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
One more down, many more to go. All looters that are looting our treasury shall go 6-feet under the soil; including but not limited to Sanni Abacha, Mariam Babangida, Augustus Aikhiomu, Jonathan's brother, Sheppopotamus' mother, Isa Yuguda's sister,Owoye Azazi, Patrick Yakowa, Fashola's father, Bola Ige, Sunday Afolabi, Sunday Awoniyi, Stella Obasanjo, Segun Agagu, the Yar'Adua brothers and Lawrence Anini; they all belong to the universal set - robbers (robber na robber, either armed or pen robber)

1 Like

Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
May God grant Me the fortitude to bear dis ireparable loss. Am supposed to be his running mate for Presidency, coming 2019. Nw c...
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hundreds of people die daily, in Egypt, Syria, Iraq etc. I do not have enough RIP for you all.
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
May God grant Me the fortitude to bear dis ireparable loss. Am supposed to be his running mate for Presidency, coming 2019. Nw c... R i p (Resurrect If Possible
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by MSB365(m): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
Another lost to PDP
another lost to Pleateu
another lost to 9ja

NB: let d committee shine eyes wellawella o.........l no wan hear say weytin happened in ondo state happen in pleateu ooooo

l dey wan una naaaaa.

RIP to LAR
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by everyday: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by nickxtra(m): 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
Quincy_olarks: all the old pple going one by one agagu, solomon lar, obj... may his soul rest in peace.
What's wrong with you? Why will make mention of Obj there? Go and kill him na.
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by Bome01(m): 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
May his soul rest in perfect peace!
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by grandstar(m): 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
agrovick: One down many more to go BTW OBJ neva die?
OBJ should live till he is 95years. pray he surpasses that
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by orumajunior(m): 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
Good news,an associated aircraft is available in case
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
May God grant me d fortitude to bear dis ireparable loss. I am supposed to be his running mate, comin 2019 presidential election. Naw c... RIP (Resurect if Possible) sir.
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by gregbali(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
R.I.P Elder Statesman
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by simpleseyi: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
everyday: May his soul rest in peace

NO peace for looters.
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by sammydee517(m): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
R. I. P.
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by 1shortblackboy: 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
RIP
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by simpleseyi: 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
Desdola: He died @ 80 and lived a fulfilled life. may His soul R I P!

My grandmother is 105 years and she is still playing basketball. My grandmother is more fit than impatience Jonathan who spends more time in German hospitals than in Nigeria. Solomon Lar did not live a fulfilled life because he still wants to live and loot the treasury more and buy houses in UK, USA, Dubai, Ghana, France e.t.c. He is still planning to contest 2019 presidential election. GOD PURNISH DEVIL.
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by PastorOla1: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
R.I.P.
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by MahatmaGhandi: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
How did he impact the life of the people, can we call him a Ghandi, martin luther, mother Theresa or a nelson mandela. if we cant then should he really be celebrated? just a question.
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by MOORCHMOORE(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
Wot! Solomon Lar alar kwanu. Rip
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by simpleseyi: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mahatma Ghandi: How did he impact the life of the people, can we call him a Ghandi, martin luther, mother Theresa or a nelson mandela. if we cant then should he really be celebrated? just a question.

He had a great impact on people's lives; he looted the people's treasury; he built many houses using the people's money and employed the masses as gatemen and gardeners. He embezzled the money allocated for building hospitals, so when he fell ill, there was no good local hospital to treat him, so he had to go and die in whiteman's land.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by kingston247: 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
So.....what's me own...?
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by Akpan107(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Death is a price we must all pay, so be prepared to meet You maker by accepting Jesus as ur Lord and Savior today!

I read an account of someone that was taken to Heaven and Hell. One of the accounts of the journey to Hell was, he saw a man in Hell being punished and his scream seem to be louder than the others. He was going with Jesus and the man was pleading to return to the earth just for 1 minute. So Jesus turned and ask him why he wants to go back to the earth just for one minute. He said he would give anything just to return to the earth just for one minute to repent and die so he won't come to this place, he said he dont even care if he is the most wretched, miserable or poorest person on earth.

So this got me thinking daily and guide my thoughts no matter what I am going through never to complain, for I know that the suffering of this present world is not worthy to be compared with the glory that shall later be revealed in me Romans 8:18
God bless you. Tears almost drop my eyes when reading your post...
God bless you again! Jesus is real.
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by moscobabs(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
martin123: Some one should please tell me the difference between solomon Lar and Lai Mohammed.
Lai and Lair are all liers while Solomon and Muhammad are God's prophets.they are all polythievians

1 Like

Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
RIP, ADIEU
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by MahatmaGhandi: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
simpleseyi:

He had a great impact on people's lives; he looted the people's treasury; he built many houses using the people's money and employed the masses as gatemen and gardeners. He embezzled the money allocated for building hospitals, so when he fell ill, there was no good local hospital to treat him, so he had to go and die in whiteman's land.

Too bad that we have leaders that don't see as far as their graves when they get into positions of power. they always feel they will live for ever.
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by 3kay945(m): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
Everyone is shouting R.I.P, what gave you guys such conviction?
Are you sure the dude is resting wherever he is now?
undecided
Re: Solomon Lar Is Dead by Gwekzy: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Few did not see it Coming...RIP sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? / Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.