Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,419 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character (20530 Views)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / Do Diamonds Shine Or Reflect? / 5,000 Personality Traits Are Linked To Handwriting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by anitank(f): 9:50am On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi: Virgo
aug 22-sep 23

Modest and shy
Meticulous and reliable
Practical and diligent
Intelligent and analytical
Fussy and a worrier
Overcritical and harsh
Perfectionist and conservative

true/false
How can someone who is modest and shy still be over critical and harsh at the same time Na real wa

And yea, my friend is a Virgo...and besides being intelligent and analytical, the rest are so false about him angry
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by anitank(f): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2013
k2039: Their fiction would have made more sense if you see twins with identical traits, unfortuantely I'm yet to see a set of twins with identical traits.
!!!!
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by k2039: 10:06am On Oct 13, 2013
UNLEASHED: As much as I don't believe in Zodiac signs, there's actually some of the traits of my "zodiac sign" that we'll describe my character and personality.
The honest truth is that if you look at every other month, you will realise it still described you.

Check other months and let me know your thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2013
its 99 percent true..am a cancerian..every site I visit on the traits of a cancer woman is like they are writing my biography!

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by k2039: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2013
BlessedFellow: I do not believe on zodaic traits. However, I do believe every individual will find one or more traits to describe him/her in any of the zodaic signs.

For example, a fellow who is Aquarius (Jan 21-Feb 19) exhibits traits of Libra, Leo, Scorpio and the rest.

IMHO, I exhibit traits found in all twelve signs!
Thumbs up. You made maximum sense.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by shilling(f): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2013
BlueRoyale: Yes oct 23rd cusp thingy is 100% true coz I have broda that was born on this date, and to be factual he has the traits of both Libra and Scorpio in his blood! And I really love both signs. He is such a lucky dude to be born in btw such powerful zodiac star.

Yeah, one of my best friends is on the cusp and exhibits both Libra and Scorpio traits.

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by adebayosun02: 10:23am On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi: let me give you little out of your traits so u tell me sincerely if they are true

Aries, take a bow. You're the first sign of the zodiac so it shouldn't come as any surprise then that you’re a born leader. You shine brightly, taking the initiative in everything you do and people see that in you immediately. There are no half-measures with you. You have that same fearlessness and certainly aren't afraid to explore the unknown in life.
You’re lively, energetic and daring, and a fighter too. You crave adventure, and love to travel the world. You're a pioneer, and have the ability to lead. People admire your independence and freedom of expression in everything you do.

What of MAY
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by shilling(f): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2013
[quote author=anitank]
How can someone who is modest and shy still be over critical and harsh at the same time Na real wa

And yea, my friend is a Virgo...and besides being intelligent and analytical, the rest are so false about him angry[/quote

The thing about zodiac traits is that they don't apply to EVERY SINGLE PERSON across the board. My friend is a Virgo and definitely exhibits these traits.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Tinkybabe(f): 10:31am On Oct 13, 2013
k2039: Their fiction would have made more sense if you see twins with identical traits, unfortuantely I'm yet to see a set of twins with identical traits.

Oh thank you!!!That's another dimension I didn't think of..so believers of zodiac signs,make una come explain
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by FBIolalusi(m): 10:51am On Oct 13, 2013
Wooow. The gemini thingy is 95% me grin grin
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi: Cancer

june 22-july 22

Emotional and loving
Intuitive and imaginative
Shrewd and cautious
Protective and sympathetic
Changeable and moody
Overemotional and touchy
Clinging and unable to let go

true/false

everything else is correct except that i am never changeable or moody
i understand that if date is factored in, it will be more precise.
can you lookup on 10am july 17th?
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by mazizitonene(m): 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
Bullshirro....y don't dey av 365 zodiacs 4 each day....y group dem ?.....so every body in one cycle must bhave similar ?....even twins are known 2 av diff characters....tz'al bullshirro 2 me
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by sholabunmi(f): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi: Cancer

june 22-july 22

Emotional and loving
Intuitive and imaginative
Shrewd and cautious
Protective and sympathetic
Changeable and moody
Overemotional and touchy
Clinging and unable to let go

true/false
true
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
emmyoha87:

Mr Fynestboi if you take a good look @ d descriptions of traits in all d Zodaic signs u wld see a pattern that repeats itself. They all are the same group of traits only coined in different adjectives,if U take a look @ all d various Zodaic traits U wld see a bit urself in them all.
Final Verdict:::Zodaic signs either true or false were coined by someone smart enough to understand the helpless human need for guidance and damn did he do a good job,just enjoy the fun it brings but don't dwell on them,it deprieves you of your ability to fill the blank page of a new day.

A million likes!
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by anitank(f): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
[quote author=shilling][/quote]
My point exactly. If these things were accurate, then every single person born under the Virgo sign should and must exhibit similar traits
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Ehimax(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
Was born september 22nd am seeing mixed traits btw libra and virgo

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by SWG1: 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
i am sorry to say that this zodiac derived from spiritism and mysticism works cos the spiritual holds the key to the physical. Maybe people ve been tailored to behave in a certain way once they enter the world on a particular day of a month. But GOD never intended us reading signs, but some ppl stil sourced evil powers to obtain this information which is 99‰ correct. Notwithstanding, u cant use this to obtain the character of a born again Christian. cos He dat is in Christ, is a new creature wit the fruit of the holyspirit.

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by SWG1: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
stewie100: one trait i notice with you guys is that you love talking alot without listening,if you read my previous message you will see my explanation.the zodiac has been around long before you and will continue to be. i find it hard to reason with idiots like previous poster.
obviously there are sets of good and bad traits in life and all signs have a strong point of attraction,for example an aquarius is carefree,sagitarius is carefree,gemini also it doesn't mean cancer cant be too but its not the strong point in this sign.
there is what's called moon sign and cusp also.
its quite difficult to reason with idiots but i'll try.
why do you think Jesus christ (the Sun) had 12 disciples,there are 12 zodiac signs revolving around the sun,you think it happened by accident?or is there a grand design by a supreme architect?
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by clemz85(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi:
Pisces
feb 20-mar 20

Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic
Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led

this described me.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Forwetinnah: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
victorazy:
So I tut b4. I don friend 2 girls of aquarium, they are loving but what I hate in them is that they can pretend! Which will make dem unpredictable and can hold anger for long.

What about you? Were you straight- forward and truthful to them?? Wetin you give naim you go get my dear, don't plant Corn and expect to reap Avocado
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Ishilove: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi: Libra
sep 24-oct 23

Diplomatic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable
Indecisive and changeable

Flirtatious
embarassed embarassed
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Allohrandy(m): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2013
stewie100: i will be leaving this site soon because i can't stand i.diots,i am american ,being on this nigerian forum is threatening my psyche ,sanity and sense of civility.my greatgrand father gave your greatgrandfather your little religion about 150yrs ago.you should listen to me when i speak because there are other historical facts that you do not now know about your religion .to cut a long story short you need to loose your ignorance and embrace common sense.
you be mugu. abi you think say you be the only person wey don live for America. You are very rude and a fake wanna-be American. abeg commot for this forum because no body want you for here. you are probably one of those homeless crack-heads living in the street of America begging for a dollar.

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by naptu2: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ishilove:
embarassed embarassed

grin
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi: Gemini

may 22-june 21

Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquent
Youthful and lively
Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and inquisitive

true/false??
Gemini we are... traits r some how true tho I don't believe in it but this so true
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
stewie100: one trait i notice with you guys is that you love talking alot without listening,if you read my previous message you will see my explanation.the zodiac has been around long before you and will continue to be. i find it hard to reason with idiots like previous poster.
obviously there are sets of good and bad traits in life and all signs have a strong point of attraction,for example an aquarius is carefree,sagitarius is carefree,gemini also it doesn't mean cancer cant be too but its not the strong point in this sign.
there is what's called moon sign and cusp also.
its quite difficult to reason with idiots but i'll try.
why do you think Jesus christ (the Sun) had 12 disciples,there are 12 zodiac signs revolving around the sun,you think it happened by accident?or is there a grand design by a supreme architect?
interesting tell me more #gemini
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by nrdgeek: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
Scorpios rule the zodiac

#Scorpios Unite

2 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by bolagabriella: 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
Am gemini and it is so true,learnt everything a long time ago and so far the people I've met tend to have attributes their zodaic sign talks about
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
[quote author=Fynestboi] Scorpio
oct 24-nov 22

Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic
Jealous and resentful
Compulsive and obsessive
Secretive and obstinate
[/
90 percent true

Most scorpios are very passionate, emotional , jealous and forceful... We scorpios are almost always right when it comes to judging people's characters and can figure out BS very easily.

We are like mind readers

We love big and hate big

We are territorial

We've revengeful and feisty if pushed to the limit

We give 100% love as long as we've respected, genuinely loved and cared for

Our attitude towards a particular person is based on his / her character.

We find it difficult to trust others.

We've very alert about our surroundings.

We are mostly introverts( in public ).

People find it very difficult to figure us out.

We've thinking 1000 and 1 things at the same time

We go out of our way to help others, but hate being used by people

We've very ambitious

NEVER DOUBLE CROSS A SCORPIO : We are not to be messed with.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? / Julius Berger Truck, OGFZA Car In Accident In Uyo, Bike Man Leg Crushed (Graphic / Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.