Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character (20332 Views)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / Do Diamonds Shine Or Reflect? / 5,000 Personality Traits Are Linked To Handwriting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2013
Osasu99:
Wow that's 80% ME
what appen to the remaing 20%??

Joking though, coz its nt a most you possess all the traits though bt atleast if nt all some wud be..
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
Fynestboi: Gemini

may 22-june 21

Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquent
Youthful and lively
Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and inquisitive

true/false??
True
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
Promhize:
True
hmmmm amazing
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by dominique(f): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
Fynestboi: Aquarius
jan 21-feb 19

Friendly and humanitarian
Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual
Intractable and contrary
Perverse and unpredictable
Unemotional and detached

I agree with most of this about mysel but I still don't believe zodiac signs completely reflect one's character
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
dominique:

I agree with most of this about mysel but I still don't believe zodiac signs completely reflect one's character
after agreeing you still dont believe? Sounds funny though
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by NotmyID: 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
Fynestboi: Libra
sep 24-oct 23

Diplomatic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable
Indecisive and changeable
Gullible and easily influenced
Flirtatious and self-indulgent
i dont believe it but what am seeing here summarised my personalities. I was born in October 3. they may be true sha. Just saying
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
Not_my_ID: i dont believe it but what am seeing here summarised my personalities. I was born in October 3. they may be true sha. Just saying
maybe true or they are true
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by adexsimply(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
99.9% true for me

correction-Zodiacs don't literally mean "Animals"!
Thanks
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by LausDeo(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
I was born on a cusp-oct 23. I exhibit both libra and scorpio traits but I think I'm more scorpio than libra

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by NotmyID: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
Fynestboi: Scorpio
oct 24-nov 22

Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic
Jealous and resentful
Compulsive and obsessive
Secretive and obstinate
And this one is more lke one of my female friends, she almost made me look miserable in sch.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by nickz(m): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
Fynestboi: Aquarius
jan 21-feb 19

Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Intractable and contrary
Unemotional and detached
shocked shocked with this I can say I believe this ish!
But I don't see myself as perverse
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
adexsimply: 99.9% true for me

correction-Zodiacs don't literally mean "Animals"!
Thanks
#Team Scorpio cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Allurefunky(f): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
Fynestboi:
Pisces
feb 20-mar 20

Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic
Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led
hmmmmmmmm.....nice
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by adexsimply(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
Baybe: #Team Scorpio cheesycheesy

Yeah!!! wink wink grin

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by NotmyID: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
Fynestboi: maybe true or they are true
yeah, i said maybe because I am yet to see all of them.
romantic and charming grin
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by nickz(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
LausDeo: I was born on a cusp-oct 23. I exhibit both libra and scorpio traits but I think I'm more scorpio than libra
maybe you're nastier than a scorpion,but a lucky libra tongue -lil wayne
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by donkross1(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
dominique:

. hii missdominique: may i know y u banned me for health sect ?
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
Fynestboi: Sagittarius
nov 23-dec 22

Optimistic and freedom-loving
Jovial and good-humored
Honest and straightforward
Intellectual and philosophical
Blindly optimistic and careless
Irresponsible and superficial
Tactless and restless

who gave you the permission t write about me? oya get your fee ready ASAP
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Cutex01(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
Fynestboi: Taurus
apr 21-may 21

Patient and reliable
Warmhearted and loving
Persistent and determined
Placid and security loving
Jealous and possessive
Resentful and inflexible
Self-indulgent and greedy

true/false

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze:

who gave you the permission t write about me? oya get your fee ready ASAP
tonguetonguetongue
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Abbeylincson(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
Please what is mine.January 7th.Inbox me
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by wiselyfrank: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
Dont u see dat all these are aggregated behavioural patterns that u cant but find yours there? check other signs not yours, u may find higher percentages of you there. Na lie!
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by nanalady(f): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
smiley[quote author=Fynestboi]Aquarius
jan 21-feb 19

Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Intractable and contrary
Unemotional and detached. MeeEE
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by claremont(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
Fynestboi: Taurus
apr 21-may 21

Patient and reliable
Warmhearted and loving
Persistent and determined
Placid and security loving
Jealous and possessive
Resentful and inflexible
Self-indulgent and greedy

true/false
Mine seems to be true for the most part. I don't believe in it anyway, it's just a 'beer-parlour' past-time to me.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Gogetta(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
#TeamLibra![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by honeeyplum(f): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
So true.......106% true

Fynestboi: Cancer

june 22-july 22

Emotional and loving
Intuitive and imaginative
Shrewd and cautious
Protective and sympathetic
Changeable and moody
Overemotional and touchy
Clinging and unable to let go

true/false
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
These zodiac sign is a scam, you tend to believe the good part and deny the bad part.

The personality traits, melancholi, sanguine, choleric and phlegmatic are more real. They are more accurate.

I subscribed to it and they have been predicting nonsense.

If you like believe them, problem ti e niyen.

2 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Orikinla(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
Our destinies are not in the stars, but in our hands.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by wiselyfrank: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
saggitarius...... hear urself, how can u be intellectual and phylosophical yet blindly optimistic,careless and untactical! these are assembled so u can always get yours!

2 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Phony200(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
: Cancer

june 22-july 22

Emotional and loving
Intuitive and imaginative
Shrewd and cautious
Protective and sympathetic
Changeable and moody
Overemotional and touchy
Clinging and unable to let go

95% true
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by EzePromoe: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
Won't deny it.
Born on April, my zodiac traits speaks 80% about me.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
My Zodiac actually represents my personality to a large extent but I assume that is just a coincidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland / How Do I Embed Youtube Video On Nairaland / Dey Play, Idan, No Evidence, Other Popular Nigerian Slangs In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.