Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character (20333 Views)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / Do Diamonds Shine Or Reflect? / 5,000 Personality Traits Are Linked To Handwriting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by yim(f): 12:11am On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi: Taurus apr 21-may 21 Patient and reliable Warmhearted and loving Persistent and determined Placid and security loving Jealous and possessive Resentful and inflexible Self-indulgent and greedy true/false
some of them describe me except d patient, jealous, greedy, self indulgent part. i av flaws but nt these. but the sargitarius describes my uncle well
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 13, 2013
Ours seems to be a pratical,boring union..I do like guys that can make me laugh tho..if u can den u'll move to "prospective husband" zonekisscheesy
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by coolest01(m): 12:30am On Oct 13, 2013
thatgurlvixen: Ours seems to be a pratical,boring union..I do like guys that can make me laugh tho..if u can den u'll move to "prospective husband" zonekisscheesy
Heheh... grin grin cool kiss
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 13, 2013
coolest01: Heheh... grin grin cool kiss
Compatible we just might begringrin
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Pabloairmar(m): 12:48am On Oct 13, 2013
Does it demand 4 d month u wer given birth 2?
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by coolest01(m): 12:51am On Oct 13, 2013
Pabloairmar: Does it demand 4 d month u wer given birth 2?
nah,it only demands for the exact minute you were born...
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Pabloairmar(m): 12:57am On Oct 13, 2013
Tanx vewi much
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Mutaino7(m): 1:03am On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi: Cancer

june 22-july 22

Emotional and loving
Intuitive and imaginative
Shrewd and cautious
Protective and sympathetic
Changeable and moody
Overemotional and touchy
Clinging and unable to let go

true/false
false cos 90% of what is written above has never display itself in my day to day character. *july 15 d month diz supaman came back 4rm krypton to earth*
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Crixina(f): 1:09am On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi: Taurus
apr 21-may 21

Patient and reliable
Warmhearted and loving
Persistent and determined
Placid and security loving
Jealous and possessive
Resentful and inflexible
Self-indulgent and greedy

true/false
this almost got me screaming' me'but then again...it could be any one else.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Kormforth: 1:10am On Oct 13, 2013
Yes, it does
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by satellitedaisy: 1:13am On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi: Scorpio
oct 24-nov 22

Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic
Jealous and resentful
Compulsive and obsessive
Secretive and obstinate

Very true
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Crixina(f): 1:13am On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi: Libra
sep 24-oct 23

Diplomatic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable
Indecisive and changeable
Gullible and easily influenced
Flirtatious and self-indulgent
oh my God!totally him!esp the easily influenced part.

2 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by 49cents(m): 1:14am On Oct 13, 2013
Being a core piscean myself I understand why finestboi is the OP....we are psychic amongst other traits we possess.

what baffles me about piscean guy is inspite of their gentility and delicate outward look they tend to accomplish extraordinary feats thanks to unmatched imagination: Michealangelo and Einstein are pisceans......

we have a perpetual inner battle going in within us that's why our sign is represented by two fish in opposite signs

We don't like cunny peeps so a gemini won't walk with us; we charm Leos and admired by Virgos. We will wait for cold Capricorns to come around.....we can be flirtatious yet one night stand things is not our thing, when we let the negative rule mehn is very badt: Rihanna comes to mind,

We let our guts to lead us, 9-5 jobs not our thing cos we have an urge to express ourselves and leave a stamp on the sands of time.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by daclint(m): 1:16am On Oct 13, 2013
100 percent, my birth month is feb(pisces)
do something to me i may forgive but what u said will never be forgiven,

and when i said i can keep a secret trust me my best friend is not included

am more of a lover

romantic

eheeeee make i no forget, Hot temper dey oooooo. Okada okada take me to my bedroom
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by 49cents(m): 1:22am On Oct 13, 2013
Toks2008: Please take this to the bank, They do.

Infact the greater part of the trouble i am having with my wife stems from the zodiac incompatibility.

I am a Gemini and she is pisces and believe me, what i do so innocently get on her nerves.

Believe me friends, you need to read up your partner's traits by checking up the zodiac so that you can make the union better and please note that the zodiac is not to decide who stays with who but to make you understand each other better,

If i ever get involved with a Pisces woman ever again i bet she will be the luckiest lady on earth because i have come to understand so so much about a Pisces lady.

Please note: Do not take horoscope too far and just limit it to understanding the zodiac traits and never take it more than that else it becomes something else.

For instance, here is just a few traits of a piscean lady.(Born within February 19 - March 20)

A piscean woman is not materialistic, very dreamy and easily hurt with words. They are usually curvy and petite and they will do all they can to make a relationship work as they are the best candidate for a long time relationship but when a piscean says its over then believe it is and she will never come back except the connection is real and the sex is good. Pisces are the best and yet the worst feminine sign to date but it all depends on how you handle this ever dreamy individual.

Gemini and pisces are not the best of matches cos geminis are

about wits and cunning....but then again I see that love is the thing that matters my virgo fiancee is my opposite always analytical and not too mushy like I would want; practical and dreamybut our match has done us both a lot of goodk
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by UNLEASHED(m): 1:32am On Oct 13, 2013
As much as I don't believe in Zodiac signs, there's actually some of the traits of my "zodiac sign" that we'll describe my character and personality.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by binhozie(m): 1:57am On Oct 13, 2013
I'm Leo...(August)
The ONLY traits that reflect on me is my Big head like that of Leo (Lion)

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 13, 2013
#Team_Scorpio cool

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by anitank(f): 2:43am On Oct 13, 2013
Wizendy: Scorpios are the sexiest[undercover nympho] of all the signs...the best and the most powerful..
Am not just saying this..i have read more than 30 articles and blogs about zodiac signs.
Just try and cross a scorpio once and you will find out.
List of scorpios
1.Drake
2.Rooney
3.Hilary clinton
4.katie macgrath[lady morgana... etc
And you describe those people u just mentioned as sexy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by MeCorazon: 2:54am On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi: Taurus
apr 21-may 21

Patient and reliable
Warmhearted and loving
Persistent and determined
Placid and security loving
Jealous and possessive
Resentful and inflexible
Self-indulgent and greedy

So true for me. Shoutout to all the Taurus people in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!
true/false

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by AdeniyiA(m): 6:01am On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi: Aquarius
jan 21-feb 19

Friendly and humanitarian
Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual
[b]Intractable and contrary
Perverse and unpredictable
Unemotional and detached[/beyond]

Febr 14 -lovers' day don suffer.....
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by BlueRoyale: 6:14am On Oct 13, 2013
Baybe: #Team Scorpio cheesycheesy
yeaah! #Team scorpio we rock!!! One love to all the water signs Scorpio,Cancer and Pisces# we are emotional, passionate,and witty family!
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by fhemyxXx(m): 6:16am On Oct 13, 2013
I'm leo..and someone reads me or makes the first comment abt me,they say "I'm proud"....so it works for me I guess
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Adolak(m): 6:24am On Oct 13, 2013
I'm scorpio and mehn, the traits are very true about me.......... I also discover that Gemini too is true wt respect to Gemini ladies i've met. I love them.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by BlueRoyale: 6:25am On Oct 13, 2013
LausDeo: I was born on a cusp-oct 23. I exhibit both libra and scorpio traits but I think I'm more scorpio than libra
Yes oct 23rd cusp thingy is 100% true coz I have broda that was born on this date, and to be factual he has the traits of both Libra and Scorpio in his blood! And I really love both signs. He is such a lucky dude to be born in btw such powerful zodiac star.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Adolak(m): 6:27am On Oct 13, 2013
BlueRoyale: yeaah! #Team scorpio we rock!!! One love to all the water signs Scorpio,Cancer and Pisces# we are emotional, passionate,and witty family!
Scorpio is the best!!! Proudly scorpio. If you meet a scorpio guy as a girl. You own don good.

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 13, 2013
Jydebauer: For me, I find bits and pieces of my personality under virtually all the zodiac signs. What does that make me?
an alien? #jezsaying cheesy cheesy
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by BlueRoyale: 6:38am On Oct 13, 2013
El Guapo: #Team_Scorpio cool
wowww! So El Guapo is a scorpio This is one of d names that has been ringing bell and making meaningful and constructive posts on this nairaland ever since I stumbled on this lovely forum many years ago even before I became active member. Now I know where you got your wittiness sir! It is inbred in us #Team_Scorpio we rock!!!
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by BlueRoyale: 6:44am On Oct 13, 2013
Adolak: Scorpio is the best!!! Proudly scorpio. If you meet a scorpio guy as a girl. You own don good.
yessso even my fiancee is a cancer and we are so inseparable from the first day we met. Water signs are so into each other mehn you just try them they are wonderful peepz to roll with and very intelligent,loyal and straightforward to family and loved once.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by BlessedFellow: 6:52am On Oct 13, 2013
I do not believe on zodaic traits. However, I do believe every individual will find one or more traits to describe him/her in any of the zodaic signs.

For example, a fellow who is Aquarius (Jan 21-Feb 19) exhibits traits of Libra, Leo, Scorpio and the rest.

IMHO, I exhibit traits found in all twelve signs!
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Sike(m): 7:05am On Oct 13, 2013
I'm Virgo - a Virgin. Agree or Die!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland / How Do I Embed Youtube Video On Nairaland / Dey Play, Idan, No Evidence, Other Popular Nigerian Slangs In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.