Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah (21902 Views)

Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit / PDP Senators Call For Release Of Rivers Re-run Polls Result / PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
i heard the pilot of d last plane crash took off against warning......should the minister be blamed for dis?
Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by dbride: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Feyi Agagu noticed a visible crack inside the plane before take off..

Not to dispute his story as I have never been inside a private plane before (espcially an Embriar), but the last time I checked, a crack inside a plane does not necessarily translate into a crack in the Fuselage.

Unless Feyi can tell me the crack in the plane went thruogh the interior of the plane through to the outside (such that he could see the ground), then I'm sorry this story is hard to chew and blame as the cause of the crash..

Note: If Fuselage fatigue caused the crash, then we wouldnt be talking about engine stall as was reported to the Tower in the pilots Mayday call.. Secondly, the plane would have disintegrated in the air not on the ground.

I noticed gum was used to hold up the panel where your oxygen mask is supposed to drop from on that Bellview plane that crashed. I still remember that seat clearly as that was my last flight ever with Bellview. It was the last window seat in business class on left side of the plane and that seat was in permanent recline position. That plane crashed about 3 - 4 days after my flight with it from Accra - Lagos.
However, I cant blame that for the cause of the crash now can I?!

Point is:: Neither You nor Feyi are NTSB investigators.. Let them investigate and tell us wether it was fuselage fatigue, contaminated fuel, the plane wasnt air worthy, an act of God, human error, Regulators error or Shit just happened..

Until then Stella Oduah remains in charge. If you dont trust her competence, use Chisco or Ekene or better yet, take the trains...[/b]

Go back and read my last comment. Tribalism is a demon and you are completely ravaged by it. Too bad you don't see it and you are so under it. Wish you luck.
Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by jpphilips(m): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2013
Chima_Adeoye: [size=15pt]All these useless Yoruba/ APC bigots.

In all of Nigeria's history even when Ministers like Fani Kayode licensed planes for their girlfriends to fly airline businesses, when was an Aviation Minister ever asked to resign because of an aircrash? But because Madam Stella Oduah is Igbo, now she must resign,even when NCAA and not the minister is responsible for licensing planes.

If they are not doing their campaign of calumny against Dr. Okonjo Iweala,it will be against Diezani K. Alison-Madueke or Stella Otti.

Why not ask Omobola Johnson, Navy Capt. Caleb Olubolade, Mrs. Olajumoke Akinjide, Akinwumi Adeshina and Olusegun Aganga to resign for their lacklustre performance in government?

Anyhow, like Okonjo Iweala told them recently " I serve at the pleasure of the President who appointed me and who shall relieve me of the appointment when my performance falls below his expectation" Simply put, SORRY, I WILL NOT RESIGN FOR SHAMELESS TRIBALISTS AND BIGOTS!
[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

if men were god, trust me you wont deserve to be a crash victim, u just need to fall from the sky.
Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by ArewaWarrior: 9:29am On Oct 22, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^The education minister was sacked because of politics......forget whatever they told you; same thing with Prof Nnaji!

Bless you for that. She has more integrity than 99% of the ministers, Anybody that blames Prof Ruqayyatu for the strikes really doesnt know the functions and powers of ministers. Thats why the strikes are still ongoing because there not ministerial but rather presidential decisions, dont blame the president though because ASUU demands are unreasonable judging from the fact that all sectors of the economy are compromising in one way or the other.
Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by ArewaWarrior: 9:40am On Oct 22, 2013
The inherent nature of all Nigerians towards their kith and kin in public office is to defend them regardless of the situation or facts at hand, only but a few call a spade a spade. Whether Hausa, Yoruba, or Igbo Stella messed up big time. The longer she stays in office the more obvious it is the fight on corruption is big fat joke.
Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by cjrane: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2013
suleiman16: ASUU STRIKE | Okonjo-Iweala
Attack Nigeria Mosques.
===============
=============== =======
"Nigerian Mosques Now 'Camp
Base' for ASUU Activities" ~
Okonjo Iweala
The Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi
Okonjo-Iweala has accused the
Muslims of using their places of
Worship as a 'Camp Base' for
ASUU to carry out their illegal
activities.
In a statement yesterday, the
Coordinating Minister of Economy
and Minister of Finance said, the
Muslim Mosques are now center
for publication and distribition of
pamphlets and flyers with abusive
and inflammatory messages
against her person.
Reacting to the Minister's
accusation, some Muslims has
challenge the Minister to name the
Mosques that are now being use
as 'Camp Base' for ASUU activities.

[size=18pt]Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is the next Igbo Minister on yorubas' list if

they succeed in their attack to get Princess Stella Oduah to resign.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 / $600m Jets’ Deal Raises US Imports Of Nigeria’s Crude / Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.