Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah (21900 Views)

Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit / PDP Senators Call For Release Of Rivers Re-run Polls Result / PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2013
Is the plane crash her fault? Hope Yerima wasn't among those retarded senators.
Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2013
I therefore call for the resignation of all the senators. they are doing nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by awodman: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2013
The woman is not resigning..period...
We have seen someone who has done well in one aspect instead of us to encourage her we look for ways to deride what Sнε has achieved

Just look at the emergency response and how well coordinated it was leading to saving of some lifes because the fire service amidst other response agencies where well equipped..its on record that just due to lack of fire fighting equipment led to the roasting of Loyola jesuit students aboard sosoliso aircraft right inside PH airport premises

5 Likes

Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by Lagusta(m): 10:15am On Oct 10, 2013
berem: I am highly disappointed at your comments. I can't believe you and some other Igbo bigots will be so tribalisitc about the appointment of Stella Oduah as minister. You should know on records that Igbos have lost more lives in the air crash than any other ethnic group during her tenure. The Dana air crash is a perfect example. What do you say about that? Not because you didn't lose a loved one in any of the crash makes you care less about those who did. Sentiments aside, Stella should be fired immediately and another competent fellow be appointed. I don't really give a damn where the new minister should come from.All we want is no more crashes and loss of lives.

May God bless you a million times for this post!!!

3 Likes

Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by sallyedim: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2013
grin
Brokenbars: I therefore call for the resignation of all the senators. they are doing nothing.

I support grin
Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by childluck(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2013
Yes she should resign BUT with all the senate members in the committee for Aviation matters !!!!
Aviation is one sector where politics should not overshadow PROFESSIONALISM.
Zero tolerance for mediocrity and low level performance.
Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2013
luvmijeje: Am I the only one that read that 7 air mishaps occured under her watch? And some people still have the effrontery to play the tribal cards.

It's very shocking o. 7 crashes in 2 yrs? shocked No one asked her to resign after the first crash or after the second, she was not asked to resign after the 4th, 5th or 6th one! Now it's no 7 and some people are busy spewing tribal nonsense?

Well, this is one of the reasons Nigeria will never progress. It's because of id*iotic thought processes where people would prefer lives be wasted than lose some tribal battle they made up in their heads.

6 Likes

Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by dfav: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2013
Long over due. .
Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by Ngwakwe: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2013
I'm not surprised with this your gibberish neither do I have your time.

Please, go and continue with your defence for FFK while idolising his facial configurations. You have time to ask the Igbos to free FFK by saying "if you have not sinned, cast the first stone" on the issue of adultery and corruption.

I don't contribute in discussions to be praised or liked but based on certain principles I believe and defend.

berem: I am highly disappointed at your comments. I can't believe you and some other Igbo bigots will be so tribalisitc about the appointment of Stella Oduah as minister. You should know on records that Igbos have lost more lives in the air crash than any other ethnic group during her tenure. The Dana air crash is a perfect example. What do you say about that? Not because you didn't lose a loved one in any of the crash makes you care less about those who did. Sentiments aside, Stella should be fired immediately and another competent fellow be appointed. I don't really give a damn where the new minister should come from.All we want is no more crashes and loss of lives.

5 Likes

Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2013
Chima_Adeoye: [size=15pt]All these useless Yoruba/ APC bigots.

In all of Nigeria's history even when Ministers like Fani Kayode licensed planes for their girlfriends to fly airline businesses, when was an Aviation Minister ever asked to resign because of an aircrash? But because Madam Stella Oduah is Igbo, now she must resign,even when NCAA and not the minister is responsible for licensing planes.

If they are not doing their campaign of calumny against Dr. Okonjo Iweala,it will be against Diezani K. Alison-Madueke or Stella Otti.

Why not ask Omobola Johnson, Navy Capt. Caleb Olubolade, Mrs. Olajumoke Akinjide, Akinwumi Adeshina and Olusegun Aganga to resign for their lacklustre performance in government?

Anyhow, like Okonjo Iweala told them recently " I serve at the pleasure of the President who appointed me and who shall relieve me of the appointment when my performance falls below his expectation" Simply put, SORRY, I WILL NOT RESIGN FOR SHAMELESS TRIBALISTS AND BIGOTS!
[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dude, like seriously? So all this slowpoke ministers are from ibo? Eziokwu, No wonder.

1 Like

Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 10, 2013
Ngwakwe: Stop this misinformation and drop your tribal lens.

If so, why didn't Mrs Clinton and Susan Rice resign after all their failures, lies and complicity in the death of Ambassador Stevens plus three others

Stella Odua is responsible for what she said and not for your bigoted and political interpretation of what she meant.

You seriously compared Stella Oduah to Susan Rice and Hilary Clinton ?!
Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by IGBOSON1: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2013
odua boy: The foolish bigot is too stupid to see that,When the education minister was sacked it was because of incompetency,now that stella oduah is being asked to resign it's because everyone hates ibo,majority of ibo posters on nairalnad reason with their brain stuck in their butt.

^^^The education minister was sacked because of politics......forget whatever they told you; same thing with Prof Nnaji!
Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by Lyoncrescent: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2013
gregg2: Can somebody list out the so called seven fatal plane crashes?
I only know of Dana and the recent Associated crashes and maybe the helicopter crash that killed Ywakowa.

Besides, the job of ensuring safety is that of the NCAA. Capt Fola Akin should be sacked first.

The NCAA DG should be the one to be sacked. I know he is new in the job but the mission statement of the NCAA is simple:"To provide aviation safety and economic regulation in the most efficient, effective, quality and technology driven manner to the satisfaction and benefit of all stakeholders, consistent with the highest international standards and the sustainable development of the industry and national economy"

The minister has done well in remodeling the airports and the soon to be commenced national carrier. The NCAA should be investigated not the minister.

3 Likes

Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by IGBOSON1: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2013
Ngwakwe: Let me borrow the exact words of Octopus;

Did you not read that the pilot and engineers conspired and connived to fly that plane so they could make quick cash? How is that a dent on Stella Oduah? You mean she should have been at the airport to check every plane taking off? Or you think she was the one that approved the flight?

^^^If anything, it's someone at the NCAA that has questions to answer......who's heading that agency again?
Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by omusiliyu(m): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2013

In all of Nigeria's history even when Ministers like Fani Kayode licensed planes for their girlfriends to fly airline businesses, when was an Aviation Minister ever asked to resign because of an aircrash? But because Madam Stella Oduah is Igbo, now she must resign,even when NCAA and not the minister is responsible for licensing planes.

If they are not doing their campaign of calumny against Dr. Okonjo Iweala,it will be against Diezani K. Alison-Madueke or Stella Otti.

Why not ask Omobola Johnson, Navy Capt. Caleb Olubolade, Mrs. Olajumoke Akinjide, Akinwumi Adeshina and Olusegun Aganga to resign for their lacklustre performance in government?

Anyhow, like Okonjo Iweala told them recently " I serve at the pleasure of the President who appointed me and who shall relieve me of the appointment when my performance falls below his expectation" Simply put, SORRY, I WILL NOT RESIGN FOR SHAMELESS TRIBALISTS AND BIGOTS!
kepp shut, but her brother and fellow Ndigbo Ike Ekweramdu was in support of it, reason like Homo sapien and not H. erectus dude

2 Likes

Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by Ngwakwe: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2013
Can you tell us how exactly she was negligent from scholarly point of view?

johndwayy:

some people can be very funny... A minister is negligent, doesn't know how to talk, irresponsible and awkward, and people here in nairaland are trying to play tribalism with the issue..... Maybe probably wen u lose a relative from plane crash dat u wud realise the enormity of the situation @ hand
Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2013
Ngwakwe: I'm not surprised with this your gibberish neither do I have your time.

Please, go and continue with your defence for FFK while idolising his facial configurations. You have time to ask the Igbos to free FFK by saying "if you have not sinned, cast the first stone" on the issue of adultery and corruption.

I don't contribute in discussions to be praised or liked but based on certain principles I believe and defend.

I will continue to defend FFK because he did so much for the aviation sector within his short stay in office. I admire competency and have absolute no regard for clueless antics. You can continue wallowing in your bigoted sentiments. That's your phucking business. If the present Aviation minister was from another ethnic group,you and other bigots would have been the ones screaming and making noise on this forum. But its all good because she is our sister. Very pathetic! angry

6 Likes

Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2013
Peinstein: Glad she is being summoned. Reform is not about change or uplift of physical infrastructure. Just as changing police uniforms or goldplating police stations wouldn't stop our police officers from taking bribes. She has done well in uplifting our airports, but she is the minister of aviation and not aesthetics. I will feel more assured with an oshodi-oke airport that enforces necessary safety standards and practices than one which houses decent flying coffins.

Kettle calling teapot black... The Senators should calling be for the resignation of minister of works more people die on roads in Naija on a daily than in plane crashes.

So because they fly more that is why they are concerned abi?!!! Hypocrites

6 Likes

Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by blayz0923: 10:39am On Oct 10, 2013
Really? so its her fault that planes within Nigeria airspace crash? TELL ME SOMETHING!!!!

when the senators ought to be asking themselves their quota to the country's development? or summon the Director of airworthiness at the NCAA, and chief engineers of airlines, together with directors of operation? they want to blame the minister?

God help us.
Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2013
This yoruba woman that keeps pretending to be Igbo.you are wasting your time with all this nonsense you wrote.just as fani kayode claimed he prayed against air crash during his 6-7 months as aviation minister, stella can also attribute air incident to act of god,at least she didn't blame the occult or witches and wizards for the air crash.in case you are looking for any occult to blame,you should direct your attention to ondo,perhaps agagus household.madam stella is one of the best performing ministers in govt right now and her transformation of the aviation sector is moving smoothly,you apc and southwest bigots cannot do anything about it.meanwhile you can keep worshiping your yoruba hero fani kayode,at least you see nothing wrong with his numerous shameless utterances and activities.

9 Likes

Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by bakynes(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2013
Most igbos have their brains inside their anus.The fact Stella Oduah is igbo doesn't mean we shdnt call for her resignation, we want someone who is competent nt just awarding contracts for Airport remodelling. 7 Air crashes and 2 averted ones in her term, if she was actually working about Air safety she shd ve done something after the first and second one happened. You igbos want pple to leave her in office bcoz she is igbo and neglect the fact that people are dying every time, when Air transport shd b one of the safest mode of transport bt its the most dangerous mode of transport in Nigeria today under her watch.

4 Likes

Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by childluck(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2013
Why has the minister not openly question the NCAA
She is not competent enough for this position and that on its own is a fact.
She has tried to rEmodel the infrastructure and not the MENTALITY AND MINDSET OF THE PEOPLE IN AVIATION TOWARDS TRUE PROFESSIONALISM.

politics and tribalism aside, we truly need a change in the aviation ministry and it must start from the top.
She should resign.

IGBO-SON:

^^^If anything, it's someone at the NCAA that has questions to answer......who's heading that agency again?
Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by blayz0923: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Kettle calling teapot black... The Senators should calling for the resignation of minister of works more people die on roads in Naija on a daily than in plane crashes.

So because they fly that is why they are concerned abi?!!! Hypocrites

thanks, another point spot on.
Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by Okijajuju1(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2013
How many Planes have crashed under Stellas Watch biko nu?!

Azazi died in a Military helicopter crash - Are we blaming her for this one?!

Suntai crashed himself as well - Are we blaming her for this one?!

Agagu Crash - Well.. We have not seen the NTSB report on the cause of the crash for this one yet.

Dana Aircrash - Another well.. They never published the NTSB report on the cause of this either..

So on what grounds do they want to pull the best Aviation minister in Nigeria's history?!

Rather than hurriedly call for her resignation, why not wait for the NTSB reports on the causes of these crashes?!

All these people always trying to put down the Igbos in government despite the fact that all the best performers in the Nigerian Government have all been Igbo:: From Soludo to Nnaji to Akunyili to Iweala to Oduah!!

#She aint going nowhere..

19 Likes

Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by blayz0923: 10:43am On Oct 10, 2013
bakynes: Most igbos have their brains inside their anus.The fact Stella Oduah is igbo doesn't mean we shdnt call for her resignation, we want someone who is competent nt just awarding contracts for Airport remodelling. 7 Air crashes and 2 averted ones in her term, if she was actually working about Air safety she shd ve been done something after the first and second one happened. You igbos want pple to leave her in office bcoz she is igbo and neglect the fact people are dying every time, when Air transport shd b one of the safest mode of transport bt its the most dangerous mode of transport in Nigeria today under her watch.

pls shut up!!! u know nothing about aviation or how the system works. just like u would blame the govt for blocked drainages in ur locality.
Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by tiwasiaife(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2013
Minister of transport should resign 4 all the rnad accidents, minister of defence should resign cos of people killed by boko haram,etc rubbish they r talkn cos they use plane often. She is goin no where.
Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2013
Okija_juju: How many Planes have crashed under Stellas Watch biko nu?!

Azazi died in a Military helicopter crash - Are we blaming her for this one?!

Suntai crashed himself as well - Are we blaming her for this one?!

Agagu Crash - Well.. We have not seen the NTSB report on the cause of the crash for this one yet.

Dana Aircrash - Another well.. They never published the NTSB report on the cause of this either..

So on what grounds do they want to pull the best Aviation minister in Nigeria's history?!

Rather than hurriedly call for her resignation, why not wait for the NTSB reports on the causes of these crashes?!

All these people always trying to put down the Igbos in government despite the fact that all the best performers in the Nigerian Government have all been Igbo:: From Soludo to Nnaji to Akunyili to Iweala to Oduah!!

#She aint going nowhere..

Funny thing is that those reports never see the light of day in this country...

The responsibility for safety of any millitary aircraft lies on the army.

Nigerians will even blame the Road Safety corp marshal for accidents caused by drink driving...
Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by Ngwakwe: 10:50am On Oct 10, 2013
Can you itemize what he did (not from his propaganda websites) except asking for more allocation for praying against the operations of witches and flying wizards in his six months as Aviation minister to averting Plane crashes.

berem: I will continue to defend FFK because he did so much for the aviation sector within his short stay in office. I admire competency and have absolute no regard for clueless antics. You can continue wallowing in your bigoted sentiments. That's your phucking business. If the present Aviation minister was from another ethnic group,you and other bigots would have been the ones screaming and making noise on this forum. But its all good because she is our sister. Very pathetic! angry
Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by Italiano1: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2013

In all of Nigeria's history even when Ministers like Fani Kayode licensed planes for their girlfriends to fly airline businesses,when was an Aviation Minister ever asked to resign because of an aircrash? But because Madam Stella Oduah is Igbo, now she must resign,even when NCAA and not the minister is responsible for licensing planes.

Apart from the fact that your rant was unintelligible, senseless, and highly defensive, you have also provided false statements to bamboozle your team of bigots.

Please can you kindly provide any verifiable evidence of the statement you made:

In all of Nigeria's history even when Ministers like Fani Kayode licensed planes for their girlfriends to fly airline businesses

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2013
Ngwakwe: Can you itemise what he did (not from his propaganda websites) except asking for more allocation for praying against the operations of witches and flying wizards in his six months as Aviation minister to averting Plane crashes.

Do you have any objection against his major achievements I posted on the other thread? Please let us know or you remain silent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Looters’ Special Court: Nominee-judges Fail Integrity Test-tribune / Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP / Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.