Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Wat Does This Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Does This Mean? (1038 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Does This Mean? by Bombaybombay: 5:11am On Oct 10, 2013
I saw this statement on my husband's bbm status."make i nac you apako" And i asked wat it meant. He said it meant "to scope" is it true or are there other definitions to this word?
Re: Wat Does This Mean? by JameyMaxwell(m): 5:59am On Oct 10, 2013
Lol
As far as I know, it means Sex
Re: Wat Does This Mean? by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 10, 2013
Your husband wants to scope some puccy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wat Does This Mean? by ITbomb(m): 6:23am On Oct 10, 2013
It is a corruption of 'Make I give u the kooko' ie the main gist
Re: Wat Does This Mean? by Exponental(m): 7:10am On Oct 10, 2013
Who typed it? And to who (if ur hubby typed it)?
Re: Wat Does This Mean? by badmeat(m): 7:17am On Oct 10, 2013
Hey madam,better un screw his joystick and put it in ur hand bag!your private property is about to be sharedgrin

1 Like

Re: Wat Does This Mean? by Omolola1(f): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2013
Don't give yourself heartache, it means nothing, it's just a BBM status. And if it does mean something, it means you are starving him of s.ex undecided
Re: Wat Does This Mean? by wasak(m): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2013
kasala!!! see wetin Terry G cause?
Re: Wat Does This Mean? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2013
call the police......someone wants to hit him with a piece of wood

paco/pako means flat piece of wood in Yoruba...a paco means one piece

make I knack you a pako?.....figure it out

or maybe he is kinky and loves being beaten during s3x...many dudes get off like that...you know
Re: Wat Does This Mean? by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2013
bad meat: Hey madam,better un screw his joystick and put it in ur hand bag!your private property is about to be sharedgrin
lmao.Wat if her hand bag catches fire after the did?
Re: Wat Does This Mean? by Bombaybombay: 11:09am On Oct 10, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: Lol
As far as I know, it means Sex
U people r sure good at scaring d 'shit' out of me. Let me put wat i saw in his own words "me i no go nack you apako, b4 you become bad tackle". He likes to rhyme with words though.
Re: Wat Does This Mean? by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2013
Bombaybombay:
U people r sure good at scaring d 'shit' out of me. Let me put wat i saw in his own words "me i no go nack you apako, b4 you become bad tackle". He likes to rhyme with words though.

Lol. Then there's nothing to worry about.
Re: Wat Does This Mean? by Bombaybombay: 11:50am On Oct 10, 2013
masonkz:

Lol. Then there's nothing to worry about.
Smiles. Thanks y'all
Re: Wat Does This Mean? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2013
Omolola1: Don't give yourself heartache, it means nothing, it's just a BBM status. And if it does mean something, it means you are starving him of s.ex undecided
Exactly!

Poster, wear something transparent,locate ur husy and tell him to knack u Akpako.
Re: Wat Does This Mean? by LawChick: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
ITbomb: It is a corruption of 'Make I give u the kooko' ie the main gist

ITbomb

pls your attention is needed here ....

https://www.nairaland.com/1472196/ex-nema-spokesman-sacked-over-okonjo-iweala/1#18718041

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Guys So Skeptical Of Girls That Claim To Be Virgins? / The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. / Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.