Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers (9928 Views)

Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day / Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? / After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by RedHotChic(f): 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2008
Hear her complain about the delusions of black women:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tdNxTV9i2c&eurl=http://www.asorock.com/People/asorockDefault.aspx?TabID=30&CategoryID=8&TopicID=6352

What do you think about her 8 minute lecture on feminism and race? I think she said some cool stuff except the racist comments.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by naijadiva2(f): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2008
a lot of things that she mentioned are true. black women sometimes are always complaining about our black men like there is something wrong with them. the intelligent ones, they don't want because he's not gansta enough, or the gangsta ones they don't like, cuz he's too gangsta. tyra had a show about this and one guy basically put it this way, black women want a tupac with a degree and sometimes that's true.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by jekkad: 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2008
shes against feminists
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by StephenP(m): 12:06am On Jul 02, 2008
Thank God! A black woman has finally spoken the truth. Damn, I'm gon' bag her.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Outstrip(f): 12:28am On Jul 02, 2008
I chose not to bother watching it. It is just incredible that a black woman would say that. It's just silly. Black women have always stood by their black men while black men have been degrading the black woman for a long time. The tables have only recently turned. Oh well we all have a right to our opinions abi
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 02, 2008
what's she talking about? Its neither here nor there for me.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Mesmerize(f): 12:47am On Jul 02, 2008
David. . arrrrg, well am reminding you oh

@post
Amen to the sisters cool
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by RedHotChic(f): 1:36am On Jul 02, 2008
I chose not to bother watching it. It is just incredible that a black woman would say that. It's just silly. Black women have always stood by their black men while black men have been degrading the black woman for a long time. The tables have only recently turned. Oh well we all have a right to our opinions abi

Are you sure the table actually turned? Don't you think that if brothers are down, sisters may eventually go down with them?
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by RedHotChic(f): 1:37am On Jul 02, 2008
shes against feminists
I don't think so. She's against those redefining feminism to suit their cause.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Cayon(f): 1:38am On Jul 02, 2008
:-x :-x :-x
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Outstrip(f): 1:47am On Jul 02, 2008
RedHotChic I get your point and I am not saying that it is right to bash any gender or race. I am just stating the obvious.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by RedHotChic(f): 1:58am On Jul 02, 2008
RedHotChic I get your point and I am not saying that it is right to bash any gender or race. I am just stating the obvious.

yea, brothers need to wake up and impress sisters and most importantly, they should stop hanging their shoulders whenever they are dating non black chics as if those chics are more superior than black women. The lighter the skin, the uglier the chic, no be so?
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 02, 2008
To be frank, this issue has never been something I have bothered myself with because by my growing up in Nigeria, that aura of always laying down the issue of being black was not there. Most of the time in Nigeria, you are defined by your family/tribe and you live up to the expectations demanded by the culture you align yourself with. Where my family is concerned, it has always been respecting your elders, having an education and having respect for yourself as a person. The stereotypical black female in the outside world, do not faze me because I know who I am and I know where I'm going.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by onyinye2(f): 2:27am On Jul 02, 2008
growing up in the states, i had to always prove to people i wasnt the stereotypical black girl. it seems that if you didnt act like your stereotype you were seen as an outsider but it didnt bother me.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by RedHotChic(f): 2:27am On Jul 02, 2008
The stereotypical black female in the outside world, do not faze me because[b] I know who I am and I know where I'm going[/b].
Where are you going then? lagos or Abuja? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 02, 2008
onyinye2:

growing up in the states, i had to always prove to people i wasnt the stereotypical black girl. it seems that if you didnt act like your stereotype you were seen as an outsider but it didnt bother me.

Now that's where the stupidity lies with most African Americans.

RedHotChic:

Where are you going then? lagos or Abuja? kiss kiss kiss

Lol, some place better. grin
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Hannibal: 2:33am On Jul 02, 2008
stillwater:

To be frank, this issue has never been something I have bothered myself with because by my growing up in Nigeria, that aura of always laying down the issue of being black was not there. Most of the time in Nigeria, you are defined by your family/tribe and you live up to the expectations demanded by the culture you align yourself with. Where my family is concerned, it has always been respecting your elders, having an education and having respect for yourself as a person. The stereotypical black female in the outside world, do not faze me because I know who I am and I know where I'm going.

Enugu or Anambra?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Enugu or Anambra?? undecided undecided undecided

My response. . .

stillwater:

Lol, some place better. grin
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Hannibal: 2:39am On Jul 02, 2008
Where is this better place?
Like i didn't see your response b4 i posted!! angry angry
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by onyinye2(f): 2:39am On Jul 02, 2008
stillwater:

yeah, i went threw some stuff during my high school years. i didnt fit the mold of a "southern black girl" so i was talk about. but i didnt really matter because same folk were crying when they didnt receiver their diploma.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by RedHotChic(f): 2:41am On Jul 02, 2008
Lol, some place better.
Ilesha or Oshogbo?
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Where is this better place?
Like i didn't see your response before i posted!! angry angry

I'm not telling!!!! angry
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by RedHotChic(f): 2:42am On Jul 02, 2008
Is it only African Americans that do it? High school kids do that in Nigeria too and am sure white kids do that too.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by chamotex(m): 2:43am On Jul 02, 2008
Thank God! A black woman has finally spoken the truth. Damn, I'm gon' bag her.

oh boy u get competition o
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Hannibal: 2:44am On Jul 02, 2008
stillwater:

I'm not telling!!!! angry

Don't be angry. . . . .U need to tell me so i know where to look if u get missing. grin

RedHotChic:

Ilesha or Oshogbo?

Oshogbo??  That ancient town??
No way, Jose!!!
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 02, 2008
RedHotChic:

Is it only African Americans that do it? High school kids do that in Nigeria too and am sure white kids do that too.

I did not witness such in Nigeria.

Hannibal:

Don't be angry. . . . .You need to tell me so i know where to look if u get missing. grin

Why are you taking my statement literally, ehn?
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Hannibal: 2:49am On Jul 02, 2008
stillwater:

Why are you taking my statement literally, ehn?

How else can i take it?? Romantically??
Let me know where u are going now. . . . I don't wanna waste funds throwing out a search party if u go off the radar.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 02, 2008
Hannibal:

How else can i take it?? Romantically??
Let me know where u are going now. . . . I don't want to waste funds throwing out a search party if u go off the radar.

Why are you concerned? angry
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Hannibal: 2:51am On Jul 02, 2008
stillwater:

Why are you concerned? angry

Gospel truth: I don't wanna come to your funeral. tongue tongue
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Gospel truth: I don't want to come to your funeral. tongue tongue

You would be specifically banned from coming near my grave, anyway, so don't give yourself headache. angry tongue
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Hannibal: 2:55am On Jul 02, 2008
stillwater:

You would be specifically banned from coming near my grave, anyway, so don't give yourself headache. angry tongue

Are u writing that in your WILL?? cheesy grin
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by RedHotChic(f): 2:56am On Jul 02, 2008
Oshogbo?? That ancient town??
No way, Jose!!!
No you didn't!!! wetin be your town name? No be that place dem dey sniff gutter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Got A Self Contained In A Brothel / Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? / My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.